Qiwio

Online video hosting software for sales & marketing teams

4.5/5

Good video marketing option

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

Pros

It is a very intuitive tool that makes it easy to create interactive videos. Free plan gives you enough to start with. Almoust full customization, so you can create videos in any language.

Cons

The one thing missing is the possibility to customize ourselves the privacy policy text from lead collector so we can use it too for other languages.

Response from Qiwio

Hi, thanks for the great review! In response to the missing possibility to edit the privacy policy text from the lead collectors, we are adding this functionality to Qiwio in a near future release. Thanks, Amin from the Qiwio team!

Jean bertin C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

QIWIO: Easy quick, beautiful and Efficient

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

With Qiwio, you can easily create and upload interactive videos, perfect for e-learning or education-related needs. In addition to creating quizzes that students enjoy, the platform can also help create interactive assessments. The tool is excellent and I recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Easy to use and logically designed, the interface is an absolute delight. My experience with this video hosting service has been nothing but positive. We've found it perfectly suited to out needs and we're certain that you will too. Additionally, the call to action function is excellent and we love that we can optimize it based on various opportunities across different devices. It's a powerful feature that we use extensively at our company as well! In the same vein, the lead generation features work quite well although I would be nice to have more control over placement, size of fonts, color scheme...

Cons

My opinion is that future versions of this software should offer more customization options. Video questions with multiple-choice answers should be able to have varying font sizes in e-learning. In this way, questions and answers could be made longer.

Likewise, I would like immediate feedback if a user replies with a multiple-choice answer (i.e., "Your answer is correct or incorrect"). Using the "video funnel" feature, the only way to do this is to jump to a specific video that contains feedback.

Receiving feedback via overlay would be much easier. I have enjoyed using Qiwio, and I look forward to seeing new features in the near future. The potential of Qiwio is immense.

Response from Qiwio

Hi Jean,
Thanks for a great review! Your feedback is very insightful for us. We are planning on creating much deeper customization options for all interactive video elements in the near future and have adding more responsive feedback to video quizzes on our internal product roadmap also.

Thank you for the great recommendation!

Have a great day!