Teledentix

Telemedicine & videoconferencing software for dentists

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!
Michelle L.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Robust Comprehensive Teledentistry Software

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

So far, user friendly on both patient and provider.

Pros

Love this software from the ease of being able to login from my phone/tablet/computer. This is the Apple version of teledentistry software. It has a low learning curve and not very overwhelming like other management programs. The other thing is being able to share information in a secure manner to anyone with ease to Patients/MD’s/DDS.

Cons

Not so much of the software but the process of setting up your campaign. As dentist we can do things with our eyes closed (well maybe for myself as an endodontist to file the canals with only feeling things on my finger tips). You have be a little creative setting up the marketing side but other than that once it’s set up then you are good to go.

Steph B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

They can speak my language - great customer service

Reviewed on 8/07/2020

I am a marketing director which means I know what I need from a patient journey viewpoint and I know what I need from a tracking measuring aspect. While I'm more tech savvy than the general population and am fairly knowledgeable about digital concepts, backend processes and terms are like a different language to me. This team is fantastic about discussing implementation of my requests in ways that I understand so that I can better communicate my own needs for them to help meet. If I have to dig into a platform that's new to me, they are proactive about walking me through it and doing what they can do instead of relying on me when appropriate. They also are great about keeping things moving. With a wide range of projects, it's easy to sideline things, but this team is friendly about reconnecting to make sure we stay on track with our hopes for the product.

I highly recommend Teledentix. Don't be afraid if it sounds above your head. They'll bring it to your level to give you the est results for your business.

Pros

Very accommodating functionalities to meet our needs. It seems like if we have a need, the implementation/development team is able to make it happen and they do all the heavy lifting.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I do not like.

Carlo D.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Virtual visits saves time and retention

Reviewed on 1/07/2020

With Teledentix our patients can get in touch with our providers anywhere and address dental concerns faster than calling to make an appointment.

Pros

Ability to use an app thru Android or Iphone, pc desktop, or laptop

Cons

none, but perhaps provide patient instructions in other languages would be very beneficial.

Harvey L.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Teledentistry Software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 19/06/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

They have great customer service! Excellent trainers and the software is relatively easy to master.

Pros

The best feature I like about this software is having the ability to let the patient schedule on their own when the office is closed.

Cons

The only thing is you just need to setup a seperate merchant account. No big deal but just having another service provider.

Amit K.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great product! Experienced leadership.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Pros

Virtual visits, scheduling and the ability to create offers for customers

Cons

Asynchronous communication is missing.