Bitdefender GravityZone Reviews

Bitdefender GravityZone

Security & risk analytics platform with threat intelligence

4.5/5
4.5/5
4.4/5
4.3/5

Andrigo
Andrigo

Strongest anti virus available on market

Reviewed on 2/07/2019

My overall experience with bitdefender is very good, it's a reliable protection solution.

Pros

Bitdefender always proved me to be a very reliable solution for endpoint protection. It is simple to implement, easy to configure and there's no need of dedicated server for managing your policies and things like that. Also, you can configure various different types of policies and apply each one on a group of machines. So, you can adjust the configurations to match the needs of your environment. Currently, all of our customers run Bitdefender as they primary protection solution.

Cons

Bitdefender try to block everything they think it's malicious, and sometimes it causes trouble by blocking false-positives. I don't really know if this is a downside, but annoys frequently

Mantas

Best in the market

Reviewed on 6/09/2019

If there might be any issues those will come out in the beginning. Once installed works like a charm and never had a problem with it.

Pros

Business version is reasonably easy to setup and deploy. Users do not see hundreds of notifications (which are annoying) and overall is really easy to monitor.
Total Security package is hands down easy to use and software does it all for you. Even on the phone it is securing you against all threats in the web.

Cons

Not always deployment tool works so have to use other methods (there are few) and so have to keep an eye if all devices have it installed (task have not failed).

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

At a time ESET been missing couple tools and have been behind with building security patches against new malware.

ESET Endpoint Security

Reasons for Switching to Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender was and still is "the best of the breed".
José Alejandro
  • Industry: Plastics

Good option but a little overpriced

Reviewed on 21/06/2021

Pros

It gets the job done, that's it. It's a good personal antivirus but a little overpriced for the kind of protection it provides you. If you can get a good offer in the anual fee, it can be a good option for you personal computer.

Cons

It feels a little to simplified, almost if they didn't want you to personalize the protection. They want to be a ready to use antivirus, but for me that isn't a good option, I want to set the options to my own need, and bitdefender didn't make that an easy job.

Matthew

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

Pros

I like that it's never let a threat overcome any endpoint.

Cons

The management of the software, protection profiles and other settings is somewhat confusing. The terms used in the dashboard area are sometimes confusing and could use some better explanation in the help area.

ESET Endpoint Security

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

Webroot SecureAnywhere would literally not uninstall. It was a nightmare to jump through all the troubleshooting hoops to get the software off of workstations.

Reasons for Switching to Bitdefender GravityZone

ESET was too aggressive so it generated false positives and required a lot of "maintenance time" to whitelist known good apps.
Barış

Protection against attacks

Reviewed on 4/06/2022

We used this application to protect the computers in the company against external attacks and we used it so that users do not get viruses from downloading files.

Pros

The application successfully detects threats. Easy to use. The interface is user friendly. It can definitely turn your computer into a safe environment.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with the application, but in general, antivirus software slows down your computer.

Mike

Lightweight AV

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Overall very happy with this product, especially for the price. Would recommend 9/10.

Pros

Software is easy to deploy, administer, and upgrade. We have tried a few AV's on the market and gravity zone was one of the best ones we could find with a cloud console that did not severely limit the functionality of the product.

Cons

support can be a little slow at times, and the software could afford to be a little more customizable.

Steve
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Very good product

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Our email is very secure so we have been very pleased with the service.

Our email is very secure so we have been very pleased with the service.

Pros

We primarily use the product to prevent viruses and malware through email. The Email Security does a great job with our Google Workspace

Cons

Some features and hard to setup and requires a good deal of technical knowledge.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Best digital security for any organization

Reviewed on 9/07/2021

Pros

Bitdefender GravityZone protect all my digital appearance and all my device like my computer and tablet. It has a cloud storage that i can linked on all my device, and create a safe passage if i am transferring files from one device to other.

Cons

It work so well on my computer, but i have found several issues when trying to install it to my tablet. It keep showing error and asking me to contacting the customer support. It has solved since then, but a simple operation like installing a software should be simple enough.

Lawrent
Lawrent

Bitdefender GravityZone is a good cloud-based antivirus solution for medium and large...

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Bitdefender GravityZone has a user interface that makes it simple for anyone who doesn't have much experience with computers or antivirus programs in general.

Pros

The GravityZone interface is easy to use and cloud based. It's real time, so you can see what’s happening with your system at any moment of the day. The firewall administration tool is also simple to navigate and user friendly, which makes it easy to set up new rules or change existing ones.GravityZone is a cloud-based solution, which means it can be used with any internet connection. It doesn't require installation on your devices or computers, but instead just needs to be downloaded and installed on the router you want to protect. While this may sound like an inconvenience, it's actually quite convenient because it protects all devices connected to your network--even those that lack features like antivirus software or malware protection built into their operating systems.GravityZone is also a real-time malware protection solution. This means it will actively monitor all traffic coming through your ISP and block anything that looks suspicious before its able to affect your device or computer. You'll still need anti-virus software installed for more serious threats (like viruses), but GravityZone will keep hackers out of the way so they don't have time to do any damage!

Cons

Overall, GravityZone is a good product. It's easy to use, and the cloud-based technology helps keep your computer safe. The only downside is that it is very expensive for a small business.

Margaret
Margaret

Our IT Developers said we needed to change over to this...

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Fewer spams and no more virus threats!

Fewer spams and no more virus threats!

Pros

When our IT gurus said we should change our malware/anti-virus software AGAIN, they said this should be the last change, hopefully . They told us that with the sophistication of viruses and malware out there, our current software wasn't adequate enough to keep us protected. They also told us that Bitdefender has one of the highest rankings when it comes to providing the best protection against ransomware and hackers.

From my POV, I can honestly vouch for the fact that the number of junk, spam and unsolicited email have been greatly reduced...and that makes me very happy. I don't have time to read the legit emails let alone take the time to clean out my mailbox...especially the spams!

Cons

Backup services or mobile protection are not included with Bitdefender Internet Security. However, both of these features are available with Bitdefender Total Security at a higher price.

Ibrahim
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Bitdefender a good choice that is becoming great

Reviewed on 13/12/2020

It was good to very-good experience. the application did its part and role efficiently. The service compared to the price was fair. A bit heavy on the computer's resources. I might consider subscribing again.

Pros

- I liked the ease of the installation process
- The great graphics and user interface
- The quality of service and the detection rate

Cons

- You are bound to buy at least 5 users although you might not have 5 devices
- The settings can be categorized in a better way as they might look scattered and a bit overwhelming
- Too much advertisement
- Was a bit heavy on the computer resources

Norton AntiVirus and Trellix Endpoint Security

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

- I got an advice on switching the security software every period and not sticking to the same one for more than 1-2 years - The top reviews for Bitdefender online

Reasons for Switching to Bitdefender GravityZone

- The top reviews over the internet
Elisabetta
Elisabetta
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Protect Your Business with the Comprehensive Cybersecurity Solution of Bitdefender GravityZone

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

With GravityZone, businesses can manage all their security needs from a single console, including monitoring, reporting, and policy management. It also offers integration with other security solutions, such as SIEM (security information and event management) and other endpoint protection platforms, to provide an even more comprehensive security posture.

Pros

Bitdefender GravityZone is a comprehensive cybersecurity solution that provides advanced threat prevention, risk management, and endpoint protection for businesses of all sizes. It is designed to help companies detect, prevent, and respond to cyberattacks, and to secure their network, endpoints, and sensitive data.

Cons

Due to the many features and tools offered by GravityZone, the platform can be quite complex and may require more IT expertise and resources to implement and manage. GravityZone requires a certain level of system resources and may not be suitable for older or less powerful systems, which could impact system performance and user experience.

Phil
  • Industry: Restaurants

A great antivirus and security package

Reviewed on 18/01/2022

Great overall security suite.

Great overall security suite.

Pros

This suite has helped me for years to protect my PCs and mobile devices. It doesn't slow down the computer and detects and protects the computer very well. Frequent updates are provided and there are many additional features to protect and optimize your computer.

Cons

Sometimes the profile popups are a little annoying but it is also good to know that it is protecting you.

DANIEL
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Solid antivirus for your MSP business

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

Overall, this is a great product that is compatible with everything we throw on it, including Macs. It's fairly easy to deploy, although the automatic removal of old AV doesn't always work.

Pros

Bit Defender is easy to set up and deploy. You can create a couple of baseline policies, then clone them to customize them for other clients. If you change something in the original policy, it updates all of them so it's easy to manage your exceptions client-wide.

It also has great features such as internet blocking by category, blacklist or whitelist, as well as many modules such as an antiransomware "vaccine" which I have not seen anywhere else.

Cons

The hardest part of using this is the reporting. We haven't been able to integrate it with Autotask/Datto, so you need to actually log into the dashboard daily.

Steve

Cyber Protection

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Pros

I have been using Bitdefender for the last two years. I have not had any problems, or attacks on my computers since using Bitdefender. Keeping my computers running is essential to my real estate business.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about my experience with Bitdefender.

Michael
Michael

Bitdefender. Set it and forget it.

Reviewed on 27/01/2023

As an IT Admin, I am responsible for keeping 5 servers, 50 computers and 40 iOS devices, and everyone's software running. We use Salesforce, and administering that is a full time job in itself. While I am doing my part saving the world, Bitdefender has my back, protecting my MacBookPro. I'm Captain Steve Rogers, Bitdefender is my vibranium shield.

Pros

Bitdefender constantly runs in the background. I set it up and just let it run. If something iffy happens, it lets me know. The best part is the confidence that I don't have to babysit protecting my data.

Cons

Monthly billing. Annual is probably available. I need to change to that if possible. The cost is minimal, so a longer billing interval would be painless for the one license I currently need.

Thea

Best Antivirus software

Reviewed on 24/09/2018

Pros

I have tried many antivirus software, both free and paid apps. So far, Bitdefender is the best one that I've used. I like their cloud-based control center, and how you could easily navigate into the admin panel, if you're using the software for a company. It has a lot of reporting tools, customization options and software deployment options. I also like that the pricing is reasonable. The other thing that I really like about it is it's very silent. It does its work in the background, doesn't disturb the regular user, and doesn't use a lot of RAM. I recommend this, and even the free Bitdefender.

Cons

I didn't find anything that I don't like about the software.

Excellence software for anti-viruses

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

Pros

Bit defender is a virus guard which helps to protect the computers from number of viruses that attacks the computers. It protects the computer not only from viruses but it also protects the computers from spyware and phishing scams too.

One of the main advantages of bit defender is while the defender is running it does not make the computer slow. Bit defender runs as a background process so it does not affect the cpu or the memory. That’s why running bit defender does not cause slowness in computer .

Bit defender has the capability of scanning all the web sites and emails that a user may use. It reduces the chance of virus attacks.

It is easy to install bit defender .All you have to do is just follow the instructions given. Users does not need expertise to do all these.

It supports most of the platforms like Linux, mac and windows.

Cons

One of the main disadvantages of bit defender is sometimes it does not work well in long terms.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best Security Solution for the Computers

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Overall when you need a reliable solution for your computer Bitdefender come in first place.

Pros

When it comes to security Bitdefender offers good virus protection to your computer. It has built in firewall, web protection, email protection, ransom ware protection and etc. All these services are getting updates daily. So you can keep your trust on BitDefender without any doubt. Its has very nice user interface which can be easily understand.

Cons

Therr isn't much cons to say anyway some times it uses more resources of running the software. However all that is for maintaining the system security.

Daniel
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Good Reviews but Not Wonderful

Reviewed on 29/02/2020

I would not buy Bitdefender GravityZone. While it has a reputation as the best, I find it to be limiting and a little invasive

Pros

My husband swears by Bitdefender and uses it always; he is in IT. It will keep your computer airtight in regards to viruses and spyware -- It creates a very secure computer

Cons

The security is extreme and interferes with my computer use. I am a photographer and when I share the computer with my husband, I have multiple problems with photo transfers and uploads. Bitdefender tries to protect me from myself! At least someone is, I suppose.

Kevin

Great comprehensive security suite for the price

Reviewed on 9/12/2019

Provides additional peace of mind by allowing me to secure multiple devices. You still have to use common sense when it comes to protecting information but this helps

Pros

In my industry, I deal with sensitive information and security is of the utmost importance. Bitdefender allows me to secure the multiple devices I use to run my business. It's VPN allows me to use my work laptop away from home. The price is fair for what you get. It also comes in handy when you misplace your phone or laptop as you can use it to locate and lock your device, or worst case scenario even wipe your laptop clean if it was stolen

Cons

I wish the base version came with unlimited vpn. other than that there isn't anything I don't like about it

Richard
Richard

The Best Antivirus for windows and mac

Reviewed on 29/04/2019

Pros

I have this software on both my mac and my windows computer. While Macs don't get viruses, they do get tons of malware if you travel to illegitimate websites. I noticed that when normally browsing sometimes my windows computer will redirect to malicious websites or sometimes I simply land on websites that have been compromised. Bitdefender does an amazing job of monitoring my web activity and blocking malicious websites. You can see in the log just how much malware it prevents. That is why i'm very happy with this software. For my Mac computer, I run it once a week to make sure I don't have any issues. On my windows its on 24/7

Cons

It's not very lightweight when scanning the computer. My computer lags like crazy when I run a full system scan. Once it's done, it's back to normal.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Disappointing Customer Service

Reviewed on 18/01/2020

Great product, poor customer service.

Great product, poor customer service.

Pros

It protects my machine from all kinds of viruses.

Cons

I was overcharged and when I reached out to customer service they were less than helpful. The charge was on a old, closed account. I could not access it and to prove I had been overcharged I had to contact the bank and go through an entire process which was very frustrating. Customer service at Bitdefender was frustrating to deal with and less than accommodating.

Chanika

A High-Level Anti-virus

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Gravity Zone is an impressive antivirus that offers high-level protection against computer viruses, spam, email threats, and web threats.

Pros

Gravity Zone enjoys a free trial that new customers find helpful and it’s compatible with Mac, Android, Windows, and iOS. The platform is also easy to use and enjoys 24/7 live support.

Cons

Gravity Zone lacks capabilities for vulnerability scanning, even tracking, and intrusion detection. This might be a concern for most users, especially beginners.

Jorge

Cheap and keeps you virus free

Reviewed on 24/07/2021

Pros

I loved that you can always get a good deal for a one-year subscription to get three computers safe and sound. I like that it is not constantly bugging you with a million reminders and notifications.

Cons

I wish it was more thorough at explaining all of its functions. Once it is installed, it runs well. However, I wish I understood better how the VPN secure or Safepay actually works. The notifications pop-up, but I dont feel safe enabling something right as you are making a payment or joining a network. So, a simple walkthrough would make a big difference