Ezsalonware

Appointment and payment management software for salons

4.8 /5 (79 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
4.8
4.9
4.9
Cody W.
Industry: Education Management

Haircut Scheduling Made Easy

Reviewed on 4/06/2020

As stated in my pros above, scheduling haircuts and salon/spa services have never been easier. I think this should be used by any and every salon, spa, and barber.

Pros

Ezsalonware is frankly groundbreaking in terms of scheduling my haircuts at Studio 108 in Charlottesville, VA. I was able to either create username and/or use Facebook to login to the software and from there things just got easier! Select my stylist, select my service, and the time and date. In good to go in just a couple minutes! I recommend this software be used at salons and barbers nationwide.

Cons

Selecting the time for my appointment after selecting a date was sometimes slightly confusing. I don’t know if it was showing the most in demand times that were available first, but I had to select to see ALL available times for my stylist on that date. I would prefer it just show all available times to begin with.

Response from Ezsalonware

Thanks for using EZsalonware. We are making moves to get in as many salons as possible. In regards to your comment for selecting a date, when a particular stylist is booked, you viewed our option to book with other stylists that have availability.

Mike S.
Industry: Cosmetics

Best Salon Software; No other salon software offers these tools

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

EZsalonware has helped my salon run efficiently and smoothly. Nothing else on the market even compares nor has the same technology.

Pros

It helped my business to grow financially as well as increase my customer base.

Cons

It's pretty simple and user friendly so nothing to mention.

Chris G.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: Self Employed

Easy Use

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

its a good functional peice of software that is probably good enough for salons to use easily

Pros

Ability to reserve an appointment at my own convienience

Cons

visuals arent that good / doesnt fill screen well

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

C. sunder V.
Industry: Medical Practice

Happy User

Reviewed on 10/07/2020

Pros

It was simple and quick. I used it from my phone and it took less than a minute to book my appointment. I didnt need to download anything or search for hidden buttons, it was intuitive and straightforward. Quicker than calling in and speaking to someone.

Cons

I was happy with this product. I didnt really think there was anything wrong with it. It works.

Ivan S.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

A great way of scheduling your appointments

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

Pros

Ezsalonware is super easy to use: a relatively minimum functionality and a progress bar showing your progress (a type of service --> stylist --> day and time) makes getting an appointment a breeze. No need for calling the salon, spelling your name, asking what times are available, and trying to choose between a few options you get. With Ezsalonware, I can see all the available slots online, weigh various options, and chose times that work best for me in a minute or even less.

I also like that the stylist has a lot of information about my preferences written down in the software so that he knows exactly how my last haircut was done. No need to remember a thing - it is all in the database.

Cons

There is nothing really that I did not like about the software. The functionality is fairly simple, and I don't need more. It simply gets the job done. I just don't get why other salons don't use this software - the convenience for customers is great.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware's progress bar a helpful way of letting you know your progress throughout booking your appointment. Our service notes section has helped salons and stylists to replicate the same look from appointment to appointment and helps to bypass the consultation part once you've arrived at something that the customer is happy with.

Adin S.
Industry: Financial Services

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 7/06/2020

Pros

I have tried EVERY type of salon software, including Rosy and Salon Iris and none of them had the functionality I wanted. EZsalonware is by far the most customizable option of them. And with it, I was able to grow my salon book by a ton. It literally saves me $125 a day by not having stylists have dead time between appointments. It also has a really great messaging feature that reduced the amount of missed appointments by at least 50%.

Cons

Nothing really stands out as a major negative. The software is a little complicated, so it took a little bit to get comfortable with, but it was completely worth it!

Response from Ezsalonware

Thanks for mentioning all of our great features that help to maximize profit for salon!

Samuel G.

Makes scheduling easy

Reviewed on 4/06/2020

Pros

I’ve been using this software from the beginning of its life. The software is intuitive and easy to use on both my laptop and on my phone. I Like being able to easily specify the stylist I want online, because I've been in situations where I felt uncomfortable asking for a specific stylist other than the person booking me in the phone. It also clearly lays out the services offered by the salon, saving time when booking something more complicated than a basic cut. This software depersonalizes and streamlines the booking experience in a way that is convenient for the customer. The ease of booking encourages me to stick with the same salon each month.

Cons

While the interface is efficient and functional, it’s not the prettiest in a world where beautiful apps are all over the place. If this project generates more funding/revenue, I’d recommend professionally upgrading the interface on a purely aesthetic level. Though when it comes to the form/function question, I would take a working app over a beautiful and broken one any day. And this one works well.

Cutter G.
Industry: Biotechnology

I've never looked so consistently good!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

This software lets my hairstylist keep a tab on how my hair is usually cut and how I have experimented as well. It is flawless and as a customer makes my hair stylist appear knowledgeable and personable on the hair cut I am receiving. It also makes having another stylist cut my hair sooo much easier as they can reference the notes and bring them up to speed on my preferences.

Cons

As a customer, I have no experiences that were negative in the slightest with this software.

Response from Ezsalonware

Getting consistent cuts is our priority for our stylists and that is one of the reasons that makes EZsalonware more than just scheduling software!

Michael B.
Industry: Internet

Ezsalonware

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

I am a customer that uses Ezsalonware to book appointments.

I have always been a person who prefers to make a phone call when making resrvations, booking flights, or ordering food. I find that most software solutions companies use are clunky, not intuitive, buggy, and many times - not mobile friendly. I have encountered errors in orders i have placed that no one seems to have an answer for except for blaming me, the customer, for some sort of user error. It is beyond frustrating.

However, Ezsalonware is the first booking solution that I have found to be easy and hassel free. I have not encountered any issues with booking, and I love the hassel free reminders I receive to keep the appointment. I still call many companies that have online ordering or booking available, but i only use ezsalonware when I need a hair cut.

Pros

Easy to use, clean interface, automated reminders, no buggs or clitches. Simple and clean.

Cons

I think the simpleness of the end user experience is perfect. Adding more bells and whistles will just clunk up the interface in my opinion.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Speed of Use

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 15/06/2020

Pros

It is easy to use so that appointments can be made (or changed) quickly.

Cons

Initially, the appointment display did not present clearly when using Chrome, but was OK with Explorer. The issue was resolved soon after notifying the programmer.

Response from Ezsalonware

Yes, EZsalonware is FAST! We get that alot and we understand how important it is to save time.

Dan N.
Industry: Computer Software

Very functional, nice extras, just needs aesthetic cohesion

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

I'm glad it works and keeps me from having to talk to a person to make a hair appointment (because millennials and genZ be like that). Once you know how it works, it's very fast and effective.

Pros

Booking an appointment is streamlined and easy. The journey from the Studio108 webpage to the completed appointment page is very well scoped. Once logged in, the extras like "Hair Terminology" and "Appointment History" are really nice to have. Most hair salons don't offer that to you, and most people in need of haircuts don't have the vocabulary to express what they want.

Cons

These are only aesthetic concerns for the most part. Take note of how the buttons on your Studio108 homepage look different from the "Make an Appointment" button, which look different from the "Home" and "Done" buttons when making an appointment. If you had to choose a button to emulate, you should emulate the one on your Studio's Homepage, as it is very modern-looking and up to par with current web aesthetics (you would describe it as an example of "Flat Design").

Nathan W.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Functional and fast; easy for a user

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

Pros

Booking is very straight forward. Clicking around is minimized; generally less actions one has to take is better. There is both an option to choose a particular stylist or to go for any stylist. The calendar menu for choosing an appointment works well. It is functional and fast.

Cons

The UI could use updating. The site renders bars and menus very large on desktop. Once logged in there is a great deal of whitespace; the menus get slammed to the far edges leaving a great big void in the middle of the pages.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware minimized the clicking and designed booking to be fast and user friendly. We have made updates so that the UI is spaced and centered! Thanks for your feedback

Derek B.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Software

Reviewed on 8/06/2020

Pros

The software is very simple and streamlined for making easy appointments. However also adds more extended functionality when able to add more detailed information about cuts, previous history and see terminology that is applicable to future cuts.

Cons

There's honestly not much I would add. I think that it efficiently solves the issue of creating an appointment in a timely fashion. My only slight tweak would be consider adding .ics or .vcs to the confirmation to make it easily work with google calendar, ical, or outlook

Response from Ezsalonware

Thanks for pointing out how we have a section for service notes! This is a valuable tool that our customers appreciate.

Matthew K.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Very easy to use and visually appealing

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

The navigation was very easy and I like how there was a link to communicate with the salon and their direct texts. It was really easy to change appointments as well.

Cons

The only negative I might have is that it wasn't obvious how many extra features the site has if you click the menu in the top right. There are some really cool things that can be used and I just didn't see the button. That might be a personal issue though.

Response from Ezsalonware

I'm glad that you made use of our features within the menu tab. We have already made the necessary changes to make the menu more visible! Thanks for the suggestions

Seth A.
Industry: Retail

Reliable and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Easy. User friendly. Well done.

Pros

I have used this software to book appointments with my hairstylist. It is easy to use and keeps things organized. I am thrilled to have some predictability to my hair appt schedule.

Cons

None.

Response from Ezsalonware

Yes, we are pleased that stylists in your salon use the hair cut notes section so that your stylist can replicate their same high quality cuts!

Thomas K.
Industry: Graphic Design

Ezsalonware Is Great!

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 11/06/2020

I've been using the software for about a year now and I have yet to have an issue with it. It's super simple to use and hasn't let me down.

Pros

Quick and easy to use. I'm not a huge fan of phone convos, so being able to set up a haircut appointment online in a few minutes has been greatly appreciated. The interface is clean and easy to understand and there are additional features that have potential to be very useful (like examples of hair styles, definitions, info on stylists, etc)

Cons

Nothing so far! I will say I haven't used the additional features outside of making appointments much so there may be room for improvement there - but I can't speak to those with any certainty.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware has cut out the phone conversations so that the user can take the role of scheduling their own appointment at their convenience. Glad to hear that you are using the hair cut examples that we display!

Kyle M.
Industry: Defense & Space

from a customer; online scheduling the #1 reason why i choose Mike's salon

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

All over town i tell people about Mike's salon and my number one selling point is ease-of-scheduling through his online dashboard

Pros

With Ezsalonware, scheduling a hair appointment is a breeze and i can quickly change my appointment times at any point, right from my phone. The dashboard first ask you to select a service and shows pricing, i appreciate this level of transparency on how much i will pay for each service. The text/email confirmation reminders are great, the option to directly add an appointment to my google calendar is great, all around this is a very customer-focused solution to scheduling.

Cons

no cons

Derek B.

Ezsalonware Is EZ to Use

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

Pros

The software is easy to use. I like how I am able to use it at any time during the day or night to book haircut appoitments.

Cons

I think the aesthetic of the software could be improved - it should look as good as it works.

Response from Ezsalonware

Convenience of booking is wonderful for any software. Our updated interface now helps EZsalonware to look as good as it works!

Jeffrey B.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

EZ for you and your customers

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

EZsalonware has made it easy for me to book appointments and keep information in the system that makes appointments more efficient and effective. That leaves more time for enjoying the experience and getting to know one another.

Pros

If ease of use is important for you and your customers, EZsalonware is the right product for your business.

Cons

The product will only get better and better as more and more businesses adopt it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team ALWAYS listen to user feedback and improve based on it.

Baccho U.
Industry: Government Relations

Easy enough

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

It’s quick and I appreciate the confirmation as we get closer to the scheduled date

Pros

As a customer I find it very easy to navigate.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this at all

Response from Ezsalonware

Being easy to navigate is an important feature for any scheduling software. As a customer, I understand that you wouldn't have any reason to recommend to others

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Ryan T.
Industry: Education Management

Best booking experience I've had

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Pros

This software is easy to use and understand, as well as being aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It's well implemented and fulfills all possible user needs/wants.

Cons

As a software developer myself (well, a student technically, but whatever), I have no complaints with this software. It was well implemented and makes probably the most complicated part of the haircut experience very simple.

Response from Ezsalonware

Ease of use and being user friendly is what we pride ourselves on. Our developers spent thousands of hours and worked hard so that our customers don't have to. We strive to make adjustments so that our users have the best experience

Ralph M.
Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to understand and use

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 9/06/2020

The software is easy to understand and use for managing appointments for hair styling salons. I am 70+ years old and normally prefer talking to a person for this, but EZsalonware worked well for me and I was and am a happy user.

Pros

EZsalonware is a simple and convenient way to schedule hair styling appointments. It is intuitive, easy to setup an appointment and easy to change when necessary. Well designed and customer friendly.

Cons

I had an issue when the software brand new, but the developer was responsive and fixed the glitch. No issues after that.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware has proven to be user friendly even for those that don't normally do online booking. We appreciate your feedback as an early user of EZsalonware and are grateful that the changes made were useful.

David W.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Good software

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Pros

This product is very easy to use, the UI is intuitive and is not difficult to navigate around the site!

Cons

The software looks a little outdated and therefore does not look as visually appealing as it could.

Response from Ezsalonware

We hear that our software is intuitive and easy to use on a daily basis. That was our first goal upon devising EZsalonware. We have also made changes to our interface as mentioned so that it is more visibly appealing for our users!

David B.
Industry: Medical Practice

Great product

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

Pros

I found Ezsalonware to be an extremely useful application. Each month, it was very easy for me to schedule an appointment as it usually took me less than 30 seconds. The notifications were helpful and the application itself is very simplistic in terms of navigating it.

Cons

It would be nice if it sent a notification every few months with the link to the homepage. When scheduling, I would search a text the name of the salon, which worked fine. It’s not an issue, but a suggestion that might be helpful for others!

Victor gabriel L.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Easy to use and convenient

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

The overall experience was smooth, no problems at all

Pros

I used this software to schedule appointments for a hair cut. It is quite simple to use, I could finish the overall process in just a few minutes. It sends you reminders and confirmation requests in a convenient way.
I am quite good.

Cons

I have not found anything negative. It does what is supposed to do.