2,283 reviews

Juliana F.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Pros

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great!
I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this.
Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible.
I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier.
At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Cons

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users.
The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say.
The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Orlando B.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent tool for sales management

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

We have obtained abundant benefits, sales have increased considerably. The investment we made in the software we have recovered in a very short time. Thanks to Pipedrive it is now possible to design the best sales strategies and we have obtained excellent results, in addition, the software does almost all the work for me. Even now we are more organized thanks to the registration of customer data. Pipedrive's experience so far has been extraordinary. We are very happy with this software.

Pros

Pipedrive has many positive things, it is a very complete and essential software for companies that are dedicated to trade. I like that I can use the software on any of my electronic devices, I can use it while in my office, on the street or in my home. I like the fact that I can keep a complete record of our clients' data, that makes the job much easier. The sales funnel visibility is good, which has certainly helped us design excellent sales strategies. Also, its interface is very intuitive, everything can be done simply and without complications.

Cons

Pipedrive is excellent, I just think that it has to improve in some details, the technical service is not very good, it takes time to answer the problems that can sometimes arise. Also, Pipedrive is not able to send an email to multiple recipients and therefore I have to do it one by one.

Belinda S.
  • Industry: Media Production

PipeDrive | Easy, Affordable and Good CRM

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

We are always looking for good, simple, and affordable tech tools to make our clients’ lives easier. For people who don’t take naturally to technology but need a CRM solution, finding Pipedrive makes for a good day. It’s apparent that a lot of thought went into what it takes to easily manage the backend of a sales business. Pipedrive is making this process a lot simpler for us.

Pros

We like simple and the streamlined dashboard was easy to understand. We are also busy people so we were quite pleased to be able to completely set up the sales activities and import our customers in under an hour. We had one question during set up so we dropped a line into the chat box. Within a couple of minutes, we had our answer giving us a good feeling about their support staff.
It’s completely customizable so our workflow tasks (activities) were simple to add once we knew exactly what process each client would go through from initial contact to sale and follow up. The calendar option let us put dates to each task and all the notes we added were date stamped, a feature we found quite useful. We also liked that the program automatically puts the current tasks on the top of the list and has a color coding to show what’s not due yet, what’s currently due and what is overdue.
We are also using the Zapier integration to connect to MailChimp for managing our customers’ email communications. There a lot of other integration options, too which we may add in the future.
After trying some fairly expensive solutions, my clients loved the free trial option although the price to upgrade is quite affordable.

Cons

My biggest concern is that support is only available Monday through Friday during office hours although they do have a fairly extensive library of tutorials.

One of the best-priced lead management solutions available

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

All our leads in one, easy-to-manage, location.

Pros

It's amount is low per month per user, and that's pretty low considering the many options it has available. It also connects to Zapier which means that you can integrate just about anything with it, we funnel all our leads from all over into this system, across 10 different programs. We love the option for custom fields and built-in integrations with google products. It's very simple and easy to use.

Cons

This is really only for lead management, as it's lead capture abilities are severely limited. They do have a form building option, but it looks terrible and is incredibly primitive. We are forced to use another service to design and embed beautiful and custom lead forms, then feed all the responses into pipedrive via zapier (pipedrive does have some sort of php callback options to submit leads, but you have to be a very experience programmer to understand it). Once you begin dealing with large quantities of leads, the loading of the data can be excruciating.

Murali K.

A great CRM tool for small businesses and sales representatives.

Reviewed on 26/01/2019

Pros

One of the best features about this tool is its integration with Gmail, that has enabled us to send emails via the platform. We get to see the reasons behind the lost deals if any. It provides us detailed rates of conversions along with the chances the deal would move to the next stage. Pipedrive had helped us a lot in forecasting. I love the feature of the thank you card, like when we win a deal, it automatically sends a thank you card! This tool has a lot of integrations with slack and Trello. You don’t require much training to use this application, we can customize it according to our requirements with ease. This tool suits the best for sales representatives and small businesses or startups like ours.

Cons

What I felt a little irritating is, even though the steps are simple, I need to go through a lot of repetitive steps to customize. The customer service team takes a lot of time to respond. It doesn't integrate with LinkedIn which is indeed a huge negative.

Lucas F.

Pipedrive for Sales

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Pros

- Automation options
- Different funnels
- CRM and client data

Cons

- Not much customizations
- No advanced reporting
- Integrations are limited

Hayden A.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Simply fantastic, has changed the way we operate and allows us to help many, many more clients

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

Overall it is a great system and the pro's certainly outweigh the cons by a long way. The day to day functionality is just superb, the best I have used and I have worked in a sales environment for nearly 20 years.

Pros

You can set it up to suit your business. It's very flexible and has allowed us to produce a great deal of good data to allow us to change and adapt our business. Anyone who uses the system is kept right up to date with accurate information about our clients and what stage the sale is at. It also allows us to quickly recognise deals that have little or no potential so we are not wasting time and staff resources with no return.

Cons

The site reporting is good but could be improved as well as the export reports. It would be great to have the flexibility to select specific fields to include or exclude from reports but as it stands this is not possible. It also doesn't include contacts when exporting data for deals which means it is not possible to generate a deal based mailing list, i.e. deals that were closed in the last 3 months due to lack of funds. This makes it difficult to generate e-mail campaigns from the system.

Vinicius A.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Pimp my pipe

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Whenever I saw someone on the sales team using it I thought, what complex software, but at the same time it was visually pleasing by the amount of information accessible to the kind of work you have.

I started using it sporadically in the marketing team to understand audience and lead qualification, and to outline some plan to reach more people with our actions and ads.

Looking at the pipeline we can gain insight into whether we have to take broader actions to reach a larger audience, or invest in segmentation to increase lead quality. Remember that all this is only possible if the sales team register as much info as possible in the software.

Pros

Visually easy to do sales funnel analysis, and easy to use. Pipeline with cards, and drag and drop function.

It is a critical product that helps to know the efficiency of the sales process, and take improvement actions if necessary. In addition to automating the processes of analysis, categorization and information search, tasks that would consume hours in a work day.

The app works great.

Cons

Search for lead information is not very well organized and accessible in the layout, the favoritization is in the contact history.

All pipedrive information that facilitates sales funnel analysis is only available if Sellers and SDRs enter all contact information they had with leads via emails, phone call, etc.

In overall my pipedrive experience is well attended/satisfactory.

Hayden L.

If you have the cash, it's a great product

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

Loved it, if I wasn't the one paying for it I'd still be using it. But if you have the money or are a larger business, I recommend it.

Pros

The simplicity! I got a very "iPhone OS" feel from the software. There wasn't much training or much of a learning curve involved, and whenever I used the software it was quick and user friendly.

Cons

The price. To be fair, I was using Google Sheets before this, so the software is WAY better but also pretty pricey. I've since started a sole proprietorship, and the price is what's been keeping me from using this software like I did at my former job.

Brett W.

Pipedrive is fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

Can't live without it. If I didn't have Pipedrive to help me, I'd be lost.

Pros

Ease of use in supporting my sales process. It allows me to integrate my email and calendar from Google, so I don't have to copy/paste the emails/appointments into a deal or organisation to keep notes. This saves a tremendous amount of time and makes it incredibly easy to see the context of a client or deal in one spot. The notes I do make are more active - I'm not recording what's happened, I'm focused on what needs to happen next, when, and what my client is expecting.

Tracking deals and setting activities is also very easy. This means I don't miss anything or forget tasks I've set to occur weeks into the future (or those "call me in 3 months"). Because of this I consistently get "you're follow up is amazing" comments from clients, which helps build credibility and trust.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like. I use what I need to and what makes me effective. There's a heap of functions that I don't use (yet - like setting sales targets) but that's not because of the software.

Euginn N.

The only thing to keep you Selling!

Reviewed on 21/03/2017

Lets not kid ourselves, Sales is a numbers game, and when it come to setting up several appointments a day, to follow up task, and to consistently hit your to do list everyday, to bring it closer to the closing is not only exciting, but very motivating. If there is one thing I can say about Pipedrive, is it should be renamed to SaleDrive! as it is sales driven, task & result oriented, and you can see everything in terms of performance to make sense of your numbers and sales conversions. Pipedrive should be a tool that all sales person should use, no matter what you are selling! Its my bible! its my daily bread, its my life. Thank you Pipedrive!

Pros

everything is sync with my google calendars and it is transparent across other sales members in my team, so my daily task and appointments can be monitored. Storing of notes and able to email and put ref attachments to my deals is a plus as well.

Cons

The app could use with a little bit of improvements, in terms of adding the option to be able to do more compare to the desktop version, so adding new deals and task to my existing clients can be easier, by duplicating an existing deal and etc. It would also be nice, if it can detect all the call i make to clients who are within the pipedrive database, instead of me searching form Pipedrive to make a call.

Stanislas A.

Reviewed on 15/10/2020

Very good CRM. Good way to automatise your differents tasks.

Pros

I liket the way you can customize the CRM according to your need. For example I set up a very good sales tracking and I had set up an interaction with Slack.

Cons

The mobile app could be easier to use. Indeed, the mail management is not very good on mobile. The differents steps are not very clear to understand on mobile.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Leveraged PipeDrive briefly while working a consulting job.

Reviewed on 31/05/2018

Pros

Pipedrive does a great job of making sure I stay in the pipedrive world. I can send emails and email campaigns, I can make outbound dials and receive calls right in the software, I can log activity, review and customize reports and follow up on my pipeline. What I like most about Pipedrive is they make it easy to use the software and when I want to dive deeper into the details Pipedrive gives me that level of access also. Almost all of the features are customized and I just found myself feeling more and more comfortable using Pipedrive the more I continued to use it. It's very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

There is not much I don't like about Pipedrive if I'm going to be honest. I will say the one area they need more help with is customer service. Like most of Pipedrives competitors in the space, CS isn't very responsive and when I make a phone call I typically get a vm and someone does eventually get back to me. There is a good support center and QA page I can research the things I need help with. I'm a self help / figure it out anyway kind of guy, it's always refreshing being able to talk with someone if I have a need I can't figure out or if I've spent more time then I've wanted to trying to figure out a problem. It's not a deal breaker and it's what I expected before I even started using the service. If there is an area that needs improvement, I would have to highlight this as a con. But it's not a deal breaker for me since most of the other platforms like this offer the same level of support. It's seems to be the norm.

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Perfect solution for our team

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

I am recommending Pipedrive to everyone I can. We chose it because I received recommendations from my network. Great value for the money, and you are valued as a customer.

Pros

It is quite simple to use, compared to other similar solutions. We moved from an expensive CRM with a bunch of powerful features (that we never used) to Pipedrive that we actually use daily. Onboarding was rather simple. Customer support - great!

Cons

Not ideal for recurring revenue model. Our customers have to renew their contracts yearly, so we have to make new lead for each year, even though it is the same customer. But it could be that it's just us who have not found a better way to do it.

• Industry: Design

Easy and Manageable Product

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Overall, we're very happy with Pipedrive and will continue to use it for a long time. It doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles, which is what makes it perfect for our small team.

Pros

Pipedrive is very intuitive and easy to use. It's not exceptionally glamorous, so it might not be suitable for big teams or large companies with a lot of active clients/projects. However, for a small company like ours, it's very handy and has revolutionized the way we sell. Our sales team likes that this software makes it easy to keep track of sales activities, and we can do some light project management as well, getting even more functionality out of it.

Cons

This software doesn't live up to some of its bigger competitors, but for the lower price, you certainly will see a lot of value from it. I'm not sure it would be effective for large teams or large companies, but it's great for small business needs.

Abiola A.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

With Pipedrive ,we close more sales deals.

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Pros

Since switching to Pipedrive over two year ago , our sales process has become more effective and we have improved in the area of generating leads and managing leads.We have also effectively been able to effectively monitor every phase of our sales activity.
Pipedrive is intuitive and has a supportive customer care team via whom we get assistance whenever it has been needed on our Pipedrive. I am also an huge fan of the sales forecast feature , because it has made our prices more dynamic as we now modify our price offers to customers based on the predictive data Pipedrive provides the sales team via the SALES FORECAST feature.

Cons

I have encountered obstacles trying to upload my spreadsheet into Pipedrive before as it takes way too much time to get uploads done successfully.

Jonas C.

The sales-oriented CRM, easy to use and to adopt

Reviewed on 9/11/2016

I've been using different CRM myself, and also advised different businesses in choosing the one that would match their expectation. Among others, Pipedrive is the most easy to adopt for any sales department. Both importation and exportation of data make the tool even easier to integrate with existing process step by step. Both sales people and middle management are rapidly noticing how much the solution facilitate the view on either activities, pipes, and statistics for team and individuals. The tool can be customized by non-technical users, and adjusted according to existing processes. Integration with calendar and emails are a matter of minute. The down side is that this CRM is not marketing oriented and might show limits in case of complex sales or huge number of records to synchronize. There is no consistent tool to avoid duplicates, which is annoying when synchronized with other solutions. Thus, tiers application have developed services, but without sufficient protection of data.

Pros

Ease to adopt and makes save a lot of time, integration with emails, calendar, custom of pipe

Cons

Duplicate record management does not exist, difficult to adopt for marketing Dept

Justin E.

Pipedrive

Reviewed on 25/06/2020

we really love it. for a small to medium business, it is fantastic

Pros

We really love Pipedrive. From day one it has been so easy to customise and use. I have a very basic knowledge of computing, and was able to set up our whole company and customise the way it looks and works.

Cons

I can't say a bat word about pipedrive. It works as it says it does. Customer support is fantastic and it doesn't fail

Mike R.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Pipedrive Review

Reviewed on 6/04/2021

It's very easy to use and track enquiries from the lead stage all the way through the pipeline to conception. However it's on the higher end of cost and there are other CRM software out there which are much cheaper and may fit your requirements. If you are not looking for an "all singing all dancing" CRM then shop around.

Pros

Very easy to use and learn. A little tricky setting up the automation side and integration with other apps. It makes the sales process so much easier to manage, and you can guarantee that you will never forget about following up a deal etc...

Cons

Frequent updates and changes can be a little frustrating, especially if you don't use the program every day. Not being able to access your data through an app on the desktop can also lead to problems associated with using an internet webpage based software.
The mobile app is great but it crashes ALOT!

Very visual and easy to use!

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

The overall experience has been great with pipedrive. Other than the couple of cons I included above, it'd say it's an easy-to-use solid CRM for businesses with considerably-sized sales pipelines. Strongly recommend you at least try it for free.

Pros

What did you like most about this software
I help implement this app during a consultancy I was involved in a few years ago, for a security equipment distributor in the CALA region. I have to say, this is perhaps one of the most intuitive, visual and easy to use sales CRMs I've been involved with. The feature I liked this most is the visual drag-and-drop ability through the different stages, which also includes the amounts of each sale. One of the most challenging things about running a successful sales team that has multiple members is keeping track of metrics and status of clients. Pipedrive truly makes it much easier, and fun, to track and act. It's also scalable to all sizes of teams.

Cons

What did you like least about this software
The only thing I'd improve is the email integration feature. It would be nice to be able to set some sort of classification or grading on certain types of emails. Also, you should add Sales task automation in the Silver plan. that way silver user get a more complete experience with the app, before committing to a more expensive plan.

Laura D.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great CRM/Deal Visibility Great

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Pros

Tracking deals and contacts; reporting and data export functionality that gets me everything I need; good support

Cons

Some of the canned reports aren't useful to me

Jacqueline K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great product

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

It has been great! Setup and customer support was great. Now have all of our salespeople fully functioning.

Pros

The features and the ability to customize as well as the additional apps and functions with integration.

Cons

Tooks some trial and error to get it set up how it would best work for us. We're there now and it is working perfectly.

Shauna A.

Pipedrive is a gift for sales!

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

I hate doing sales and realized that if I was going to take the reigns for it in my business, I had to be way more organized. Excel sheets would do the trick, but they get filled up quickly and hard to manage. I wanted an affordable software that wasn't overkill with functionality that would help me manage my sales pipeline more effectively and Pipedrive is it!

Pros

Dashboard is easy to view and understand. I can connect people and contact information to sales leads. Connects with my calendar to remind me to follow up. Integrates with Gmail so I can send emails to contacts right in the software. Software can track opens and clicks so I know if and when my leads are viewing my messages.

Cons

Has way more functionality than I need, which makes for a clunkier user experience. It's nice to have several views for managing my sales pipeline, but if I delete a lead or mark it lost, the associated activities don't go away with it. So unless I do it manually (which adds extra work) I still get notifications for those activities.

Quality option for lower cost

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

My company recently switched from the leader in this category to Pipedrive, primarily for cost savings. Broadly speaking, its worked for us and does the job for less cost.

Pros

Easy setup. Great calendar and reminder system. Great for managing opportunities. Love the integration with your phone.

Cons

There have been issues with email syncing and not tracking all of our emails which causes problems of you're in sales and being monitored on your outreach volume.

Keith B.

Great alternative from Salesforce

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Have used them with multiple clients and will continue to do so in the future.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use and much more intuitive (and less robust) than Salesforce. If you have a startup or company with less than 10 sales people this will serve as a much better CRM. It also integrates with Zapier so you can tie it into all of your other SAAS platforms.

Cons

When something doesn't look right it's really difficult to get their Customer Service team to help, they're super responsive but can't actually access your account (for stupid GDPR reasons of their own making) so diagnosing the problem is painful and time consuming.