2,159 reviews
Jeff E.
Industry: Computer Software

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Pros

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Cons

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Stuart G.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Already covered in previous question in part.

Not needing to remember things
Empowering team to tackle tasks in an order which suits them within the bounds set.
Improvement in productivity and customer response.

Pros

Visual, its very easy to visualise tasks and see what you and your team have on by ways of workload.
Initiative, although it has many features, all are logically positioned within the webpage so you never find yourself being lost in menus.
Customisable, the boards are completely yours to design, own and use. Changes can happen instantly and hassle free meaning things can adapt to the needs of the team.
Support, when ever required, support has been readily avaliable and responsive. Bugs, although rare, have also been resolved quickly.
No subtasks, so many say sub tasks are a con, but sub tasks really cause issues and it's how to lose things, so a flat task structure hugely improves clarity.
Live system, updates and task status update instantly for all users in real time. No "who has the task spreadsheet open?" anymore.
General, this is a "to do list" which is Initiative and interactive which once properly implimented for your team will revolutionise work flow.

Cons

Speed, as use increases and boards become larger, the interface is significantly slower. Promised improvements in speed have yet to be seen.
Bulk updates, there are bulk update features for tasks however these are unavailable for all column types
Large boards, large boards are hard to mannage due to speed and bulk update/automatic date fields etc.
Bulk import, importing from excel recently avaliable is good but limited

Adir R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A robust project management tool for every need

Reviewed on 7/07/2020

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Response from monday

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Devon B.

The PM Tool That Meets Our Needs

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 28/08/2020

Monday has fantastic support, and a lot of powerful features. We've only uncovered the tip of the iceberg when it comes to features and will continue to learn and deploy more over time.

Pros

Monday is a fresh-looking, easy-to-use PM tool with a lot of custmization. It also has a timeline view that allows us to see project Gant Charts for the work we are doing.

Cons

There's a lot of features that take time to figure out. Some of the more advanced tools, metrics and graph's need a lot of setup to get going.

Sadie P.
Industry: Construction

Monday.com is like hiring a company organizer

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

Getting monday.com for our company was like hiring a manager. It keeps us on track even if it's just to be used as a daily to-do list. It organizes us and makes sure we hit deadlines.

Pros

How easy it is to communicate with other members on your team through the communication platforms. I love that I can tag my manager or he can assign me to things to help out his workload and it such an easy way to address new topics when we don't always have time to sit down and go over things in person.

Cons

I don't like that one board needs to have all the same columns. I wish I could label a board by a project, and then have each individual group of tasks within that have separate columns depending on what the task is for.

Victor S.
Industry: Computer Software

monday.com is the best Dev Manager

Reviewed on 15/10/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

It has been great to use Monday for management, I should have hired before

Pros

I am using monday in its most expensive version, I decided to invest and it was worth every penny. It is the best software for controlling team tasks, especially if using Scrum in development, it has greatly increased our production

Cons

The tool itself does not have many negative points. Only the price, I believe it is the most expensive product in the category, but it is worth it when well deployed and used

Tony L.
Industry: Retail

More pleasant to use than Jira

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Pros

I like the boards where we can see a lot of items and details for all of them. Drag and drop are quick and small amount of clicks is needed to do an operation.

Cons

I don't like the "info boxes" feature because I feel it's limited. Textareas are tight and there is very limited text formatting, and the fact all boxes are collapsed by default.

Response from monday

Glad to hear that you're loving the drag and drop features. Infoboxes can be a bit limiting so I recommend using the updates section for text formatting, dynamic updates and communication with your team.

Jennyfer M.
Industry: Design

Pretty Decent but didn't make the cut for me

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 18/08/2020

So Monday has the ability for the work status labels (Ongoing, Pending, etc) to be customized, however and in my personal experience - those settings are glitchy. I used to log out of my workspace and log back in, I would often times find the cute colorful tabs blank. I knew where my own progress laid so it wasn't so much of a problem for me as it was a bit of an inconvenience for my client.

Pros

Monday has a LUVELY UI, it's work status tags can be renamed whatever suits the business best. Great feature for bilingual business like mine, notification emails go out almost in real time. Amazing Integrations

Cons

A bit glitchy
coult get expensive for larger teams

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Industry: Wholesale

Helped organize our team

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

We often have many different projects going at one time, helped us to track progress while eliminating email traffic or constant checking up.

Pros

We now have the ability to add multiple project types into one single software with the ability to change formats by project. Other software systems give you one unique format/template to use.

Cons

The packages can be expensive as you add in more users, causing us to need to minimize the team members allowed.

Response from monday

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad monday.com has been able to help you organize all of your projects in one place. We hear you regarding our pricing. We are always reevaluating our approach to ensure we're competitive in the market.

Mitch G.
Industry: Internet

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pros

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Cons

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

One of the best management software

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Pros

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Cons

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Ben K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Never miss a beat!

Reviewed on 7/05/2020

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Pros

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Cons

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Response from monday

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Jennifer R.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Reviewed on 2/05/2020

Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Pros

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Cons

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Response from monday

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Can't Live Without It

Reviewed on 8/04/2020

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Pros

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Cons

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate.
2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Cole R.
Industry: Consumer Goods

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 4/04/2020

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Pros

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Cons

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Jake K.
Industry: Design

Easy and addicting!

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Pros

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations
- The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit.
- The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Cons

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles.
- The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Kimberly D.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Love Monday again!

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

One of our company partners has reported how much her anxiety has reduced thanks to our switch to Monday. Our clients are also very happy with the increased communication regarding their shipment and customs procedures. Finally, I love that the inbox works as a sort of 'to-do' list. Keeps me on task.

Pros

This software is absolutely the best browser-based solution I have found. I am able to provide more transparency to my clientele and collaborate with my team than ever before. Not only has it aided in communication, but is one of my primary features in our service product.

Cons

It would be nice if there were a tutorial for each guest I invite. While I find it highly intuitive, some guests need instruction on how to open a task and where to drop files. Additionally, it would be nice to see a 'to-do' section for the activities that don't make it to my inbox. Perhaps a check-box on a task, or a section that is divided by dates. The notifications is ok, or perhaps I need to learn more about how to make the dashboard do this.

Brendon B.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Complex or complete?

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in.

All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

Pros

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

Cons

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Greg A.

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

Reviewed on 19/01/2020

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pros

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Cons

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Ralph V.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Pros

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Cons

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Industry: Automotive

Best project management tool on the market

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 21/08/2019

It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Pros

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use.

You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part.

The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Cons

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

Jonathan H.
Industry: Events Services

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Cons

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Industry: Higher Education

Monday.com Review

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Pros

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Cons

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Colleen L.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.

It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc.

The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time.

The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open.

I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Industry: Retail
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Always On

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

This software can help you organize everything from your marketing plan to your comic book collection; if you can think of a way to organize data, milestones, or responsible parties - Monday.com can do it!

Pros

-Only limited by your imagination
-World Class customer service and development team
-Intuitive user interface
-Powerful data manipulation and exporting tools

Cons

-The learning curve can be a little overwhelming
-New features come out so quick that sometimes there isn't time to adjust to the old ones!
-The mobile app can be a little clunky and does not utilize all the features of the desktop/web app