Ezsalonware

Appointment and payment management software for salons

4.8 /5 (79 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
4.8
4.9
4.9
Cody W.

Haircut Scheduling Made Easy

Reviewed on 4/06/2020

As stated in my pros above, scheduling haircuts and salon/spa services have never been easier. I think this should be used by any and every salon, spa, and barber.

Pros

Ezsalonware is frankly groundbreaking in terms of scheduling my haircuts at Studio 108 in Charlottesville, VA. I was able to either create username and/or use Facebook to login to the software and from there things just got easier! Select my stylist, select my service, and the time and date. In good to go in just a couple minutes! I recommend this software be used at salons and barbers nationwide.

Cons

Selecting the time for my appointment after selecting a date was sometimes slightly confusing. I don’t know if it was showing the most in demand times that were available first, but I had to select to see ALL available times for my stylist on that date. I would prefer it just show all available times to begin with.

Response from Ezsalonware

Thanks for using EZsalonware. We are making moves to get in as many salons as possible. In regards to your comment for selecting a date, when a particular stylist is booked, you viewed our option to book with other stylists that have availability.

Mike S.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Best Salon Software; No other salon software offers these tools

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

EZsalonware has helped my salon run efficiently and smoothly. Nothing else on the market even compares nor has the same technology.

Pros

It helped my business to grow financially as well as increase my customer base.

Cons

It's pretty simple and user friendly so nothing to mention.

Chris G.
  • Industry: Accounting

Easy Use

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

its a good functional peice of software that is probably good enough for salons to use easily

Pros

Ability to reserve an appointment at my own convienience

Cons

visuals arent that good / doesnt fill screen well

Ivan S.
  • Industry: Research
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

A great way of scheduling your appointments

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

Pros

Ezsalonware is super easy to use: a relatively minimum functionality and a progress bar showing your progress (a type of service --> stylist --> day and time) makes getting an appointment a breeze. No need for calling the salon, spelling your name, asking what times are available, and trying to choose between a few options you get. With Ezsalonware, I can see all the available slots online, weigh various options, and chose times that work best for me in a minute or even less.

I also like that the stylist has a lot of information about my preferences written down in the software so that he knows exactly how my last haircut was done. No need to remember a thing - it is all in the database.

Cons

There is nothing really that I did not like about the software. The functionality is fairly simple, and I don't need more. It simply gets the job done. I just don't get why other salons don't use this software - the convenience for customers is great.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware's progress bar a helpful way of letting you know your progress throughout booking your appointment. Our service notes section has helped salons and stylists to replicate the same look from appointment to appointment and helps to bypass the consultation part once you've arrived at something that the customer is happy with.

Michael B.

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

I am a customer that uses Ezsalonware to book appointments.

I have always been a person who prefers to make a phone call when making resrvations, booking flights, or ordering food. I find that most software solutions companies use are clunky, not intuitive, buggy, and many times - not mobile friendly. I have encountered errors in orders i have placed that no one seems to have an answer for except for blaming me, the customer, for some sort of user error. It is beyond frustrating.

However, Ezsalonware is the first booking solution that I have found to be easy and hassel free. I have not encountered any issues with booking, and I love the hassel free reminders I receive to keep the appointment. I still call many companies that have online ordering or booking available, but i only use ezsalonware when I need a hair cut.

Pros

Easy to use, clean interface, automated reminders, no buggs or clitches. Simple and clean.

Cons

I think the simpleness of the end user experience is perfect. Adding more bells and whistles will just clunk up the interface in my opinion.

Nathan W.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Functional and fast; easy for a user

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

Pros

Booking is very straight forward. Clicking around is minimized; generally less actions one has to take is better. There is both an option to choose a particular stylist or to go for any stylist. The calendar menu for choosing an appointment works well. It is functional and fast.

Cons

The UI could use updating. The site renders bars and menus very large on desktop. Once logged in there is a great deal of whitespace; the menus get slammed to the far edges leaving a great big void in the middle of the pages.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware minimized the clicking and designed booking to be fast and user friendly. We have made updates so that the UI is spaced and centered! Thanks for your feedback

Matthew K.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Very easy to use and visually appealing

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

The navigation was very easy and I like how there was a link to communicate with the salon and their direct texts. It was really easy to change appointments as well.

Cons

The only negative I might have is that it wasn't obvious how many extra features the site has if you click the menu in the top right. There are some really cool things that can be used and I just didn't see the button. That might be a personal issue though.

Response from Ezsalonware

I'm glad that you made use of our features within the menu tab. We have already made the necessary changes to make the menu more visible! Thanks for the suggestions

Ryan T.

Best booking experience I've had

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Pros

This software is easy to use and understand, as well as being aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It's well implemented and fulfills all possible user needs/wants.

Cons

As a software developer myself (well, a student technically, but whatever), I have no complaints with this software. It was well implemented and makes probably the most complicated part of the haircut experience very simple.

Response from Ezsalonware

Ease of use and being user friendly is what we pride ourselves on. Our developers spent thousands of hours and worked hard so that our customers don't have to. We strive to make adjustments so that our users have the best experience

Ralph M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to understand and use

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

The software is easy to understand and use for managing appointments for hair styling salons. I am 70+ years old and normally prefer talking to a person for this, but EZsalonware worked well for me and I was and am a happy user.

Pros

EZsalonware is a simple and convenient way to schedule hair styling appointments. It is intuitive, easy to setup an appointment and easy to change when necessary. Well designed and customer friendly.

Cons

I had an issue when the software brand new, but the developer was responsive and fixed the glitch. No issues after that.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware has proven to be user friendly even for those that don't normally do online booking. We appreciate your feedback as an early user of EZsalonware and are grateful that the changes made were useful.

David B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great product

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

Pros

I found Ezsalonware to be an extremely useful application. Each month, it was very easy for me to schedule an appointment as it usually took me less than 30 seconds. The notifications were helpful and the application itself is very simplistic in terms of navigating it.

Cons

It would be nice if it sent a notification every few months with the link to the homepage. When scheduling, I would search a text the name of the salon, which worked fine. It’s not an issue, but a suggestion that might be helpful for others!

Victor gabriel L.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Easy to use and convenient

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

The overall experience was smooth, no problems at all

Pros

I used this software to schedule appointments for a hair cut. It is quite simple to use, I could finish the overall process in just a few minutes. It sends you reminders and confirmation requests in a convenient way.
I am quite good.

Cons

I have not found anything negative. It does what is supposed to do.

Robert R.
  • Industry: Online Media

Very Easy to use

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

It works great. Mike works hard to make sure it's working, and makes improvements regularly.

Pros

Probably the easiest way I've ever made any appointment

Cons

None. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Irek G.

Very useful and convenient

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

Pros

It's very quick and easy to use. The interface is very intuitive.

Cons

I would love having an ability to see any stylist available on any given day. Instead of having to choose specific stylist and then see available dates.

Michael A.
  • Industry: Research
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Easy to use to check in for haircuts

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Pros

The software made it very easy to schedule my appointment.

Cons

I did not find any cons with the software.

Response from Ezsalonware

We are happy to hear that EZsalonware has been a reliable software for you!

Chris O.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Works well from client side

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Pros

As a client, I found the software easy to use and didn't have a hard time finding what I needed.

Cons

I'd personally appreciate it if the developers could implement some sort of "remember this device" feature.

Brian F.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great software, easy to use.

Reviewed on 20/06/2020

Pros

It is very easy to book appointments and select the stylist/time I want.

Cons

That more salons don't use it! It makes booking and styling very simply.

Stephen T.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Fast and easy as a user

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Pros

Simple interface, intuitive, fast & easy for a user

Cons

Nothing really. Has features I need, none that I don't.

Response from Ezsalonware

We at EZsalonware are happy that you are pleased with the new interface! We've taken suggestions from our customers to dazzle it up!

Nicholas J.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great interface for customers

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

I've enjoyed using Ezsalonware!

Pros

I like how easy it is for customers to view the availability of specific stylists. Scheduling is much easier because of this.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints about Ezsalonware, though I've only used it as a customer

James K.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

Pros

Very easy to use to schedule appointments, it also has quick verifications and notifications. It also works well on mobile devices.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this time.

Hayden B.

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

Pros

Very easy to use and to see availability.

Cons

I have not run into any difficulty using Ezsalonware.

Cutter G.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I've never looked so consistently good!

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

This software lets my hairstylist keep a tab on how my hair is usually cut and how I have experimented as well. It is flawless and as a customer makes my hair stylist appear knowledgeable and personable on the hair cut I am receiving. It also makes having another stylist cut my hair sooo much easier as they can reference the notes and bring them up to speed on my preferences.

Cons

As a customer, I have no experiences that were negative in the slightest with this software.

Response from Ezsalonware

Getting consistent cuts is our priority for our stylists and that is one of the reasons that makes EZsalonware more than just scheduling software!

Derek B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Software

Reviewed on 8/06/2020

Pros

The software is very simple and streamlined for making easy appointments. However also adds more extended functionality when able to add more detailed information about cuts, previous history and see terminology that is applicable to future cuts.

Cons

There's honestly not much I would add. I think that it efficiently solves the issue of creating an appointment in a timely fashion. My only slight tweak would be consider adding .ics or .vcs to the confirmation to make it easily work with google calendar, ical, or outlook

Response from Ezsalonware

Thanks for pointing out how we have a section for service notes! This is a valuable tool that our customers appreciate.

• Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Speed of Use

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

Pros

It is easy to use so that appointments can be made (or changed) quickly.

Cons

Initially, the appointment display did not present clearly when using Chrome, but was OK with Explorer. The issue was resolved soon after notifying the programmer.

Response from Ezsalonware

Yes, EZsalonware is FAST! We get that alot and we understand how important it is to save time.

Dan N.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very functional, nice extras, just needs aesthetic cohesion

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

I'm glad it works and keeps me from having to talk to a person to make a hair appointment (because millennials and genZ be like that). Once you know how it works, it's very fast and effective.

Pros

Booking an appointment is streamlined and easy. The journey from the Studio108 webpage to the completed appointment page is very well scoped. Once logged in, the extras like "Hair Terminology" and "Appointment History" are really nice to have. Most hair salons don't offer that to you, and most people in need of haircuts don't have the vocabulary to express what they want.

Cons

These are only aesthetic concerns for the most part. Take note of how the buttons on your Studio108 homepage look different from the "Make an Appointment" button, which look different from the "Home" and "Done" buttons when making an appointment. If you had to choose a button to emulate, you should emulate the one on your Studio's Homepage, as it is very modern-looking and up to par with current web aesthetics (you would describe it as an example of "Flat Design").

Seth A.

Reliable and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Easy. User friendly. Well done.

Pros

I have used this software to book appointments with my hairstylist. It is easy to use and keeps things organized. I am thrilled to have some predictability to my hair appt schedule.

Cons

None.

Response from Ezsalonware

Yes, we are pleased that stylists in your salon use the hair cut notes section so that your stylist can replicate their same high quality cuts!