OneLogin

4.7
4.2
Pamela C.
Industry: Internet

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Reviewed on 14/01/2018

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Ashlynn M.
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Pros

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Eric R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

OneLogin makes us super secure

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Pros

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Cons

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Sophie W.
Industry: Higher Education

Customizable, One-Step Access

Reviewed on 9/12/2019

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Nicole P.

Bad Customer Support

Reviewed on 23/03/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Pros

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Cons

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Luke F.
Industry: Computer Software

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pros

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Cons

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Tawanda S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Secure and flawless

Reviewed on 17/08/2019

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pros

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Cons

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Alexis R.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Pros

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Cons

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Craig B.
Industry: Legal Services

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Monique A.

Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Pros

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Matthew I.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Reviewed on 24/03/2017

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

John M.

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

Pros

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Pros

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Cons

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Great security tool

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Pros

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Julie S.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Makes life so much easier!

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Internet

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Industry: Computer Software

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pros

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Cons

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.

All my apps in one place

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

Pros

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Cons

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Autumn S.
Industry: Mental Health Care
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Everything under the same umbrella!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018

Pros

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Cons

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Gage B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Awsome

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

Pros

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Cons

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Lauren B.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

Pros

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Cons

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Industry: Computer Software

Love this single sign on system

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Pros

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Cons

In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

Psalm L.

More than where I go to clock in

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

Pros

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

Cons

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Shannon M.
Industry: Computer Software

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

Reviewed on 5/06/2018

Pros

This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Cons

Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Nathan R.

Secure & Simple

Reviewed on 1/08/2019

Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

Pros

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Cons

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.