Trackabi

Write a Review!
Gamification of time tracking & leave management

4.7/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.4/5

Ahmed
Ahmed

Perfect time tracker

Reviewed on 19/04/2024

Pros

I've been using Trackabi for time tracking and managing leaves, and I've found it really handy, especially with its features for both manual and automatic time entries. It's great for freelancers like me and small teams because it makes it super easy to keep track of hours and project progress. The interface is user-friendly, and it even lets you export reports, which is a big plus for billing clients. But overall, for its price, it's a solid choice that I'd recommend to others looking to streamline their time management without breaking the bank.

Cons

However, I've noticed that the app can be a bit slow at times, and it lacks some tracking features in mobile app.

Ashikkul

App to Track Employee Activity

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

Pros

A very accurate data can be fetched from the use of the Employee. Hence the working period is tracked more accurately. Gives an overall out of work and time taken for a project to complete.

Cons

The UI is a bit difficult and hard for daily use. Increase the size of the overall view of the app so it will be more easier to use.

Chandru
  • Industry: Information Services

Not user friendly

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Pros

Add Manual Entries for time sheet purpose

Cons

Timer capture is very poor more than time internal server error occurs. and timer display wrongly not occurate

Rini

Your Path to Productivity Made Simple

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Pros

It is the roadmap to unlocking productivity and setting goals easily. It simplifies the process, user user-friendly, and easy to track our projects within the app and on the web. It offers a suite of tools designed to support you every step of the way. From easy-to-use habit trackers to customizable goal-setting features, the platform empowers you to take control of your daily routine and make meaningful strides toward your aspirations.

Cons

Sometimes we are facing bugs and the timer stops automatically. Occasionally, it will stop responding without a popup.

It would be better if the trackabi opens one specific tab on which we are working. So we do need to go and change our time on a particular app.

Sujitha

Efficient Time tracking app with ticketing

It is cost effective but not as user friendly as Jira / Zoho

It is cost effective but not as user friendly as Jira / Zoho

Pros

1. Auto on, off timer feature
2. ticketing system
3. leave application and tracking
4. employee / organization management

Cons

1. Timer stopped frequently for some users
2. Tickets are not having auto numbering as in Jira
3. While tracking employee's timer, the current tasks time is not updated to the total time

riyas

My user experience

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

For clock in and clock out manually working good,if we left without clock out it runs beyond 24 hrs need to validate that and also whenever the system sleeps it automatically stops the timer but whenever the system on the timer not on itself need to be fixed that

Pros

Project allocating time and if system sleeps it will automatically clock out itself

Cons

Leave application system and Holidays showing

Vangilyn
  • Industry: Accounting

Trackabi : Productivity & Efficiency in Time Tracking

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

My overall experience with Trackabi is great! I'm happy and highly satisfied.

My overall experience with Trackabi is great! I'm happy and highly satisfied.

Pros

Trackabi is very easy to use and navigate. Simple. Nothing complicated. Yet so great in time tracking & time planning & management.

Cons

That you cannot edit previous days input. More days of allowance to edit should be given to the user.

Girly Ann

Effortlessly Manageable Time Tracking

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Pros

Trackabi's user-friendly interface makes time tracking a breeze, even for those new to the concept.

Cons

However, Trackabi's functionality could be expanded to offer more advanced features for users requiring deeper insights or customization options.

Nafees

Best ever time management software

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Overall my experience with Trackabi is so much helpful and efficient in my workplace. Time management is very challenging for my task, but Tracabi helps me to control my timesheet daily for task management. It is so much useful for all IT sector job persons.

Pros

Auto time starts in the software every time I forget to start the time and record an analysis of all of my tasks with screenshots.

Cons

All over software using percentage no need at this software.

MD Nahidul Islam

Personal opinion

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

Personally, I appreciate Trackabi because its useful to me in my professional life. I will always be thankful to Trackabi.

Pros

Time tracking is the best part for me. I much appreciate that

Cons

I like severals of tasks like project management, time tracking, screenshot

Mark

Sime Time Tracking with Powerful Features

Reviewed on 11/08/2023

It's been extremely positive. I haven't had any technical problems, but when I have product suggestions and send them to the team, they are quick to respond.

Pros

It's really simple to use and provides solutions for time tracking on multiple platforms. It always accessible and you know in real-time where projects and billing stand.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about Trackabi, however there are things I would love to see. Dark mode in the web client portal is one of them. I would also like to see more time tracking process flow features. For example, it would be nice to have status fields and the option to apply status to multiple entries on a single screen. We export time for billing purposes and it would be nice to have a way to make it clearer which time is WIP vs already billed.

Good time tracking software

Reviewed on 1/09/2023

Pros

Trackabi is a Good time tracking software with available essential features, Here are some pros- Competitive cost- Multiple features- Easy to setup and get started

Cons

1) Support could be improved2) Crashes frequently 3) Shows Inaccurate data especially if someone works past 12 AM (continually let's say from 11 PM to 1 AM)

Sebahattin
  • Industry: Computer Games

an effective software

Reviewed on 8/10/2022

In general, I like the application. Sometimes there is a slowdown, but it is not a critical problem. Affordable and worth a try.

Pros

It is very good to use for time tracking and reporting. It's easy to use and the free version is enough.

Cons

I haven't encountered any downsides yet.

Praveen

Easily manageable and lightweight tool to track

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Overall its good tracking tool to manage team activity, leave tracking and desktop activity

Pros

Tracking team activities easier for both desktop activities and task activities.
Creating and assigning task to team is really good.
Leave management and work hour management.

Cons

Team members without admin privileges can also add time for the task manually without approval, so finding bit difficulty between manual entry and auto entry

Luis
  • Industry: Facilities Services

An Easy and Intuitive Application

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

Pros

I like how the UI is shown and the time entrance is so easy to use with the combination of the self-explanatory settings this app will become the everyday use for any company.

I use more project and time management so this is a plus to have both features combined as it reduces the time to use two separate applications or Excel documents. The way this system was created provides an advantage over other platforms.

Cons

As with all web applications, there are improvements needed to create a robust platform. I would suggest including a more detailed roadmap to educate the users on what Trackabi is working on and the improvements to deliver.

Right now there are some gaps that I know will be covered soon as the use of the project feature needs some improvement to automate the data input.

sundar

General review

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

It automatically selects the most commonly used task, making it very helpful and easy to toggle the timer on and off.

Pros

The design looks good when compared to other products.

Cons

The timer sometimes doesn't work properly; it keeps loading, which can be frustrating.

telaprolu
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

"Ideal Way to Track Your Schedule."

Reviewed on 9/11/2023

Pros

Trackabi has helped me track my working hours and my team on different projects helping us plan accordingly. It also tracks leisure time and helps me balance work-life.

Cons

I've experienced a few issues like crash time and software glitches.

Excellent app to managment remote teams work

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

It is an easy application to implement and start running with your work team. You have many options. I would like to see the measurement of work in real time.

Pros

It is an excellent application and has many customization options. It's good for tracking your team's work remotely.

Cons

Things I wish they had and don't have right now:1) Google Chrome extension, where you can see in real time if the people in your work team are online or offline (in real time). And the time they have worked. This is what screenshot monitor has. And it would be great if they have it inside trackabi.

Jaydip

Good for Daily track

Reviewed on 15/03/2022

good

good

Pros

Screenshot is best feature, and i like it the most

Cons

sometime not working properly

Md Deloar
Md Deloar

I would have given 4 tacos but gave 5

Reviewed on 25/01/2023

Overall, I would definitely recommend it.

Overall, I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

1. Good number of users with proper access comparing to other LTDs.2. Did not find any bug yet so that's you can rely.3. It does what it says.

Cons

1. No Live support via chat2. Need to have more controls while setting parameters regarding what to track or how to track3. Interface looks ugly comparing to other shiny tools available but again it does its purpose.

Ajoob
Ajoob
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Best for monitoring and time tracking.

Reviewed on 23/04/2022

Pros

Trackabi is the most useful software for data management of the organization. We can monitor the employees user activity during working hours. Trackabi helps to save a lot of time and money for projects by the time tracking and reporting feature. The software is also useful in creating invoices for clients.

Cons

Everything works fine for our use. No issues.

Soundarya

easy to work

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

it is a user-friendly tool. good to use.

it is a user-friendly tool. good to use.

Pros

user friendly. It supports all types of systems.

Cons

The dark mode feature I like so much for the last updates.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy to use time tracking with many features

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

Trackabi, enables me to easily track my time spent on any client or project. Previously I missed many hours which I could not bill for because I could not accurately determine the time worked. Now it is a breeze.
Thanks, Tracabi team.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Many additional features enhance the product. The screen capturing feature is working great if I did not activate or stop the timer when working on projects.

Cons

I have used the tool for the past few weeks and could not yet determine any cons.

A Deep Dive into Trackabi's Tracking Prowess

Reviewed on 11/11/2023

Trackabi is no doubt the best tool in the market and provides you with the best features, especially in time tracking, employee monitoring, leave management, and others.

Pros

This tool simplifies the generation of time reports and invoices, offering a streamlined experience. This functionality proves particularly advantageous for service providers and freelancers who rely on hourly billing, providing them with an efficient tool to manage these critical aspects of their business processes.

Cons

It would be great if Trackabi allowed users to use without the internet.

Gamze

Awesome for teams

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Great, I never want to use something else.

Great, I never want to use something else.

Pros

It's easy to use and sometimes I forget to click it off.

Cons

To include your vacation and leaves. I like to track every project.