Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Awesome Ticketing System

Reviewed on 8/08/2019

Users are really more productive than previous tool

Users are really more productive than previous tool

Pros

With Service Cloud, we have a complete overview on our Customers. From Lead to Case, we can log all customers activities and be proactive for their needs.

Cons

Often, you must adapt your process to the tool, not the tool to your process and that's the hardest part of Salesforce implementation. Also, multiple administrators can destroy your organization.

Shayla
Shayla
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to implement, good data management

Reviewed on 13/06/2022

Keeping track of and following up with my clients was made easier, and I was able to see an overall picture of my month's performance thanks to the data it provided. Because of it, I am able to come up with innovative ideas for our company. When you create a solution that can be used almost indefinitely, you need to be able to scale it. There is no end to what can be done here.

Pros

Because I've been using it for six years, I've become accustomed to it. It's also easier to use when you have all the information you need about the lead, the firm, and your calling app all on the same page. The best aspect is that you'll have a lot of options when it comes to finding new customers for your business. You'll have no trouble seeing and pursuing the best prospects.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to tell which information is helpful and which is negative since there's so much of it out there. It's difficult to gain hands-on experience with different options.

Justine

Good at first

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

We chose to move to a competitor after being a client for 7 years. Our reasons were based on poor communication and delivery in our region South Africa). The emphasis being on a really poor communication and implementation service experience over the period.

Pros

At first it represented a really good customisable solution.

Cons

Since its launch many more competitors have arrived. These competitors are offerring tailored solutions and proactive communication at far better prices. My feeling is Salesforce has fallen behind as a service and its pricing is no longer competitive. This is particularily noticable when you need to communicate with salesforce post implementation and you simply have a web interface rather than direct communication.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great for sales tracking not so good for customer management

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

It’s great software to track sales due to its interfaces with other softwares and very customizable

Cons

It’s not easy to use and a first time user will have difficulties setting up an account. Also hard to manage clients

Jessica
Jessica
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The best cloud tool to manage customer inquiries

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

It's useful for handling inquiries from leads and other accounts, as well as customer issues. Support channels in this cloud include e-mail, online, and live chat.

Pros

We are able to better handle customer service issues, cases, and information thanks to this tool.Using Salesforce, we can provide help via email to case, web to case, and live chat.

Cons

I can't say that I disliked anything about it. But there are two things I'd like to add. Please strive to improve "Reporting" and provide more channels for communicating with customer service.

Cassandra
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Salesforce - A must for CRM

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

Overall, Salesforce service cloud is an incredibly powerful tool that has allowed me to understand our company more than ever through the dashboards and reports I create to make data more than just data, but answers to my questions. The valuable insight I have gained is a game changer.

Pros

Although Salesforce might seem a bit daunting at first, it overall is extremely customizable and can (and should) be built for you and your company's needs. This tool is so powerful and key in customer relationship management and has taken our CRM to the next level. Our data is all held in Salesforce and we are able to create reports and dashboards to keep track of the business and gain insights.

Cons

I do sometimes wish Salesforce was a bit more user friendly however once you learn more about the program you do become quite comfortable and customer service will always be there to help you in a kindly manner

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

We chose Salesforce over Hubspot due to its reputation. Salesforce is #1 for a reason. This tool is by far the most intelligent.
Krishna
Krishna
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

It's fantastic that it's adaptable and customizable

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

Use this in my store to run my firm, and it provides a lot of amazing options and friendly customer support as well as an excellent program. Although the pricing structure can be a bit of a challenge to stomach at times, the customization and integration options are practically limitless, so that alleviates my concerns.

Pros

The most appealing aspect of Salesforce Service Cloud to me is how simple it is to use. You don't need any support managing Your Salesforce environment after only a few minutes of training and a few tips. If You don't have the time or inclination to learn how to write difficult code, this tool will allow You to accomplish Your aim in a few of mouse clicks.

Cons

Sales and Service cloud might be expensive, but buying them both at once can save you some money. Unless a former colleague serves as a mentor, it is difficult to learn the ropes.

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

A bit of an investment, but well worth it if fully utilized.

Reviewed on 4/08/2023

Once we decided to make the investment in Salesforce, we were 100% behind implementation for all of our CRM needs. There can be a learning curve but once learned, we can do everything we need to stay connected to our donors.

Pros

The best thing about Salesforce Service Cloud is that it is fully customizable. It is the only CRM software we need.

Cons

The upfront cost is more than other programs.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

This software seemed more comprehensive, customizable and is the CRM standard.
Ami

Salesforce can work for you as a tech support executive

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Really enjoy working with the service. It's easy to manage and integrations are great

Pros

Integrates well into existing Salesforce CRM
Very customizable
Great reporting tools
good email-to-case and web-to-case capabilities

Cons

requires a salesforce administrator since nothing comes out of the box

JIRA Service Management and ServiceNow

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Service Cloud

searched for a better solution that also integrates well with existing info in Salesforce

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud

already have info in Salesforce so it's a crucial aspect
Shalom

Sales Business brand

Reviewed on 3/06/2021

Pros

You can manage all your needs according to your company and needs. and mainly it is that all the information is unified together in the same place

Cons

Like all other systems, this is a platform that requires training to really know how to use it and get the most out of it.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Aseel
  • Industry: Accounting

Egypt

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

I found integration in Salesforce's business processes because it made it easier for us to use many of the features it contains, which helped us a lot in the organization's work and helped in its success, development, and completion of its practical and functional tasks in a short and fast time, and also that it is easy to use and practice, and it contains easy windows and easy to learn and get used to After experiencing it, it is really something special ، great program.

Cons

Salesforce has a rather high price, and we hope that its price will be reduced slightly, as it helps us a lot and is relied upon in various matters to carry out the functional process in the company and because it has facilitated the use of many of the features that it contains, which helped us a lot in the work of the organization and helped in its success and development.

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Pros

Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this.

There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests.

With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking.

Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

Cons

What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

• Industry: Government Administration

Salesforce Service Cloud - Ready to go out-of-the-box

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

We have a service desk that was tracking their work through email and spreadsheets and it wasn't working for us. Salesforce Service Cloud let us move all of that to the cloud with easy case logging and tracking. We were able to integrate with Outlook so that support request emails get logged automatically and assigned to support personnel based on assignment rules we configured. We are responding to work requests and closing cases 47% faster than before and nothing gets lost or overlooked because the dashboards clearly show the status of cases and requests.

Pros

Salesforce Service Cloud has so many features ready to use as soon as you get access. For basic service needs you could easily start using it day one and build out enhancements over time. Basic configuration is simple and quick and everything you need to track work requests and cases is pretty much there.

Cons

Salesforce releases updates three times a year and they are huge. Release notes are getting over 600 pages per release and, at least for my work, we've had to change some of our custom configuration and code so that our system would work after the release came out. It's nice that they are working on enhancements but you definitely have to plan in time to thoroughly regression test everything when a release hits your lower level sandboxes.

New Business Owner Tool!

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

Pros

I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

Cons

The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

Nana Kwame

Great for customer relation management

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

We run a survey a few months after switching to Salesforce Service Cloud and our clients are more satisfied with our response rate

Pros

Before we switched to Salesforce Service Cloud, our clients used to complain all the time about slow response to issues but now there is no lag since we can manage and track the issues from start to finish

Cons

The software itself is great for large businesses but a bit too complicated to use

optimizes customer services

Reviewed on 16/04/2023

Pros

Can help businesses optimize customer service processes and improve customer satisfaction and offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment

Cons

Offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment and can be overwhelming to manage large volumes of customer data and interactions

Charmi

All about Salesforce

Reviewed on 1/04/2023

Pros

Options to edit and analyze reports is an amazing featureUser friendlyCan be accessed from anywhere

Cons

Customisation of view is difficult at times and limited options available

• Industry: Banking

Outstanding Customer Service Platform

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

Excellent tool ,easy to configure and setup with minimal code.

Excellent tool ,easy to configure and setup with minimal code.

Pros

Salesforce Service cloud comes with all the required out of the box functionality required for customer support, which includes below mentioned features which are required for setting up customer service .
1) Receiving the cases through multiple channels like Web and emails.
2) Auto assigning the cases to respective group based on the type of issue.
3)SLA definitions and escalation rules,
4)Assigning the knowledge articles to cases.
5)Self service portals.
6)Chatbots and Einstein analytics.
7)Configuring knowledge base.
8)reports and dashboards.
9)Easy API integrations.
10)Rich UI.

Cons

Some of the limitations associated with API limits ,Storage limitations. Cost associated with licensing .

Nadia
Nadia
  • Industry: Building Materials

VERY user friendly!! Awesome Program for Customer Management!

Reviewed on 2/01/2019

It's an EXCELLENT software to manage your customer data base. Take the time to figure it out, take it for a trial, ask questions. Im sort of a nerd, but it gave me the tingles when I first learned how to use it ... theres a way for you to organize your entire business & track the status of the job from contact to completion. It will benefit soooooo many people if you're growing your business or looking to become more organized. I LOVE IT!!

Pros

I fell in LOVE with SalesForce when I began using it in 2013. I worked for a home remodeling company and we used it to track our prospected customers. Had a small hand in getting it set-up, was a lot easier to use after you understand how it works. Very organized, detailed information, quick & to the point.

Cons

The set-up process. Having to manually enter customer info in the very beginning. I do remember one our tech guys finishing the set up though ... great guys! Also recently had issues connecting with apps, have a screen shot below that I emailed to the tech guys. The app was Adobe I believe, and one other. Probably just a user error! : )

• Industry: Telecommunications

Does what we need it to

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Overall this feature is great and allows us to easily report on and keep track of cases rather than using a typical help desk email feature. Having everything in Salesforce is extremely beneficial.

Pros

Overall, I like that with Salesforce Service Cloud we can easily set up queues and routing especially if someone is out of the office for a few days it is easy to manage who should own the case in their absense.

Cons

There are some limitations when it comes to setting alerts or escalations especially with business hours requirements- you can use business hours in escalations/milestone but its very minimal and you cannot choose additional criteria to filter on. It's also necessary if you use service cloud frequently to purchase add ons like Email to Case Premium to make service cloud more user friendly and customizable

James
James

Salesforce is a great CRM

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

Pros

I use Salesforce on a daily basis in my Business Development/Sales Ops role. Salesforce integrates with our softphone (RingCentral), which makes logging calls much easier. I have also set up different workflows in the system to make daily tasks more efficient. There are endless apps and integrations you can use with Salesforce.

Cons

I don't have many negative things to say about Salesforce. I think it is pretty user friendly. There could be some better documentation on how to do specific things in the system. Also, Salesforce is only as good as the data you enter into it. This is not a flaw of Salesforce, but rather any data management system. I highly recommend making a constitution and training your team to abide by rules of entry and management.

Claire
Claire
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

The most sophisticated CRM out there

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

Pros

Salesforce allows you to do just about anything, and is famed for offering a wealth of data capture, visualization and processing options. As a small organization we create dour Salesforce architecture quite early on, probably before we needed it! It gives us a lot of credibility as an organization and we can magic up reports in no time. Many other apps now provide Salesforce integration which makes it easier when managing many different processes.

Cons

The one disadvantage is that it's certainly not the easiest system to use, and there's no way the average Jo can set themselves up on it alone. We worked with external consultants to set up our whole architecture and are constantly making changes to it.

Greg

Best bet for Service

Reviewed on 11/01/2022

Service cloud was my introduction to Salesforce, and has led to a very lucrative career. The out of the box functionality is enough to get started on service support, and the ability to customise to use SLAs, Milestones and manage both productivity and customer expectations is brilliant

Pros

Service Cloud works in parallel with the Sales data in the salesforce platform, so you can see a full picture of your customer, and relate all complaints/request to a single point. Plus multiple points of contact allowing cases to be generated via phone, sms, website form, live chat or email.

Cons

Field Service is limited unless you opt for the Field Service Lightning package, but there are plenty of features to run a helpdesk efficiently and well

bri
  • Industry: Medical Practice

salesforce review

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

Pros

This software is extremely impactful when you are a small business and wanted to connect with new clients that come across your website and fill out the contact form or that just want more information. this software alerts you immediately which allows you to catch the new client at peak interest. it also lets you track what stage of communication you are in and is easy for marketing to send out these potential advertisements to the right people.

Cons

there is a lot going on when you first get the hang of it but once you start investigating the software a little more its easy to get in the groove of things.

Maggie

Good if using Salesforce CRM

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

It was okay - great for us, terrible for clients.

It was okay - great for us, terrible for clients.

Pros

The service cloud + CRM in Salesforce is a great combo to know everything you need to know about a client before contacting them!

Cons

Even if you are using the CRM, the experience for the client is not great. It's almost like you need to know how to use Salesforce before you can use their service cloud, and most of our clients have never even heard of Salesforce, wildly enough.