QuickBooks Online Reviews

Desiree
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Best Online Business Management Software

Reviewed on 13/06/2024

Overall, though I love the ease and the benefits that I get from the program and I wouldn’t trade it to go back down to paper and pen to manage this company

Pros

The fact that it gives me all the benefits and features of a regular business management software program while not having to pay or have the computer space to have the entire QuickBooks program I love the fact that I can also log on computers because I only need a And There all my files are backed up on it

Cons

I hate the fact that I’m at Jeopardy to Have all my files erased or compromised

Kira

Great and Easy Accounting Program

Reviewed on 20/05/2024

Pros

QuickBooks Online is a very easy to use program. It is user friendly and there is a lot of online tutorials if you have questions.

Cons

The reporting feature is the only one I do not like. We have several project reports included in our end of month reporting. It limits the amount of reports that can be pulled which separates our report.

Raegan
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

QuickBooks Online Better for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 21/06/2024

Pros

The user-friendly platform is a walk-through type accounting software with limitations for needs of governmental entities or large businesses. However for a small business it would definitely be a great software.

Cons

The capabilities it has for governmental entities is very limited. I was not pleased with the flow of the software as with the other platforms I currently used. Did not make the switch to QuickBooks.

Sage Accounting

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

I did not after free trial.
Timothy
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

The Quickbook secommerce review

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

I have enjoyed the services and challenges

I have enjoyed the services and challenges

Pros

I liked the seamless integration of Quickbooks because this integration streamless the process of managing,finances,inventory and sale data

Cons

The The pricing stucture which may not be suitable for all businesses

Muhammed
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Heart touching with alot of love

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

Pros

along the way with quickBooks i see a few bumps , but overall heart touching with alot of love. i was with unlashed for 1 year i heard about the quickbook eCommerce, exaclty which was i needed for quick trial i decided the scope uout of the system for a potentail end for financial change year. i decided to implement the system immediatly within some hours.

Cons

features may also moved is a end rssult of the upgrades, greater difficult making it to find the them. they have been very resposive to some of my constructive criticism & seem genuinely interested in imropving their system

Joanna

QBO Review

Reviewed on 27/06/2024

I do like it and it is my preferred software.

I do like it and it is my preferred software.

Pros

It is easy to understand and user friendly.

Cons

I do not like the constant updates and changes.

Leah
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Terrible migration

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Terrible. All of the updates force you to change and re-customize everything over and over.

Pros

QB online easily connects processes to limit the interaction between invoicing.

Cons

Migration. Going from QB Desktop Enterprise we were told this was the "New" and "Better" QB. But after we put all of our chips in for the migration for Online, we and our QB Advisor realized how limited QB online is and how all of our process and customizations are extremely limited.
It is also very hard to get reporting on individual products. It used to be so easy and simple on the desktop. This was not a "learning curve" this was re-learning how to run your entire business.

Minal

Love quickbooks

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Easy to use and cost effective compared to others

Pros

Easy to use and cost effective compared to others

Cons

Cost has increased over the years but still decent

Jacques
Jacques
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Ideal Accounting Solution For Startups

Reviewed on 7/05/2024

When starting, Quickbooks provided the fastest, most cost effective and easiest accounting solution.

Pros

Quickbooks Online is fast to set up and easy to use. Most accountants are familiar or prefer Quickbooks.

Cons

Quickbooks rely on 3rd party solutions to expand their solution, which adds additional costs and split the support between various parties.

Sage Accounting
islame
islame
  • Industry: Animation
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

effective, simple to use, and reasonably priced bookkeeping tool"

Reviewed on 10/06/2024

Simple to set up, simple to use, and simple to instruct

Simple to set up, simple to use, and simple to instruct

Pros

We appreciate how simple it is to begin an accounting journal entry for any new entities, each of which is regarded as having its own balance sheet. It offers a wide range of readily available and configurable features. QB is connected to factoring accounts in North America and to the majority of baking APIs. extremely reasonable prices for all use cases and business sizes.

Cons

Accounting ledger customisation is challenging. An audit log that tracks time and location is useful for monitoring contractor activity. It would be fantastic if GAAP/IFRS forms needed for securities reporting and auditing were already preconfigured. Errors occur during synchronisation if resource tracking tools such as inventory or fleet management systems do not have stable connectivity. In order to prevent duplicate partners in the system, precise instructions are required for project accounting.

Gloria
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Perfect for small business

Reviewed on 4/11/2019

Quickbooks is great because I don't have a pile of receipts to type in. I can upload my transactions directly from my bank and code them as they are uploaded. I use it for tracking income and expenses, sending invoices and running reports. I love the payroll function which saves me money because I don't have to pay the accountant to file my tax documents.

Pros

I like being able to use the online service where I can log in anywhere I have internet access. This gives me the option to work remotely.

Cons

The banking function is good, but it takes several days to sync up to my online banking balance (doesn't show charges until they are posting, and doesnt download pending ones)

Gusto

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Online

My accountant suggested I use Quickbooks because they have capability to file state and federal forms.

Xero

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

It was a great all in one product at a price that fit my budget

Response from Intuit

Hi there, Gloria. We know managing a business doesn't always happen behind a desk. It's great to hear you've been able to easily complete accounting tasks while on the go. You can count on us to have your back for years to come! To find out more about updating your bank feeds in QuickBooks, we recommend this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/change-bank-account/how-to-manually-update-bank-accounts/00/186436

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Kurt
Kurt

I Love the Access I have with Quickbooks Online

Reviewed on 14/03/2021

As I already said, I love the direct access to my numbers and the added reporting that has allowed me to better run my company by quickly getting insights I need. It's a lot easier for customers to pay online and I'm finding more and more of the moving that direction vs. sending in checks, so it's good that we are set up in this way now.

Pros

I started using desktop Quickbooks back in 2000 right after I first started the company. As a single-person company at first, I got used to being in the books almost every day. As we grew we added an in-house Bookkeeper. A few years ago I relocated the company to a different area and we kept our Bookkeeper who stayed in the original area. I really missed having direct access to the numbers so last year I switch to Quickbooks Online and I love it. In addition to having direct access to the numbers I need, it has a lot of other functionality and reporting that I really like. It's also great for clients to easily pay the invoices online. It's making a night and day difference. Support has been great as well.

Cons

It's definitely very expensive to be paying a pretty high fee every month - especially compared to the desktop version where we bought it and were good for years to come. It's definitely worth it but I'd be more of an evangelist if the pricing was a little easier on the pocket book.

Peter

Using QBO

Reviewed on 1/07/2021

The benefit we have is that we can work with our clients on their accounts without having to go to their office or for them to drop a laptop into us. This means we can keep an eye on the accounts and provide assistance as and when it is required.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and the software is quick to set up for a new business. The support and help features are very good - this is something that many suppliers fall down on badly. QBO has features for businesses of all sizes so as they grow and analysis of the accounts becomes more important the tools are there, ready and waiting. The recent update of the VAT accounting to handle VAT in Ireland is a game changer. We have been very impressed with the data conversion facility to import records from Quickbooks desktop software to QBO. Finally, being an online product means the software is always up to date, there is a proper back up of the records and 24/7 access to the accounts are all key benefits.

Cons

For a small or new business with no familiarity with accounting the initial interface can be daunting. There are a lot of terms to become familiar with.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

We believe QBO is a good option for larger and growing businesses because of the more sophisticated features it offers over, say, SURF or Big Red Cloud. The fact that Intuit is a very large company gives users comfort in terms of support and future development of the software.
Eugene
  • Industry: Food Production

QuickBooks Online for the win!

Reviewed on 9/10/2022

Overall my experience with QuickBooks online has been very positive. The pricing is fair. The system has incredible capability, and keeps all of our financial affairs in order.

Pros

I don’t think we would be able to run our business without QuickBooks. This software has allowed us to handle all aspects of accounting in-house. The best part is the help section which contains answers to just about any accounting questions we have ever run into.

Cons

There’s a lot of features we don’t use that seem to be in the way while navigating through the program.

Zoho Books and Sage X3

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Online

we switched because freshbooks became too expensive, and not have all the features that we needed to use

FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

pricing as well as capability were a determining factor. QuickBooks online had far more features that we were looking for in a much more intuitive system.

Response from Intuit

Hello there, and thanks for leaving your review here, Eugene!

It's so awesome hearing how well QuickBooks has been working for your small business. That's amazing.

If you ever need any help with your account or have questions, please feel free to reach out through the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account and we'd be glad to get you taken care of by phone or chat.

All the best!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

• Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Best for billing clients based on project time

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

The overall experience of time tracking really depends on specific need and how well it fits into existing workflow. Quickbooks Online has afforded a great experience and I have had consistent billing for repetitive tasks albeit with slight modifications.

Pros

I use Quickbooks Online for personal work and expense tracking. Most of my projects are billed time on time spent on the project proportionately with the overall project. I struggled in trying to workout this kind of billing with several other accounting softwares and Excel templates became a bit limiting for me. Time tracking in Quickbooks is very helpful especially for tracking time spent on different tasks and projects. With the customizable timer feature, I am able to customize the timer to fit each specific task, include additional notes and descriptions for each entry documenting the nature of the processes involved etc. The time tracking feature is available as well on a mobile app which easily allows to track time on the go. Finally, the customizable reports allows me to see how much time I have spent on different task and how much I have invoiced for that time.

Cons

I think the main challenges I have found with the time tracking has been sometimes getting the billing accuracy. This has been because all the tracking is not that automated meaning any simple error can go unnoticed and affect the overall billing. Additionally, it is not highly customizable to fit almost all projects and sometimes I am forced to use other tools to manage the project.

Laura
Laura
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The top-rated accounting program for SMBs!

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Since I'm also an accountant and bookkeeper for a few other small firms, I use it for their payroll and financial records as well. Regularly, I utilize the whole software for my company's payroll, time tracking, and accounting needs. To streamline accounting, I recommend that all of my customers switch to QuickBooks.

Pros

All of our financial records, including bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, and budgeting, are maintained in QuickBooks Online. The program's principal user is me, but I've also sent copies to the company's grant writer, accountant, treasurer, and auditor.

Cons

Cleaning up the books is a fantastic idea in theory, but the execution fell well short of expectations. It would have been better if they had questioned my role in the organization more thoroughly before making the changes.

Brandon
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Company Changes make past reviews irrelevant. Stay Away!

Reviewed on 10/01/2024

I have had QuickBooks for about 7 months and have been on calls with customer service for over 100 hours. The product was likely good at one time based on the reviews but they are constantly reprograming it and creating issues. All appear to be around driving people to use their other paid services like QuickBooks time and payment processing etc. Their greed for driving you to pay more has broken the core functions of the platform.

Pros

There is a lot of online discussion about QuickBooks so when you run into questions or issues you can often google and find some answers. This is very necessary because the customer support is terrible. The link to your bank accounts works very well and helps keep your books in order.

Cons

QuickBooks has been upgrading the user experience the entire time i have had the product. What this means is they reprogram how things work every few weeks. On top of having to learn how to navigate the software they do NOT betta test any of the new programming. There are bugs and issues all the time. For example, they have a bug that does not allow you to add billable time to a project since a programming change September 2023. Now January of 2024 and it is still not fixed. There is no way to charge my time (professional services) to my clients rendering QuickBooks useless. Other issues are estimates go out in emails that say invoice. All invoices have a pay here button that goes to a dead link. These issues are constant and there is no support. You put in a ticket and they say you must wait until it is fixed. there is no way to contact anyone, get a status update, or move the process along. You are just supposed to wait for months hoping they fix it.

FreshBooks , Zoho Desk and Xero

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

i chose QuickBooks because of their long history and track record of positive reviews. along with the plethora of online forums and help. Unfortunately i did not know the company was going through a major reprogramming of their software.
Felice
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

QuickBooks Online 2021

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

I have used QuickBooks Online for a number of years and, for the most part, it has been positive - except for the decline in service over the past couple of years. It gets what you need done, but don't look for it to be too customizable for your individual needs.

Pros

QuickBooks Online is a relatively easy product to set up and start using. Over the past few years there a more and more programs that can be integrated into it. It gives you the basic details you need if you take the time to set it up correctly.

Cons

I don't know why QuickBooks did not give the online version the same features that the desktop version has. We sometimes struggle to work with our accountant as she only knows the desktop version, and when she asks us to make a change, it is hard for her to explain how to do it because the method is different. Also, there are not as many reports available in the online version. One thing that really bugs me is that even if you add a memo, there is no way to get it to appear on the check or in the memo area of the ledger. Lastly, I feel like customer service has really declined over the past couple of years - it feels like QuickBooks is not supporting their staff and giving them the training they need.

Response from Intuit

We definitely appreciate your business, and your feedback regarding the Online version. Alternatively, you can use the QuickBooks Desktop version but put in on the Right Networks hosting cloud. This allows you to access the Desktop program from anywhere as long as you have access to the internet. This a great option to have access to the Desktop version on the go and to get additional reports (https://tinyurl.com/2p993nn2). Wishing you the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Zeenat
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

The Efficiency of QuickBooks Online for your business

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

I enjoy using this and the ease of using this software, it is made for smaller to medium sized business and is an excellent solution for point of sale , inventory management and payroll. You can run your entire store with this software and do the payroll and have all files prepared for external accountants without too much effort especially at business year end. Everything is organized.

Pros

This product was easy to use , it was easy implemented and integrated within my store. I feel that it has so many useful tools for your business as well as critical and vital tools for a business to operate successfully and cost effieciently aswell as cost effectively.
It is so simple to have a software that integrates to all your devices, it runs your payroll automatically as you set it , it facilitates tax compliance so there is no need to stress at year end as with this software you are well organized and your documentation is on hand ready to file. Being able to jus use your mobile phone to upload receipts and make invoices is another perk as we all know that although a mobile phone would not replace a computer it is just as efficient as one in any ways in todays tech driven environment. The cloud experience is also safe and secure there is no need to worry about data being compromised by malfunctions or any other reasons like theft and having no back up data. The user interface is friendly which is admirable.

Cons

This software is user friendly however like any other software a person needs to familiarize themselves with the software before becoming affluent with the software it needs to be learnt like any other software , t does have training so if you on the slow side with IT software you might have to spend some time learning the software but once you do it becomes a breeze. There is training links to assist with aspects we would like to learn , support is widely offered as the company is a stable established firm you know you would be getting value in that aspect.
I do not have any cons …
I do believe that more reports could be introduced to the online version and a increase in inventory management as this could work well for larger businesses.

Devon

Horrible Updates!

Reviewed on 28/07/2023

I used to say I "love" QuickBooks. Now it's safe to say I "hate" it. I have considered switching software systems and taking all my clients elsewhere. I keep saying that if QuickBooks wants to migrate users from Desktop, they need to make Online more like Desktop. That couldn't be further from the changes they're making. Do they make these changes without holding focus groups? Honestly, do you even care about your users anymore?

Pros

I love the ease of signing on to QuickBooks Online from anywhere. My clients email me questions and I can answer them right away. I can also work from anywhere, which is great!

Cons

Recently (2023), QuickBooks Online development team have been making a lot of physical changes to the program that are HORRIBLE! I hate every change they've made this year. You can tell the developers do not use the program on a daily basis. And worse yet, when they implement a change, it glitches terribly and it takes them months to fix it. A lot of the changes make it harder to do my job by adding steps/clicks to performing tasks that weren't there before. A lot of the windows are also not seemless/ aligned like they used to be - not everything is lined up on the same gridline. Most people use the program on their laptops and you can tell they're making it more for desktop in that the pages are too wide/big and don't fit on your computer screen. However, when I use the program on my desktop screen, I have the same issues. There are boxes where there didn't used to be and don't need to be. It makes me feel like they're going backwards in technology and not forward. A lot of the features are not Intuitive... as the name suggests they should be.

Jaqlyn
  • Industry: Automotive

Takes a bit to get used to, missing some features, but overall, adequate

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

Overall, it does what we need it to do. It is relatively easy to figure out, and some of the features are decent. The Quickbooks desktop version was much better, but they really make it financially not make sense to maintain the desktop version to push you to their online subscription-based model. It is lacking a lot of basic features that the desktop version had, it's incredibly buggy, and if you do not use their automated features (which are not foolproof and do not allow you to re-verify any discrepancies), it will leave you with obnoxious incomplete tasks that you cannot "complete" because you didn't use the automated feature. Those are our main complaints. Otherwise, it does everything it needs to. It is probably the biggest software on the market, so it tends to be most-often compatible with any other software you may use in your business. There are definitely good and bad things.

Pros

We primarily use QBO, as it is the software our accounting agency uses. We previously used the desktop version until QB rolled out a new pricing increase that made it exorbitantly pricey to maintain the desktop version. There is a lot about the online version that is great; the transaction matching, the customizable dashboard, the ability to have multiple users, etc. It is relatively intuitive if you are decent with software.

Cons

Quickbooks essentially pushes you out of the desktop version to the online, subscription-based model by pricing the Desktop version at a ridiculously high rate and making you pay for an additional yearly subscription, which was a huge frustration, as QBO lacks a lot of the features that the desktop version had. QBO wants you to do an automated version of payroll; however, you literally cannot let it be automated as it does not have the capability to automatically transfer overtime hours. It also lacks the ability to make payments out of deduction accounts; ie: if you offer something like life insurance deducted from your employee's checks, it does not automatically total that under the life insurance account as it did in the desktop version, you have to do all of this manually. A lot of things that were automated and smooth in the desktop version are completely manual in QBO, which is completely counter-intuitive. It is also really buggy. It shows us "tasks" that are overdue (like taxes for instance) that have been completed, and no matter how many times we mark them as complete, they just permanently exist as tasks (something QB has not fixed). Additionally, you cannot manually mark certain tasks as complete as QB wants you to do it through their automated services. For instance, we have an accountant review and put together our w-2's at the end of the year just to verify everything was entered correctly, that there are no issues, and verify that all of the taxes are correct. Because we have that done outside of QB's automated online delivery, this will apparently forever be a task that we have not completed.

Jason
Jason

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

Pros

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Cons

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

DON'T DO IT!!!! ITEMS AND FEATURES still broken after four years.

Reviewed on 24/09/2023

Horrible.The complaints are all over the community page. A strong product manager could easily see the threads of complaints over the last four years and prioritize customer needs appropriately. QB is not a current customer focused business. I have never been more frustrated with an app this much in my entire career. We have incorrect data being posted from timesheets to payroll. We have reports with inaccurate data. We have reported this multiple times. Again, another ticket open with likely no resolve.

Pros

If your business is simple and you don't plan to need to do anything in bulk, the UI is pretty simple to follow. That is about all I can say positive.

Cons

Here are some basic things customers complain about that are still not fixed in QB Online.1. Project Costing is INACCURATE, payroll data doesn't show correctly. Can print a transaction report because it will show the whole bill for a vendor not just the costs applied to that specific project. Same with showing a whole paycheck instead of just the cost to that project.2. Can't print a bill3. Product or Service Item in an invoice, bill, PO can't be edited without deleting entire line of data4. Can't bulk edit invoices if sales tax is turned on5. Sales tax status for customer doesn't translate to transactions like invoices. Have to mark customer exempt every single time or that transaction will show up on your sales tax report.6. No way to import a purchase order or invoice to create a bill or invoice.7. Can't set up CCs for emails for separate customers. 8. The Purchase order cannot be customized to add fields you might need. And the standard template looks like it is from 1987 with no company branding.9. You can't customize invoices per customer. ...because you can only print three custom fields and they all print on every template even though your customers might require certain data on their invoices. You are out of luck.10. No line item Vendor Statement. Can't print a statement with line items. Only can show Bill and Bill Payment. That really does the vendor no good. You can somewhat manipulate a report. But been a big ask from community with no response again.

Imran
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Quickbooks and Intuit are no longer the company they used to be. BEWARE.

Reviewed on 24/05/2017

Sad to see a company stop caring about their customers and look at how they can charge the customer more at every turn. Loyal customers like myself have helped support this company during its growth and we have stuck by Quickbooks during its growth and its challenges but now they are too big and they do not care about customers. We have to make a stand and support another company in hopes they will be better.

Cons

I have been using Quickbooks for over 10 years. I pay for a yearly subscription to update my software to the newest version, payroll software and pro-adviser support which Quickbooks themselves sold to me.
Now when I have a problem, they tell me my files are corrupted. Also, they say I corrupted the files and it was not their system even though the files are on a secure server only running Quickbooks. Instead of fixing the problem their technical team wants to point fingers and is trying to charge me for more support. They do not care about the customer. They only want your money, and in today's world there are too many other options with companies who care about their bottom line AND THEIR CUSTOMERS. Also, I failed to mention their system did not update for the last few years since 2014 to the newer versions as it was supposed to and they tell me that is my fault as well but they gladly charged me every year for the new versions. I am a loyal quickbooks customer who uses both their online version and their desktop versions for over 20+ companies. This year I am transitioning every single company out of Quickbooks to a company that actually stands behind their product rather than points fingers and is always trying to get more money even after I purchased additional support which they advised me to buy.

Austin
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Horrible Customer Service and Deflect Responsibility for their Products Functionality

Reviewed on 15/10/2018

I have to use quickbooks because it is what accountants and bookkeepers prefer but I hate giving money to a company that refuses to take any responsibility for the quality of their product.

Pros

Accountants and Bookkeepers prefer it so it is more widely accessible to use than freshbooks or other alternatives

Cons

Customer service is terrible. I have spent and least 10 hours on the phone with customer service and switching between your payment center and user interface center because of a minor issue that has still not been resolved in any way. One customer in our portal is flagged as not having paid even though he has paid. It took 10 hours and conversations with at least 10 employees to find out that this customer has indeed paid and the issue is an interface issue. I was told they would resolve the flagged customer in our system but he is STILL flagged as not having paid and there is nothing I can do about it. I asked for a refund or discount for the 10 hours I spent talking to their team so they could identify the issue and they provided a very minimal discount that did not cover a fraction of the hours. I can't afford to spend any more time with the team on this minor issue but my accounts continue to be inaccurate and the alert continues to be at the forefront of my homepage and it is infuriating.

They do not stand behind the integrity of their product at all. There is a clear interface issue with their product that remains unresolved for 8 months. They refuse to do anything even though the issue was identified by their team and they refuse to offer any discount even though the issue is known.

Everyone on their customer service teams is uncaring and incompetent. I spent over 10 hours being passed from department to department, everyone adamant to avoid taking responsibility to fix the issue. which remained unfixed.

They continue to raise their prices every year even though the software does not improve at all and you have no control over it.