4.8
4.7
4.9
Sarah P.
Industry: Retail

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive.

I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes.

My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes.

In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Pros

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Cons

Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Jonathan H.
Company size: Self Employed

InVideo is fine for what it is, but the concept of online video editing is flawed

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 30/09/2019

It's not a true video editor, it's mainly just a series of Templates.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, the website is simple and self explanatory. The sharing options are good, they make it easy to upload finished projects to YouTube.

Cons

They are overpriced, i'm used to paying a one time fee for something like Final Cut Pro and owning it for life, but with InVideo you have to pay them for the rest of your life to keep using it. I also think the whole concept of online video editing is a bad idea. The extra step of uploading all your RAW footage is a waste of time and not necessary if you just edit on your computer with Final Cut Pro or other video editors.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Tarunabh D.
Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Pros

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Cons

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily.
The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Adithya S.

No video SaaS tool comes close to InVideo for features and Support

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

Excellent team, amazing user community, responsive team and most importantly evolving product.

Pros

Amazing and new templates published frequently that makes you get going with your video creation immediately after you signup

Cons

Frankly, nothing.

All the issues or bugs I have faced is solved in 2-5 minutes through their support chat.

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great for short videos!

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

Pros

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

Cons

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above.

The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

Fernando O.

Great Video Editor / Maker

Reviewed on 21/05/2020

At first it was complicated to learn how to use it, but they have updated the platform and it has greatly improved the way of creating videos. the support is also very fast, they helped me to join two own accounts in one.

Pros

I like integration with Storyblocks and Shutterstock; also integrates some wonderful pre-designed templates which make the job easier and are useful for to take ideas

Cons

Some premium videos have green background, these cannot be edited. Also multiple color palettes cannot be saved for clients If they add this it would be great, at the moment it only allows you to save only 1

Maya K.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Pros

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features.

But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away).

Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks!

Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!).

Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Cons

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you!

I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE!

TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Vinson matthew L.
Company size: Self Employed

Highly customizable online video maker

Reviewed on 2/05/2019

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything.

The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

Pros

- Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast
- Outstanding customer support
- Premium videos integration
- Affordable monthly/yearly plans

Cons

- Works only on Google Chrome
- Sometimes load slowly

Jehaan I.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

Reviewed on 17/03/2019

The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output.

The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Pros

Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools.

Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares

Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

Cons

The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available

Arshad S.

Outstanding Video Creator

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

I use InVideo a lot. It saves a lot of time and energy to create videos. You don’t need any editing skill to create videos in InVideo. If you are beginner you can easily create exciting videos. The only thing is that in the beginning you will face some issues understanding some functions in it. Once you start working on it, you will become a master in creating videos. It is very user friendly and intuitive. There are exciting templates available in it. These templates are very useful for me.

Pros

InVideo is the great video editor. I had a lot of trouble creating video ads for my business but after I came to know about InVideo my problem was solved. I use it to edit different videos and create a professional video for my business advertisement. It saves a lot of time for me. It is very easy to function in InVideo. The templates are also very attractive. It is one of the most important software for me.

Cons

I have absolutely no problem with InVideo. It solved my problem of creating video ads for my business. Though I find it very easy to operate but in the beginning I faced some trouble to understand some of its functions but when I started using it, it became quite easy and I was able to operate it seamlessly. Apart from this I don’t think that you will find any problem.

Nadeemur R.
Industry: Telecommunications

One of the Best Software

Reviewed on 12/07/2020

The best thing of InVideo is that you don’t need in depth knowledge of editing and you can quickly edit a video. It is very intuitive to work on InVideo. I also find the interface very attractive. The templates are fabulous and you can use them to create excellent videos. The one issue after using InVideo for a long time that I have noticed is that sometimes the software lags. If this issue is solved than I don’t have any problem with InVideo.

Pros

It is one of the best video makers. I can make exciting videos. I love to work on it. It is one of the best software that I know. You can edit videos quickly. You don’t need any in depth knowledge of editing. It part is very easy to edit on it. I like the different templates, they are colorful. Some of the templates look very professional. If you want templates for office, you can go for it.

Cons

InVideo is the best video editing software. I like using it. However, something I find the software lagging. It becomes a bit difficult for me to operate it when it lags. Though I find InVideo very easy to use but I think that beginners will have challenge to use it. Apart from this I don’t think that there are any issues with InVideo.

Jason Z.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Top-tier Video Content Creation Tool

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

I have tried almost all of the content creation tools out there. Lumen5, Biteable, etc. While they all are excellent tools, InVideo is equally as good, if not better, than the vast majority of those services.

Pros

The software helps me engage my staff in corporate training events that I am responsible for holding.

Cons

Not much to say negatively about this SaaS; they have a great roadmap for bug fixes and improvements. They could streamline some of the functions so it takes fewer clicks to achieve the end result in the video editing process, but it isn't really big of a deal.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Would highly recommend for making a feature video

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

New offering - Video creation has always required a higher turnaround time than the rest of the content forms. It helps us pitch a relatively less costlier option to clients who want videos, but can't afford the high production house costs.

Training - Creating Internal training videos on how to use software products has become very easy with Invideos

Greetings/Daily Bites - Announcement Videos, quick daily bites, sending greetings to clients who won awards has made engagement with clients and internal teams better.

Pros

I have an array of options to choose from - templates, footages and audio files. I just need to take care of copyright issues and rest is sorted. I once had to stitch together different sounds across slides and it was so easy to do it using the software.

Cons

Export options sometimes get missed. Its better than the previous version but still needs improvement. Also, would like to have a blank canvas in the beginning and generate custom templates.

Industry: Retail

I've tried them all - this one is the best AND its has the highest value

Reviewed on 18/04/2020

Great functionality especially when it comes to automation and creating content for a wide variety of platforms

Pros

easy to use, great pricing and includes high-quality stock photo/video. The editor is very simple to use

Cons

No issues that I have come across so far. Customer service has always been responsive enough when I need them.

Dhawal K.
Industry: Broadcast Media
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

In Video - Video making tool

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Helped increase quality video production and publishing, easy API integration helps integrate with CMS and social streams for seamless delivery

Pros

Super fast and easy.
Customization options.
Instant outputs and publishing

Cons

Analytics module can be improved to capture more data

Juan C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Finally, videos made easy with superb support.

Reviewed on 6/07/2019

I am using Invideo to give the small to medium sized business owner a way to rank higher in google and provide them with a great marketing experience at an affordable price.

Gone are the 5 to 10k video production fees. Invideo can create same type videos very affordably.

Pros

This software company, Invideo, has finally solved the daunting tasks of professional video creation. The interface is so easy that even a child can create a professional looking video yet technically inclined so that the most tech save user can engage with.

Cons

At this time their is no negative review for this superb platform.

Rumit A.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Fast , Hungry and Brilliant

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

One word - Brilliant

Pros

The ease of creating videos with video content just beginning to hit the brink . Invideo has the understanding of mapping it's consumer and creating video content within 5 mins, hence making the business of videos affordable, monetizable and scalable

Cons

Whatever we disliked was shared with the team , the newer versions have covered the corners

Sanjay K.

One Click video Solution for Social Media

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

Easy to use, I could say any template and any different format is available and text to video conversion is really useful with the help of AI, the only issue is the difficulty for the first time usage. The community invideo is available on Facebook which is really helpful in getting ideas and inspiration to do the videos.

Pros

Invideo is an amazing platform that helps to generate the video in one click. The platform is easy to use, the features like text to video is my favorite feature, and its really great to use the feature. Most of the videos you can generate from the template and customize in the web platform like a normal video editing option.

Cons

As a new user, I found it very difficult to edit on the platform, I wish any documentation available and paid for the Pro plan still there are limitation in uploading a video which was really annoying. Apart from this nothing wrong with this platform.

Stefano M.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Video-making without the pain!

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

I've just started to using Invideo; despite this, I find it an excellent solution for creating videos that I can use to add to longer videos or standalone.

Pros

Invideo offers an easy to use and quick solution to make videos usable for different purposes: video ads,
Instagram posts and stories, product, promo, Snapchat Ads, Bumper Ads, Intro / Outro and testimonials.

I love the ability to customise already created templates quickly. Also, my favourite category is into and outro, hopefully, there will be more to come soon!

Cons

I'd love the ability to add different overlays to the same scene. Also, a clear timeline for managing time/effects would be excellent.

Mohammed H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Easy to use and full time customer support

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 12/06/2019

Very helpful and made my life easy in very less time

Pros

I have searched and tried more than 14 software online and this is the one that fits user needs in less time.
there are only couple features that this software lacks. rest its the best one you can find in market.

Cons

copy paste option is not available for text or images

Kevin C.
Industry: Education Management

Great Service!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 5/01/2021

Very positive. I am a teacher using this with students and I am very pleased with the process!

Pros

It is the most powerful and versatile movie editor I have found online, and one of the few with a powerful free version. The staff are kind and quick to assist even those of us using a free account!

Cons

There are a few bugs depending on your browser and network stability, but the staff are quick to respond and make everything right. I love working with the company almost as much as the software!

Barbara C.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

High on quality low on time

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 5/10/2019

This a affordable and easy to use program that will save heaps of time.

Pros

The beauty of products like these are the intuitive templates they create. This makes the whole content creation process super easy and simple to do. I love the opportunity to stylise your work and create beautiful professional videos. There are loads of tutorials and the program is relatively easy to navigate.

Cons

Access to free stock video footage is limited.

Justin N.
Company size: Self Employed

Easy video creation for social media and marketing

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

InVideo helps me make social videos quickly so I don't spend a week making one video or hire out an editor. It's quick to learn, easy to manipulate, and helps me create professional videos FAST.

Pros

InVideo is a great, cost-effective video creation suite.

-Templates to choose from and quickly add your own content to make a unique video
-Edit videos to reflect your brand colors, font, or style
-Quickly add or remove elements from videos to make it look just like you want
-No crazy video tools that you'll never use or things that you won't understand. Everything is very "plug-and-play"
-Easily manage all elements in layers so you can cover, hide, and shrink things away
-Add audio to your videos to make it more captivating

Cons

There's not many cons to this software when you know that you need social videos made quickly. If you come from an experienced video background and know the likes of Premiere or FCPX, then you'll be very limited with InVideo...but that's not really what InVideo is for.

Craige hardel -.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Decent online video for non-techies

Reviewed on 7/11/2019

Nice application suited for most purposes of mine. However for some customizations it just didn't cut it.

Pros

Really easy to setup to create and edit videos , It didn't take long to get acquainted and starting creating. Definitely beginner friendly

Cons

Lack of advanced customization options. Options to adjust audio are almost non-existent. and outside their templates there isn't much you can really do

Industry: Media Production

Best video editing software available in the market with lot of customization and quality output

Reviewed on 17/03/2019

Pros

Templates for brands and It's powerful editing tools and content enrichment with option to automate video creation.

Cons

There is not much to dislike in the product.