Google Workspace

4.7 (15,406)
Write a Review!
Collaboration app suite for teams

(15,406)
4.3/5

Dallas
Dallas

Workspace is the ONLY Workplace you need!

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

10/10, I have never had a service work so fluently with minimal to non-existent workflow interruptio...

10/10, I have never had a service work so fluently with minimal to non-existent workflow interruptions.

Pros

This is worth every penny! Being able to access my documents from anywhere on any device at anytime has revolutionized my business. I can be bombarded with questions while on a phone call and be able to access and share documents backing my point up.

Cons

I wish I could add more users for a lower price. However, given the already affordable price I really have nothing to complain about.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Affordability, compatibility and ease of use.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Affordability, compatibility and ease of use for all of my employees and managers.
Colleen
Colleen
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Exceptional program that has many useful tools.

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

In overall, I especially loved Google Workspace's comprehensive security measures and uptime tracking, which provided me with the piece of mind that my data is secure and that its services can be relied upon.

Pros

Google Workspace offers all of the productivity tools that are need on a day-to-day basis and includes them all. The adoption of several applications like as Sheet, Drive, and Calendar, amongst others, has significantly simplified team collaboration. The best feature is that it has a simple user interface, which makes it appealing and simple to use.

Cons

In my experience using Google Workspace, I have not encountered anything that I would consider to be a negative aspect of the platform. They can make improvements to Google Meet so that it is easier to use.

Alanna
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organisation

Google Workspace : A Seamless and Collaborative Productivity Suite

Reviewed on 9/07/2024

Google Workspace remains a highly efficient and collaborative tool for many of my projects.

Pros

What I love most is how all the apps, like Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar, work together so effortlessly. This makes it super easy to switch between tasks without any hassle.

Cons

For small businesses or individual users, the subscription costs can add up, especially if they don't need all the features included in the higher-tier plans.

Annalisa
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

Pros

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing:
-With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive.
-Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues.
-Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions.
-GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

Cons

There are only a few cons about GSuite.
-In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents.
-GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

Adam

Good Suite to launch your venture

Reviewed on 2/05/2024

I enjoyed it, it was instrumental in running my small venture, it think its a solution you can progressively scale with no matter what the size of your business is.

Pros

the ease of setting up the account, getting the domain linked to the workspace and managing the account in general is smooth, also the pricing is really good.

Cons

I think the deployment was fairly easy but i think some important emails got flagged a couple of times in spam. in general it is pretty reliable.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

more familiar with google's products. also i think i got a discount on google workspace while i was choosing a product which made it a no brainer.

Enhancing Education with Google Workspace: A Teacher's Perspective

Reviewed on 27/08/2023

he convenience of having all the necessary tools under one roof has not only streamlined my administrative tasks but has also enriched the learning experience for my students. Using Google Docs for collaborative writing projects has encouraged teamwork and improved writing skills, while Classroom has allowed me to engage with students in a dynamic and efficient manner. The integration of various applications, combined with the seamless transition between them, has made teaching and learning more dynamic and interactive.

Pros

Google Workspace has been a transformative addition to my teaching toolkit. What I like most is the seamless integration of its various applications. The ability to communicate with students through Gmail, schedule assignments and events in Calendar, and collaborate on documents using the Google Docs Editors suite has streamlined my workflow significantly. This cohesion not only saves time but also fosters a more organized and productive learning environment.

Cons

As an educator, I have found that students sometimes struggle to fully harness the potential of certain tools within Google Workspace, such as the more advanced features of Google Sheets and Google Slides. While these applications offer a wide range of functionalities for data analysis and visual presentations, students often require extra guidance to explore these features comprehensively. Moreover, although Google Workspace provides an excellent suite of applications, there could be enhanced offline functionality, especially for tools like Google Docs and Google Classroom.

Jarrett
Jarrett
  • Industry: Program Development

Essential product for technology research and development startup

Reviewed on 5/09/2023

Impressive product, so I'm not planning to change my decision.

Impressive product, so I'm not planning to change my decision.

Pros

Constant Improvement to the product, however this was accelerated once Chat GPT was a competitor. I've used Google apps for over two decades, then switched to the paid version when my startup became full-time, with G-Suite

Cons

They need to get rid of the menu side of the with a view toggle Google Drive on the desktop version, like their other office apps. Google Voice always had a problem of searching for contacts using the alphabet.

Zoom Workplace and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

One is loosely owned by a country that's not friendly and the other has become less relevant to loyal customers, especially with the advent of mobile devices.
Konstantin
Konstantin

Good collaboration platform

Reviewed on 25/12/2023

Pros

Google document generation, editing, and collaboration features work fantastic! Handy calendar and Google Meet collaboration feature! It is easy to schedule and attend a remote meeting with colleagues. As an administrator, I like log management and investigation tools. It is very user-friendly and useful.

Cons

Configuration and setup for different features are not so friendly. For example, anti-spam configuration is really hard and not obvious. As far as context-based access rules.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Google Workspace is more convenient than MS365, and we get great discounts from Google.

Powerful but easy to use doucment solution

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

keeping files central with version history has sped up our entire workflow

keeping files central with version history has sped up our entire workflow

Pros

How easy it is to share and access files and the collaboration tools just 'work' and make working with people from different locations a breeze

Cons

The online browser isn't the quicker but finding files but this is the same with all online storage platforms.

cristiano
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good Product and Solution

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

Pros

It's a sensible product with many functionalities

Cons

Maybe some upgrades that are made and we have to adapt to

Everything in one place

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

G Suite helps us stay organized by having every file, spreadsheet, asset, email, etc accessible from one platform on both desktop and mobile. It makes doing business on the go as easy as sitting in the office.

Pros

It makes storing, sharing, and viewing information very easy. Everything is stored and accessed in one place, from email to calendars to spreadsheets and other files. G Suite keeps our company organized and secure with Google Cloud and mobile accessible apps.

Cons

Customer service is not the best. Even getting in touch with a live human tends to feel like a robot, as they tend to give canned responses and simply restate what is found on the FAQ and support pages.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Ease of use, integration, cloud storage

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

G Suite had more features and was easier to scale as our company expanded.
Mauricio
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

All the basic tools in one service

Reviewed on 9/01/2020

Everything you need to keep your team productive and connected in one service. This platform provides a rich and reliable data management and facilitates collaboration.

Pros

All the basic tools used by most employees are available and easy to use in G Suite. Google Drive, Corporate Gmail, Spreadsheets, Docs and Slides are all connected and Cloud Based, providing a very reliable platform for collaboration. The administration area gives very clear information about how the service is being used and even provides mobile device management

Cons

The service is very scalable and depending on the number of users it can become high monthly investment. After a year using G Suit the company might get dependent on the services as most of the daily basic tasks are done in the platform, nevertheless, this is cheaper and more reliable than using local licenses and services

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

We used to have hundreds of licences and had to administrate several servers to provide corporate level email services and to the company, it was complex and costly to mantain

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

G Suit provides more tools for less investment
Rodrigo

Very good, stable, but expensive

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

We have used the company for several years, without major frustrations. As I said, some functions are missing, we need to think of it as part of the office, with everything you would try to manage on the intranet, it seems like something standing in the way between an intranet solution and a collaborative solution. Although I don't like this form of operation (maybe if it emulated another sharepoint it would be better), I never changed it, despite considering it sometimes, precisely because it is difficult to find a competing service that manages to maintain the same connection and operation stability. It is very rare to find bugs, just as it is very rare to be down. We use it mainly for: saving and backing up files, exchanging files between employees and third parties, exchanging and permanently storing e-mails and docs a little to create documents and spreadsheets or forms to create quick satisfaction surveys for our customers. Google sheets doesn't compare to a local office, basic functions are missing, but it's great for editing a document quickly and sharing. We have already used support, but support is weak, information is lacking and is often time consuming to return. If you can't handle self-service well, this is not a service for you.

Pros

The best thing about the G-suite is stability. You know that it will work, you know that it will have no bugs and that you will not lose files on the drive or gmail. And it's fast.

Cons

Some features take time to appear, perhaps it is the price to pay for stability, but in general there are improvements that you don't use, and basic improvements that never arrive. For example, on the drive you still can't use folders as easily as you do in your computer's file explorer, useful panels are missing information. Another problem that I consider serious is the lack of a part of the drive that is "online only" controlled by the administrator. As it is today, it features a temporary drive for common files, because if I put backup files, client spreadsheets and sensitive data, I always know that they are also accessible from my computer or cell phone, but I would not like these files to be "loose" around. If you lose your phone, good luck trying to delete files remotely.

Dropbox Business and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

We initially used self-hosted solutions based on open source, but that made it a sacrifice to manage and maintain security and backups. We tested Office 365 for a while, but from both our experience and that of some customers, this service was very unstable, often causing emails sent and received to disappear. Antispam was no big deal, either. When we tested the G-suite we never changed it again, even with its flaws it is still the best.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

In our evaluation, Office 365 proved to be unstable, I cannot trust important company documents to a service that has already lost and corrupted files on my One Drive, or that failed to synchronize. Dropbox was incomplete and very expensive at the time. We have currently done other tests on this service and it is incredibly slow, and even more expensive. Visually I sympathize more with the dropbox layout, it is more pleasant to deal with, but slow and expensive creates more problems than it solves. We tested the option of placing a VM on the web with open source software, but again the problem was making a technician available to maintain security + update + backups, it proved to be the most expensive option of all. In conclusion, we opted for the G-suite there at the beginning for years, and with each revaluation (the last one in 2019), we keep G-suite. Full integration with android also helps.
Abdul
Abdul
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

All tools together - Work from anywhere.

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Made life easier, converted stressful works into fun activities, keeps me up-to-date everywhere, and accompanies me to complete my tasks successfully. Amazing handy tool by Google, Well Done!!

Pros

Due to Covid Work from Home strategy, like everyone else, our whole company management staff had to maintain daily communications through Outlook, Zoom, Whatsapp, Gmail, and so many other sites. What a distressing and daunting task it was! Life was getting frustrating and the virtual office environment was getting hostile - as everyone was going through the same technical dilemma.
Then boom! One day we were introduced to Google Workspace by our IT people for our official domain and believe me, I have never felt so relieved by any other technical networking features. We were all provided with 30GB of space, Meeting and Chat Options, Schedule Sending (THE BEST FEATURE EVER), Calendar, Status add option, Create Space, Drive, and so on, all integrated into this Google Workspace. It also suggests people just by typing their names in the whole company organogram and can also be used as a project management tool. Assign works and mark calendars, take notes and share big files without network jamming - It really feels like a dream come true scenario.

Cons

Although Google Workspace is awesome, I still feel comfortable using Outlook for mail compilation - maybe because of Outlook's simple appearances and add-ins. For example, I can make mail body full screen and add Microsoft word features easily. Small features like adding a table or inserting special characters go a long way in the road of satisfaction. Anyhow, I have synchronized Google Workspace with Outlook and now I can send and receive my essentials from both platforms, easily.

Brian
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

A robust tool for corporate communications

Reviewed on 17/08/2022

I manage approx. 300 users on Google Workspace on my own and by and large it is painless. I migrated my users from a platform they had used for over 10 years and expected a lot of push back - but because almost everyone has a personal GMail account, they are familiar with it. There are loads of features that users are unaware of and it is nice to highlight these as users become more proficient and make their work life simpler by making them more efficient.

Pros

I like that Google Workspace is platform agnostic. There are only two real choices in this space, with Office 365 the other. I like that Google tries to accommodate all platforms PC, Mac, iOS, Android etc., whereas Office 365 tries to shoehorn you into the Microsoft ecosystem. It is full-featured, and you can use it natively via the browser or the app or integrate it with an IMAP client like Thunderbird, Mac Mail or Outlook. Support is generally very good and responsive.

Cons

As an admin, I don't like how Google moves functions around - you know how to add space for a user, and then the function has moved, and you can not figure out where it is for the life of you. Also sometimes support tries to tell you something you know is wrong, and you have to hold tough and request the issue is escallated.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

FirstClass was beginning to show its age and lacked the functionality users demanded. I need to migrate to a future-proof platform that would be there in the long term.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I found it could integrate into multiple platforms better - Microsoft tried to push you into their ecosystem, whereas Google looked to accommodate you whatever device you were using.
Princely

Effective & Excellent Company management Tool

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pros

Google Workspace's domain email authentication is efficient and unlike any other, as it prevents emails from our domains from going to our users' and clients' spam boxes. This is a huge feature and advantage for us. We've used Webmail for many years, and one of our clients' and customers' major concerns is that our emails always appear in their spam folders and are always flagged. This was an issue for us as it prevented users from trusting us.Email marketing was the worst as we got no feedback as our emails are always flagged as spam, but ever since we switched to Google Workspace, the result has been awesome and very much appreciated.Secondly, I and my entire team loved the user and team management features, the Docs sheet integration, and the ability to collaborate, which was also excellent.Finally, the ability to integrate emails from other providers, add them to your workspace, and send them from your one account is also great, and the ability to create simple email aliases is awesome.

Cons

Some of the implementation and integration are technical, one will need to be technical and understand certain maneuvers to be able to integrate some features, such as integrating your domain to Google Workspace with DKIM and SPIF Setup. This can be simplified, and I don't ever see a rival to Google Workspace.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Google Workspace seems to have everything I need in one place without getting additional products to compensate for the lack of features I need.

Slack and Mailchimp

Andrei

Google Workspace Revew

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

My experience using Google Workspace has been positive. It's a versatile and powerful productivity suite that's easy to use and affordable. I enjoy the collaboration features, which make it simple to share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with team members and work on them together in real-time. Additionally, because Google Workspace is cloud-based, I can access my files and apps from anywhere as long as I have an internet connection. This is particularly convenient when I'm traveling or working from home.

Pros

End-users can quickly adopt and deploy it, as it is similar to the free Gmail service.

Cons

The dependency on an internet connection.The lack of desktop tools.he limited features in some apps.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Replacing the on-prem solution into a cloud-based one.

Microsoft Exchange

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

In 2013, Google was considered the most powerful company in the world.
Jaqlyn
  • Industry: Automotive

Good for what it is

Reviewed on 5/02/2024

Google Workspace was the easiest to integrate with our website host, which is why we went that avenue; however, after our subscription ends, we may consider looking at a different avenue. Google is one of the most expensive options, and while it does work and you are likely to not ever experience issues in functionality, if you need any help with issues that cannot be solved via chatbot or help articles, it's almost impossible to get assistance from Google. We still have existing customer service help requests or review requests that have cases that have been open for years. Overall, Google workspace is simple, straightforward, easy-to-set up, and does what it says it will; our complains would be that it is probably the most costly option, has some features that are lacking and need to be updates, and Google's abysmal customer service.

Pros

We chose Google Workspace primarily because of it's compatibility with our current website. They are our host's partner. The ease-of-use is hard to beat. Google's service is great in the set-up stage. For the most part, everything works as it should, and Google offers a lot of helpful features to assist in document management, reports, etc. that can all be used in the day-to-day business management.

Cons

Google's service after you are a customer is abysmal and disappointing. You can only get assistance via chatbots and online articles, so if there is an actual issue, good luck getting it resolved. The customization features for the inbox are lacking (Outlook's is what I would consider ideal). While google's tools and features are helpful, I would generally consider what Microsoft has to offer as better and used more frequently.

• Industry: Media Production

Excellent and practically required suite of tools for individuals and businesses of any size

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

I have setup GSuite for my own company and for others. There are other options but GSuite is the best overall option for integration and working with all devices. The administration is fairly logical but not great. It shines in end user implementation due to familiarity and quality infrastructure. The infrastructure is the most reliable and without peer in my experience.

Pros

Integration of desktop and cloud with mature tools and pretty much without peer, reliability. Vast array of third party integration and add-ons. High quality mail eliminates SO MANY headaches of running own mail server.

Cons

Google support is not great at any level for any product. Frankly they come across as an arrogant company to me that doesn't value individual customers. I also started setting up GSuite for others and did not get credit from the GSuite referral program. The program itself shows the Google arrogance. Instead of what you'd expect from a referral program it is just vague, "trust us" assumptions with very little in the way of tracking your progress (this from the company that specializes in Big Data on an unequaled scale) that you have to go along with or not participate. Google rides the back of small business developers (primarily Adsense) but treats them with indifference and also kills off small business industry and while taking advantage of Open Source surreptitiously eliminates many of the great open source and "free" community based tools and services that the Internet was built on. (Google of course not the only Big company doing this. It is pretty much standard Silicon Valley) Normally I would just move on from any company like this, but Google is like the government of technology. They get their piece of everything and you have to take it. It is just too bad that they choose to be a dictatorship in their unique position, rather than egalitarian.

Thomas
Thomas

The hidden face of G Suite

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

Overall we are saving such much time with all the collaboration options that we use it for all of our companies. On top of having the peace of mind that everything is secured and always running.

Pros

Yes, I love having all the required basic tools to run my business like emails, calendar, drive storage, docs and everything else. I could talk about all the obvious features everyone knows about G Suite but for me the value of G Suite for business goes beyond that.

Considering that running a business in 2019 almost always guaranteed that you will need to have an online presence of some sort, being on G Suite simplify a lot of the processes and required tools access needed to run your business online. Let me explain.

When running or starting a business, you need Google My Business Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Ads, YouTube, Google Trends and on and on. Being on G Suite allows you to centralize all of those assets and access under your company to avoid having personal emails owning your assets which can bring issues when trying to linked them all. It also simplify how you manage your employees access to all those assets and platforms.

I could even add that there are so many platforms outside of Google cco-system uses Google Single Sign-in option that being on G Suite again simplify the account sign process.

Finally the ability to control and protect your company data using G Suite management platform is just awesome, sometime a bit of advanced knowledge is required but nothing that can't be understood in Google's the support section.

Cons

Not that much, it's easy to setup , however, it can get a bit complicated for new users to setup advanced features. But again the support section is very detailed.

Michael
  • Industry: Publishing

There isn't a lot not to love about G Suite

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

With Google being the giant that it is, I'm honestly not sure where to go if I do need support of any kind for G Suite. It's not like Google has a main switchboard that you can all in to and "press 1 for technical support." Perhaps they do and I don't know it. But thankfully, it's very very rare that I need support beyond what can be found online. I wouldn't hesitate to deploy G Suite with any of the companies I oversee.

Pros

When I came in to a new company, I inherited "Google Apps" as our platform. I had been accustomed to the Exchange Server world for email, Sharepoint for files, and was neck-deep in the Microsoft ecosystem in my past experience. When coming in to Google Apps (later rebranded as G Suite), I was a bit uneasy but the unfamiliarity was quickly overcome by the ease of use of Google's tools.

One of the things I appreciate most about G Suite is that you never have to worry about the integrity of your data. You know your server's hard drive is never going to crash and bring you down for days at a time. You know you're not going to have to deal with lengthy outages because one upstream provider has gone down. Google is just reliable. It's rock solid, and it just works.

Cons

I think the #1 issue I don't like about G Suite is Gmail's "labels" paradigm. Yes, they offer IMAP, which allows you to mostly adhere to the "folders" model, but "labels" are not exactly the same and understanding the differences can be confusing at first. Also, I prefer to work through an email client rather than through web mail. There are a few programs out there that handle the "labels" implementation well, but many do not, so your choices for email clients become limited. Other than that, I really can't complain about the tools that G Suite offers, nor the price. It's affordable and reliable.

Ilan
Ilan

Nice features but the service is a Google service = no service.

Reviewed on 25/07/2020

Overall it's a good and fast suite with most of the things we need.
It's lightweight and cheaper...

Overall it's a good and fast suite with most of the things we need.
It's lightweight and cheaper than office suite and the option to work even on tablets is very nice.
It lack the intuitive ease to use as Microsoft products and lack of support even if you pay.
Google likes your money but doesn't care about support.

Pros

We love the simplicity of the option to work online with the staff in our organization or outside our organization.
The suite is simple but well done with most of the things we need.

Cons

It's too simple at times and the easy of use you can find on Microsoft products is not find here.
It seems that it has more potential if someone would have thought a bit more on usability.
The worst part in Google products is the lack of support.
After ours of searching how to download a receipt, I saw help pages that sent me to other nonexistent pages and after years of searching - we have no answer.
Google have great products, most of them are very simple and this is their advantage but I hope that they will also take care of their paid customers and give them support.
Even Microsoft have a help center...

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Google products are lightweight and simple and the collaboration is excellent. The simple things works excellent. The only problem is when you need more customization or when you need help.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Simplicity of use and lightweight.

Perfect for the non-intensive user

Reviewed on 9/03/2018

Main benefit was bringing a lot of offline data and applications online, allowing co-operative working.

Pros

When we got the internal note announcing that our company had signed up for Google Suite and we would be migrating to it and its tools, I was genuinely content. All controversy about Google aside, in my private life I had already been using Google's tools for ages because of it's ease of use, cleverness and wide scope in products. I definitely saw the benefit in using the same toolset (and some extra only available in Google Suite / Google For Business) in my professional life.

It's pretty mind-blowing how diverse the Google Suite environment is. The types of applications, supported devices ... it can do A LOT, and it usually does it decently.
This implies that for average users, after migrating everything to Google Suite, they probably won't need many other web-apps or locally installed software to do their work.
As Google is so widespread in day-to-day life, most of them will also adapt very easily to the interface of the applications.

Cons

While Google Suite does a lot of things very well, other applications do few things, but they do it better.

For power-users like myself and my colleagues in a technical department, Google Suite is simply often insufficient. That certain feature which you rely on heavily does not seem to exist in the appropriate app in Google Suite. After searching around on the internet, you usually find lots of similar complaints and open questions and feature requests from other users, many times going years back in history but without conclusive solution.

Yes, many of the missing features and tidbits could be overcome with custom scripts. But why fiddle around with that if you know for a fact that other software which you used to use does it out of the box?

Eventually the goal of having everything in one single ecosystem is not really met because the userbase is back to using their other web-apps and software, in order to overcome the missing bits and hurdles. You end up in a situation where "most" of it is stored and done in Google, but not all.

Aleck

Easy Connections Academy's views

Reviewed on 2/02/2023

ovides a range of tools and apps that make it easier for teams to collaborate, communicate, and share information in real-time.Productivity: The suite of tools and apps in Google Workspace helps users increase productivity by streamlining workflows and reducing the time and effort required to complete tasks.Security: Google Workspace is built on Google's secure infrastructure, with multiple layers of security to protect user data and information.Flexibility: Google Workspace is available on any device with an internet connection, allowing users to access their information and work from anywhere.Integration: The apps in Google Workspace are integrated with one another, making it easy to switch between apps and maintain a seamless workflow.

Pros

Gmail: A powerful email and collaboration platform that integrates with other Google Workspace apps.Google Drive: A cloud-based storage solution that allows users to create, store, and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other files.Google Calendar: A scheduling and time management tool that makes it easy to schedule and manage appointments and events.Google Docs: A collaborative word processing tool that allows users to create, edit, and share documents in real-time.Google Sheets: A spreadsheet tool that allows users to create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets and data in real-time.In terms of ease of use, Google Workspace is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to a wide range of users, from individuals to large organizations. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, and many of the apps and tools are integrated with one another, allowing for a seamless user experience. Additionally, Google Workspace provides extensive help and support resources, including online tutorials, user forums, and customer support.

Cons

As Google Workspace is a constantly evolving platform, there are always opportunities for improvement. Some ways that Gmail and Google Docs could be improved include:Increased security: Enhancing security features, such as two-factor authentication and data encryption, to help protect user data and ensure the privacy of sensitive information.Improved collaboration: Adding new collaboration features, such as real-time co-authoring and version control, to make it easier for teams to work together and share information.Enhanced productivity: Integrating Gmail and Google Docs with other Google Workspace apps, such as Google Calendar and Google Tasks, to improve productivity and streamline workflows.Better spam and phishing protection: Improving spam and phishing protection to better identify and block malicious emails and protect users from potential security threats.

Ava
Ava
  • Industry: Wireless

Perfect set of tools to simplify your workflow and increase productivity.

Reviewed on 20/04/2022

Using Google Workspace has allowed great benefits, one of the main ones being increased productivity, because being able to access different tools from a single place helps to simplify the workflow, thanks to the fact that it is possible to have stable communication and enjoyable, that is, being able to make videoconferences allows explaining ideas or project development much easier, being able to share files quickly and even edit them at the same time is a time saver and the meaning of moving fast, since it counts with the advantage of different people working on the same document and this without any concern of leaking information or data because the administrator can decide who to grant access to.

Pros

I like this set of Google tools because it is an effective and easy way to quickly access my work and share it with my clients or colleagues, whether it is to collaborate or simply to share files that are useful. For example, if you are working on the planning of a project through a document, all the members of the project can contribute ideas or modify them, making said action be carried out by all, that is, we can all work on the same document and a once finished, share it quickly or simply upload it to Google Drive in case of any inconvenience to be able to recover it quickly. Google Workspace runs in the cloud, which saves us time and not having to worry about having to save every change made to a document, because they are saved in real time. Its use is simple, so any user can quickly adapt to handling each of the tools, since it provides a very simplified user experience. Most of the tools offered have been used by practically everyone, such as Gmail to write emails, Drive used to store documents that, being in the cloud, facilitate our online workflow, Meet is widely used for conversations with work team members and facilitates understanding regardless of the location of each one. In general, it helps us to simplify the work because it makes possible a more pleasant communication as well as being able to collaborate directly on projects and share documents, giving us the priority of deciding who can access them, which also keeps the security of the information.

Cons

It is not easy to talk about some aspect that I do not like about this series of tools, but I have observed that its price can be somewhat high, in addition to being a set of tools based on the cloud, it requires a good connection to the Internet or for the on the contrary, having a Chrome extension to be able to access offline and make the respective configurations for its use, this can take time and knowledge, so in case of any doubt, accessing the support team is the best solution.