Zoho Campaigns Reviews

Cost effective alternative to Mailchimp

Reviewed on 26/11/2022

Exceptional and very strong competitor of mailchimp

Exceptional and very strong competitor of mailchimp

Pros

Its price as this is good and really competitive on pricing when compared with mailchimp

Cons

When I create campaign designs and want to undo changes, i goto the back button thus loosing my designs.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Campaigns

Mailchimps cost was very high

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

As I was using Zoho CRM integration was easier and seamless.
Anmol

Best Email Marketing Software if you're using Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 12/06/2022

We used it mainly because we were using Zoho CRM, and how tightly it integrates with CRM.

Pros

It's tightly integrated with Zoho CRM, which is why opted for this tool. The data from this tool gets directly fetched by Zoho CRM and is shown on the contacts, account, and deal section. So a pretty good tool wrt integration.

Cons

When importing contacts from Zoho, I've faced a lot of bugs. Contact import in zoho campaigns is a mess.

SendGrid and GMass

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Campaigns

We were facing issues with the non-integration of netcore with Zoho. And had to use an alternate tool for fetching data back to Zoho.
Charan
  • Industry: Human Resources

Best Email Marketing Platform in the Market

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

Pros

Friendly to Use, Ease of Implementation, Good Customer Support

Cons

Limitations, Delivery Rates, Email templates can be better

Fernando

Sadly I expected more

Reviewed on 5/04/2023

Pros

Zoho has a lot of tools (CRM, Helpdesk...) so it will be integrated with them, but (sadly) I wouldn't consider any Zoho tools

Cons

Is difficult to explain. I have to recognize that Zoho is trying to do cheap services and give a lot of things, but there are many details that make you reconsider using their tools after some months.

Vtiger CRM

GetResponse
Sundar

Fun to use

Reviewed on 22/09/2023

Building the email list, sending preliminary and final campaigns are very easy to set up and send.

Pros

The ease of use and the simple interface makes it very easy to do this job that is very productive for the marketing purpose.

Cons

Permission email management is a bit time consuming.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

It is about the suitability to the market that I live in and work.
Regie

ZOHO Campaigns- Why use anything else?

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

Easy to use. Great and quick support.

Easy to use. Great and quick support.

Pros

Easy to learn, use and access. I like the integration features.

Cons

None at this time. I've used other email marketing software and this is the best

Kule
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Sms marketing

Reviewed on 4/10/2023

Pros

I use zoho campaigns for Sms marketing and it gives the best outcome because Sms message easily reaches to anyone in the short period of time

Cons

Zoho campaign simplifies marketing in the way that Sms marketing is easy to do

Stuart
  • Industry: Design

Email Marketing

Reviewed on 22/05/2023

Pros

Easy to use. easy to add images tables etc... and easy to format the email.

Cons

I found setting up lists a little bit confusing and takes a while to get used to.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

I liked the look and feel better, and the cost was less for a similar product.
Fernando
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Less expensive option and relatively easy to implement

Reviewed on 17/11/2017

Pros

Zoho has many modules which help make the sale flow helpful, including the ability to make and send quotes, sales orders, and invoices. It is an easy all in one system for tracking all of these different items for reference and followup.

Cons

I absolutely dislike that if you call support they will not answer your question but, give you a link to buy them.

Proprietary software is one thing but, still reminds you that you're just a customer. When calling for support sometimes when your creating buttons, they don't really help point in you in the right direction to complete the button. They simply auto forward an email encouraging you to buy ZOHO scripts. Which are pre-written scripts that you can purchase.

If we needed to make 50 buttons with no clue how to make them, then this would make sense. However, just a nudge in the right direction would have done the trick in this case.

Nancy
  • Industry: Legal Services

It is very useful tool.

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

Pros

it is very easy to setup contacts, create campaigns, and track campaign performance.

Cons

can only schedule campaigns 24 hours from the time you create the campaign.

chandan
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Zoho Campaigns excellent support and attractive pricing

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

My experience with Zoho Campaigns is excellent. Account Manager is helpful solving all my queries. They helped us to set up our account from scratch.

Pros

Zoho Campaigns provide excellent support. It is a SaaS based email marketing tool with all automation features. We can create responsive email templates, attractive landing pages, list segmentation and many more. it comes with many integration. We can add calendar option in our mail. It is a excellent for promoting webinar through email.

Cons

Analytics is very poor. If they can work on Analytics and bring some advance features, Zoho has the capability to become leader in this segment

James

You can’t go wrong with Zoho.

Reviewed on 11/08/2018

We really like the seamlessness and ease of the Zoho programs, especially the Campaigns program. We use it to send out emails every week or so, and we have yet to encounter an issue that the tech support couldn’t fix. As our experience with Invoice and Campaigns were positive, we are more inclined to use other Zoho programs, especially if their pricing is as reasonable as with Invoice and Campaigns.

Pros

As we currently use Zoho Invoice to manage our invoices and estimates, we decided to try out Zoho Campaigns for our campaign management. It is very easy to use and very easy to teach to clients to which we refer Zoho Campaigns. The price of Campaigns is very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other campaign programs. I also like the social campaigns, as sometimes it’s more useful to use social media rather than email. It is also handy to allow multiple users post social media campaigns.

Cons

I just wish that there were more customization options available for the email campaigns. There are a few options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be handy. There are quite a few good options to get you started, but for those who wish to make the campaign their own, there are not as many features. Even though the program is very affordable for smaller businesses, it scales up rather quickly, especially the jump between 2,500 and 2,501 recipients. However, it is still the best price for the options.

Alex
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Good for emailing customer subscription list

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Pros

The strongest point is integration with Zoko CRM. It gives a better way to mass email subscribed customers than using the CRM mass email. The free account is comparable with competitors like MailChimp.

Cons

The user interface is clunky in places and buggy in others, and generally frustrating until you learn its quirks.

Mailchimp

AWeber

Good except for a major error in setup design

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

We are a small business and thought we were using a system that took care of the problems instead of creating one. Maybe if you hire a zoho expert they would know the ins and outs, I am not sure. We unfortunately were ill informed at a great cost to our business.

Pros

Zoho CRM is supposed to integrate automatically with campaigns. It is synced together so that you never have to manually sync changes in records

Cons

we have been a user for 2+ years. We found out today that many of our records had not been synced. For 2 years. So new prospects were not synced - unless they came from one user.

When we called set up sync initially with tech support, we asked if all our records were now permanently synced. They said yes. , they never said - any users other than me who used zoho had to set up sync separately, even though they are already users of zoho crm. No messages or instructions were given by zoho. We also wonder what else we don't know? for 2 years, no new records for my 2 main zoho managers were mailed - and we were not notified and informed of such a need.

Prem

All in one Marketing platform

Reviewed on 16/10/2022

Using and managing campaign with zoho family of apps with zapier and make, It makes my work easier and time saving. Once set on automation enjoy new customers and orders.

Pros

From creating a campaign to getting your first customer, it has everything for marketing. Creating an email from templates or create your own design with responsive emails. Easy to integrate it with other zoho family apps, Saas and web services. Also capable of integrating with zapier, monday, Make, airtable and more

Cons

Email template editing with html format is a bit tough

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Klaviyo and HubSpot CRM
Akio
  • Industry: Automotive

A big marketing tool

Reviewed on 18/05/2023

The configuration of Zoho campaigns has been simple. I liked the simplicity of the client interface and facilitated things. Zoho's campaigns were quite fast and have had no inconvenience with incorporation.

Pros

Zoho Campaigos is a great marketing branch by electronic correspondence that gives a lot of cost for its cost. One of its outstanding properties is its author of electronic correspondence seals to drag and release simple to use, which causes rookie users to produce rapidames

Cons

It is the best marketing program by electronic correspondence in the market. The options of offers to cease a receptive desire, a through Zoho have the possibility of sending personalized messages to attract new consumers and consumers. It has some questionnaire templates to use in different campaigns according to Ladies.

Brian

Intuitive, feature-rich, easy integrations, very affordable.

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Overall, Zoho Campaigns has been an exceptional platform for our outbound efforts and we would recommend without reservation.

Pros

My top 4 pros are the following:
Integrates very well with my CRM (also Zoho) and syncs subscibers based upon my list requirements.
Exceptional reporting module delivering both dashboard and deep-dive data (especially when coupled with Zoho Reports).
Very user-friendly. Hired a new Marketing Specialist and she was up and running within hours.
As part of the Zoho One package, there is not a more robust email/social outbound marketing platform on the market at similar dollar investment.

Cons

While the number of pre-designed templates are impressive, it is still somewhat limited.
List segmentation is the only aspect of the system that is less intuitive.

Michael

ZOHO Campaigns manages 8,000 person newsletter

Reviewed on 5/03/2019

The team at ZOHO Campaigns have been very responsive to any questions. I also like that once you build up a list you can manage the list in Campaigns. Overall been very easy software to use on a daily basis.

Pros

I use ZOHO Campaigns to send out a daily 8,000 person newsletter. I have used ZOHO Campaigns for nearly 10 years for my newsletter. What I like is the ability to cut and paste HTML content into a template and create the newsletter in a couple of minutes.

Cons

I would like there to be more subscriber reports in ZOHO Campaigns. Perhaps could be a way we could customize the subscriber reports a little better.

Jim
  • Industry: Online Media

Better than alternatives

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

Very satisfied. Highly recommended.

Very satisfied. Highly recommended.

Pros

I tried many email services as a marketer. Zoho Campaigns is better in terms of price, speed and simplicity. Now it takes 1 minute for me to send my campaigns.

Cons

Please add more contact limits per subscripition.

Maria

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Pros

Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Cons

Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

Bharat
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Campaign Management in your budget and easier to use

Reviewed on 9/10/2023

Pros

All features like contact management, campaign management and engagement monitoring all are great.

Cons

Didn't face any issues as such which can be listed under cons.

Óscar
  • Industry: Environmental Services

I used Zoho campaigns for comercial purpose, sending offers and tracking them

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

efficiency and performance in the sales process

efficiency and performance in the sales process

Pros

Zoho campaigns is a useful tool without license, you pay per use so that is a great advantage if you want to monetize your sales Budget as a direct cost. The way to billing is as a prepaid bonus that allow you to sent a certain numbers of email. Other funtionality quite interesting is the templates because you can reuse email frammes and later on edit them. That sabe a lot of tiem and money.

Cons

I am not happy at all with the feasibility of the tracking tool. I could test it againts other apps like Google Analytics and the results were significant differents. Than make me think that the utility last less time.

Nalika
  • Industry: Insurance

Easy email managing

Reviewed on 6/05/2022

Pros

I love that it is easy to integrate with a lot of software that we use. It is also very easy to use and navigate

Cons

I think that they can improve on the amount of immediate (real-time) sync that they have as this would make it easier for users to get work done quicker.

Valerie
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great tool to create professional emails

Reviewed on 10/02/2023

Pros

The interface is user friendly and allows you to create nice email without having to be tech savvy

Cons

There is an issue with generic email address like info@ admin@ the system don't deliver email to those type of addresses.

Ashish

Cheap, Simple and Fast!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2018

Zoho campaign brings a plan to coordinate with customers and setting up our newsletter efficiently....

We have increase our interaction with users/customers effectively and engage them by sending mailers on daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Pros

Zoho Campaign is the simplest and very cheap product in market.

We have used their services for our initial campaign time and still using it.

We can simple automate email marketing with the help of this campaign.

Pre-designed templates, Subscriber management and very easy to manager whole portfolio under one platform.

Cons

Domain name verification is little bit lengthy process and took almost 48 hours to do so - again it is depend on your hosting provider.

Domain verification is painful thing and not getting proper support from zoho while doing.