RazorSync

Field Service Management Software & Mobile App

4.4 /5 (440 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.4
4.1
4.2
4.5
Thomas S.
Industry: Consumer Services

Makes our business work...

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

Without a software like this, our company would be almost impossible to operate efficiently. Although it can be slow responding to touch at times especially when the techs are navigating between screens on ipads in the field, it does function well 90% of the time.

Pros

We like that we can really track each service call and pull up reports that will list each call and what status it is in, based on what we customized out status headings to be.
Its great to be able to back track and un-invoice something if we want to reopen the work order, or service request.
Also, the fact of adding multiple work orders to one service request for a job that may be ongoing or needing return trips is an excellent feature and essential part of our requirements.

Cons

It is really tricky navigating and opening past work orders and invoices to view history.
Also confusing and somewhat limited in customizing customer entries and how it is set up for adding or deciphering sites versus billing, etc. Commercial customers can not be saved without adding a first and last name? this is strange and entries have to be modified in Quickbooks online after we export.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you Thomas for your review. We are glad to hear its making your business operate more efficiently! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Gregory C.
Industry: Retail

RazorSync review

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Greater control on the work order process and accounting process.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to create multiple work orders for the same customer.

Cons

I wish you were able to flip easier through the program to access various work orders. When you enter in a work order, I wish this would automatically open up and allow me to see instead of having to flip through the customer. The work order should open up to the proper work order.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for your feedback and review! If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Michele F.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Good price for our purposes

Reviewed on 5/11/2019

We are a service business. We can schedule and easily move jobs by dragging and dropping. We can see on a map the locations of the technicians. There are some things you can customize, like color coding and status changes (like "need to reschedule"). When we show payment in Razorsync, it also checks it as paid in Quickbooks. The technicians can edit the description of each job, and send invoice immediately.
They can take photos and attach within the invoice or quote.
The customer service is excellent. Very nice people.

Pros

The scheduling, mapping, location tracking, ability to edit status of job with visual cues like color changes, Quickbooks link, invoicing and estimates.
I also like the user interface and visuals.

Cons

Unable to easily send an invoice or estimate to more than one email as a customer default.
We can't easily tell when an email has been sent.
We have to create some workarounds. For example, we service many apartments in many complexes per day and have to use the summary line to insert the apt. number. It would be too cumbersome to create an individual address with all the contact info for each apartment at the same complex.
Updates or improvements have been slow to happen, but I understand the new ownership should help.
I wish we could shrink or move some of the page layouts on the schedule page.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for your review and feedback Michele! We are constantly working on updates and improvements to the software. I will pass your suggestions along to the team. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to call 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Donald H.
Industry: Construction

RazorSync is an EXCELLENT Platform!

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

I moved from Successware21 (using it from 2004 to 2016) to Wintac (Using it from Jan 2016 to Jan 15, 2017) and I was looking for a good software that had an all in-one dispatch and financial. But after using Wintac for only one year - I had enough. I had demos done with 5 after looking at 15 companies and found out of the five companies RazorSync.
The Platform is SOOO easy to navigate through my techs love using it in the field and the customers love getting the alerts, emails too. One of the biggest problems with Wintac was my customers getting their invoices by email. No problem with RazorSync! The set up was very easy also and learn time of the platform took weeks not months. One thing I need to express is in the field my techs still have full function of the software in the field when there is no signal with phone or tablet. I have not used QuickBooks since 2003 when I was using Successware21. I was was amazed how easy RazorSync worked with Quickbooks Online version. For someone using QuickBooks already it would be a no brainer to go with RazorSync. In my opinion should be at the top of the list and definitely 10 times easier to use than Wintac.
One more thing about the QuickBooks since I have out of the loop with them for years - We are now doing using the full payroll services through them and cut my cost by $ a year after moving from PayChex for 20 years. Because of the great personal over at RazorSync and the software it has been a GREAT experience for us. We High Recommend this company and if you have a decision to make you must check them out, you will not be sorry.

Pros

The Software is very easy to use. I do not need a Server in my office and very mobile with tablet or phone. It integrates with QuickBooks easily and setup is a breeze. The mobile side is amazing with how fast to use in the field. No waiting for upload times. We will switch from phone to tablet when finishing the service call so we do not have to carry the tablet until the end. The phone app is excellent and easy to use. Able to take Credit Card transactions through the system and automatically updates real time. If you are already using QuickBooks it would be an very easy setup.

Cons

After using Successware 21 and Wintac - The cost of Successware 21 to high and the major issues we ran into for just an year with Wintac. I can not find cons with this company.
They all have different ways of making their software and have glitches but it is how they handle the issues is what makes the company stand out.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the compliments Don. We look forward to serving you and the entire Jack Frost Heating & Air Conditioning team!

Chelsea G.
Industry: Utilities

Great dispatching tool!

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Overall I have been extremely impressed with RazorSync's customer service. Being able to chat with them online is super helpful when we have a quick question that we need an answer to right away.

Pros

I like the ability to track our technicians using the GPS software, as well as the visual appeal of the dispatch board. I like that the technicians are able to set up their own work orders on the road by using the app on their phone.

Cons

I do not like that we cannot have a "bill to" account set up separately. Instead, all sub-accounts must be created under the same account. This can become frustrating when we set up a customer and realize down the road that it must be billed to someone else. Instead of having a bill to option, we must then create this address, work order, and copy all relevant information over to that bill-to account before we can invoice the correct person.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the review Chelsea! We work hard to deliver world class support to our customers! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Edwin P.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Making you work flow easier

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Overall the the software works great.

Pros

With the techs inputting hardware while they are onsite and using the on route and on site features in the software, it makes billing out the jobs so much easier. It also gives our invoices a more professional look rather than hand written invoices (and a lot easier to read.)

Cons

I have a couple of customers who have over a hundred ship to addresses, and at night when we get called out to a call you can not scroll alphabetically thru the addresses. I have had to manually move them one at a time to have them come up alphabetically. Then one update they change (for one customer) from A -Z to Z-A.
It would be nice to either be able to drag and drop them alphabetically into place or hit a button that can sort them from A-Z

Response from RazorSync

Happy to hear the software is working great for you! We appreciate your feedback! If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Mike W.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Razor Review

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

We continue, on a daily basis, finding capabilities of RazorSync that improve our companies efficiencies. We look forward to utilizing it solely for all of our service and sales team invoicing shortly. It is an excellent business tool.

Pros

That our group of techs can see everything that is currently going on or needing to go on within our organization

Cons

I'm very surprised that we are unable to scan in/out parts into inventory?

Response from RazorSync

Thank you Mike for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Randy W.

RazorSync The Cutting Edge

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

RazorSync been the platform we wanted to start our new business and it has lived up to our expectations.

Pros

The system is very easy to use and the support is awesome.

Cons

The staff at RazorSync has alway been available for support and it has been that easy to implement the question have been few and far between.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you Randy for the great review!! So happy to hear that RazorSync has lived up to your expectations and more! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Dorell G.
Industry: Warehousing

RazorSync is imperative to our day to day business

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Pros

the software is incredibly customizable and easy to work with. with their open API we've been able to implement middleware that allows razor to talk to some of the other programs we use regularly. the support from the staff is beyond exceptional.

Cons

some reports and functions that we are trying to do require additional customization and work arounds because its not how the program is originally programmed to be used, but with the support team we are usually able to figure it out and figure out and put in recommendations for future updates.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Dorell!! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us!

Mark S.
Industry: Environmental Services

Easy to use feild service software

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

This makes scheduling and updating customers while out in the field or from the office easy.
It keeps us all update in real time.

Pros

I liked the learning curve which was easy when I first started to use RazorSync.
The software is always being improved and support is great from the whole team if I ever have a question.

Cons

I admit I don't use it for running my credit cards in the field I just need to start doing it.
I think for me it's not easy to find the service items I need to charge for a job on the phone version.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Mark! We're so grateful to be able to help your business! Please reach out if you need anything!

Jim B.

RazorSync

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Pros

Easy way to keep our customer database organized and track our service calls. Prior to RazorSync we had a very manual way of dispatching service calls, keeping track of open work orders and processing closed tickets for billing.

Cons

Reporting could be a little more robust. Although I've found I can get most of what I need from customizing reports, I would like to drill into metrics like "first time fix", avg. time to respond and complete calls, etc.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you Jim for your review and your feedback!! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Angie W.
Industry: Construction

Great company, perfect for all service, PHC . Used for 4 years just gets better!

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

Makes my job much easier! I have less to do in the office so can be out working.

Pros

All in one system, bidding, billing and payments with credit cards so easy. We can make it our own and personalize to our needs. They keep adding features and changing thing by listening to what their customers want and need. It's priced very well and is not going to break the bank! Customer service is very quick and they are on top of things!

Cons

The location service when setting up customers could possibly give locations near you to start, pretty sure I would never work in Africa! Small issue so not anything to make it unuseable.

Michele J.
Industry: Retail

Keeps everything in line

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Pros

I know where all of my guys are at all times. Very easy to look up past, present & future customers. I know what jobs are lined up for which days and moving stuff around is super easy & quick. I love all the reports they have. So many to choose from and customizing them to suit our needs is great. I enjoy everything about this software. Makes keeping track of everyone so much simpler.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about this software. I would like to be able to turn off certain features for specific people. To have more control to limit certain people from things.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you Michele for the 5 star review! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Chris B.

Great software

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

Pros

I’ve been using this software for about 6 years with 2 different companies. Works very good for our small business. Customer is really good as well. Don’t have any complaints about this software.

Cons

Really only complaint is some of the features don’t work as well when you use the app on your phone.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for your business and your loyalty Chris! I'm so glad we've been able to assist!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Colby H.

Great product!

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Helps keep all the files in one place. Helps with organization.

Pros

Very easy to use and the customer support is outstanding. If you have any questions or concerns all you have to do it call them and you get an answer. No pre-recorded nonsense, you get to talk to a real person and get answers very fast.

Cons

My only issue is I feel like I am a little limited when it comes to a few features. Nothing major

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Colby! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Erica R.
Industry: Consumer Services

RazorSync is great for home service industries

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

We have better communication from our on-site technicians to our office personnel. We are able to keep better track of jobs, reducing the amount of work orders that are lost as well as increasing customer satisfaction.

Pros

It is easy to use, training took just a few days. The route optimization greatly improves efficiency. Working as a database; it works great to maintain customer information and work orders.

Cons

It would be helpful if the technicians could upload PDF attachments to the mobile app. Would also like to be able to include PDF attachments to invoices.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you Erica! I'm so glad we've been able to assist!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!

Malissa S.
Company size: Self Employed

Best softare

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 5/11/2019

I love using this software and would highly recommend it to everyone who hasn't tried it. It's a win win situation.

Pros

It helps me get my work done easier and faster. Also it keeps my job organized like I like to have it. Best software I have used for my business this far.

Cons

I really don't have any contact about Razorsinc.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Malissa! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Tanya G.

Great Software

Reviewed on 6/11/2019

It has been a great asset to to use this with out technicians. Again, we aren't using it to it's full capacity but hopefully will get to that soon.

Pros

This program is very easy to use for basic functioning. The more you put into it the more you can get out of it but even with basic information it works just fine for us.

Cons

The one thing I wish we could do with this program is that when you click on something for it to open up as another page and not lose your place of where you're at at the moment.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for your feedback Tanya. We would be happy to help in any way so you can use RazorSync to its full capacity. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have 877-675-4395.

Juanita H.

RazorSync User

Reviewed on 7/11/2019

Overall it works fine. Need some tweaks to make more user friendly.

Pros

Ability to have information for a customer in one place and ability to sync with Quickbooks.

Cons

There are a few quirky things about the functionalities that could be fixed, such as having to make sure the start and end times for the quote have to be set to a particular value in order for service items to be included in the service request once converting the quote. Also, if a work order is set to complete and you sync with Quickbooks it automatically creates an invoice. Neither of these were mentioned in training.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for your feedback Juanita! If there is anything more we can help you with please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Judy K.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great. Customer support

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

Ease of scheduling 3 techs. Customization for needs

Pros

Price is good. Ability to edit. Use on the road
Like phone number set up. Like tapping on address and pull up

Cons

Searching is limited. Would like to print schedule for the day (older gentlemen). Wish when you tap in address it would pull within 10 to 20 miles not have to scrunch in and out while driving. Would like date and weather to show each day.

Eddy P.

Have to say that RazorSync is a dream come true.

Reviewed on 29/06/2017

Pros

The scheduling, dispatching, notifications, qboe, payroll, statuses, and reports. All perfect! It all works so well together and very user friendly. My guys use it on tablets and even non tech savvy guys use it with out a hitch.

Cons

I wish it could integrate with HubSpot. All it lacks is a means of traking emails and contacts between the staff and customer. A little more of a CRM I suppose.

Chris S.

Nice app

Reviewed on 7/11/2019

Has helped us become for efficient as a heating and cooling company, less paper work etc.

Pros

Easy to use, quickly set up and fill calls and forms

Cons

Make generating calls easier to set up for our technicians, a few struggle with setting calls on their own

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the review Chris! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Mahmoud K.
Industry: Construction

Great app to collect the working hours .

I like it
Because I do not need to wright my hours 😂

Pros

GPS is great.
You have access to change the hours , address , info ...

Cons

It does not syncs in apple phone when you open the app.
You need to sync it manually .

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the review Mahmoud! I'm so glad we've been able to assist your business!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Chad D.

Smooth but slow

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

We have been more successful at collecting payments and tracking paperwork. Overall I would say it's a great experience.

Pros

RS is a great way for dispatch personnel to get work order information to technicians cutting down on paperwork and possibly missing papers

Cons

Information get lost sometimes between mobile and desktop versions. And too many notes for every little movement or change

Response from RazorSync

Thank you for the great five star review!! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Christina C.

Feedback

Reviewed on 6/11/2019

For the most part we are satisfied with what the software offers our carpet cleaning industry, however, the above mentioned changes would be very helpful.

Pros

Being able to switch from paper invoices to electronic.

Cons

Cannot view messages to text via a messenger so that you can see what has been sent and the tech's response.
Cannot put account Alerts or Do Not Service on accounts.
Would like to be able to see the full appointment when you hover of the appointment on the schedule.
Cannot create duplicate customers with the same name but different addresses.
Cannot make customer accounts inactive when duplicates are created or merge the accounts in order to not lose previous information.

Response from RazorSync

Thank you Christina for the review and your feedback. Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10