Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Romy
Romy
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

Reviewed on 18/08/2018

SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

Pros

We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent.

Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

Cons

What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

Ami

Salesforce can work for you as a tech support executive

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Really enjoy working with the service. It's easy to manage and integrations are great

Pros

Integrates well into existing Salesforce CRM
Very customizable
Great reporting tools
good email-to-case and web-to-case capabilities

Cons

requires a salesforce administrator since nothing comes out of the box

JIRA Service Management and ServiceNow

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Service Cloud

searched for a better solution that also integrates well with existing info in Salesforce

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

already have info in Salesforce so it's a crucial aspect
Harry
  • Industry: Computer Networking

NOT a good SERVICE TICKETING SYSTEM

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

very clomzy and not effective.

very clomzy and not effective.

Pros

its nice in its design. it can properly relate cases to client records

Cons

This software lacks the necessary tools to properly communicate with your customers.

Customers can respond to closed tickets without getting notifications.
team isn't notified when a new ticket comes in.
overall lightening experience is a SLOW moving vehicle, wast's our teams time.
the list goes on and on

One answer to all of our issues is that we need a SALESFORCE DEVELOPER to customize the thing for us.

so unless you have a small fortune to spend on Developers to customize it to your need go with a normal ticketing system that was designed ground up for this purpose. similar to the product that salesforce bought and then killed DESK.com

Julia

Salesforce Service Cloud is by far the most customizable

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Pros

Salesforce Service Cloud is by far the most customizable solution I have tried.

Cons

It takes a lot longer to configure/set-up because it is so customizable and it's expensive, but ultimately it's worth it being able to do whatever we want to leverage best-in-class partners.

Shalom
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Sales Business brand

Reviewed on 3/06/2021

Pros

You can manage all your needs according to your company and needs. and mainly it is that all the information is unified together in the same place

Cons

Like all other systems, this is a platform that requires training to really know how to use it and get the most out of it.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Jose
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great SaaS solution

Reviewed on 1/05/2022

Pros

Effortless installation, saved us almost a month of installation and deployment process.

Cons

No free trial full of features, besides that the quality of the UI is awesome.

Jennifer

Everything I need on one page

Reviewed on 6/11/2019

I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

Pros

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

Cons

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring)

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce is much more sophisticated, yet easier to use. It has a lot more features and allows the sales team to follow their prospects/opportunities from start to finish very easily.
Patrick
Patrick

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with...

Reviewed on 4/05/2018

I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

Pros

We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

Cons

I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

Shellene
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great for luxury brands

Reviewed on 27/07/2023

Pros

I liked the fact that you could use it with other software so you don't have to put the same data in to multiple software one by one that feature was really time effective

Cons

Well sometimes I had to refresh to ensure the data that I had had in the other system shows up I think its kinda good tho because if the data is incorrect or you made a mistake you'd see it by how its reflecting in salesforce

Magdalena Lidia
Magdalena Lidia
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

big corporate machine to manage leads

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

I don't want to use it anymore.

I don't want to use it anymore.

Pros

it took me a while to understand a fraction of function. I had only make calles and left comments, and moved leads in the progress line.

Cons

difficult to find the right customers in borwser, to manage the task after long break. create pipeline of customers and reports. Without a lot of work and patience I would though out through widow the computer.

Aseel
  • Industry: Accounting

Egypt

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

I found integration in Salesforce's business processes because it made it easier for us to use many of the features it contains, which helped us a lot in the organization's work and helped in its success, development, and completion of its practical and functional tasks in a short and fast time, and also that it is easy to use and practice, and it contains easy windows and easy to learn and get used to After experiencing it, it is really something special ، great program.

Cons

Salesforce has a rather high price, and we hope that its price will be reduced slightly, as it helps us a lot and is relied upon in various matters to carry out the functional process in the company and because it has facilitated the use of many of the features that it contains, which helped us a lot in the work of the organization and helped in its success and development.

Barkha
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Exceptional customer engagement tool

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

It is a very unique cloud-based help desk tool which is different from many other traditional softwares. We have been working on this platform for more than 2 years now and we have been able to complete our assigned tasks on-time with the help of advanced features of this tool. You can validate customer details and generate business reports as well through this cloud-based software. Overall, it is a very nice application and I recommend it to every organisation.

Pros

This tool has multiple helpful features to connect with your clients remotely. It has got the best ticketing management system. The live chat features provided by Salesforce are super awesome and put your work at ease. The best thing about the live chat is you can see what the client is typing on their device so that you can be prepared for their question well in advance. Apart from that, you can also set automatic replies for faster resolution on the live chat. Customer Engagement becomes effortless with the help of technical features provided by this platform.

Cons

Sometimes, it becomes too slow and we face performance issues. I think they can make this software even more faster and responsive. Apart from that, the chat panel becomes slow when there are more than 3 active chats.

Nicholas

Salesforce Service Cloud

Reviewed on 12/07/2023

It has improved our business in multiple ways.

It has improved our business in multiple ways.

Pros

It allows us as an organization to be more organized when it comes to tracking work orders, clients, and accounts. The system also allows us to see where certain people are lacking in keeping data real time.

Cons

The one item that could use improvement is reporting and some status fields for events. If we could get a little more creativity with the reporting it would be extremely helpful. In addition, being able to update a native status field for Events would be beneficial for our tracking.

Nana Kwame

Great for customer relation management

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

We run a survey a few months after switching to Salesforce Service Cloud and our clients are more satisfied with our response rate

Pros

Before we switched to Salesforce Service Cloud, our clients used to complain all the time about slow response to issues but now there is no lag since we can manage and track the issues from start to finish

Cons

The software itself is great for large businesses but a bit too complicated to use

optimizes customer services

Reviewed on 16/04/2023

Pros

Can help businesses optimize customer service processes and improve customer satisfaction and offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment

Cons

Offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment and can be overwhelming to manage large volumes of customer data and interactions

Mohammad

Salesforce Service Cloud Review

Reviewed on 22/02/2023

Pros

Pros:Comprehensive platform: Salesforce Service Cloud provides a comprehensive platform that includes features such as case management, call center management, self-service portals, and social media integration, making it a one-stop-shop for customer service needs.Customizable: Salesforce Service Cloud is highly customizable, and businesses can tailor it to their specific needs and workflows.Integration with other Salesforce products: Salesforce Service Cloud integrates seamlessly with other Salesforce products, such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud, making it easy for businesses to have a single view of their customers.Mobile compatibility: Salesforce Service Cloud is mobile-compatible, allowing businesses to provide customer service and support on-the-go.Analytics and reporting: Salesforce Service Cloud includes powerful analytics and reporting capabilities, which help businesses gain insights into their customer service performance and identify areas for improvement.

Cons

Cons:Cost: Salesforce Service Cloud can be expensive, especially for small businesses or startups that are on a tight budget.Steep learning curve: Salesforce Service Cloud has a steep learning curve, and businesses may need to invest in training and support to get the most out of the platform.Complex setup: Setting up Salesforce Service Cloud can be complex, and businesses may need to hire a consultant or specialist to help them with the implementation.Limited customization without coding: Some customization options require coding, which may be a challenge for non-technical users.Dependence on internet connection: Salesforce Service Cloud is a cloud-based platform, which means that users need an internet connection to access it. This can be a disadvantage in areas with poor internet connectivity.

Brie
Brie

Customer Support Tool

Reviewed on 21/12/2018

Pros

Salesforce is very expansive and can be a powerful tool if it is setup correctly. The resources required (time and money) for the investment of this is....steep.

Cons

The same thing I like the most is the same thing I like the least. Salesforce is very expansive. It makes finding and understanding buttons complex, and making changes are complex. With the custom interface I have to use on a daily basis, I find many redundancies. There are typically 2-4 ways to do the same function on the view I'm looking at for Customer Support to assist with customer cases.

The UX/UI looks outdated, and the setup is not intuitive. For example, email threads are hard to read and comments from associates on the emails get buried and are not easily viewable. For my line of work, this makes it difficult as I need to often read an entire flow of a conversation with a customer and then read critical notes an associate has left for me.

Reporting on metrics (tickets resolved, etc) has also been a bear to learn and difficult to even find in how to set up.

Charles
Charles

Innovative tool to grow your business

Reviewed on 9/11/2018

I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Pros

Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

Cons

This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

Norbert

Service Cloud - easy way to communicate with end users and manage Your environment!

Reviewed on 15/05/2022

I would say my overall exerience after almost 5 years using Salesforce Service Cloud is on good level. I really appreciate working with this tool in daily basis and definitely want to use it even if I will change my job!

Pros

I like the most way how Salesforce Service Cloud is easy to use. You just need short training, few advices what is what and You can manage Your Salesforce environment without any help! Many ways of customize this tool for Your needs, lots of features are presented in a very accessible way and easy to use - no need to know how to write a complicated code when You can achive Your goal by few mouse clicks.

Cons

I think that when You want dig deeper in setup possibilities, apex classes etc. it can be quite shocking comparing to ease of use at the begining.

Salesforce Review

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

Massively helped our sales team with accurate forecasting and reporting. The quoting engine is amazing, and you can easily build api's to connect salesforce to your other systems.

Pros

-Very easily customizable even for people who don't know to code. However if you are able to code using apex (Salesforce's OOP), then you can virtually do anything.

-The whole user interface was revamped by the new lightining version, very easy to use and excellent reporting and dashboard.

-The 3 releases in the year have massive improvements each time

-Massive online community, any question or issues you have would have already been posted and solved on the internet. Just do a simple google search.

Cons

- Not easy to transition end users who are already on classic version to lightning

Leads Organized

Reviewed on 18/10/2018

Overall Saleforce has been a great addition to our sales team. I like the ability to see closure rates and compare organic leads to purchase vs generated or sourced leads to purchase. Again if it were easier for me to distribute these leads to coworkers without have to email them outside of Salesforce that would make it so much easier. Maybe they have this as a feature and I just haven't been able to set it up yet, or I don't have the "status" to set up this feature.

Pros

Salesforce makes it easy to track leads. The ability to store and edit information about a lead is great, and it's easy to change a lead status from contacted to purchased.

Cons

I wish they had a way to create an admin function that would allow for the admin to send coworkers leads but still be able to track of them to ensure they are being contacted.

The best CRM on the market for a reason

Reviewed on 29/09/2018

very good, aside from using it for day to day use I am able and proficient at building reports and adding a layer of analytics to my day to day work flow.

Pros

Really more than anything it is the flexibility. I've used Salesforce at different companies and each instance was configured uniquely and had functionality that was needed by the sales organization of that company. There are so many good tools that can be easily plugged into the solution from dialers to direct mail fulfillment services.

Cons

If anything, it can be overwhelming. The individual records can be deluged with unneeded sections and fields. Being used to salesforce, i know where to go and how to use it but if I was new to the solution this can be overwhelming.

• Industry: Banking

Love Service Cloud

Reviewed on 14/07/2023

Overall a tremendous fan of Service Cloud and all of the product offerings from Salesforce.

Pros

It's a great business solution when set up properly. We're able to use it as a single platform for all contact center needs as it fully integrates with our CTI system as well

Cons

The ramp up period for users to adopt and fully use the platform can take some time. It's not always user friendly, but once the users get the grasp of it, it increases productivity

Irfan
Irfan
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Best CRM option available

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

As a developer during my last three years I have worked in two different companies and they both were using salesforce and I have learnt a lot and its been great experience.

Pros

As a developer I love how flexible the system is we can customize it to a great level according to our needs.
Not so many of bugs in the system it's stable and very mature
Our sales team is very happy to manage sales and get insights of data
They are changing to new layout which is advance look and feel and looks great

Cons

One can take a bit more time to learn salesforce because the system is too big and its not easy to keep track of things
Its expensive but considering the features it provides a I think price is fine

• Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The best cloud CRM available to successfully manage your customers

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Salesforce is fast gaining popularity.. I have been using it at my current workplace as well as my previous workplace. Using Salesforce has been a treat. I can track leads, send out marketing material for selected groups as well as track sales- an end to end solution. I recently discovered the Data import wizard and it has made life so much easier. The customer service team is also very responsive. It is a win-win!

Pros

The best feature of Salesforce is its easy setup- its objects and associated processes are intuitive and come with an interactive platform. Lead management is seamless and the ability to automate marketing is a cherry on the top.

Cons

Price might be a tipping point (as always is) but the services offered are worth paying for.