Systeme.io

4.7/5
4.8/5

Tushar
Tushar

The Best Landing Page Builder and Email Marketing Software.

Reviewed on 17/06/2023

First and foremost, Systeme.io's user-friendly layout caught my attention. I was pleased with how simple the platform was to use given I lack a lot of technological skills. Without coding expertise, creating professional-looking landing pages and sales funnels was made simple with the drag-and-drop editor.The platform's all-encompassing strategy is a significant benefit. I avoided the bother of juggling various tools and systems by having everything I required under one roof, including website hosting, sales funnel automation, email marketing, and membership site capabilities. As opposed to spending time integrating many systems, it allowed me to concentrate more on my company.

Pros

I used to use Clickfunnels but after knowing about systeme.io , No wonder I shifted to this website. Its user-friendly and affordable to use. Been using the website for 2 years and was never dissapointed with speed, uptime and the overall workflow.

Cons

Though there are very less flaws but Integration limitations is what the felt missing.

Clickmajic , Brevo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

The affordability and user-friendly interface.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

The prices are attractive and it is easier to use.
Philip

Must have tool for product creators marketers and coaches

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Very good, If you want to go ahead with you online business without much hassle then Systeme.io is the way to go

Pros

Systeme.io, the best value for money and my favorite. It helped me start my online journey without much hassle or fees. I definitely favor this all-in-one platforms on a personal level. The legitimate free plan helps to run my business and is the best choice

Cons

No thumbnails for videos, can't give a 100% coupon, does not show email link clicked, Emails sending preview per tag, adding a tag where you set a tag, CRM organization (student versus lead versus subscriber)

ClickFunnels , Kartra and Kajabi

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

The other products had a high fee, which was a real barrier for me to enter the online business world, and the learning curve was comparatively higher when compared with Systeme.io

Systeme.io Review

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

It's been ok. The free migration took significantly longer than anticipated (weeks to months rather than days for a very simple site with few contacts, courses, and webpages to transfer) and the punchlist post-migration, though not huge, was still significant. Additionally, the length of time to migrate, as well as clarity on what can/can't be migrated, how it would be migrated, etc. was not communicated as clearly as possible, so expectations were not managed and there were unwelcome surprises along the way. Additionally, the migrating team did not set up a "master template" or similar for website layout, headers, footers, etc. Every page was created custom, so my future editing will have to go in and edit every page in order to make a universal change to the site. That was surprising and rather annoying.I really feel like the migration technician assigned to me tried the best they could and communicated the best they could, but it feels like further communication and customer service skills training would be helpful.Overall, I'm excited to try out the platform, especially given the price.

Pros

The price point was particularly appealing.

Cons

Not as many features and settings available as Kajabi and somewhat restricted customization of website, coupons, drip settings. Lack of settings allowing me to limit access or time duration settings for the Community feature - such as granting access for a limited time period to a student (i.e. 30 days) is not available.You can't provide students a coupon for a free course. You can set a coupon amount to be $0.

Podia

Raya
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

The Most Cost Efficient Funnel Platform

Reviewed on 3/04/2024

Wonderful thus far, excellent, responsive customer service - keep up the great work!

Pros

I love the free option. When getting started, there are already so many other costs surrounding the setup of your business, the last thing you need is a heavy cost for your sales channel. Once you start selling Systeme.io have plenty of upgrade packages to expand your capability.

Cons

There are still many features in development which is honestly fine. There are work-arounds and so far, the only issue I've ran into is with listing the shipping fees for physical products but again, there are workarounds in the system and Systeme.io is transparent about their feature backlog for the product which is always a good and healthy sign!

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

I chose Systeme.io because it was recommended to me by my sales coach as a brilliant alternative to well known competitors. I chose Systeme.io because I am a solo-preneur and need to keep costs to a minimum especially in these early days of lift off. What I love about Systeme.io is that there is no 'trade-off' when you get started with the free plan, you're able to build powerful sales funnels with upsell capability.
Didier

Systeme.io the all in one marketing system

Reviewed on 1/05/2024

Pros

First and foremost the ease of use is what got me to start looking into systeme.io as I kept hearing about how it was easy to create funnels and how it had everything in one location rather than using several applications to achieve the same thing. I am happy to say that all that was true and more and I am happy to make the most of systeme.io today.

Cons

I cannot think of a con about systeme.io and have been trying to think of one to mention in this review for the past 5 minutes. Nothing is perfect in life but I find that systeme.io has so many positive options that if something is wrong it is minimal compared to all the positive things it offers.

Drew

Amazing tool and customer support

Reviewed on 29/04/2024

Pros

I moved all of my funnels and entire business from an overpriced competitor to Systeme and the transition was flawless. They migrated over 200 funnels for me and did an amazing job. Can't say enough great things.

Cons

There are a couple minor things inside Systeme that I think could be improved. For example, it would be nice for the last funnel you were working in to automatically be at the top instead of having to search for it.

Madeleine

The number One amazing all in one CRM Platform

Reviewed on 2/04/2024

My overall experience is a blast. Its easy to utilize and the support team is amazing.

Pros

I love systeme. For the fact that 90% of tools and functions you need to have a website/landing page/ Sales funnel is already inside this platform. I do not need to utilize 3 different platforms

Cons

I would just like it if they would have a cart option.

June

All in one marketing strategy platform

Reviewed on 28/04/2024

The support is superior! The support staff that I dealt with was so willing to go above and beyond to make sure I got the website working properly. The best part of their service is how they are able to rebuild my WP website from scratch on systeme.io

Pros

After using groove and WP for years, it really was much easier to use

Cons

Should be able to post directly to social media platforems

Todd
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Systeme.ie for consultants

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

My experience has been great. I completed the certification training to understand the platform, and it's impressive.

Pros

So many things: All in One platform, ease of use, and they have seemed to think of everything.

Cons

There are none at this time; maybe more templates.

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

I used Hubspot for years but to grow it was too expensive and I didn't see an all in one platform offer.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

To me, it's the easiest all-in-one platform on the market, and I like the fact that the owner was influenced by [sensitive content hidden] .
Benjamin Earl
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Love this all-in-one Platform!

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

I looked for a one-stop-shop to build my course on and after many agonizing months I was happy to finally find this platform. Thank you and well done in creating this. I am looking forward to see the future changes that will be implemented.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to understand and use, price options, adaptability.

Cons

Haven't found many yet and I have communicated them to the support team and believe that they they are under consideration.

Teachable and Hotmart

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

None of them met the different criteria needed for our course. Systeme seems to be doing so.

Teachable and Hotmart
Rene

Value for money all-in-one marketing/small business automation platform

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

Really fantastic and the customer service is really one of theeeeee BEST I have EVER experienced out of anything ever in my life!!! I sent quite a lot of emails the other day and systeme support answered each and every one. THANK YOU!! Always helpful, very prompt, and always polite and professional. PLEASE DON'T EVER CHANGE :) A live chatbox function would be nice but the customer service is so good that I sometimes forget chat functions even exist. A Truly remarkable all-in-one platform with outstanding customer service!

Pros

The ease of use and value for your $$, especially for someone that knew nothing about website/funnel building, email marketing etc.
However, what I really like most is that most functions are duplicatable within systeme, we have a few peeps on our team and it was easy as 1,2,3 to share funnels and landing pages, and that it is really an all-in-one platform. No need to jump between different service providers for the functionality and marketing of one's small business. The free version is great for someone just starting out when the budget is tight.

Cons

Would like to have a feature where you set the fonts once and it will pull through to all pages as you create them, the same with branding colors. At the moment I need to set the font and brand colors for each and every little thing I design on my site. A website widget that you can add and works like a sticky at the top of one's page that just moves now and again to remind of a sale/discount/or even to subscribe for a freebie etc instead of having to use pop-ups(i find pop-ups to be the most irritating thing ever about any website I visit and sometimes they are so big that it closes the whole mobile screen.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

their systems were not duplicatable and it was crazy expensive, and we really needed a system that was duplicatable. They also did not allow our niche, which includes weight loss. Also, for an all-in-one platform, there is really nothing that compares to systeme $$.
Ross
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very happy & impressed with System

Reviewed on 6/10/2022

As a new Self Employed individual, I've learned over the last 6 months that I have so much to do. I am everything and fill every position required, included areas that I'm not skilled in. Systeme.io has actually helped from a digital marketing & website creation point of view. From the knowledge I've built up over the last 6 months, I am confident the other features I've yet to sink my teeth into will be just as easy and effective. I am impressed with the software capabilities and the functionality and I will be a customer for many years to come.

Pros

Huge amount of templates to select from. Easy to set up new funnels albeit after time spent watching/reading tutorials. Domain integration was straight forward. The annual price is so good for what you get especially when you compare the market alternatives. I honestly saved a packet by switching from Kajabi to Systeme with a minimal reduction in features. Their customer service is really good from my experience. Any issues I've had, I've received a detailed email with screenshots and url's for help me docs. Their YouTube channel is also pretty good. Overall, I'm well impressed.

Cons

(i) There really needs to be a System app (IOS/Android/Web). The desktop version on mobile isn't effective. It works, but not a great user experience.
(ii) Drop down menus from the options in a header are bog standard options yet atm, there is none in Systeme.
(iii) Certain features have tripped me up - but I think it's more of a 'new-user' issues than a platform issue if I'm honest. But that is the same with any new software users try.
(iv) Integrations with Canva & Publer would be super.

SamCart and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Price. Plain and simple. For a like to like comparisons of features - Kajabi charge $199 p/m - which as a Self Employed person not actually selling immediately, this was crazy price even after their 3 month free trial (which was a limited deal, I think 14 days is their default?). I bought SamCart on an annual special deal for $349. This price was locked in for life. It's a decent platform but I just didn't take to it for reasons unknown. I've since cancelled it even with it's lifetime price deal. I got an amazing 40% off deal with Systeme for an annual price which was less than 3 months with Kajabi for a similar list of features. What would you do?!!

Price/Features/Easy of Use.
Heather
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Ideal for consultants/coaches/enterpreneurs starting out with online systems - very newbie...

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

I'm still impressed with the annual subscription price compared to the inclusions and other platforms, it's very beginner friendly, and they don't take fees for the free plan at checkout, I've been recommending that plan for people to try out left right & center, plus I'm an affiliate (also an easy process).You can take it slow to build & experiment without worrying about price hikes like other platforms. The customer support has been really exceptional compared to most online businesses I have experienced (including as a course participant or consumer etc). The only problem is it's hard to pronounce! It's lean/simple & doesn't expect or assume much of users. I like that.

Pros

My favourite quality is the customer support via email. I am easily confused by tech but have found Systeme straight forward. I have actively recommended it to my peers to get them started with CRMs, online courses & multiple landing pages.I've also found (after extensive searching & two failed platforms - either due to price or useability) Systeme is great value for money, it's the lowest cost course platform, the free plan is also extensive, with unlimited storage for videos etc. It's extremely generous and simple and tech phobe friendly. There's simple training videos & articles but if in doubt it comes back to the customer support. I don't feel patronised or overwhelmed.

Cons

I haven't always understood the use of terms such as tags - that confused me at first compared to my experience with other platforms. I still haven't figured out how to use communities or the full extent of the affiliate program facilities.It's quite a new platform so the templates, and customising of some aspects would frustrate those who have used other platforms but given the price point - it's a really good match to someone like me. I want it to be straightforward, reliable, low cost & I want to be able to just setup an idea without thinking to much about the how. I've asked for a diagram of the system/automations, that's missing, although I've created my own to help those I've recommended to Systeme, so I'm sure that will be updated soon. They are very responsible to feedback.Sometimes there are multiple ways to set something up, that can confuse me.

Sascha

The switch to Systeme.io was the best decision.

Reviewed on 28/06/2023

Switching my entire business to Systeme.io was smoother than I thought, and so far the platform has definitely exceeded my expectations. It's a pleasure to use and Systeme.io has significantly simplified the management of my business, especially when it comes to automated workflows on the backend.

Pros

Systeme.io is very user-friendly and well thought out. The user dashboard and the the general layout of all the menus, settings, and all the tools are very intuitive and much easier to use than on the platform I used before. It's modern, fast, functional, and it just makes sense how things are set up and arranged.The customer service via email has been great so far and they could answer all my questions directly or get their tech team involved if needed. However, I would like the response time to be faster.

Cons

The platform lacks some non-critical features that I expected, but the great thing is that Systeme.io is improving, evolving, and giving its users the opportunity to actively submit/vote/comment on feature suggestions.One particular example that needs improvement is the page editor. It's already great and so much easier and faster to use compared to the editor of the platform I used before, but there are some annoying quirks in terms of layout settings that need to be fixed and done better. When building and/or changing a page, setting up the layout and design for both desktop and mobile can sometimes be quite frustrating because the settings can be way off and need to be fixed/aligned so that the page looks good and works both on desktop and mobile. There should be a way for users to define and set their own default settings for styles and layouts for each element on both desktop and mobile. Let's call it 'user themes' that would enable us to pre-define layouts and settings on element level, not just on block/section/page level, which can already be saved as own templates.

Tahj

Best Value in Category

Reviewed on 4/09/2023

Pros

Beginners can start for free. Newbies do not have to worry about the trial period expiring before they are all set up because it is not limited by time. It is limited by usage. The pages load fast.You can do everything in one place if you really want to. You can build your funnels, and host your videos, courses, and email list in one place. It is an alone-in-one starter kit. You can upgrade individual services as needed. Like moving to a more robust email, CRM, or video platform at a later date if are a hardcore marketer but this is all most people will need.Systeme does not take a percentage of sales. Customer Service is fast and responsive.

Cons

As far as I know, there is no way to HIDE sections. For example, you may not have any reviews yet but the template has a review section that you really like. You can't hide it without deleting it. It can easily be added in later but having the ability to hide it from public view is a great feature that other pager builders have.

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

I did not have an existing offer. Therefore paying $100 per month to collect leads was silly.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

It was the closest alternative to ClickFunnels.
Aisling
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A very satisfied customer

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

9 out of 10, really impressed so far, with the platform and with the customer service. As ive written above, there's room for future growth but that's in every platform, and Systems.io has been the best all-in-one, affordable, site that I have found. I'm a very happy customer!

Pros

I had my previous website designed by a web designer, and whilst I was told I could work it myself, I found it overly complicated and frustrating and didn't feel I had ease or creative control. With systems.io, I feel that I have complete control over every aspect of my website, and whilst it takes initial input to learn the ropes, for me it has been so worth it. Its functions are easy to use, I really enjoy designing on it, and it gives me everything that I need to grow my business- membership, payment systems, blog, courses etc...-everything I've been looking for, under one , extremely affordable, site. Also, their customer service is excellent ,I have never felt on my own and have been guided through any difficulties I've run into whilst learning the ropes.

Cons

There are some places that it can evolve, eg adding instagram icon as well as Facebook icon to pages, or adding a way for readers to comment directly at the end of a blog. I get the sense that this company is wanting to evolve and that they listen to feedback from customers so hopefully in future they will have this.

Justin
  • Industry: Music

Great product, great customer support

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

So far the customer support has been great and very clear, they are able to understand my questions and respond in a timely manner.

Pros

It's so much easier to use, and much much cheaper, than a competitor like Kajabi who I had a very bad experience with only 2 days into my trial with them. I like the ease of use, price and how easy it is to use everything. Kajabi was confusing, hard to navigate and was not intuitive to use.

Cons

No complaints so far, I have not been using it for very long though, just a few days.

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Kajabi has TERRIBLE customer support, there's no access to the engineering team, they are not open to improvement or suggestions like System.io is! The price is also very expensive for the same features. I had an issue with only TWO DAYS into my trial, where I wasn't able to login and they said my original email address was not registered with them! (How is that even possible?) The customer support had no idea how to address my issue. Eventually the issue was resolved but I felt helpless and the communication took a long time and was not helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

The price and ease of use/intuitive and well designed UI/UX experience
Sophie

Cannot recommend enough!

Reviewed on 17/03/2024

I am so grateful I found systeme.io because it has everything I need, and even though I don't currently use all the options, the price is reasonable enough that I am not resentful when the payment comes around. Great customer service as well; you get an answer to your question within 24-48 hours. And lots of free training courses for members; truly a powerful tool to make an income and [finally] make my small business viable. Thanks team SIO!

Pros

I finally found a platform (susteme.io) that seems to integrate everything I wanted: a website, blog, funnel, course builder, membership platform, automations, pop-up window, and newsletter. 🙌
I’ve done my website on my own and have found it really easy to set up and make it look professional. They also have an email support team that gets back to you with screenshots and clear explanations anytime you need them. I’m super impressed.
Their inbuilt SEO setting also means that I come up the top three life coaches in Cairns when people search for that, so it’s attracted really good visibility to my business to switch from Shopify to System.io.
The best thing is that they have a training course for their members that’s completely free and they run you through all the options of the platforms that you make them most out of it.
Oh no, the best thing would have to be the affiliate program!! So every member of the platform, and every one of your leads becomes an affiliate with their own unique affiliate link and when you promote either the platform or another system.io’s members’ program, then you always earn a commission.
Oh no, the best thing is that they will transfer your existing website for FREE.

...And there’s even an affiliate marketplace where you can look at the different offers and you promote the ones you trust, or you’ve tried, with your own unique affiliate link, and you automatically get commissions every time someone buys using your affiliate link.
They have a base plan that’s completely free if you want to try. I’ve been with them for a year now, and I’ve upgraded to the next plan up shortly after I joined because I wanted to post more blogs than the basic plan allowed.
All in all I think it’s a great platform because it’s easy to set up a website it’s easy to load up a course and you can make a passive income using the affiliate links smartly.

Cons

I would love having access to more options, and more templates for my newsletter - an optimised version of the email. I would like to see all the options from the blog and funnel editor shown in the email editor.
I would also like to see a CRM system embedded in there, where I could have a booking system, my contracts signed, coaching hours tallied, etc. for improved seamless systems.

Buddy

Are You Kidding Me?

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

My experience with System.io is very positive and going through their videos and developing my skillset has been a pleasant experience. I can see that I will be easily building squeeze, landing, sales pages and email campaigns easily and effectively using this wonderful platform. Thanks, Systeme.io for all you do!

Pros

Having an easy step-by-step system to build a workflow so that you can effectively track and follow each and every one of your campaigns is critical in building an online business for the very first time. Systeme.io gives you all the tools and features to really start and learn to develop the brand of YOU! The platform developed by Systeme.io far exceeds my wildest dreams and expectations...and I have only started. I am ecstatic to say the least, and certainly will recommend this wonderful system to anyone who wants to build their skillset and promote their very own online business.

Cons

I really haven't any negative comments about Systeme.io only because I just purchased the product. One thing that I did immediately notice is that they are developing and making changes to their system in order to make it easier for their users to build their campaigns and workflows.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Not to put any other platform down, but I had been searching for an online business building system that "Does it ALL" for the past three years. Don't get me wrong, building a business take work, but if you have the right SYSTEM, your chances of success greatly increase. Finally, I was introduced to Systeme.io and was very grateful! Other systems were either filled with complicated steps that left you hanging or were too expensive, especially for an first time user.
Rana
  • Industry: Research

To suit our budget, Systeme.io offers a range of pricing options.

Reviewed on 12/06/2023

Beginners should choose the free plan, however the pricier ones come with additional features and storage.

Pros

I can design and sell digital products, construct sales funnels, and oversee our email marketing campaigns with the support of Systeme.io, an all-in-one marketing platform. I can access it from any location with an internet connection because it is a cloud-based platform.Even for beginners, Systeme.io is very simple to use. The built-in tools and drag-and-drop editor make it simple to design and configure pages, and I can easily automate our marketing campaigns.

Cons

Because Systeme.io's templates are so limited, I might have to spend some time making them unique to our brand.I'll have to go up for a paying plan in order to use Systeme.io since there is no free trial available.

Teachable

Limited customization of assessments

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

A strong and inexpensive marketing tool called Systeme.io can aid in the expansion of your company.
David

I'm in LOVE with Systeme.io

Reviewed on 8/10/2023

I'm building landing pages and websites at a faster pace than ever before, which is making my business more profitable than ever before :)

Pros

I moved to Systeme.io from another well-known drag-and-drop website software because the features and pricing of Systeme.io blew me away. I thoroughly looked at many platforms and this one is second to none.

Cons

As with any system, little things could be tweaked, but overall, there aren't any major cons.

ClickFunnels and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Overwhelming value and outstanding features

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme.io features were better, and they offered a much lower price.
Goh

Super Underpriced All-In-One Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 20/11/2021

I finally find a software that I want to reside in... I really love the software. Kudos to the team who develop it. I will definitely continue subscribing to its yearly plan for the many years to come.

Pros

I like everything about it, the email marketing campaign, the blog, the drag and drop builder. I have been using it on daily basis. It is so easy to use that I finally started a blog that I always wanted to create. I love how amazing its features are and how affordable it is. I enjoy introducing this product to others because I am confident that it can provide them with all they need.

Cons

I hope that systeme io can add some button animation to their button. It will definitely make the button more noticeable for the page visitors and hence increase the opt-in rate.

Groove

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Initially, I try it out because I saw the free trial for a lifetime. But after I tested it out for a month, I know that it is really superb and I sign up for the paid annual plan right away:)

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme io interface is easier and more straightforward in comparison to groove funnels.
Jen

The BEST way to get started!

Reviewed on 10/03/2022

I've learned so much from joining Systeme.io. The creator, Aurelian, is just the nicest, and he is very approachable. They have a very interactive community on Facebook and he welcomes suggestions to continue to make the software better. His support staff is BAR NONE! Within a few hours my concerns were addressed, and more than once they helped me fix silly errors I had created. Otherwise I haven't needed support staff, because the software does what it's supposed to do. It works great.

Pros

Systeme.io offers an "all-in-one" suite for your internet marketing efforts. Stop trying to "cobble together" your sales funnels, email list, squeeze and sales pages, and thank-you pages. It's all right here in this EXTREMELY easy to use product. I like that it is so simple a "tech caveman" (i.e., anyone like ME) can use it. It allowed me to "get" the flow of a funnel and how it works.

Cons

The only reason I no longer use is because I needed additional features that most people wouldn't. I got a one-time deal on another all-in-one platform that will save me money in the long run. The other one had unlimited funnels, email lists, pages, etc. (But you can get basically all you need to get started from Systeme.io and grow from there at an extremely competitive rate). Systeme.io does not yet feature everything I need, but by everything, I mean vid player, appointment scheduler, payment processor, etc., on top of all the other features. I moved to a platform that has all of that. But for most, Systeme.io is ALL you need to get started! I will remain as an affiliate because I truly believe it is a game-changer for people struggling to get started with internet marketing!

James
James

Dude! This platform is top notch!

Reviewed on 2/10/2022

It's been great so far with Systeme. The feeling of operating all your marketing process in one single place is amazing.

Pros

The fact that I no longer need to worry about Wordpress and zillions of plugins I'll have to install to get the individual features I ned - each costing anything form $50 to $1,000 monthly/yearly.

I now get all these features for the price of one in Systeme - how crazy?

Well, that's not all. The fact that I no longer have to pay $100 monthly to Getrespone for just email marketing is crazyyyyy too.

Thanks Systeme.

Cons

1. Well, I'd say the fact that the Automation Workflow setup page is not too fresh yet. Idk how to explain perfectly but when your workflow is a very long one, it just gets chaotic in that page. It'd be great if the Automation is Getresponse-like.

Apart from this, I can't remember any other con right now.

ClickFunnels and Kajabi

WordPress and GetResponse
Tiffany

Excellent system for new entrepreneurs

Reviewed on 24/10/2023

Tech help has been highly responsive despite only being available by email, and they're rarely need because the system is stable and the help database, tutorials and free certification teach almost everything you need to know in an easy to follow format. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Pros

Excellent on boarding training, with highly searchable database.Migration was included. Not perfectly, but this saved me countless hours.Loved being able to try all the features on the free tier before making my decision.The whole platform is fairly intuitive and easy to use.Very affordable, which is excellent for a new business.The Affiliate program is super easy to set up.Huge flexibility in templates, and very easy to create our own.

Cons

Tax collection is not automatic for Australian customers. We did end up finding a workaround, and I believe it's on the Systeme roadmap.Pricing is tricky if you want to charge a higher initial price with lower ongoing subscription (eg we wanted to sell a bundle with a one-off course and ongoing subscription - we did end up finding a workaround).