ERPAG

Write a Review!
ERP for small and mid-sized companies

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.4/5
4.6/5

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
  • Industry: Accounting

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Reviewed on 10/10/2018

Pros

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Cons

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Christian
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Has the potential to be something amazing

Reviewed on 1/04/2022

It's been great software for the money. I cannot complain however I believe they have focused on running before they can walk. Basic elements of the system are not user friendly. It my opinion it is pointless offering a feature which doesn't work correctly and what is frustrating is that when you raise the issue you are told the software is designed for SME's and they cannot fix the problem. We are a micro business with 6 employees so if we have the problem you can guarantee others have the same issue as well

Pros

I have been using this now for 2 years and put a lot of time and effort into the set up of this software so I feel confident in writing a review

The software has some great functionality and is 90% there

- Generate Purchase Orders
- Automatically generated Purchase Orders from Low Stock
- Set minimum order quantities
-Set up Bills of Materials
-Create supplier price lists
- Customise your view and reports
-Generate QR codes
- Allocated storage bins, racks and shelves
- Sync with Shopify to automatically update product pricing based on materials

It has the potential to be amazing but certain development features really drag the software down and it doesn't have to be that way

Cons

The BIGGEST problem with ERPAG I believe is the support tickets from the developers as they don't seem concerned at all about major bugs in the system

-This software I am told is for Small Businesses yet when using a mobile app to allow staff to track time and close jobs it only allows one staff member to view and log onto any job which is silly. In a SME multiple people would log onto a job in order to complete it and because of this all your manufacturing data is incorrect. The developers consistently seem to be happy that it is recording incorrect data
-You cannot create cutting lists of materials. When you print out a BOM and Sub Assemblies for production staff need to pick your first material off the shelf and flick through all the paperwork to cut the pieces, go back to the start then repeat the process for the second material. It is very time consuming and not efficient
-The report designer is not particularly user friendly but in the most part it does work
-A purchase order is converted to an invoice so there is no history or documents sent, it should convert a purchase order into an invoice and retain the original purchase order
- On a purchase order you can show items committed to manufacturing but you cannot show how many you have in stock
- They have blocky to perform more complicated scripts such as automatically invoicing items or sending details but this is not something your average joe can do

There is more but I have run out of character allowance ......

MRPeasy and Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

At first the support was helpful and engaging. They have grown nicely and have huge potential but the inability to listen to customers and evolve will be their downfall in my opinion
Luciano
  • Industry: Textiles

ERPAG is perfect for our business

Reviewed on 8/09/2021

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

Pros

It is a very intuitive system, and no previous knowledge is needed to use it.

Cons

We who live in a country that speaks Spanish, some technical issues of the system are difficult

Molly
  • Industry: Libraries

ERPAG for small business management

Reviewed on 8/04/2024

Pros

Switching to ERPAG was one of the best business decisions I've made in the last five years. It's easy to train new employees to use the program. It's a robust program that can probably do a lot more than we use it for but it suits our needs perfectly. The customer service is excellent and I consider it an excellent value.

Cons

It's tricky to customize some documents but we got help along the way from the ERPAG team.

Ravi

Excellent Easy to Use ERP System

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

We choose ERPAG after wasting our money in custom ERP system with other company and it took almost 1 year for them to figure out what we needed and it still did not work.ERPAG is so easy to deploy , anyone with basic ERP knowledge can start using in few minutes. And I have never seen ERP system with so much customization option in reports.

Pros

It was so easy to deploy this software. We started using within 4-5 days and that include training to team.

Cons

Only thing we did not like about this software is limited capability in accounting module.

Fishbowl and MRPeasy

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Focus Team was very unprofessional and could not deploy the software in one year. we lost almost $8000 dollars.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We like the ability to customize reports and visibility it offered to manage team activity.
Joy
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Love Love Love This software!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2021

Pros

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Cons

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!
Damien
  • Industry: Automotive

Ocean Roads ERP Feasibility Study

Reviewed on 6/06/2022

Manufacturing tracking and productivity, freeing up managers by putting job stages and tasks on a screen for manufacturing staff so they can keep working without seeking constant guidance from a supervisor.
Tracking job time and expense and employee efficiency.

Pros

Simple in its layout and use but remaining very powerful in its ability, I have only used the mobile app briefly but it was a great experience.

Cons

We manufacture in three separate workshops in separate parts of the country and each location manufactures some of the same products, Because of the location differences each workshop has different suppliers for parts/raw materials, A feature that would be handy would be the option when creating a product based on bill of materials have the ability to create multiple bill of materials based on warehouse and have the option when that product is chosen in a sales order the sales person can select the appropriate warehouse and then the correct purchase orders are created for the correct suppliers.

Sage X3 and ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We haven't chosen ERPAG as yet but so far in the free trial we are very happy with the ability and ease of use of the software.
JOON HYUK
  • Industry: Import & Export

Just started

Reviewed on 8/08/2019

Pros

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Cons

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Wrike

Can not use from China.

Teamwork.com

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.
Tyler

Erpag Review

Reviewed on 8/09/2022

I am still on the trial, but overall I am impressed by the features Erpag offers for the price.

Pros

I'm impressed by Erpag's suite of features for manufacturing and inventory control. It is a great platform to manage production materials and workorders.

Cons

I have experienced a handful of crashes and other minor bugs. The type of tasks that can be performed in the app are limited.

Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

OpenBOM does not provide sufficient tools to meet our accounting and inventory control requirements.

Price, Features
Dennis
Dennis
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great ERP for my distribution business that plans to add O2O retail functionality

Reviewed on 14/02/2022

I am still in the trial phase and keep expploring its full set of functions and features. However, with my limited experience with this software, I would say the initial experience is very good. I also had a demo section with one of their pre-sales support. The demo section clearly showed me the core functions, and the pre-sales support could answer most of my questions. For those that could not be answered right away, they follow up an email with links to answer my questions. With that said, the overall experience I had with ERPAG was very nice, like 9/10.

Pros

The operation and information flow of this software matches the business logic of my sporting goods distribution very well. Hence, to my learning curve is not that deep, what I have in mind when performing a business operation, e.g. creating a sales order to invoicing to delivery can be easily map out in this software, because its flow, input, output, etc are well defined. I believe it is because of years of working with various of businesses, the team behind ERPAG understand how to organise the information in a neat and user-friendly way.

I also like that fact that it can be integrated to Shopify as I am planning to expand my business to B2C and setup my webshop using Shopify.

Cons

The UI could be more modern and clear, however, definitely not a problem to follow the flow to click and complete a required actions.

paul
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great value without compromise

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Pros

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Cons

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

John
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

ERPAG is a fast, multi-user inventory, order and bills of material system can be accessed...

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Engineering is using ERPAG for Product Life Cycle management of Bills of Materials. Still learning the features to get it tuned to our needs, but it looks like all the features are there.

Pros

It's fast. Other cloud based software I've used was slow enough that I had to open multiple tabs just so I could work without delay.
It supports multiple levels of sub assemblies in the Bills of Materials, so no need for flat BOMs.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve, due to the number of features it supports.

Sarah
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best ERP Software!

Reviewed on 6/01/2022

We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

Pros

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

Cons

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Calin
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

good foundation and huge potential, will see if ERPAG will leverage the opportunity

Reviewed on 30/09/2022

Certain things are cumbersome at first, for example a BoM in ERPAG is a product that results from a recipe (raw materials, activities etc).

Pros

ERPAG has a good foundation that could provide significant benefits to those that would find a match between their process requirements and the conceptual design of ERPAG.

Cons

Lacking an API !!! Will be a turnoff for most.
Support over the chat is prompt but not on point to the raised matters. The agents seem to be instructed to tell you about ERPAG features that you may have missed :-)
Cannot provision recipes for a Product that has variants, fortunately you can copy existing one to new and adapt.
Cannot use the software from multiple windows at once; when you open in a new one you will be logged off from the first. At times would be useful to work in one window and see some context in another one.
ERPAG does not maintain your session context; if you are logged off you are supposed to re-open all the tabs you were working on.
ERPAG didn't implement any local caching on the devices connected to their platform; so a laggy internet connection will mean you'll start over your work.

Not enough transparency for pricing... you're charged by the Database size as well but there is not a predictable relation between your activity and the charge. In my trial with only a few things added I got to around 200MB. Not clear about how things will work at scale... Backup/ restores etc

Certain things you cannot revert once saved... human error should always be factored in :-)

Jorge

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use...

Reviewed on 4/10/2017

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable...

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pros

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Cons

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Darko
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Reviewed on 2/03/2017

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Pros

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Cons

No accounting

craig
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

Reviewed on 8/12/2021

Pros

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like.

The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Cons

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Erik Jan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

ERPAG as the fitting solution for many other over the top ERP system

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

Very beneficial, my teams loves to work with it and especially likes the clear dashboard when you start.

Pros

Clear use, most new people can learn the basics within in some hours. Complete for track and tracing of orders, purchasing and materials including serial and batch numbers.

Cons

Limited connection to other systems and unknown by other systems.

François
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Straight to the Point

Reviewed on 6/06/2019

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Pros

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Cons

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Genius ERP , Odoo and NetSuite
Dan

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Reviewed on 8/06/2018

Pros

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Cons

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Grant
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Fantastic ERP that is very scalable

Reviewed on 11/04/2022

a Super product that is real bang for buck!

a Super product that is real bang for buck!

Pros

Ease of manufacturing, Order processing and how customizable everything is

Cons

I wish there were a little more API customization and ability to auto call orders from marketplace platforms.
Also the xero integration forces you to choose one selling COA so if you sell from multiple warehouse locations you cant separate what account it should push to so then you have manually change the sale account in XERO... that is a mission

Gonzalo
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Congratulations!!!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2020

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Pros

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team.
The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Cons

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

price and funtions

Price and performance
ramon
  • Industry: Food Production

CEO

Reviewed on 9/10/2018

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pros

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Cons

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

RICHARD

Fantastic

Reviewed on 9/06/2018

Pros

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Cons

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

Keith
  • Industry: Food Production

Erpag is simply amazing, and customer support if phenomenal!!!

Reviewed on 14/03/2020

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Pros

They are always willing to adapt and customize areas that require additional functionality.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to navigate and setup. Too much functionality.