4.8
4.7
4.9
Kc W.
Company size: Self Employed

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/12/2019

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Pros

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time!
2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that!
3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary.
4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market.
5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

Cons

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video.
2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Tarunabh D.
Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Pros

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Cons

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily.
The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Jonathan H.
Company size: Self Employed

InVideo is fine for what it is, but the concept of online video editing is flawed

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 30/09/2019

It's not a true video editor, it's mainly just a series of Templates.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, the website is simple and self explanatory. The sharing options are good, they make it easy to upload finished projects to YouTube.

Cons

They are overpriced, i'm used to paying a one time fee for something like Final Cut Pro and owning it for life, but with InVideo you have to pay them for the rest of your life to keep using it. I also think the whole concept of online video editing is a bad idea. The extra step of uploading all your RAW footage is a waste of time and not necessary if you just edit on your computer with Final Cut Pro or other video editors.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Adithya S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

No video SaaS tool comes close to InVideo for features and Support

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 20/08/2020

Excellent team, amazing user community, responsive team and most importantly evolving product.

Pros

Amazing and new templates published frequently that makes you get going with your video creation immediately after you signup

Cons

Frankly, nothing.

All the issues or bugs I have faced is solved in 2-5 minutes through their support chat.

Industry: Mining & Metals

Beginner-Friendly and Fast

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 31/12/2019

At first I was a bit confused on how to add my own images and create transitions but after watching some tutorials, everything is a just a breeze. I am very happy with InVideo and I highly recommend it.

Pros

InVideo is the best video creation software I have used so far. I have tried Clipman and Viddyoze and both were not good. They'll just going to charge you more if you want to get the (not so good) additional templates. InVideo has a great selection of templates that are easy to tweak! Creating a video from scratch is a real pain and InVideo does it all for you. You just need to add the final touches. I highly recommend this product wether you're a beginner or expert in video creation. Video sizing for different social media channels is readily available in the app.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike from this product. It's fast, easy to use and has great video templates ready to use or edit.

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great for short videos!

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an Acupuncturist, I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

Pros

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

Cons

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above.

The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Steven R.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Create high quality, engaging videos in minutes!

Reviewed on 17/05/2020

The ease of which you can create high-quality professional videos is amazing! InVideo guides you through the process, starting with the type of content you want to create followed by the format (such as Facebook video, Instagram story etc)

Pros

The article to video feature is by far the most stand out feature for us, it allows us to input the URL of an article we or someone else has created and it will guide you through the process of creating an engaging video your customers will want to watch. Videos are so much more engaging these days on social media, people do not want to sit a read a 1000 word article when they can have the highlighted presented to them in an easier medium.

Cons

I can't say that anything has stood out to me as something I dislike but it will be great to see a Multi Brand setting added in the future.

Industry: Writing & Editing

A great way to create media content from your blog

Reviewed on 30/03/2020

There has long been an increase in wanting more multi-media in online publishing. This is allowing us an easy way to create some of these posts based on our existing content. It is easy to use and also has suggested new and easy ways to introduce video into our platform.

Pros

My favorite aspect of the software is the ease of turning existing blog posts into media content! This has been a great way to 'recycle' content across platforms. On top of that, the software has a monthly calendar of 'events' for the month to give you original post inspirations and pre-built media posts!

Cons

Some of the extend of media you can use on lower licenses limits what you can do with the software from pre-built templates. That being said, there are plenty of options if you do have the time to build out videos without the premium videos.

Cesar C.
Industry: Computer Software

The Best Video Software Out There

Reviewed on 15/07/2020

Invideo has help me make more videos in less time for my business and I definitely recommend them to everyone

Pros

The video editor is simple to use and the best out there for the price. The support is the best.

Cons

4k would be nice maybe on the next update

Fahad M.
Industry: Education Management

One of the best Video creation Tool out there

Reviewed on 4/02/2020

I've been using the software for over a month, the Support team are great and reply really Fast, the updates happen almost weekly, and recently they had a huge update which made the app more flexible and added more templates and features , i am really happy with app and wish the team all the best, Special Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

- A lot of templates
- Easy to use interface
- being a web app i don't have to install anything
-Support of Arabic Language in creating the videos but not in the UI
- Great Customer Support
- Nice Value for Money
- A life time Deal
- Having a ready made templates for instagram and snapchat which means all i have to do is just add the content

Cons

the software is still in the beginning , so it lacks some feature like in modifying layers . but they do listen to users and add them immediately, like i needed some arabic fonts , they added them in less than 2 hours

Sarah P.
Industry: Retail

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive.

I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes.

My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes.

In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Pros

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Cons

Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Maya K.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Pros

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features.

But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away).

Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks!

Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!).

Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Cons

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you!

I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE!

TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Richard J.
Company size: Self Employed

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 1/12/2019

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Pros

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Cons

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Vinson matthew L.
Company size: Self Employed

Highly customizable online video maker

Reviewed on 2/05/2019

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything.

The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

Pros

- Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast
- Outstanding customer support
- Premium videos integration
- Affordable monthly/yearly plans

Cons

- Works only on Google Chrome
- Sometimes load slowly

Shreni C.
Industry: Events Services

A product worth using

Reviewed on 5/04/2019

All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

Pros

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past.

InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/

Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over.

Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily.

Their support team is the best.

Cons

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times.

On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable.

I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Fausto P.

InVideo - Create Video like a Pro

Reviewed on 7/10/2020

InVideo was a pleasant surprise. Creating professional looking videos is very easy and intuitive. Integrated into the platform there are: millions of stock images, video clips, transitions, visual effects, graphics, hundreds of fonts, ready-to-use templates, text to speech in many languages and much more that developers add periodically.

Pros

I started using InVideo in August 2019 and immediately realized that I had purchased a superior quality Video Creator. Creating a video is very easy for newbies, the learning curve is very low; the advanced users can take advantage of the many features to add transitions, graphics, video clips, and voiceover.

Another very important aspect is the Customer Service: InVideo has the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, an assistant will answer you within 2-3 minutes. Outstanding!

Cons

Sometimes the platform is unstable. The timeline could be better optimized: I would like to have a global slides overview, instead of being forced to advance, losing track of what I had already modified.

Hetvi K.
Industry: Publishing

Making everyone a video producer

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

Pros

A wholesome tool! From summarizing longer scripts to searching for the right visuals, recognizing moods and emotions to the music library and finally publishing the videos across platforms. It is every video creators dream!
The ease of use, the user interface and user experience is fantastic. The fact that you do not need to search for Videos or Images and it's AI learning picks up everything form your script is commendable
Apart from that, InVideo integrates with all the different feeds we would require!
We no more need to hunt for photos or video clips! It does everything for you! -- The outcome: "PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOM-MADE VIDEOS"

Cons

Initially there were certain restrictions with animations and the tool would hang from time to time!
But their customer service is beyond brilliant and were always available to help! Also, the animations have several variants and options in the latest deployment
There is so much more that can be done with the tool now!

Virgil V.
Industry: Online Media

Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 21/04/2019

I really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are.

My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.

Pros

I find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut.

With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can all be done in 5 minutes or less once you get the hang of it.

Lastly, I would like to say that the power of this program is its preview. I like how I can add clip after clip and being able to preview the entire video. of course I can do that with my editor as well. But seeing the preview without all the editing tools in front of you is a godsend and allows you to see the entire video how it is shown.

Cons

As with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use.

Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.

Carlos C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Invideo Is a Great Investment for your money...

Reviewed on 5/02/2020

I really enjoy using the program very much when I have to create an ad for a customer or more branding for ourselves.

Two thumbs UP!!!

Pros

Some pros are it's ease of use. The program is very simple to use and make changes to your videos. You get many features. If you want to start quickly to learn it, use one of the many templates provided and start there.

If you have questions, there is a chat support button ready for you, and you can ask any question you like; they have been replying in less than a minute and help you along the way until you get it.

They have many images and videos to create a short video add, promo video, branding video. But you can make it longer. I don't make videos over 30 secs for me, but it can be done.

You can also preview the video on the spot. You can preview what you are working currently or everything as a whole...

Awesome music tracks, but you can upload your own music, media, video and what not.

Cons

There is an option to add an article to video...great feature, yet, it needs some work. It would be great to have the text filled in the right amount of space rather than a person having to go and correct everything and getting those errors about being too long.

The add URL to video still needs some work, as it only takes an image, and some basic text, and in my experience not what I wanted. I haven't tried to correct that, though. I only tried it once and did not contact support on the issue.

Orville m. G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Invideo is a professional softwar

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

The creation of a video used to be a long and difficult process to do, something really annoying in what you had to strive to make a video professionally but thanks to invideo you can do it in a matter of minutes with the best quality

Pros

Invideo is really good and there are many things that I like about this software, in a moment I used Invideo for a presentation of the company and I love it worked perfectly, it is very good and easy to make videos. I have solved the task of creating a video so professionally and in a few simple steps the interface is very easy I feel that anyone could do it without problems, I am satisfied with this software.

Cons

Invideo is an excellent software which becomes so good that it is difficult to find a fault in all the time I have been using Invideo I have not really found anything that upsets me since it offers the best services to play videos Quickly and create videos from a way professionally

Jehaan I.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

Reviewed on 17/03/2019

The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output.

The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Pros

Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools.

Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares

Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

Cons

The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available

David M.
Industry: Computer Software

InVideo - Great App and Team

Reviewed on 30/06/2019

I think the price to feature ratio makes InVideo a good value. I haven't experienced any slowdowns and it has been pretty snappy. I've been very pleased.

Pros

InVideo has an amazing feature set packed into a focused app. It is targeted towards making short promotional or social media videos and does this well, including videos for Instagram, with the correct size options. There are several starting points: You can import a blog post or other online article, start using one of the pre-designed templates, or start from scratch. I often create a longish YouTube video with a full accompanying blog post. I want to use my blog content on several platforms and being able to import an article into InVideo makes this process easier and lets me post a summarized "highlights reel" to other channels.

Brand presets are a godsend, with the ability to preset a logo, set color options, and upload end clips for outros.

The team behind InVideo are very active. New features and new templates are regularly added. For example, they recently added layers and shapes. This is in contrast to some similar apps that basically stand still. Also, I've been very impressed with the support team, who are responsive and helpful. InVideo has a public roadmap.

Cons

There are a lot of features and options when creating a scene. Starting out required a bit of experimentation. After a couple of videos I learning my way around and picked up speed.

I would like more control over the summaries generated when importing a blog post. This would make the process easier for me. Fortunately, that is on the roadmap.

Arshad S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Outstanding Video Creator

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 26/06/2020

I use InVideo a lot. It saves a lot of time and energy to create videos. You don’t need any editing skill to create videos in InVideo. If you are beginner you can easily create exciting videos. The only thing is that in the beginning you will face some issues understanding some functions in it. Once you start working on it, you will become a master in creating videos. It is very user friendly and intuitive. There are exciting templates available in it. These templates are very useful for me.

Pros

InVideo is the great video editor. I had a lot of trouble creating video ads for my business but after I came to know about InVideo my problem was solved. I use it to edit different videos and create a professional video for my business advertisement. It saves a lot of time for me. It is very easy to function in InVideo. The templates are also very attractive. It is one of the most important software for me.

Cons

I have absolutely no problem with InVideo. It solved my problem of creating video ads for my business. Though I find it very easy to operate but in the beginning I faced some trouble to understand some of its functions but when I started using it, it became quite easy and I was able to operate it seamlessly. Apart from this I don’t think that you will find any problem.

Nicole L.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Absolutely Brilliant Video Making App Deal

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Excellent, very satisfied with the development progress

Pros

1) Stable and intuitive
2) Keep introducing the new feature, especially the new template
3) Continuing improving
4) Excellent customer support and fast response

Cons

1) None
2) And none
3) And none again
4) And none again

You guys got to trust me, it is the best video making tool I have even used

Esther G.
Industry: Photography

I love this software

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

I REALLY love that I can offer my clients professional, branded videos without having to spend weeks on producing and editing them. InVideo has saved me TONS of time!

Pros

I thought I already posted a review, but just in case it didn't go, I'll write another one: I LOVE this software! I love how they have templates that I can actually tweak and customize when I need to. I love their customer service. It is A+++++++++++++++++ They are available 24/7, and if I have an issue, they are very quick to help me resolve it.

Cons

There is a small learning curve: I'd say it would take someone familiar with video editing about 1-2 hours to be completely comfortable on their platform. That said, they have tutorial videos, and their customer services is amazing!