4.6
Jeferson C.
Industry: Management Consulting

My opinion about Azendoo

Reviewed on 14/11/2016

I started using Azendoo in my company (focusing on presentations and consulting here in Brazil) and I have noticed an increase in productivity, because Azendoo integrates well with other tools and the visual and resources stimulate the work of the team.

Pros

The tool offers many options for managing projects and tasks. It has numerous possibilities to build workflows integrating with other tools. Incredible visual and seamless synchronization between devices.

Cons

Lack of a more affordable plan for small businesses. Or startups in their initial phase.

Cindy D.

Excellent task management software for the freelancer!

Reviewed on 9/01/2018

It has streamlined my work and allows me to keep track of work coming in from multiple clients and never miss a deadline!

Pros

It's got a clean, easy to use interface. It checks 99% of my requirements and it's easy to use and get to used to!

Cons

I wish there would be a bit more focus on the single freelancer and possibly make due dates for sub tasks. But that's it!

Marie M.
Industry: Sports

Awesome for teamwork

Reviewed on 29/08/2016

We've been using Azendoo nearly from day 1 and it has helped us a lot streamline every zillion of to-do list we have. Working with freelance subcontractors is also made a breeze with this tool, and saves us from exchanging tons of emails (which is a blessing).

Pros

great sharing features, detailed task-oriented co-operation tool, organize your tasks by subject, sort tasks by sense of emergency (now/later/one day)

Cons

sometimes, a little hard to understand the new features

Jonathan H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Really nice compare the others

Reviewed on 30/06/2017

Facility to work with the team

Pros

Simplicity and function. I like to report the task of today tommorow. I like the sub task really much and the app.

Cons

not integrate Google Calendar and related with task. It could be nice to share a task and if one of the team have time, completed it for everyone.

Jacques M.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great personal task and collaboration platform!

Reviewed on 24/10/2017

Enables to structure time and priorities

Pros

Ease to use and productivity is great. Very easy to set up a new vteam and work jointly quickly on new subjects

Cons

Need another cloud account to store file, but great since possible connection with onedrive and consistency with the pc world

Thibaut R.

Easy to use and user friendly !

Reviewed on 19/12/2017

Pros

Perfect to follow and manage team tasks, share information, organize work and schedule missions. Allow to conserve history for recurrent realization.

Yann C.
Industry: Import & Export

A significant collaborative tools

Reviewed on 29/08/2016

We use azendoo for our cross-functional teams. We also use it for remote management with several teams working on the same project. Azendoo is the perfect tool for us and we are very satisfied.

Pros

We appreciate its ease of use

Cons

Perhaps the task of research is sometimes a complex a bit.

Heather M.
Industry: Food & Beverages

need communication help on the go!

Reviewed on 30/08/2016

We recently switched to azendoo from google drive doc's where all the management would go to debrief on issues. items became hard to track so we searched for a new communication tool to help!

Pros

I love that I no longer get tons of work email and texts, instead work shows up in Azendoo and I check it when I'm in a working state of mind.

Cons

I wish the website was optimized for mobile phones. I don't like that the app gives a different experience from the site.

Olivia C.
Industry: Internet

Easy planner that helps coordinate your clients

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Pros

I love the "Daily Planner" email that I get that outlines the different tasks I need to do that day in order to stay ahead of the game. It has seriously reduced anxiety and streamlined my process

Cons

I wish it had an hours tracker included, as this would improve invoicing and streamlining of my entire business.

Rodney L.
Industry: Construction

It really helps us communicate!

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

Helps us keep track of various projects and progress

Pros

Love how easy is was to get our people on board! The learning curve was very simple and it helped us keep projects in order...

Cons

Wish it had a better "landing' page....would love for the mobile app to be easier to see at a glance what was going on with the team overall

Industry: Political Organisation

Generic Azendoo Review

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Overall it has been good, although I do not use it as often as I used to.

Pros

I like how you can manage major projects and assign tasks to each project that can be checked off as you go.

Cons

I wish I could more easily print my tasks lists. There may be a way to do it, but I can not figure out how and am pretty tech savvy. I also do not use this for my team's project management. I subscribed to this platform for personal time management and project management, so that feature is not helpful for me personally.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Sébastien C.

Easy project & tasks management

Reviewed on 17/05/2016

Azendoo is a SaaS tool that allows you to really quickly setup your task management system. thanks to the app ubiquity (Web/Mobile/Desktop apps available), one can follow up a large range of projects and team work.
It is also very easy to add links to your favorite file/note sync system (Evernote/Google Drive/Box/Dropbox...) to share info more deaply.
A must have for project management !

F. castagnac

Great app for teamwork

Reviewed on 7/01/2013

Azendoo is a web app made for teamwork. You can easily sync your team thanks to the timeline (discussion in real time), the projects (where you can add docs, tasks, people, discussion), and the delegated tasks (create a task and send it to your teammates).
More over Azendoo is a great way to get things done in time. You can easily organize your todo list thanks to the intuitive task board.

Try it! You'll never go back to your odd tools

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Improved team communication!

Reviewed on 7/12/2018

Pros

Azendoo is great for enhancing team communication and enabling collaboration around projects. While I've used a lot of team collaboration/project management tools, Azendoo has a great interface and format that makes it easy to stay up-to-date on the latest projects and tasks.

Cons

I haven't had any issues but have heard others on my team talk about limited integrations with other platforms/services.

K.c. S.

Customer support is excellent

Reviewed on 20/04/2017

Azendoo's customer support is great. They are speedy and always readily available. Would recommend this product to anyone wanting a more simple collaboration tool.

Renáta S.

Rating only

Reviewed on 23/01/2017

Lesley H.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Organization for A Committee for Planning a Non Profit Fundraising Event

Reviewed on 7/04/2017

Pros

• The "Facebook" style activity feed was by far everyones favorite. We could quickly catch up on what was new. The UI is clean and easy to understand.

• We used the polls feature frequently too.

• One BIG Pro was how implementation of Azendoo reduced the number of emails I had to manage during the event planning process. Every one could access files that would typically be an attachment to only a few people. They could get and give updates in real time and have everyone on the team informed without a single email.

• The Calendar feature where we could assign tasks and due dates kept everyone on schedule and accountable.

• Individual user preferences. I love that individual committee members could set their preferences for notifications

• The Non-profit rate was extremely generous and made the service very affordable in a situation where budget is everything.

• My Rep, Deborah was very helpful, thorough and quick to respond.

• There's an APP....

Cons

My team kept posting things on the incorrect subject because they just wanted to post right into the activity feed rather than interacting with the subjects.

My team voted to use this service. Only half of them did, and we voted as a team to not use it any further. I intend to use it on future projects because of how great it worked for those of us who were active users and because of how easy it was to adopt and use.

Heather M.
Industry: Hospitality

Above average for team communications

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

less work communications in my text and email!

Pros

With a similar build to social media site, facebook, azendoo is somewhat easy to adopt. Azendoo keeps work communications out of my texts and emails.

Cons

The app is so different from the website. There are some bugs in the text box that occur when editing a post. They added text and paragraph formatting options, but they aren't easily accessible.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Rashel alice R.
Industry: Research

Perfect for a team

Reviewed on 14/11/2016

I really love Azendoo and it makes my work easier: I can see easily all my projects, organize the tasks, give the goods documents (and my team can find them in 2 clicks !). Sometimes I give access to some subjects to my clients and I can not work without today. For me, it's the best solution to work when you're a team.

Bruce J.

Easy to Use; Robust Features

Reviewed on 23/01/2017

Azendoo has been easier to use than I anticipated. We have a team of five people and we use it to coordinate about 20 projects. Nice feature set and they keep releasing upgrades.

Pros

Ease of use; good feature set; good value for the cost.

Cons

Haven't found any yet.

Jerome C.
Industry: Computer Software

Very good software for project management

Reviewed on 3/01/2017

I've been using Azendoo for the past year and it's just something I couldn't work without anymore. It makes project management very easy. You just need a couple of hours to get used to how it works, and then the whole team can use it to track tasks and projects.

It's integrated with most of your marketing stack. Support is friendly.
Plus, it's French and made in Bordeaux. Hey, what's not to love about them?
Joke aside, go for it, it's really super great.

Pros

Available on web, native app, iOS, and Android.

Cameron D.
Industry: Insurance

Great experience. Very functional and adaptive software.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017

Great organization and productivity tool. Wonderful customer support. Really appreciate the Azendoo's team to evolve the software based on member comments and feedback.

Pros

I really appreciate how available, receptive and helpful the staff is! Moreover, the continuous improvement are fantastic and seem to incorporate many changes addressing member concern or issue.

Cons

The iPhone and iPad functionality can be clunky or not the easiest to use. However, there have been significant improvement.

Can't seem to get it work with MS Outlook.

Neyda jose M.
Industry: Computer Software

A great option to plan any business or personal project.

Reviewed on 23/01/2019

Pros

It is a software with fantastic features because it allows you to integrate a large number of tools with Linkedin, Trello, Google Drive and more, it is available for any platform or web browser so we can use it from anywhere, it is extremely easy to use, it has a very nice interface, it is ideal to plan, collaborate with our team, being very advantageous because we can perform and be much more productive because among all of us we can exchange ideas, organize any project and finish it in an efficient and very short time.

Cons

If it is used from browsers it can become somewhat slow due to a bad internet connection, so downloading it would be a good option for when this occurs to avoid inconveniences.

Jackie E.
Industry: Food & Beverages

I use azendoo at work to communicate with fellow managers

Reviewed on 20/09/2017

Pros

I like that you are easily able to tag people in conversations and get information to multiple people at the same time.

Cons

I find the app to be very difficult to use and inaccurate at times. The notifications shown on the app do not show align with what I see when I log in on a computer. Working at a restaurant - we have a lot of managers that do not use computers on a regular basis and they rely on the app. Since the app is unreliable it makes it difficult for our entire staff to use the software.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Lisa H.
Industry: Design
Company size: Self Employed

It's absolutely the easiest and most cost effective project management app out there for freelancers

Reviewed on 1/05/2017

Pros

The platform is super simple to use and easy on the eyes. It's perfect for freelancers who don't want to spend a ton of money each month for similar platforms.

Cons

There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but for what it is, the value is great. I do wish there were customizations like color changes, etc.