Doctible

Reputation management & patient communication for healthcare

4.8 /5 (116 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.7
Chadwick T.

Doctible Services and Software

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

This experience has been overall a great experience. The rep has been great and responsive, the customer services has been great and quickly responsive to anything we need and the get detailed information from us to ensure we have it right the first time! This takes a huge relief off of my shoulders as I have so much I already do day to day.

Pros

I love the simplistic fashion in which our patient surveys are quick and easy for them to use and for our team to use. It has helped us with our reviews, receiving more raw feedback and the website messenger has helped with our community and patients inquiring about us and our services to give people options. This has helped with those who aren't fond of phone calls anymore.

Cons

The software had opened us up or made us possibly have issues with malware/viruses but Doctible seemed to have acted quickly and moved forward to take care of the issue.

Grace C.

Optometry

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

Doctible has been a fantastic company to work with and I will keep them in mind for future reference should things go south with the new system we are working with

Pros

This software boosted our online reviews to the top of all review lists. We loved how this was able to transform our online presence.

Cons

I probably would have kept this if it was able to more then just surveys

Casey J.

Great Review Platform

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Amazing!

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Easy to set up and use!

Cons

All is great! There is nothing not to like!

Kelly Z.

Streamlined and Robust

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

Pros

Ease of daily use
Simplicity of initial set up and integration
Excellent Customer Service
Creates cohesion with online presence
Nothing falls through the cracks related to reviews
Love that I can respond to a review directly from the platform

Cons

Everything we've needed to work has and Doctible has been willing to hear out our thoughts in the past as related to features and tools.

Response from Doctible

Hi Kelly! We are thrilled to have you as part of the Doctible family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We also agree, being able to respond to reviews on one platform makes everything easier and efficient. We love receiving feedback, so thank you for sharing!

Patricia R.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A Great Addition to our Marketing!

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

A very pleasant experience from start to finish. During the initial call, I really felt as if I were having a conversation and not just hearing a sales pitch. I greatly appreciated the followup calls as well. Everyone always wanted to ensure that we were comfortable with the new program and offered to answer any questions that we had.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. Simple and easy to connect to Google and Facebook platforms. Plus, you have all the reviews stored in one place for easy reference. You can set up an auto reply or log onto the platforms to respond individually. Plus, the receivers can opt out of the service via text if needed, saving time and potential frustration/complaints.

Cons

The only con I have (and its not even really a con) is that the people that do not have a Google or Facebook account have no where to leave reviews. We have received a few feedback submissions (usually reserved for potentially bad reviews), but were in fact good reviews from people that didn't have either of the accounts. We'll be putting those reviews on our website for sure!

Stephen R.

Saving valuable time at the office

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

The office manager appreciated the help in doing her job proficiently and time managed

Pros

The fact that the patients liked the text confirmations

Cons

Nothing really it saved a lot of time and made it easier to confirm patients appointments by the multiple texts sent at different time intervals.

Philippe C.

Doctible in the office

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

I was hesitant at first to use doctible but we needed a way to have reviews done for us (we live in a small town and it is very competitive). It is very easy to set up and use. We are thankful that we now get to see reviews daily and even get feedback from our patients.

Pros

How easy it is to use. Great customer service.

Cons

I wish people didn't have to have a google account in order to leave a google review but we understand this isn't your fault.

Nancy T.

Doctible implementation

Reviewed on 17/08/2019

It was wonderful from the start. Met the customer service rep at Agd annual meeting he was very helpful and instrumental on getting the ball rolling. From there it has been all good. Even recommended to our state affinity program.

Pros

Very user friendly and our patients loved it also. Saves us alot of tmie

Cons

It is for the future iand relates to my only "4". Which is still very good. Going forward it would be beneficial if we could also chose a language. We manually write some txt in spanish. We have many spanish speaking patients and they would be better served if their appointments and reminders were in spanish.

Sean T.

Great Product and Service

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Pros

Doctible simplifies the process for patients to write reviews on sites such as Google and Facebook which makes it easy for offices to increase the number of quality reviews they receive from patients.

Cons

We so far have no cons since we started using Doctible.

Response from Doctible

We're pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one, Dr. Toomey! Thank you for entrusting with the process of attaining reviews from your patients. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your practice!

Ashley H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Easy to use and helpful to our patients

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

I think Doctible is super helpful despite the technical errors.

Pros

I love the patient communicator. It makes it very easy for us to get in touch with our patients for urgent maters. Our patients also find it very helpful that we're able to send them text messages.

Cons

There was a time where a patient received a reminder text for an appointment that wasn't in the schedule. There are also times where patients wont get their reminder text.

Patty M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Happy with Doctible, their staff and client support

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

The staff with Doctible are very responsive and courteous. They assist in any way that the client needs.

Pros

The thing I like most is that we are getting obvious reactions and communication back from our patients when we send email campaigns, text messages and now as we implement using the Payment Collector we are seeing action.

Cons

The interface with MediTouch didn't pull the phone numbers in the correct order. There were a few things that I didn't understand regarding the way the system thinks or interacts with our emr that I figured out as we went along.

Hernando C.

Two way communication with your customer (or patient) base

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

We are able to get appointment confirmations and we were able to reschedule patients that did not show up for their scheduled visit.

Pros

I like how it allows for patients to be nudged into getting you reviews.

Cons

The campaign and emails were kind of klunky to use at first, but it works well.

Debbie R.

Excellent Tool for any business

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Doctible helps us stay on top of the daily schedules and also with notifying patients that their glasses and or contact lenses are in. Patients tend to respond to text messages faster then making the phone call. Love the communication!!

Pros

Doctible gives our office a feeling of having an extra employee to help out with all the bits and pieces that can slip through the cracks. It gives me such a feeling of control with scheduling and communicating with our patients. And, our patients like it as well. The element of communication is such a priority when you want a successful business.

Cons

Having to go into REV and hit the confirm button when the patients confirm they are coming to their appointment.

Michele N.

Why your company should use Doctible

Reviewed on 1/08/2019

The customer support is excellent!

Pros

I researched the company and decided to hire them on a trial base. I need had an outside company for Social Media. I decided to cut back on our listing with the Yellow Pages Online and give Doctible a change. We are extremely happy with the program and their service. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

Being still new... so far things are flawless. Nothing bad to report

Response from Doctible

Hello Michele! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Doctible. Our priority is excellent customer service and we are ecstatic that we were able to provide that! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Cherie C.

Love the Feed Back

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

From the day it was installed it was easy to use and manage!

Cons

I did not have any problems with any part of the software or install

Mike P.

Ease of setup and use

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

From my first contact with Doctible the representatives have been upbeat, easy to follow and understand and helpful. Each time I have spoken with the support team, they have been responsive and prompt in both answering questions and explaining the way to get the most out of the product.

Pros

How easy it was to setup with the help of the Doctible staff and how simple it is use to connect with clients without making them feel inundated with too many requests.

Cons

I haven't found anything about it that we don't like yet.

Michele L.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

What a difference

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

Like I said above easy to use system, great customer support. Anyone can use this!

Pros

I was lucky enough to be called by Doctible because I did not realize that my reviews were not consistent. With this system they have made it easy to use and easy for my patients to review.

Cons

I only wish I started with them a long time ago. Thanks Doctible!

Elizabeth B.

Dental office review

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Pros

Ease of use. Patients can easily communicate with us regarding appointments.

Cons

It would be more helpful if it automatically confirmed patient appointments within my dental software instead of just informing us that they confirmed either on the Doctible website or through email.

Wgroegory rose P.

Positive Outcome

Reviewed on 11/03/2020

Great customer service, able to answer all questions. Easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use. Patients are receptive to leave reviews and love the ease of use as well.

Cons

We do wish that patients that left a review were automatically removed from receiving additional review requests.

Chip H.

User comments

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

Pros

it is easy to set up and user friendly. Price is better than competition

Cons

We would like to have separate profiles for each medical assistant, so they could get alerts for just their patients.

Scott S.

Seems like a great product!

Reviewed on 18/09/2019

Great customer service with friendly, excited staff.

Pros

Very user friendly and great customer support.

Cons

No cons at this point. I feel as though this will be a good service for our office.

Suzy A.

Build reviews

Reviewed on 27/05/2020

It has enabled us to increase our google reviews

Pros

It's so easy to do! And its practical too

Cons

We have nothing negative to say about the software.

Dr Z.

Very good review generator

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Pros

It’s Ease of use and good tracking ability.

Cons

Price has increased over a short period of time. Otherwise very good product

Annmarie R.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

Pros

Doctible is very easy to use! I like the option to send multiple requests at one time, it saves us time because we can get so busy here at the office.

Cons

I wish there was a way when speaking to support, I can have a "pop up" message on my screen saying that they have responded.

Stephen V.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Doctible - Like it or love it.

Reviewed on 27/06/2020

I give Doctible a 85 out of 100. A week after installation a representative called to inquire how we were doing. We asked the representative to call us back due to being busy at the time. We are still waiting. So the follow-up needs to be much better than what you're doing because you're not calling back after being asked to.

Pros

Simplicity of the usage of the software.

Cons

The messages are not individualized. Thus we must cover other patient's names in order to scan our message into the patients chart.