Cority offers a web-based environment, health, and safety management software solution to enhance environmental sustainability and occupational health and safety and meet compliance requirements. The product primarily caters to the needs of large enterprises in segments such as utilities, mining, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, and government, among others. The product enables users to integrate & centralize data, standardize processes & workflows, ensure regulatory compliance, identify risks and track performances.
Cority EHS software is comprised of modules for managing six major functional areas including occupational health, safety, environmental, industrial hygiene, and ergonomics. The occupational health module enables users to track medical trends, manage risks & compliances, mitigate absence, and improve employee productivity. The safety module helps customers to mitigate risks, streamline workflows & processes, and support compliances for safety management systems. The environmental module enables organizations to centrally manage all environmental compliance requirements, track incidents, manage chemicals & equipment, and handle inspection audits. The industrial hygiene module allows users to centrally manage all exposure assessment data, do job hazard analysis, monitor activities against pre-defined targets, and interface effectively with laboratories.
Cority’s EHS software enables centralized data management on its Sungard data centers. It also provides an option of hosting client data on Windows Azure cloud through its partnership with Microsoft. The product offers compliance to several regulatory frameworks including OSHA, ADA, HIPAA, FMLA, Safe Harbor, and DOT Standards
The adaptability and ability to customize layouts and information to what is relevant to us is excellent. The fact that it gets updated every 4 months means when we do find improvements we would like, they are quite often already in the works. The customer support has been excellent and the staff is always wonderful to deal with.
Some of the limitations prevent it from being exactly what we need, however that is to be expected with any commercial software. The Cority team is quite helpful at finding us work arounds for the pieces that we cannot change.
The amount of ability to configure to your own liking. The Report writing features. The advanced dashboard. The inspections module.
no Self reset passwords. Inspections not linked to user roles. Missing ability to tie in required fields from other tabs on the incident investigation module to the workflow.
Functionality is beyond expectations. The fact that a company listens to it's customers and not push out what the company thinks is best. Adaptability to our company's specific needs.
Pros - RegAction is a strong software service that can be built to suit your company's needs. This service has completely changed the way we handle our compliance tracking and waste management. With the successful implementation of RegAction we have seen a marked decrease in overall cost and the potential for violations. Additionally, we have received many compliments from regulators and customers on our database management and record availability.
Cons - This software can be a little difficult to learn when starting out. To get the system up and running I found myself calling often for assistance. It's worth mentioning that assistance was always available but often the solutions were not obvious without calling. Also the air module they offer is very difficult to operate unless working along with the support team from RegAction.
Overall - RegAction is an excellent software service which meets all our needs in regards to achieving environmental compliance, cost control, process management. Despite the difficulty starting out this system has been incorporated into our standard operating procedure. Take the time to develop it correctly at the kickoff and it'll serve your needs well.
Cority is clearly within the best software packages currently available for occupational health and industrial hygiene, so it is well worth considering.
- Extensive feature set, available out of the box
- Very good domain/functional expertise from the Cority consultants
- Designed by OH people for OH people
- "Can do" attitude, eager to assist in projects delivery, demonstrates flexibility
- Keeping ahead of new regulations, pro-active
- Enforces the capture of data in a structured way (pick lists)
- Web-based tool
- Cross-browser compatible
- Some aspects of the software too focused on North America, rather than global
- Reporting done on transactional database (may impact performance on complex queries)
- Reporting functionality could be improved (maybe leveraging a full reporting tool, such as Business Objects)
- More out of the box interfaces/agreements with labs and device manufacturers would be good
- No employee portal available yet
Contact Cority for quotes / pricing
● Cority offers a software suite that is a combination of modules designed for different functional areas. It can be deployed either as an integrated package or as standalone product modules depending on the customer requirement.
● The product enables organizations to standardize, centralize, and streamline safety management & occupational health management across all business units.
● Cority provides a highly customizable dashboard that allows users to personalize their layouts, views, lists, screens and menus in addition to ‘smart lookup’ functionality for easy data entry.
● The product offers compliance to all the major safety & compliance frameworks including, ADA, FMLA, HIPAA, OSHA, and DOT Standards.
● Cority can also be accessed on a tablet or mobile phone through its mobile friendly website hosted on its own datacenters. The product also has an option of hosting data in the cloud through its partnership with Windows Azure.
Below are some frequently asked questions for Cority EHSQ Software.
Cority EHSQ Software offers the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Not Available
Contact Cority for quotes / pricing
Cority EHSQ Software offers the following features:
Cority EHSQ Software has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Cority EHSQ Software supports the following languages:
Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Cority EHSQ Software has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices Cority EHSQ Software supports
We do not have any information about what integrations Cority EHSQ Software has
Cority EHSQ Software offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials