Showing 1,404,806 reviews of 0

Syxsense Secure

Threat prevention & endpoint detection and response software

4.8 /5 (0 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
% recommended this app
Showing 1,404,806 reviews of 0
Andrew L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

This product sets you Free!

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

I like that it keeps all documents in one place, providing a streamlined workflow. It is a highly functional rich content product that can also be used for new employee training.

Pros

I love the lack of limits for document or spreadsheet processing. We process more documents and spreadsheets every day, and Dokmee ECM comes to our rescue and allows us to process more documents and spreadsheets. We can organize everything better. Dokmee ECM; By allowing employees to access important documents or content from anywhere; It takes all of our important data or content and uploads it to a server in the cloud. This server can be as private as we need it, but accessible by anyone we give access to the server. I love the ability to access our content and data from anywhere. I love the convenience and the ability to connect and download any data or content we need regardless of a physical location as we have access. We can access it on a desktop if we are in the office, on a laptop if we are at home, or with our mobile phone when we are out. Dokmee ECM offers us these opportunities, so we can work more efficiently and use our time better.By documenting the terminology of our teams, it also offers the opportunity to save time and hassle in the future. We also use Dokmee ECM service to train our new employees. Training new employees is often challenging. We keep all training documents for each team in the same ECM program, and we simplify finding the right training documentation by giving access. Dokmee ECM will be the right choice for your company, it has no limits, you have the freedom to shape and use it according to the needs of your business.

Cons

Dokmee ECM can be the software of my life, I love it so much. There is nothing I can criticize, my experiences are quite good.

Sam V.
Industry: Accounting

Best of Class Cloud Scanning

Reviewed on 16/01/2021

I am a big believer in their product. Not only are they a pioneer in in the space, they are responsive and in touch with their customers.

Pros

I like the way that that BitDam is a zero day based detection platform that doesn't rely on signatures. Targeted attacks on an organization are better thwarted with their technology. The link scanning is becoming as a big a deal in an organization as are attachments. It's integration with O365, OneDrive and Teams give me more peace of mind. Additionally the setup was quick and easy. Every O365 or Gsuite customer NEEDs this product.

Cons

There are some timing issues that I have working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and now [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with O365 where there are detections from my endpoint. These were not missed from BitDam but somehow delivered to the endpoint through some sort of timing issue. This is getting better.

Rohini R.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

ONE STOP - TRAVEL REQUIREMENT

Reviewed on 6/01/2021

At your Price is an user friendly online portal and the services extended to customers are delightful.

Pros

Easy access and booking process is the most likely activity in the software . Its more of user friendly and can be understood in a single look .

Cons

employee feel cancellation is taking time and ticket issuance is becoming challenge for some as they are not getting the e-ticket at once they are getting approved .

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Crystal D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy Transition

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 20/01/2021

Their team is amazing. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! He has been with us since day one and although we were happier with the team we had the first go around after COVID, we still were able to pull off a fantastic meeting.

Pros

I like that it is as easy to use as building a website with wix.

Cons

I think the naming of certain features such as Library verses just calling it a homepage are a bit confusing. Limitations on building with images is frustrating as I'd like to have more control over gaps between the blocks.

Helgi H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

The best customer support I have ever experienced as a developer.

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

My overall experience with Plumsail Forms is extremely positive. The best part of Plumsail is its customer service. Whenever we have any sort of problem or comment, the customer support team usually answers within a day and will continuously reply until the problem has been fixed.

Pros

The most impactful feature of this software is its ease of use compared to how much value it provides. With plumsail forms, we can create modern looking forms in a matter of minutes while giving us the ability to customize it with html,css and javascript if a more complex form is required. We create all our forms with plumsail.

Cons

Two things come to mind. The software requires you to use syntax in javascript that plumsail provides. However, Plumsail provides extensive documentation for the syntax and are always quick to reply if there are any problems. The second thing which might be new to users is that there are three forms for each list, a new/edit/display form. If the forms happen to be different, this requires the developer to keep track of what is different between each form. However, we have found several easy ways to deal with this using javascript.

James R.
Industry: Food & Beverages

pizza takaway

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Brilliant experience, great company very responsive. Looing forward to developing this further to meet all our requirements.

Thanks Store Kit!!!

Pros

very good value and that store kit are really keen to work along side you to help improve it. They really care about the customer and ease of usage of their software.

Cons

not enough options yet to change the way the orders appear on the kitchen display screen.

Ercan Ç.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Good Software

Reviewed on 17/01/2021

Very efficient software to overall team plan.

Pros

It is a software very suitable for teamwork.

Cons

I did not encounter any problems during our usage period.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Aditya P.
Company size: Self Employed

Perfect & Easy to use. - Strongly recommended.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 18/01/2021

Pros

Being a student, researching in a similar field of Speech Emotion Recognition/ Behavioural AI, I am really impressed with the product. I tried some labeled use-cases with DeepTone to find out results and compared them with original labels. Here are the things I liked the most about DeepTone.
1. The user interface. I found it really very interactive and easy to use. It raises your interest in the product.
2. Classification of Speech, Music, or Silence works completely fine. The voice model provides the results with high accuracy. 3. Classification of the voice of male or female provides accurate results.
4. The mapping of the energy of the speaker always shows correct results. I feel it gives more understanding of recognizing user behavior or behavior. 5. The best part is emotion recognition. I found it really amazing, which classifies the speech according to user behavior i.e. Happy, Irritated, Neutral, or Tired. I found emotion recognition of the DeepTone voice model works with great precision.

Overall I think, this product can be the best option to find out customer behavior and it can be a really useful tool for reaching out to target customers. I surely recommend this to fellow businesses/customers.

Cons

Only one thing concerning I realized, sometimes the DeepTone model gives confusing results in emotions (Specifically Irritated voice and Happy voice) with high-energy tones. I think the doors are open for improvement in this type of scenario and it can also be an area of research. Overall I am really happy with the product.

Lari S.
Industry: Internet

Easy to use tool for your events

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 18/01/2021

Pros

Top quality tool for events. Very easy to use. They have managed to keep everything simple and not implemented features that make the solution complicated to use. Tool is easy to deploy and they have friendly staff to help you out.

Cons

There are always some features that can be developed further. Eventilla staff eagerly collects feedback to do that.

Ben S.

AUMR Property Group

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Overall our experience has been positive. We enjoy having access to an account manager if needed and working with your teams to try new things before they go live.

Pros

Overall in an age where cloud based systems are the norm and are now competing with each other it is important that you continually update and strive to be better.

Overall what I like most about PT is the ability to export reporting in csv format and to have all the information at my fingertips. I also enjoy the new interface and information format. Mostly the repotting functionality and ability to audit.

Cons

Overall the ability to do the following,

1. Do an export of properties linked to the owner and the owners contact details. Example, 123 smith street. LL name, LL email, LL mobile, LL address.

2. The ability to send notices in merge documents through property tree. Example, routine inspection form 9 entry notices.

3. Not being able to integrate Gmail into communications so emails in and out are logged. (that might be a bit of an ask but I feel like we should strive for this).

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Eric D.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Garbag

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 17/01/2021

Negative. Overpriced garbage.

Pros

Garbage products and descriptions. No brands listed. Complete waste of money.

Cons

Search feature is dumb. Wont let you add multiple items to your cart if it puts you over limit.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Harsha A.
Industry: E-Learning

SUPPORT !!! Best support i've got in so long. + reliability and how thoughtfully it's built.

Reviewed on 18/01/2021

I wanted a custom integration with another app, the team developed it for us. Support is just an email away.

Pros

When you need a custom feature or integration, directly contact the team and get it done. Support is 100x than the industry average. So many integration plugins to choose from especially "segment app" have opened doors for millions of other integrations as well.

Cons

The user interface is a bit cluttery, They may fix this when the app really grow.

Chris F.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Opinyin

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 15/01/2021

Excellent. Helped deliver our need for sentiment powered surveys through digital channels.

Pros

Really ease to use and compared to other AI powered sentiment analysis platforms significantly less expensive.

Like all use cases you have to be clear about what you want so for example Opinyin doesn't give you bespoke analysis reports they say others providers do but a) they make that very clear and b) you pay the price for that feature. In our case we didn't need it.

The integrations with Opinyin product are powerful, the customer support excellent. We utilised the product to complete various types of survey both in length and scope whilst issued them via email and text and also did surveys on our website (utilizing popups). Really enjoyed the product and highly recommend it.

Cons

Don't think there is any. As above its doesn't proclaim to be a bespoke survey provider. It doesn't have as robust taxonomy as other products but again they acknowledge that and those features bring a cost. they do have a roadmap to progress this though.

Walter C.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Professionality

Reviewed on 16/01/2021

Finally on line sales starts to give first results

Pros

Is good to have a team of expert that can improve your sales on line organically

Cons

For the moment I can answer to this question because I am quite satisfied

Andriy Y.
Company size: Self Employed

Building mobile applications for iOS and Android

Reviewed on 2/01/2021

Pros

Open-Source CMS for easy building mobile applications.
Creating Apps To Publish on the App Store and Google Play.
Usable with no coding knowledge.
Based on Ionic Framework.

Cons

The platform is dynamically developing and has great potential for creating new functions and improving existing ones.

Ritesh S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Perfect Speech AI solutions for Indian customer base

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 4/01/2021

Pros

Indian vernacular and capability to understand mixed languages like HINGLISH ( Hindi + English)

Cons

Currently available languages are Hindi, English, and Hinglish. More regional languages should be there soon.

Alain jove R.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Going Offline in Wordpress has never been better

Reviewed on 7/01/2021

I like the idea that this gives me ease in doing my blog project and has all the things a Wordpress user needs. I work with a lot of multimedia elements which I intend to incorporate in my blog and this is great as I haven't encountered any nuisances in creating it. Overall, a big thumbs up to the developers of this tool. Cheers!

Pros

Bitnami is really a great tool for Wordpress and accessing it offline. Because right now, I am building my own blog site and it is a good thing I can preview it already on a browser without even publishing. As a beginner in Wordpress, it takes a lot of time to get to know the codes, plugins and the themes which works best for the intended output. As opposed to drag and drop website builders like Wix and Simplesite, which are convenient to use if you want to avoid learning a bit of technical stuff, this tool allows you to literally mess around especially with the codes without even affecting the real website you are intending to build. Like me, I go through a lot of revisions especially when new ideas come up, and this works perfectly too without any issues for browsers that I've tried with (Edge, Chrome, Opera, and Firefox) when doing the preview. In addition, installing those Wordpress plugins and themes doesn't seem to affect its performance.

Cons

So far, I'm not seeing any cons as I never had any crashes using it., it is not consuming RAM usage, and it is compatible with most of the browsers I tried.

Eray Ö.
Industry: Telecommunications

Thanks to Desk360 Team!

Reviewed on 6/01/2021

Desk360 makes things easier while managing our relationships with the customers. As of now, our support team spend less time. We are faster and more effective than before. Thanks to Desk360!

Pros

Easy to integrate
Cost effective
All of our communication channels in one platform!

Cons

A negative comment btw: We get hundreds of calls from our customers and it would be nice if they turn into tickets as well.

Puran S.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Quite useful tool to track and record company expenses

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

In overall I just love the Zoho Expense, now I'm able to record my monthly expenses for a company and can mark them reimbursement item that means once approved I will get reimbursed for that expense from a company which is not only helping me but also helping the company in smoothing the whole process of monitoring the expenses and providing reimbursements.

Pros

I have started using Zoho Books initially and gradually I explored other Zoho products as well. In a few days, I got to know about the Zoho Expense and I was like this is the tool I need. It makes my life really easy by offering the easiest way to record my expenses for the company and other employees as well. Once the expenses are recorded in the Zoho Expense, it will directly be shown in the Zoho Books. I just love this feature.

Cons

Well, there are no cons I have noticed but for the unfamiliar person, it might be a little tricky at initial to learn and to use it. But, believe me, the Zoho team will provide any required support to make sure you are having a good experience with their services/tools.

Eric Z.
Company size: Self Employed

Stessa is a game changer for the independent rental owner.

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Pros

Stessa offers the most intuitive, purpose-built rental property financial software that I’ve come across. Far too many colleagues of mine are still either using overly complicated general accounting software, or worse, tracking everything manually in Excel. Stessa not only allows me to automate the majority of my bookkeeping, but the real time reporting functionality allows me to monitor the performance of my assets and catch anamolys much quicker. While other property management software may offer expense tracking or basic accounting features, Stessa’s exclusive focus on the financial aspect of rental property ownership allows them to offer a far more robust feature set and innovate at a faster clip.

Cons

As a single-entry accounting system, it comes with all the drawbacks associated with that method of accounting (no cross-checking, greater potential for error, no tracking of real accounts, etc.). This was an intentional design decision, however, as this software is geared to be more user friendly for the average rental owner. While it lacks the sophistication of a double-entry system, Stessa has come up with innovative ways to simulate certain aspects of a double-entry system through features like a derived Balance Sheet report using user provided asset values and debt information.

Eric L.

So easy to integrate Plumsail with MS Flow processing documents

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Pros

It's very simple to deploy. We are using it to fill excel forms integrated with SP online and MS Flow.

Cons

Till now, I don't experience any problem with this software. So, it's hard for me to tell anything which I dislike.

Vadim R.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Solid software for not so large database

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

I use Access if I do not need to process too many records. I like the fact that I can use there SQL within Access as it provides many shortcuts in the process. Overall, it is a great prodyct

Pros

It is well integrated with Microsoft Office products and it is relatively easy to use if one understands the basic concepts of relational database. One does not need to know SQL language very well to use it as is has many visualizations

Cons

It is not good enough if you deal with tens of thousands of records. It can be extremely slow with larger dataset and some records can be missing as a result.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Well rounded platform but lacks some depth

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Overall their platform is ok for an integrated suite and had a solid customer support team but the rank tracker was missing some depth and more detailed features.

Pros

DemandSphere offers daily rank tracking and their rank tracker is integrated with their crawl tool. For an enterprise targeted tool, it is a better value than Brightedge / Conductor.

Cons

At the time I used it, the rank tracker was missing more detailed tracking of SERP elements (number of ads, pixel height, HTML / image capture of the SERP, detailed ad / local pack data, etc).

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Constantine S.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

nVent Cloud Journey

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

What a great organization to work with. The Flex 83 primes are ex-developers and really know the IoT space and S/W development. Significant effort was extended to nvent to understand the nature of our products and how best to connect and provide a roadmap for success. There is no way if i engaged with any other IoT development organization that i would have received the same level of service and attention to detail to make our product successful I would be glad to be a reference to any future customer evaluating their platform.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and intuitive. 83Incs has been extremely helpful and committed to nVent success in moving the company forward with connecting our legacy installed controller base to the cloud platform. They have over achieved and over delivered often from the original sprint contents to ensure our product success. They are always improving their products and the customer get these upgrades as part of the normal maintenance fees. We gain much more value for our dollar than we would working with other cloud development organizations

Cons

From my perspective, I have only positive feedback. During my RFQ process I have seen and evaluated several vendors platform, two of the largest in fact. The incumbent platforms were cumbersome, old and could not scale to meet our needs. Some vendors developed their own proprietary software which is risky since not using open source, there is no guarantee that these platform have all the necessary security built in. I like that the software is continuously being developed and existing libraries are open sourced and get routinely upgraded which is comforting that the 83inc platform will be secured with the latest security updates.

Lori B.
Industry: Hospitality

They do not pay their property managers for reservations

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 13/01/2021

Started out ok until I stopped receiving payment for reservations. They currently owe our company $40,000 in past due rentals. They respond to emails but have no answers as to when payment will be made. This has been going on for the past 18 months

Pros

Easy set-up. There is absolutely nothing else that I liked about this company.

Cons

Non-payment for reservations they booked into our properties

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10