6,546 reviews

Adobe Creative Cloud

Graphic design and video editing software

4.7 /5 (6546 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Adobe Creative Cloud Honest Review

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 26/12/2020

Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is a good software for anyone in the graphic design, animation, film, or any other similar industry. It’s easily manageable, but does take up a considerable amount of space, and does need to be used fairly often in order for you to get your money’s worth.

Pros

I’ve been using Adobe Creative Cloud for a couple of years now, and I’d say I’ve had a pretty Decent experience. My day job is a retail sales associate, but I make some extra money by doing art commissions, and creating ads. I’ve also used Adobe in my education (I majored in animation at an Arts High school). While it is expensive, I appreciate their student features the most. If you are a college student (which I am now) they offer a student plan. You can use the whole Adobe suite for around $20-30 a month. Each program individually costs much more, and can get very pricey. I mainly use photoshop, animate, and media encoder. However I dabble in the other programs as well. Creative cloud makes it easy to access all of your programs from a small, desktop shortcut (mine appears at the top of my Mac-book computer) and allows you to manage all of your programs at once. My favorite feature is that, since its in the cloud, you have the ability to delete, and reinstall any of the programs you use without loosing all of your data. This is especially essential for me because my computer is constantly low on storage with all the work I do, so I can install and reinstall the Adobe apps when I see fit with just a click of a button and less than a minute.

Cons

The only issues I have with Adobe Creative Cloud is that in it if itself, it takes up a considerable amount of space, andsome of the programs can have a few bugs. However, they do allow you to submit issue reports with the programs, and they issue constant updates (and yearly, they do complete updates on each app to fix their problems). The only thing I do not like about the yearly updates is that they come in the form of entirely new apps, which means you can have photoshop 2018, 2019, and 2020. This CAN be useful though if you need to work on a piece you did years prior on an older software.

Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Product, but Costly

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Adobe Creative Cloud is undoubtedly leading the industry with its technology. The ease and interchangeability of projects between each application in the suite is a HUGE time saver and has prevented a lot of extra work and headaches.

Pros

I like that the software is constantly being updated. It is nice to not have to worry about whether or not your software is out of date. The wide selection of applications is nice and convenient to have bundled together as well. Being able to choose the option to only pay for specific programs is also nice to have, however, I find all the products very useful, so I pay for the entire suite.

Cons

The recurring monthly fees add up. There used to be a time when you could just buy the software outright, which I honestly prefer.

Fairman S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Adobe Creative Yet Not Much in the Cloud

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 10/11/2020

I have already rated it a 7 whether I recommend this to my friends and family so my overall experience pretty says the same.

Pros

The software is user-friendly that even a non-tech person can easily use and navigate through it. You can easily open up PDF files and the likes and view or store it anytime and anywhere. The mobility of this platform is honestly just like the rest of those cloud services out there. What makes it outstanding is the capability of ease on editing or creating files while you are on-the-go.

Cons

Although I like the software personally, the feeling of paying for something and with an astonishing price-drop for new subscribers is way too unfair for existing subscribers.

Absolutely Creative

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Its a good product. It solves every business related problem I have. Everything creative under one roof, was a great idea

Pros

As a designer, I have to show my appreciation for this product. Its includes everything I will ever need for my business. I can read my PDFs, tweak my images, edit my videos, create illustrations and websites very easily. I especially love the import and export functions among the software's. The free cloud membership is absolutely perfect. I'm always a sucker for anything that includes extra storage.

Cons

Would appreciate if more if the pricing was friendlier and consistent, it's always in the back of my mind that the price for this product will keep increasing. At least pick a price and stick with it. Also not many people know about this creative suite, unless they are in the same industry mine, conversation about it goes right over their heads.

Pressilla D.
Industry: Insurance

Lots of Great Functions

Reviewed on 27/12/2020

It is very functional. Many apps to choose from. I realized that the apps are very specific, so if I'm working on a photo or design, I could choose between more than one app for the task. Deciding which app to choose was always dependent on the direction that I needed to go with my design. I was impressed with the quality of the software. Hardly had any glitches.

Pros

The software was very functional with over 20 different apps. This made tasks easier to complete through specific programs. I mostly used the Photoshop and Audition program. Photoshop has many great features for creating designs for my business. The quality was amazing and the more I used it, the smoother the process. It really sparked creativity with the features of lighting, colors, cropping the background from the image and adding your own, and was easy to use with green or white screen. They give a discount if you are a student to make it more affordable. For the vast variety of apps included, the price is worth it if you are in fact using them. My partner loved the In design app for making Ebooks. He found it very useful. The Audition program is very easy and exciting to use. You can record demos, songs, voice overs and much more. The sound quality (which is normally impacted by your input source as well) is very good. The mixing program that is built into the software does a great job with the auto mix features. It also has capabilities for getting rid of background noise which is a huge deal if your not recording in a professional studio. Easy to collaborate with others and lots of storage space for your work.

Cons

It's rather on the expensive side if you only plan on using a few apps. It is definitely not one of the easiest programs to use and does take some getting used to. Editing in Photoshop can sometimes be difficult for beginners. A lot of the features are unique and are not self-explanatory so watching tutorials will help out a lot with getting started. Takes a lot of RAM to run the program on my desktop. It did not work well on my laptop which was a bit disappointing.

Industry: Photography

Amazing Software Suite! With a steep learning curve

Reviewed on 5/12/2020

Even with minor frustrations and a steep learning curve, I can't imagine using any other software for my freelance, photography, or fine art needs. The advances of this software over the last decade has been amazing and at top speed. There is no creative task I have not found a solution to.
As often as I have tried other software to save money, I always come back to Adobe. It's worth the cost!

Pros

The Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software is by far the most useful collection of tools if you are in almost any creative field. I have used this software for 4+ years now, and could not do my job or create my artwork without it. Every step of my creative process is covered by one of their programs. Whether I am sorting images in Lightroom, editing and creating work in Photoshop, or doing layout in Indesign, I'm covered. The software is at the lead with new techniques and now with creative cloud, you are always using the most up to date versions.

Cons

As much as I love and depend on this software on a daily basis, the years of intense study and use that it has taken to get to the level of ease I am at now has to be taken into account. Moving from Photoshop to learning a new program like InDesign basically means you need to relearn almost everything. I understand that the two programs are for two totally different industries, but these worlds do cross over.
There is also the fact that as much as I love having my software up-to-date, not having an option to buy the software out-right is frustrating. I tend to like to pay things off and not have a monthly (or yearly), recurring bill.
Lastly, I would say that the occurrence of software bugs with new updates seems to happen often. It sometimes feels like we are being tested on as we pay. And the immediate help needed with sudden, unexpected glitches in your work process is hard to come by. There are times I have had to reinstall an older version to keep working. I think we are in a time when the pace of producing new software versions is allowing the collateral damage to be releasing updates with bugs.

Sean B.
Company size: Self Employed

Love the Adobe software but not in love with subscription

Reviewed on 8/08/2020

Creative Cloud is industry standard for design and you cant do business without it. It is priced fairly I suppose but would like it to be a little less expensive. I will say customer service was fantastic with the Covid shutdown and really helped out on costs for us independent contractors. Adobe really stepped up and I appreciate that level of support when it is needed.

Pros

I love having the lashes and greatest as it comes out. I use Lightroom, photoshop, illustrator and indesign daily. Having a single eco system with very similar controls and commands is a time saver.

Cons

As much as I like having updated software it isn't a necessary item for me. Before CC I could get away with upgrading software as needed to save money. It might be a few years of using photoshop before I needed a newer version, but I alway need the latest InDesign. I had the choice before, now I feel it costs me extra every year for things I dont need.

Jordan B.
Industry: Defense & Space
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Adobe User Since 2003

Reviewed on 7/08/2020

The Adobe Cloud software has been pinnacle to creating digital media which entices customers to shop at my business. It also has been great for designing and editing artwork and photographs for my families home. I have also used it to design presentations I used while in school. It is my workhorse for productivity, design, and creation!

Pros

There are a lot of different things to say about the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Simply put, with access to Adobe's Creative Cloud, the top quality media editing tools are right at your fingertips. I have spent the last 17 years using Adobe's products on a weekly basis. It has varied from professional uses, to personal uses, to educational uses. During this time I have seen the upgrades and implementations first hand.

I was introduced to photoshop in 2003 and was impressed with the versatility and capabilities even then. As my skills and needs increased so did the capabilities of photoshop and I always had the tools I needed. I must also say that at first, I knew all of the capabilities of the software, but know the endless capabilities have surpassed my knowledge. They are always improving!

Later they released lightroom, and that became my go to for lighting adjustments. It has been a great ally since I found it!

Previously the software cost $600+, and I could only afford a new copy every so many years, and I often found myself sticking with the older software. However, with their subscription version, I can pay small amounts and always have the newest software. All-in-all it is the same cost as upgrading every 4 or 5 years.

The software tends to be very user friendly, and the cloud option to cross platform edits is a huge win!

Cons

This is just a con I feel about most "Cloud Softwares" in general. The launcher applications they use take a hit on memory, and occasionally CPU. This gets annoying since I do not like having extra unnecessary things running in the background. I wish I could just have a local license the required weekly internet connection renewal. This to me is the biggest con.

I also wish I could by a universal subscription for personal work and school. I have to three different instances to abide by their terms. Because of this my cloud sharing functionality takes a hit.

Thomas C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The Gold Standard, Even if the Standard is a Subscription Service

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 9/03/2020

I'm currently using Creative Cloud to create visuals for social media ads and landing pages. At work I have access to the Creative Cloud, but for my personal projects/freelance jobs, I've opted for alternate software that allowed me to purchase the software outright so I don't have to pay a continual subscription fee. Take that for what you will, but I recognize that most people will be fine paying a subscription rather than "owning" the software. As I mentioned in the title, the Creative Cloud is the gold standard for creative apps, but the cost of admission is definitely a little steep.

Pros

There are a ton of pros about the creative crowd subscription. As long as you have the means, a subscription to the service means you have access to virtually everything you'd need for creative. On one hand, it's great that with one monthly (or annual contract paid monthly) subscription you get access to Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and more. These products are (arguably) the best on the market when it comes to photo and video creation, effect and animation generation, and vector design. Once you get past the learning curve (photo and video editing are generally more specialized skills), you won't likely want to use any other software for your digital marketing creative or whatever photo or video editing project you're working on.

Cons

I might be in the minority here, and while I said it can be nice to have every app under one subscription, my biggest gripe with creative crowd is that I wish I could pay a one-time fee and purchase whatever app I want to use. As it stands now, you can subscribe to one-off apps for a low price (~$20), or all apps for ~$50. Unfortunately, regularly using 4 of these apps, I'm forced to subscribe to the 'all apps' plan, and am paying for apps that I'm never going to use. That said, if you were to use each of these apps, this would be a pretty good value for your money. For my purposes, I wish that I could still pay a one time fee and purchase the apps of my choosing, but I understand why Adobe has gone the SaaS route. On top of this, there's quite a bit of a learning curve to the apps (there are entire post-secondary degrees for photo/video editing) but once you're comfortable with the software it's like second nature.

Duane A.
Industry: Photography

The Creative Toolkit

Reviewed on 7/02/2020

The modern creative field is a demanding industry. For those of us who entered the workforce in the mid-2000's, we couldn't land a desirable position by specializing in one aspect of our industry. The recession, along with exponential global corporate growth, produced a generation of Swiss Army Knives. Those of us who quickly adapted survived. I wouldn't be in the position I am in my career without the ease of use and collaborative elements of Adobe Creative Cloud. I can wear my photographer hat in Lightroom and Photoshop and then immediately switch gears to Commercial Advertising in Premiere, After Effects, and Encoder.

Pros

The collaboration between the apps within the suite. I can adjust the look of an image in Lightroom, retouch the image in Photoshop, animate the image in After Effects, and load it into a video project in Premiere. If I make a change to the image at any point in the workflow chain, the other Apps automatically update it in their UI. It saves me hours every day.

Cons

It still is a bit buggy. There are times where the software will crash when overloaded. It just becomes something I always think about during the work day. How much of a load am I putting on the software, how will it affect app integration, and (most importantly) is my auto-save set up properly. It's manageable from a professional standpoint but definitely something to keep in mind.

Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Adobe Creative Cloud Review

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is that if you are looking for something to be done quickly, do not use this software as a beginner. However, if you have some time to teach yourself the products, then definitely go with Adobe Creative Cloud as it has a lot of great features and functionality to offer that create great, visually appeadling end products!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the various products that are enveloped inside of Adobe Creative Cloud. As a user experience and user interface designer, I need to design and create wireframes and prototypes, so I am able to use Adobe XD, and I also need to create visuals and logos, so I am able to use Illustrator and Photoshop for that. There are several products that each have different core features and functionality that help create the best visuals for a product which is very useful.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that there is a steep learning curve. Even after watching tutorials, reading user guides, and following step-by-step instructions, I still had a difficult time at first to create an end product that looked how it was supposed to. After really sitting down and using the software for a few weeks was I finally able to learn the ins and outs and get the end products I had hoped for.

Tabitha F.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Software that gets the job done and is fun to use!

Reviewed on 26/08/2019

Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is the primary software that allows me to create designs and send them to print. I really on it daily and daily it performs well! It has fantastic usability and I am constantly learning new things that it is capable of doing. There is a large online database of quality training and tutorials on this software.

Pros

Adobe Creative cloud is a set of fantastic programs that I use on a daily basis. As a graphic designer, I use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign the most. My favorite thing is how the programs work together so well. If i am working with vector art, I will use Adobe illustrator. I will add effects and coloring in Photoshop and finally bring it into Indesign for any print layout. Each program serves a unique purpose but works seamlessly as a set to accomplish the desired outcome. If you subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud, you will truly have all the software you would need as a creative entrepreneur or business individual.

Cons

I am disappointed that I have to pay for all the software included in the cloud. I wish there was an option to only pay for the programs that I use.

Shibu J.
Industry: Financial Services

Adobe Creative Cloud - A Synonym for creativity

Reviewed on 27/04/2019

Overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is awesome. Many a times I have to design the brochures, flyers and design rich documents as per the client requirement. Hence this CC bundle is very much useful for me.

Pros

Kudos to Adobe technical/software team. They have bundled the Adobe creative cloud so nicely that it wonderfully caters the end-user needs. I have purchased the license of creative cloud. And I have been benefited greatly.
1) First of all it makes the installation process very easy. Earlier I get confused which .exe to download and install - whether it should be 34 bit or 64 bit, which supporting .dll files I need for execution etc. Creative cloud solved my problem and allows me to choose the custom package for installation.
2) It is good for beginners as well. After installation, we have level by level training kit are available. Training kits and respective modules are so user friendly that a new designer can easily learn about how to use the various tools such as pen tool or how to apply the effects etc.
3) Also, Adobe CC guys keep their library always updated. Whatever is trending in design world, latest font suites are available at the tip of a click.
4) Last but not least - their technical support is awesome. I remember initially there was some issue with my cache memory (or registry as far as I understand), Adobe team remotely logged into my PC using one of the tool and the engineer fixed the issue remotely. And till date software is working fine at my end.

Cons

It seems that software is very heavy, it consumes 10gb of the space (based on the package we choose to install) - but I would go for any lite version, if available.

Zohaib A.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: Self Employed

The best creative set of applications you'll ever need whether you're a small artist or a big studio

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

The apps in Adobe Creative Cloud suite help me work as a freelance Motion/Graphic/3d Artist and sometimes as a video editor on the side ;)

Pros

No matter my need, these set of applications have always met the industry standard one needs to be successful in today's competitive creative market. With the addition of new features to every app in the suite every year, it's always pushed me to do more and try new things.

Here is the list of my favourite apps in the suite in a chronological order:

1. Dimension (New tool for amazing mockups, love this one)

2. Illustrator (for vector art)

3. Photoshop (For amazing photo retouching and color grading)

4. Premiere Pro (For industry standard Movie/Video editing)

5. After Effects (Again, this one ties in with the one above, plus, it has the features for adding vfx)

6. Character Animator (for crazy but creative stylized animations that are quite fast to render)

7. Animate (Used to do the same as above but with objects instead of character, you can definitely combine the two)

In addition to this there's still 13+ more apps in the whole suite that the user gets access to. The suite also features an ability to look for content like images in the CC app itself so that's a huge plus for me. Please note that all of the products/features i mentioned above, are referencing the latest 2019 releases .

Be sure to get your game-on if you haven't already!

Cons

The only con about these set of apps is that they can be expensive for someone who's just starting out academically/professionally in this field. Other than that, it's a 10/10 for me.

Industry: Animation
Company size: Self Employed

A great suite of softwares for creative work... if you have money to burn.

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

As good and essential as these softwares can be, they sometimes feel half-baked for what they offer and can be frustrating to work with. As a result, the subscription price for the creative cloud (for businesses at least) seems fine and dandy, but can be pretty expensive for an average consumer who wants just one app to work with, even if the price is different for a single app. Go with them if you absolutely require what only these can do -- otherwise there are plenty of better alternatives.

Pros

Any necessary software that you've come to love from Adobe can be downloaded with a single click. Photoshop and others have an intro tour to get you started and make the learning curve less steep. Animate has an excellent support for HTML5 animations with the help of CreateJS (albeit a bit buggy), making in an excellent CreateJS editor. After Effects is After Effects.

Cons

The interface management is highly inconsistent between softwares -- the keypress and canvas / timeline navigation is vastly different from one app to another, despite being developed by the same company, making it frustrating to work with. Each software, itself, can also be pretty buggy -- such as InDesign's terrible export for EPUB, or Animate's attempt at scripting in HTML5. Sometimes Photoshop can't even open certain JPEG files due to an "arithmetic" error which any other software, such as Krita or GIMP, can open with ease -- and there's no sign it's going to be fixed anytime soon.

Also, Premiere Pro's timeline can be pretty clunky to work with. Animate's export settings are lackluster, and its Motion Tween's features isn't as easy to work with to fine-tweak animations like in After Effects. And the Media Encoder isn't as feature-rich as I would like.

Also -- and I can't stress this enough -- there's no Linux support, which immediately makes it useless for certain businesses. You "must" have a Windows or Mac use them.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Erin W.

Must-have for any designer!

Reviewed on 30/03/2018

Pros

I've been using Photoshop and Illustrator for ages now to edit images and set type in my design work. Photoshop is the most powerful image editing tool on the market. The most useful feature by far is the content aware scale. I use this a lot when I'm editing images for web pages where text needs to be on top of the image. It allows you to manipulate the size of photos by stretching them out with minimal distortion. So handy!

The lasso tool is also very helpful for selecting complex shapes and images from a photo to put on a plain or different background.

If you're a professional designer, there really is no amazing substitute for photoshop yet. It's the best there is.

Illustrator is great for doing type work and I love using the art boards to have many variations on the design at once available. Photoshop doesn't have this feature, which is something I really love about Illustrator.

To do graphic and web work, you really need to use multiple programs in tandem, so unless you're a photographer and only edit pictures, you'd also need to use Illustrator.

Web design stuff is better done in another program. Dreamweaver is outdated and I never found Fireworks to be useful either.

Cons

The programs are not super easy to use without a lot of practice. It really is an art form if you want to do complex image editing like cutting someone out, adding something in, making the background bigger, etc... but there are many helpful tutorials online that you can watch to help learn as you go depending on what you need to edit.

If you just need to do basic editing like cropping and adjusting color, brightness, etc... you can get away with something much simpler. But in terms of type setting Illustrator and Indesign are still the best in my opinion.

Another weakness of photoshop is the typography options. I've tried to mix type with imagery in photoshop for designs before, but the kerning and special character options are no where near as good as you can get in Illustrator. So, you really need to use Photoshop and Illustrator in tandem if you're doing type and imagery graphic design work.

James B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Amazing suite of software for a great price!

Reviewed on 23/11/2016

I have been using the Adobe Creative Suite since 2005, when it was several thousand dollars to purchase! I am SO grateful for the switch the the CC (Creative Cloud) and the new pricing structure. They've really opened up their market for a much broader customer base. Almost all the software has gotten better and better (and more integrated) since I've first come on board. There's a few quirks that I have to work around (one major issue), but other than that, the whole bundle is just amazing for any and all creative/design work.

Pros

The breadth of this bundle is unbelievable. They have addressed 95% of any design person/team's needs with what's in the CC (Creative Cloud). From photo editing, template design, audio optimization, video production, web mastering :-) You name it, the've almost certainly got it.

Cons

The only issues I have are with Premiere Pro and Dreamweaver. First, Premiere Pro: This software is incredibly robust, and my issues with it are minor, but it still causes me to prefer Final Cut Pro X over it. In comparison, FCPX is much more user friendly and really streamlines much of the editing process, so that I don't have to do it manually. If you're someone who just needs to keep producing content, week after week, FCPX is a better bet for you. If you have time, need extreme flexibility to do exactly what you want, then Premiere works better.

For Dreamweaver, this has been the only real sore spot. It doesn't work at all. It continues to crash on multiple systems over the past 2 years! I have contacted support, who initially were very involved, but somewhere I got list in the system. This hasn't been resolved and I've had to rely on quite a few workarounds to access server files, upload content, or back up sites locally. This is a big deal.

Mirza rawal B.
Company size: Self Employed

It sucks when it comes on system requirements

Reviewed on 4/04/2020

Adobe develops wonderful software but by the passage of time, their suite is becoming bulkier and instead of keeping them up for every user type they are developing em only for high tech users. Hence many are moving to other options those with which they can cut their costs. Many opensource communities are developing software that are much efficient and lighter than adobe. I'm also thinking of moving my workflow. So, I recommend to browse other options before you go with adobe cc.

Pros

The possibilities of working with Creative Cloud are unlimited and one can achieve his goal easily. There are numerous plugins available to enhance the performance and usability. Also is third party software compatibility makes it priority choice. Working with Adobe suites from couple of years and still depend on them for day to day tasks.

Cons

The more they become feature rich the higher the system requirements comes. It means for the next year release you may need to upgrade your RAM, GPU, Processor OR in some cases you need a new system to stay on your working pace. If you don't do so the you may lost you hard work done. Imagine you are working on a file from last few hours and suddenly you program stop responding and you lost your current changes. Then you reopen and it says that " you may have been crash closed..." and your half of changes are not there.

Adobe is an old company but still they don't provide Linux software compatibility. For the Webmasters like me we have to work on two different Operating Systems like Windows/ Mac and Linux to stay up with our tasks. I think the Adobe software must come with Linux support because not everybody likes Windows and Mac

Although many people may like it but It's big no no for me to pay a monthly membership cost for a software that I only need 7 days a month and pay for 30 days. And If I need it again even for once in the next month, I've to pay for whole month. I think there should be a onetime fee standalone software.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Christina R.
Industry: Graphic Design

Graphic Designer's Dream

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

Overall experience with Adobe is just incredible. From the software, to the easy updates, information forums, online live chats to assist - its always been a great user experience for me.

Pros

I love the fact that CC is always on top of updates - no need to worry about not being able to access a client's file. Always having the latest updates eliminates an old problem of versioning everything.
This is industry standard software for anyone in a creative field. Having access to Font Families that are easily synced without having to restart the computer like in the days of old is a highlight for me. I also love that you no-longer need to purchase a mail-merging plug-in... it's already built in! Also rarely ever see a crash - way back, there were always crashes.

Cons

Whats not to like? But everything in this world gets better with little improvements.
Here's what I'd like to see changed/updated.. standardizing keyboard shortcuts across software. For example, when typing within a textbox in Illustrator and InDesign - you simple hit the ESC key to release from the textbox, however, in photoshop - if you forget and hit ESC, you lose what you just keyed because the keyboard shortcut in Photoshop is Enter... get's me every time :)

Isabel R.

Each of them has a function, they are all excellent

Reviewed on 2/07/2018

It helps you create your imagination to reality. you have infinities of tools to make that possible

Pros

For designers, all are very good, Illustrator is not an easy tool to use, if you already have time to use it you realize that you have a variety of tools with which you can help with your design, you always learn something new and with creativity everything is possible , if instead you are a person who uses it to create vectors and you are not a designer, it is easy since people resemble Paint (which has nothing to do) but it is easy with several YouTube videos that would help you save your own logo or anything else. Photoshop is complex but excellent for photo manipulation and to create a poster or flyer, the more you use it the easier it is to learn the shorcuts. InDesign is totally different than the other two, since it is more organized, with other functions that you are not used to, but to create catalogs, books, magazines, it is very good because it has tools that facilitate you when placing photos, it warns you the errors you have once your project is finished.

Cons

In all applications it would be good if they were all together or that are more compatible when passing for example, a vector to indesign, there are always errors that do not let you properly vector a vector, it always gets different. The files should have something that is not so heavy, but at the same time does not look pixelated.

Ronald S.
Industry: Telecommunications

Adobe Made Affordable

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

I have been with Adobe now for several years. I started however back in the days when we had to buy a license and the monthly subscription model was not available at the time. I have nothing but great reviews for them and they continually bring in new features that really surprise me. I use their software for a lot of things, everything from website designing images to brochures sometimes for either myself or friends and family. They have saved me on a number of occasions as well with their software.

Pros

The thing I like most is that they make it readily available to just about everyone on a budget that we can actually afford. Back in the early days of software like photoshop you had to outright buy it which was not a cheap and affordable option for most people. They made it into a subscription model that is really doable for me on the budget that I am on as well as most others. It really doesn't matter which walk of life you come from because at the end of the day we are looking for the cheapest possible option no matter who you are.

Cons

The one thing I really don't like would have to be their customer service. I understand they are trying to reduce their cost by using overseas customer service representatives, but they are sometimes hard to understand. Perhaps they should look into AI , I hear Google is doing a pretty good job of not even realizing you may be speaking to a machine. The biggest barrier though is trying to communicate with someones foreign language being other then the English we speak here.

Saso G.
Industry: Animation
Company size: Self Employed

Very powerful programs to work with

Reviewed on 1/02/2020

I use this program from the CS6 version and I love it. I was excited when they make it subscription-based. Before the CC version, it was quite expensive for beginners or for ones that were starting using this software. I use it mostly for my animation business and I have a full license with all programs. it is a great tool. If you are an average customer it is still quite expensive.

Pros

You can use it in practically any branch, the subscription plan is customizable, you can use one program or package of programs. Subscribers get cloud space for easy sharing your files, there is a lot of free online training to start with a specific program. Their programs are easily integrated with their stock market site. The best of all, their programs are now basically industry standard in any industry. When you understand one program, it is easier to start with another program, because the structure of all programs is similar.

Cons

First is obviously the price. For someone who is a beginner and started learning, it is quite expensive at the beginning. Nex is a free trial period. Before CC subscription, there was a 30-day trial, now it is only 7 days. Ther could be more packages. Ther is one for example for photographers, but there are no packages for animations, web designers or similar. You can only ger one program or the whole plan. Ther is no option for example using only 3 programs.

Iris H.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: Self Employed

Industry standard for good reason

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Pros

It takes a few weeks before you're comfortable with it, but then it's amazing. Adobe Creative Cloud is industry standard and nobody thinks twice about it - every client will assume that you are up to date with it. When I've hired myself, a freelancer who does NOT use Adobe will actually mention it in the application since it's so uncommon and we'd have to work around it.

I love how versatile every program is. While each has their own specialty, there's some overlap that makes it easy on you (for example the pen tool is available in both Photoshop and Illustrator, instead of putting it in an exclusive bucket of "graphic design only"). I keep marvelling at Adobe programs because even after years of use there will always be a new functionality that delights you. Just the other week, a colleague showed me something new in Photoshop, a program I've been using my whole career!

Another plus is that due to Adobe being so commonly used, you can always find tutorials or help on forums when you're learning the programs.

Cons

There's a lot of small annoyances that bug me a lot. For example, within Photoshop, when you want to assign keyboard shortcuts, there's no search function to immediately jump to the function you want to assign a shortcut to, you have to click through menus. And you can't assign shortcuts to a few things, like snapshot for example.

Supun S.
Industry: Computer Software

Best toolkit for designers

Reviewed on 29/12/2019

I am using Adobe Creative Cloud for many years. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects helped me a lot in my web designing, graphic designing and video editing projects. This software kit is really amazing and I highly recommend Adobe Creative Cloud for the people who looking for an advanced and professional platform for their designs.

Pros

Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of software kit. This software kit is very useful for people in the design industry. Software in Creative Cloud can be used by every type of designer such as graphic designer, web designer, video editors, etc. This software collection is professional and we can do advanced designs using Creative Cloud. Updates are releasing regularly for the software. Adobe team introduces new software with newer Creative cloud versions. I am working as a graphic designing freelancer and Creative Cloud really helped me in designing for many years.

Cons

The subscription fee is very high. This software kit is suitable for designing companies more than individuals because they can gain considerable profit using this software kit. The learning process of the software is very tough. There are many tools, keyboard shortcuts and working procedures in these software. Therefore self-learning is very hard. We have to follow some courses in designing before using them.

Maryorie H.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Adobe Creative Cloud toolkit for design, editing that allows creativity and skill improvement.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 16/09/2018

The tools provided by Adobe Creative Cloud have allowed me to create and edit materials used for the improvement of classes, especially in presentations such as photos, videos, ads, graphics among others. On the one hand I have improved my creativity and my skills and on the other I have managed to make my classes more creative. I have also managed to develop posters, brochures, for classes as well as for papers written in scientific - academic activities.

Pros

Adobe Creative Cloud gives us a package of web tools that are installed on the PC, which allows us to create, edit, organize, store and share a variety of materials such as posters, interfaces, brochures, photographs, logos, website prototypes, videos , sketches, drawings, advertisements, images, graphics, among others. Among the tools offered by this Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaber, Tupekit, InDesign, Illustratos Draw, Adobe Stock, Typekit, Adobe XD, among others. Provides tutorials to users that allows users to use applications more easily and have access to as many functions as necessary to carry out projects that come to represent the personal stories that users want to capture. It also gives us a list of predesigned templates that are very useful and that allow you to start if the user considers his work. It is a tool that leads users to develop their creativity, perfect their skills and work in the easiest way to design and edit their projects. This package is easy to acquire by canceling a subscription, which allows keeping the programs updated through the internet.

Cons

The Adobe Creative Cloud, works connected to the internet or not, so it is not an excuse not to have connected the PC to the internet continuously. I have been able to install it on my two computers without any problem, and since it is a tool for personal use I have not needed to use it on a larger number of computers. I have saved the work in archives and I have never lost information. I do not use applications equally, and I do not have weight in memory to have them. As for the cost, it seems accessible to me. So far I have nothing to object to this package.