PaidYET

Cloud-based PoS, invoicing & payments processing solution

4.7 /5 (49 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.8
4.6

I have had a great experience with PaidYet and no issues!

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

Seamless Processing of Credit Card Payments and quick turn around time from Credit Card Processing to deposit into my business bank account.

Pros

Seamless Credit Card software to process payments for my Small Business. I like the user interface that allows me to accept Credit Card Payments in the office, as well as mobile Credit Card Swipers to process payments.

Cons

For a while, it took several days to receive payments into my business bank account. I had a conversation with a supervisor and got that turn around time minimized to one day. Other than that small hiccup, all is well with this software!

Lewis S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Great product, easy to use and very helpful

Reviewed on 22/05/2017

Pros

Fast and easy, I reached out a couple times for some assistance and I noticed that the response times were always quick and the personnel that I spoke with were particularly helpful

Cons

If I had to pick one I guess it would be the lack f dark theme. Or the fact that the live hat does not load on mobile correctly

Chris W.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Very user-friendly, especially for new business owners.

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

Ease of use when on the go.

Pros

I really like the ease of use in processing of Credit Cards. I also like the Paysaber product because of its mobility.

Cons

No Chip feature for the Paysaber Product. Many customers now have the Chip technology on their cards and like the extra added security.

Jason R.

Great Choice for Getting Paid

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

Our company has been using Paidyet for over a year now and we have to say we're impressed. Several of our clients have commented on how they find PaidYet easy to use. Our customers can save their payment information in the PaidYet system and when we send out invoices they can login and pay or simply setup PaidYet to auto debt their accounts. We have seen a decrease in the amount of time it takes to get paid. Another nice feature is PaidYet provides a hosted payment page so we don't have to worry about accepting billing information on our website which can be a real headache. We are very happy with PaidYet and glad we found an unique payment service in the sea of providers out there.

Tonya S.
Industry: Education Management

Love PaidYet

Reviewed on 29/11/2016

I honestly am very thankful whenever it I have a vendor who uses PaidYet. The ease of use makes my like simpler.

Woody H.
Industry: Hospitality

PaidYet Review from River's End Campground, Tybee Island, GA

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 15/11/2016

We pay one of our software vendors via PaidYet. After waiting for weeks to receive an invoice, I was guided to this service. Easy enough, after setting an account and having to remember how to access it each month. Maybe it's too easy?

Pros

Quick and efficient.

Cons

These surveys - and having to remember yet another login credential.

Alyssa C.
Industry: Financial Services

PaidYet Review

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 27/10/2016

PaidYet has a very user friendly interface. It is also a great all-in-one solution for your business.

Pros

I like that fact that multiple companies can benefit from the features of PaidYet.

Sean S.

GREAT PAYMENT SYSYEM

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

MAKES PAYMENT VERY SIMPLE AND FAST. TRANSACTION WAS QUICK AND EASY. PAYMENT MADE ONTIME AND CLEARD ACCOUNT.

Pros

SIMPLE

Cons

IT IS FANTASTIC

Roderick K.

All in one

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

Overall great you all should have good this all quality is great and functionality great to and customer support is great

Sean S.

quick

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 16/05/2017

payment solution

Pros

easy to use great layout fun and exciting to use. Makes payment very easy. Would recommend to anyone

Cons

that I had to use it because I for got to make payment. Could set up with auto payment for future use

It helps me keep track of customers' billing date & most importantly no recurring billing problems

Reviewed on 8/04/2018

I can use it anywhere, it works fine with mobile (mostly I use in mobile) and it opens well with not-so-good internet too. Its too easy and saves much time once I get to know it. The first two weeks were confusing, but once you're used to it, it works wonderfully for you.

Pros

Of course, the price. It is not very costly and easy to use with the payment link that I can customize per my use. Most of the customers pay via phone, so ewallet facility is helpful to them. The Ewallet is essentially helpful as customer don't submit their card details, etc., and its easy for them. No hidden charges.

Cons

There are a few things that I would list below:

1. Sometimes it takes too much "frustrating" time to process payments.
2. Site on mobile works great, but resolution is poor.
3. I've had some problems with live hat when I use it in smartphone, with iphone it works fine.

Joseph O.

This product makes payment process very easy as convenience is guaranteed, presentable with great UI

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

An amazing software that has made my payments very easy accurate. I like every feature that comes with this software.

Pros

Fast and very efficient way of making payment. It makes this process easy and enjoyable with receipts being sent to the email in minutes.

Cons

It may occasionally take long to process payment but gerally this is a great product with nothing much to complain about. Kudos to the team that continuously work on this and make improvements each time.

Debi B.
Industry: Events Services

Efficiency with One Click

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

We are able to capture payments in minutes without touching our customers' credit cards! We make it easy for our customers and they pay! PaidYet has increased our ability to receive payments that could otherwise be losses and we are spending little time trying to collect.

Pros

Simple, efficient, accurate

Devaughn S.

Awesome app, use it all the time

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

I pay a majority of may monthly bills through Paidyet and it allows me to organize and manage them in a way that's easy for me to wrap my head around. Most importantly this is a free tool helping me manage my payments and budget.

Pros

Fast, easy, cool, good looking, modern, and useful.

Cons

If I had to choose I'd say lack of a mobile app but the mobile site works just great

Max R.

Makes my life easy

Reviewed on 23/09/2015

I don't have to use paper credit card authorization forms anymore, so I'm happy. This product is really easy to use and saves me a ton of time and from having to deal with the dreaded fax machine. The whole company is fun and friendly, and I think it's a great product experience overall.

Sandy R.

Accounting Manager

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

Pretty easy to use. Had no significant problems. Prices seem reasonable. Software seems to have integrity which is most important to me. Customer Support is good, above normal, but not outstanding.

Marsha S.

Very user-friendly

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

Making a payment was extremely easy to do. No problems whatsoever. I particularly liked the fact that I did not have to make a phone call and risk being put on hold.

Eleny K.

Reviewed on 31/10/2016

it was a very easy to use expirience. The delivery was on time. All in my family are using buying in Amazon online, we can find anything that we want

Terry P.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 29/11/2016

Transaction work flawlessly every time! I would recommend this service to any potential businesses wanting to use them for payment processing.

Charli F.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

I've just started using PaidYet for a few months and the service level is great. If I don't understand the call back is ASAP.

Tim S.

Genius idea

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

Interesting how some of the larger payment companies hadn't thought of an easy solution like this. Love it

Tyler L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great Software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 10/08/2016

Paidyet saves mes tons of time by allowing me to save my customers cards on file and charge them every month. It also helps me sleep at night knowing i'm not responsible for safely storing hundreds of credit card numbers for my customers.

Pros

Card-on-file feature and the ability for customers to update their cards without me having to bother them.

Brandon E.

Great application, lots of useful features for getting paid quickly

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

Excellent way for getting paid quickly. I Loved the way you can store cards on file and set up auto payments. It's an all in one bill paying / receiving application that, after using it, I can't imagine not having it at my disposal. The PaidYET staff is extremely helpful to work with. Their support was extremely quick at answering any questions I had. It made the user experience that much more enjoyable. Would recommend and have recommended it to many business owners I know who are looking to collect payment faster, and support a wider variety of paying clients.

Abduljalal M.

A Work in Progress

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

Email & Text Payment Requests, low fees, Simple registration, security, recurring billing, ACH processing... PaidYet has got it all. All you need for your cloud accounting.
This ranks amongst the best cloud accounting services I've used but there is still room for improvement though.

India K.

Great quality service!

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

It was quick and easy and required little navigation to complete my order. I would recommend it to others for use.

Pros

Easy to use and a quick process.

Cons

The extra charge for using it.