MAESTRO SIS Reviews

5/5 (3 reviews)
Daniel M.

Reporting that Makes a Real Difference

Reviewed on 9/03/2016

Working with the dedicated folks at BocaVox LLC has been an invaluable experience in collaborative educational innovation. Offering management services to a number of accredited K-12 virtual schools, Academica Virtual Education has a great need for ensuring that our educators'and the students, parents, and communities we serve'have access to the best possible methods of monitoring student success, identifying academic problems before they become crises, and ensuring that all stakeholders are informed, knowledgeable, and invested in the ultimate achievement of our learners. However, their Student Information System, Maestro SIS, has provided us with much more than just monitoring and reporting features. Their team has worked tirelessly with us to customize their system to our needs, providing us with specialized pathways for grouping and communicating with students through our House Affiliation motivational and community-building endeavor and creating unique supervisory roles for educational professionals not previously available through a traditional brick-and-mortar mindset (academic coaches, virtual teacher mentors, and blended lab site coordinators, just to name a few).

Under the leadership of Sue Diseker, the Maestro SIS team has not only been responsive and gracious with their time and energy but major contributors in helping us think most clearly through potential issues and problems, and of course, proactive solutions. From that standpoint, they have ceased to be vendors and have truly become strategic partners and peers in the movement to transform the world for the better through online learning.

Emma H.

Robust Product. Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 11/02/2016

When considering a SIS, Maestro by Bocavox is a robust product choice. We were in the unique position of starting a school from scratch and, after much research, chose Maestro and Brightspace as our SIS and LMS. Dean Stephens and his team have delivered, not only a great product but also exceptional service. The project phase was well planned and executed and we got tons of support as we worked in the system after it went live.
Integration with Brightspace was tougher than we expected but the Bocavox team was there with us all the way, going far above and beyond to deliver the solution we needed. Our students, faculty and staff find it intuitive and it delivers all the features they need. We look forward to many years of continued use of Maestro.
My suggestion for moving forward would be to create a completely separate Higher Education version and brand and market it separately.

Silfrido G.

The platform for your academic solutions.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 10/01/2019

It allows me a wonderful support in my educational programs with the student population that I have in my charge.

Pros

I like the versatility of the platform and complete it, which allows an optimal learning of the students with the most updated teaching tools. Supported in technology.

Cons

It seems to me that it is a platform with great potential to be exploited in education models with excellence. I have no negative opinion.