WebHR

Everyone's Favorite All-in-One Social HR Software

4.3 /5 (491 reviews) Write a Review!

Jane P.

Looking forward to better development

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

It does not properly sync with QB online and that was the main reason we chose WebHR.
Communication has gotten better, it used to take a long time and many requests to get a call back.

Pros

The available features, it appears to have decent features but does not flow with ease of use. If they continue to develop it to be more user friendly it would be a great resource. I am still a little on the fence with it but, looking forward to having bugs worked out.

Cons

Functionality is not there yet, it needs to be simplified and more user friendly.
Does not properly sync with QB Online. It is a bit pricey for its lack of functionality.

Oliver G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

This App has helped a small company transition to a larger more efficient company.

Reviewed on 30/06/2016

Tycoon Animation has been using WebHR at Verge Systems for almost a year. All of our HR needs have been met with WebHR and they are continuing to improve it. We started using when we were 45 employees. Today we are over 235 employees and our people management and real time tracking has been so helpful as we make this transition.

Pros

Real-Time Tracking, Employee Time ins and outs, as easy as using Facebook, Online, Safe, Secure, Customization, Stable and Great customer support.

Cons

Time to set up and get large volumes of data into the system but it is worth the effort and I am not sure how to do it any faster. The more you put in the better the tool is. Other than that nothing as of yet.

Alex F.

Managing my team with WebHR

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

I work in a development company on a senior/lead position so I don't have much time to work with management tools.
WebHR was a bit frustrating when I started using it, as any of the software you use for the first time. There were lots of buttons which were available to me, but navigating to them led to a "no access" pages. My first thought as a developer was, that it's a bad design. Now the pages simply show "no data" which is ten thousand times better and less frustrating.
The second thing I didn't like is that I had to log in each time I access WebHR. That's a minor inconvenience which vanished as soon as I discovered a mobile app. With the mobile app, I can simply approve most of the staff with my phone.

Pros

+Mobile app
+Requests are easy to approve
+Great infographics
+Single page app experience

Cons

-Single page app experience on some pages
-Lots of UI elements, which leads me to "no access" pages

Christopher H.

Web HR simplified my life

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

Pros

As a single user with no hr experience I was able to use this software for my domestic employees with out any hassles. The support was real time, fast and efficient. I have been very impressed.

Cons

Nothing to be honest, the software integrates with all major software and platforms, there is bo downside

Imran M.

Employee Friendly System

Reviewed on 9/03/2017

After using several HR systems, the friendliness of WEBHR system is the key. After using the system the employees are very close to the HR department, the process from hiring to exit is tremendous. The integration of several things by making and using our own templates for internal online system if wonderful. The control mechanism is improved at our end after using its google app. Overall the system is good and support team response all the time is friendly.

Pros

Its online integrity by using laptop, smart phone locating employees by using its GPS service is tremendous.

Cons

Pricing for short term employees like hired for 10-20 days may considered somehow in pricing structure

Sehrish N.

WebHR the best HR Solution used so far

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

It's very good software is very good and the support team is very supportive at all ends.

Pros

It's a user friendly software and very easy to use and understand.

Cons

There is always room for improvement but WebHR team is continuously looking forward to update where they lack so nothing as such so far. Minor improvements in module that we let the team know from time to time and they update it. Looking forward if they add gradual calculation option in Ad on performance module so that employee get to know the marking before submission.

Good looking HR Management tool

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Pros

First impression I got from this tool was the design. I am a big fan of flat design and UX in general - the the effort put into this software is great and deeply appreciated.n terms of functionality, the software does provide all needed modules, but with the way they're presented and working, I wouldn't suggest using this software for large companies, would probably be best so stick with it if your company is comprised of <250-300 employees, otherwise everything will get cluttered.

Cons

Lack of mobile access / version - that's a requirement now in 2018.
UI seems somewhat cluttered when having to many employees / profiles added.

Saravanakumar P.

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that

Reviewed on 6/07/2018

Pros

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that, i find it very easy to view all my requirements in just a single click Thanks

Cons

But as an employee i find it very difficult to sign in as it is not easily accessible.
1. Have to Log in then the page has to be loaded
2. Need to look for the tab "Time sheet"
3. Then Attendance and
4. Last but not the least "Time Clock" and then have to submit
Other than this its a user friendly and anybody can use it effectively for any organisations

Christian H.

Perfect HR software

Reviewed on 29/06/2018

Pros

This is the best HR software I have ever personally used. It's so simple to use, great features, easy to use (for employees) quick to clock in and out, great payroll system and reporting. Support is second to none! So helpful when you need help. I would highly recommend anyone to use Web HR.

Cons

I generally can't think of anything, everything can be always a step better. But honestly, this system wouldn't let you down! Just keep up with the good work!

Alexander C.

I use WebHR mostly to sign in and out and to approve my attendance. It's been easy to do both.

Reviewed on 30/06/2018

The benefits I obtained from this software is the ability to document and review my own attendance and administration concerns at any time while simultaneously being able to send them to the next level of approval.

Pros

The aspect of WebHR that I interact with the most and also appreciate the most is the easy at which I can sign in for work and sign out. Once I enter the building and my phone connects to the Wi-Fi network there I can simply open the app and press sign-in without having to go to the designated barcode reader in the back. This helps me to get to my work station faster, get started on my work faster, and know that my attendance is being properly documented. I also enjoy simply going to my attendance page after work and simply clicking the check mark next to the day's date to approve it simply, and quickly.

Cons

The problems I have most contended with when interfacing with this software is in the phone app. I find that approving my attendance from the app doesn't work and the interface itself is a bit less user-friendly. I also noted that the approve-all function from desktops does not work for approvals either.

Rijo V.

WebHR is an awesome Amazon skill i used till now. Its very useful for an HR industry.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018

Easy interaction of HR services using WebHR

Pros

WebHR is very interactive, smooth and nullifies the effort of an employee to use the features provided by the HR management. I will describe a use case of the skill, i usually check-in the meeting rooms which i booked in my office with the tool used for booking the room . With this skill i can ask Alexa to check in with a few seconds of effort ( room check - in feature is not enabled currently and it can be easily integrated attendance sign in feature of WebHR ). I like WebHR skill and suggested my management to leverage Alexa skills to office employees for their tension free interaction and usage of HR services.

Cons

I would like to know how the attendance sign in feature is working the peers with more than one employee,
Scenario : if my team has one Alexa, how will it work for signing in attendance for more than a employee. I think, It can be rectified by asking Alexa to sign in and Alexa asking employee name followed by any authentication to successfully sign in the employee to the office/tool.

Tariq M.

WebHR review

Reviewed on 5/09/2017

Pros

Feature Rich Social HR Complete Recruitment Solution
Employees Self Service Extremely User-Friendly
Effortless Payroll Employees Attendance / Biometrics
Very Cost Effective Comprehensive Reports & Graphs

Cons

Extensive Leaves Management Online Job Portal
Extensive Employee Profile Customizable Data Fields
Documents Management Reports Generator

Mohamed A.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

WebHR has provided a reliable quick solution for administration and HR department.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018

Get things done right!

Pros

Simple, Organized and online cloud system, Open customized Forms section allowed us to do things correctly and follow up with every employee request easily.

Cons

it solved our administrations and HR inquiries instantly. multiple models to chose from and easy to reach to what you're looking for!

WebHR is that software that any HR Person desire to have

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Pros

Its user-friendliness, dashboard & reporting is too much appreciable. Best of all is support of customer support team.

Cons

slowly slowly it is replacing social media website like facebook, in office premises and supporting management in focusing an employee

Kris R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Comprehensive but modular offering that suits any business requirement

Reviewed on 8/02/2019

We have a number of projects with different characteristics and WebHR is flexible enough to be applied across them all.

Pros

Can select only the modules required.
simple and intuitive User Interface.
Easy to administer.
Training new employees is quick and easy.
Roles and permissions are easy to change and changes are instant.

Cons

occasional unexplained bugs with user accounts, particularly on the mobile application.
Multi-languages not available on the mobile application.
Subscription fees don't reduce as the number of users increases (no savings for scale offered).

Reza D.

Most effective solution for my side of the world

Reviewed on 30/06/2016

I had been searching for a solution to cater to the UAE labor requirements and after loads of trials and error I selected WebHr. I have to mention that the support team have been awesome from day one. All my special requests have been handled and tended too.

Pros

Web Based
Customization

Cons

More features need to be added

Benjamin B.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

Really good and reliable software with a lot of flexibilty and great support.
If something is not working properly, the support team is helping out quickly. Some missing features can be easily circumvented, using some tricks and configurations.

TOP Software, absolutely satisfied.

Pros

Good software with a lot of features and a lot of flexibility. It's free in its basic version.

Cons

A bit complicated at first, to set up and to configure it. In addition database space for the lower packages is a bit low.

Nataniel P.

It really helps us on maintain our organisation

Reviewed on 31/08/2017

Pros

Very easy to setting and configure.
it has very usefull and helpfull feature such as apply leaves, and it can be access trhough internet anywhere.

Cons

Since web HR erase requisition module we've been back to the manual system on doing requisition. it use to be very most using feature in our organisation.

Karina A.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Good

Reviewed on 5/07/2018

we are able to keep track of everyone

Pros

user friendly and we got what we where looking for and it helps keep track of all the complaints and achievements

Cons

confusing at times but nothing really to complain about we really need the employee app to work and this would be perfect

Carla A.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Everything was easy to navigate. The dashboard allowed me to see everything at a glance.

Reviewed on 29/06/2018

It is easy to use and navigate. The best part is logging my work hours with multiple dates. No need to do it one date at a time!

Pros

Loved the ease of navigating between menus and I understand where to go to see a particular detail. I can easily log my working hours with multiple dates.

Cons

Even though I always check the remember me check box, it always ask for my login id and my password. I wanted the site to remember because I use it everyday anyway.

Muhammad D.

WebHR = GRANULAR, CHEAP, EFFICIENT

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

A lot of time and detailed meetings went into setting and testing our trial account which was a great thing. It took some time but in the end it was all worth it. After a thorough research of the market and evaluating my company needs i settled for WebHR as the most reliable, efficient and cost effective HR platform for my company.

Pros

The ease of customization and the attention to detail that i have not seen in any other HR softwares.

Cons

I believe the support can be more expedited.

Very helpful for any business

Reviewed on 24/12/2018

Pros

Easy to use, loads very fast, enables quick communication with candidates and co-workers. The interface is very well designed.

Cons

From time to time there some annoying bugs appear, making the experience not as good as it could be.

Ejaz M.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Strong system with rich features and functionality

Reviewed on 20/07/2017

Pros

Ease of Use, Features and Functionality, Customer Support, Add on modules, It's true value for money.

Cons

On premises deployment version not available, So far no major issues, Rapid development of features sometime create quality control issues.

Yasir M.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

It was very friendly to learn it.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017

This product is something which is extremely user friendly. We had messy HR system and utilising this help us get our HR more managed and organised.

Pros

This software contains everything that we required from day to day activities of regarding HR. Customisation and reporting is something that was the best thing to have.

Cons

There is limited support for attendance devices. We believe it should be more automated the API setup.

Darrin B.

Great program that is full of features at reasonable price

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Pros

I really like the ability to track employee progress on tasks and achievements. It also is great for tracking time spent on projects... Did I mention that it will do pay roll? It is a great program.

Cons

Having to BUY an additional 10 employees to add only one..... Very frustrating. Basically doubles the cost of the program for adding one or two employees.