InsightSquared

Shivakant D.

Best BI and Sales Analytics Tool Available Today

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Simple Yet Powerful Sales Analytics Tool

Pros

It is easy to benchmark against other peers and how you can select metrics easily inside the platform. You can also search for lost opportunities easily as well.

Cons

I'm hard-pressed to find anything I dislike about this product or company. Cost is always a consideration and compared to others they fall right in line, but the value and ease of doing business is well worth the cost.

Unmatched Platform in Its Space

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

5 stars.

Pros

Its strongest features are probably its ease of use, impressive report filtering features, and its out-of-the-box reports and dashboards. Even less analytics savvy users will be able to benefit from a wealth of digestible data from this solution with little or no guidance.

Cons

The admin side of it takes some significant setup, which should be expected from this kind of software.

Charlie G.

Dashboards galore!

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Pros

Easy to create various dashboards and charts. Useful tool for viewing/judging sales team metrics.

Cons

Since it uses data from Salesforce, it can be hard to configure.

Jonathan B.

InsightSquared Review

Reviewed on 30/10/2014

We use InsightSquared on a daily basis. From our sales team to our marketing team it helps us stay on track and keep engaged. Our favourite feature is the full-screen leaderboard available in Salesforce!

Pros

Great full-screen mode available in Salesforce
Ability to make custom dashboards to show what is important to you
Very responsive support team

Cons

Would like to be able to use the live screen mode outside of Salesforce
Would be nice to change task filters more easily then having to contact support (though they're quick when the time arises)

Data tracking is amazing

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

Pros

It puts all of the Salesforce data in one spot and lets you pull reports that Salesforce can't. I also love the forecasting tool.

Cons

It is really expensive and you can't customize everything that you need to. Also it takes 20 minutes to update data.

immediate value

Reviewed on 24/09/2014

Insightsquared has been a great tool to use. It provides clean, user friendly visualization of data and metrics that actually matter. I use it every day to analyze data and find gaps between sales, marketing, or the business in general.

Pros

Setting up reports, user friendly, in depth insight, customizability, immediate value

Cons

N/A

InsightSquared gives us great visibility

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Pros

I like that it gives me a good feel for my pipeline and helps me understand which deals may need some more attention.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to understand with how to configure if you do not pay attention during the product training.

Daniela S.

Only a user, but great insight into our sales pipeline!

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Pros

The visualizations are top notch for answering business questions and determining where our biggest needs are.

Cons

Seems like the general user has very limited view. I wish to pull in more data points, even without administrator privileges.

Kat L.

Robust!

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Good customer service - very prompt!

Pros

InsightSquared is a game changer for staffing agencies. It's incredibly robust! We use it to keep track of our statistics, KPIs, and even use stats to beef up our marketing materials.

Cons

It can be a bit difficult to use if you don't have thorough training, and even then the system is so robust that it's difficult to become an expert.

Steve K.

Broad array of metrics but limited customization

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

Some of the out of the box dashboards have become critical for our day to day business but some functionality is also limited. For instance, we are unable to replicate some of their dashboards without the assistance of their professional services team.

Pros

UI, out of the box dashboards

Cons

Limited customization

Jonathan B.

Great tool for analyzing Sales metrics!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

I've used InsightSquared at 2 companies over the past 5 years, it's a great tool to use for getting more insight into your sales data. From historical pipeline changes to push analysis, it's all there!

Pros

It's easy to use, tons of pre-built reports and dashboards make it easy to get ROI immediately!

Cons

Some configurations can be tricky to ensure the data is perfect.

Insightful application

Reviewed on 27/09/2016

I use InsightSquared to help forecast my expected revenue, and also review some of my key states as a salesperson. Overall, I find the application useful as an easy way to turn Salesforce data into visually-appealing, easy to digest pieces of information.

Pros

The graphs, variety of data and pre-built reports are all great.

Cons

The ability to save specific reports and manage filters more efficiently would be welcomed.

• Industry: Events Services

Fantastic Tool for Sales Insights!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

At our company InsightSquared is used by our sales department and company management to track overall sales performance, to highlight individual sales performance and to help us meet our monthly and quarterly sales targets. It provides a lot of visibility into our goals which was not possible to easily see in Salesforce, through which the data is pulled. It provides the clearest and easiest to assess method of ranking the sales performance of individuals against each other.

Pros

Large set of amazing features and customer support that's great! Has really helped our team

Cons

Doesn't support desk.com for their new support tracking product, which means we can't utilise it in the same way we have for our sales metrics

Monika C.

Great tool for sales associates!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

I use this software to help keep me on track with all of my prospects and overall sales performance.

Pros

- Great Metrics
- As a sales associate, I can track all of my calls and emails per month
- I like that I can filter my sales activities, and view all of my "aged leads" this view really helps me stay on track with which prospects I need to re-engage

Cons

- Wish it updated faster, it usually takes a few hours for my activities/progress to be updated
- Filters have recently changed

Thorben G.
  • Industry: Events Services

Save yourself time and frustration with Salesforce reporting

Reviewed on 18/10/2014

IS2 is the perfect tool for SMBs who want to make smart, data-driven decisions. With Salesforce's current reporting, reporting on anything sales related is slow and tedious and generally no fun.

IS2 provides you with pre-made reports that can easily be sliced and diced to report exactly on what you need. This is wonderful as is saves time and pains and does not require a lot of extra admin time.

Deep insights
Many freebies

Cons

Not real-time, a 2-3 hour delay is built-in.

Millie C.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

InsightSquared is easy to use, flexible, and great analytic tools to analyze SFDC data.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017

Can find reviews on many softwares

Pros

InsightSquared allows me to easily create many reports and dashboards to share with the Sales team. They can easily drill into the data to manage their pipeline and opportunities.

Cons

User profiles must be manually maintained because they're not linked/integrated with SFDC. Deal size ranges on the deal size report can't be customized.

David A.

Great Product

Reviewed on 23/03/2015

I really enjoy using Insightsquared to track all of my data. Knowing my activities levels is great along with the custom dashboards.

Pros

Custom dashboards, easy usability, all data in one place

Cons

There are not really any cons

Austin S.

Prioritize your day the data driven way with InsightSquared

Reviewed on 23/01/2015

Great product helps me maintain my sales pipeline and make data driven decisions so I can prioritize my day.

Pros

Great visualization tool!

Cons

I wish it would update in real time with salesforce

Brett B.
  • Industry: Insurance

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SOFTWARE!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

Pros

Great followup, great technical support! Very happy with the implementation as well!

Cons

nothing! Honestly, so far Insight Squared has been great about offering support for whatever we need.

David D.

Revenue builder!

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Pros

This is a a really simple, and straight forward system to get going. Talk with customer service to get a plan thats geared for your revenue goals.

Cons

Overall not so many cons. Its been great for us, with using all the advanced logistics to help give us an edge!

Great Reporting and Visualization

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Positive, for my needs.

Pros

I like the intuitive nature of the reporting and dashboards. It makes board prep easy and internal reporting a breeze.

Cons

It requires SalesForce to be pristine, and small changes can throw everything off.

• Industry: Banking

Great overlay of Salesforce

Reviewed on 1/07/2020

Pros

Takes standard SFDC objects to capture KPI data

Cons

Lacks all the bells and whistles from Slate

Benton M.

The ultimate sales dashboard tool

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

This tool is central to monitoring our sales activity and performance

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Time stamps salesforce changes to create robust pipeline tracking. Can have custom buildouts done

Cons

Only con is that you can't change the style of charts on your own, i.e. you can't build your own custom charts. You can go through their development team, but it takes time and money

Jennifer C.

The additional reporting capabilities that Insight Squared provides makes pipeline management...

Reviewed on 6/03/2018

Pros

The canned reports give so much insight into our pipeline that it is easy to identify trends down the individual sales rep. It helps us zero-in on certain behaviors and see how each of our reps works differently. The implementation is also incredibly easy and the support team is fantastic.

Cons

The cost was quite high which deterred us at first, but after using it for over six months, the value is clear. We tried another solution that was cheaper, but implementation was a nightmare and we quickly re-engaged with Insight Squared.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Powerful and useful tool for use throughout the company

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

Throughout our company different departments make use of InsightSquared in different ways. InsightSquared delivers useful information. Within my team / department it is important to have a good overview of sales figures. This includes non financial figures pulled through our CRM system Bullhorn. This way we can keep up with our sales targets and at the same time view our financial stats which show us estimates of what our commission will look like.

Pros

- It's an easy to use tool.
- It integrates really well with our CRM system Bullhorn

Cons

Data will take several hours to pull from our CRM system. If I see that certain things have been changed on our CRM system, it will still take several hours until I will be able to see this linked to the rest of my stats on InsightSquared