RingOver

100% cloud phone for startups and SMBs

4.2 /5 (26 reviews) Write a Review!
4.2
4.4
4.1
Renan S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

Reviews after 1 year: everything is perfect !

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 22/03/2019

The user interface is very friendly and call quality is very good.

Pros

I have had no issue using the web app from my desktop.
You can make free calls if you dont have big needs and more tools, more set ups.

Cons

I hope they had an intermediate plan which would more suits my needs as an independent

Response from RingOver

This review made our day! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us and everyone else reading. We have really big things in store in terms of new features and quality enhancements so hold tight - it only gets better!

Alexander D.
Industry: Real Estate

Movinghub

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

From the initial first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who provided extensive insights into Ringover, providing case studies and pricing that would suit our needs. Full demo's of the dashboard, coupled with the usability and what would be required as our team grows at a rapid rate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on hand, even during this CV-19 era and having to juggle parenting and work all at the same time.

Right up to the day the number was ported over, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] informed me at what time and day the number was going to ported, helping us set up our IVR in layers, creating teams and giving the correct numbers to the correct users and teams. This is something we have now mastered ourselves due to the easiness of their dashboard but the help from Ringover was needed and given when asked.

Pros

The ease of use of the Ringover dashboard and the configurabilty for a team member to change aspects was a key influencer. Also the potential for an integration for click to call and SMSing using API.

Cons

As of yet, I can't think of any. But there is always room for improvement on any finished product.

Response from RingOver

Hello Alexander,

So great to read your wonderful feedback!

We will pass on your comments to our staff who work hard everyday to ensure excellent clients like you succeed with VoIP.

Looking forward to working more with you and your team at Movinghub.

Jose A.

Good VoIP service

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

It completely replaced our previous VoIP service and we are much better with RingOver.

Pros

Really easy to use and setup for a team.

Cons

Sometimes it breaks and there have been a few shortages in the past few months.

Response from RingOver

Hello Jose,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review. We are so proud to have you as a client!

Feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] for any assistance needed.

Thorsten G.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Why we decided for ringover

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

I like the product in the daily work

Pros

It‘s very easy to implement within a organization. Intuitive handling

Cons

Switch user to snooze if they forgot it by themselfe.

Response from RingOver

Hello Thorsten,

So happy to hear about your positive experience. We are extremely honoured to be working with your team and we look forward to continuing the journey together as your VoIP provider!

Giuseppe V.

Completly recommended

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Rapidity and efficent, thanks to Ringover, very good service. I'll download app version to do my job from my smartphone.

Pros

I love authomatic recovered calls. I can listen again the call to remember what my customer said. I love also the possibility to call directly clicking on telephone numbers from different website.

Cons

I don't like when the call is silent. I mean, when I don't ear any sound, no ringing. It's need to me to understand about the call direction.

Response from RingOver

Hello Giuseppe,

Thanks for your 5 star review!! So proud to hear that you have fallen in love with Ringover.

Maxime A.
Industry: Computer Software

RingOver is a really good product - good compromised

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

Pros

Many things: easy to setup, the IVR, really easy to deploy inside my company.
And the "monitoring" is really interesting.
The redirection of the calls in function of the different rules is really interesting.

Cons

Sometimes we had some trouble with the communication, people didn't hear us well.
And the Chrome extension isn't working very well, sometimes we someone call me it doesn't ring but it works on the mobile app.

Response from RingOver

Hello Maxime,

Thanks a lot for your warm feedback!

We have been working really hard on simplifying our pricing and the overall user experience. So happy to hear that you have benefited from this!

Looking forward to working more with your team at Artifakt :)

Shishir B.
Industry: Computer Software

A simple and powerful tool

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Helps me a great deal get my calls through.

Pros

The integrations, the click to call feature, power dialer and the customer service

Cons

The fact that some calls to specific countries get dropped off after a very specific period. Example: 3 mins

After a dropped call, you continue to hear the other person’s recorded voice in loop.

Response from RingOver

Hello Shishir,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know that you found Ringover to be a simple and powerful tool!

We have noted your comment regarding dropped calls to specific countries. Can you send us more details at [email protected] when convenient?

Santosh K.
Industry: Education Management

Great Application and high uptime

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Great, Easy and Transparency.

Pros

We have been using Ringover more than 2 years. Call quality are very high and the services are all the time up. The admin panel UI is very friendly. Any layman can understand and use it. Services are always good and billing is very transparent. While dialing the number only one would get to know how much the call would cost. We are happy with Ringover and continue to use the same further.

Cons

There are no cons as such. If there is any issue, team will sort it out within mentioned TAT.

Response from RingOver

Hello Santosh,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to continue working with your team at Unichrone.

Pedro F.

Room to improve

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Pros

Easy to use, very handy mobile app and chrome extension. Never experienced any issue getting through during calls.

Cons

Some parts of the UI are a bit clunky and appear not to have been localised, text in French appears here and there in the app and in emails. Also it would be great to have a filter to not to be notified of incoming calls for a particular line if you have more then one number, at the moment it is all or nothing.

Response from RingOver

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Pedro! We are happy to learn about your positive experience notably with the app and Chrome extension.

Thanks for pointing out how we can improve our in-app text and in our emails. The relevant people have been made aware to make the necessary changes.

Regarding notifications for incoming calls, there is actually an option for deactivating notifications for certain users via your IVR settings. Your CSM can help you with this so feel free to reach out at [email protected]

Thanks again for rocking with us!

Will H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Ringover is not over sold

good

Pros

integration with salesforce is good, overall quality of calls are good. There are some nifty features like note-taking and more.

Cons

VoiP always has some reliability issues and this has shown up once or twive

Response from RingOver

Hello Will,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear about your positive experience. Happy to have you as a client and feel free to reach out if you need some tips on how to improve voice quality.

Maxim V.
Industry: Financial Services

ringover revieu w

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Pros

the easy to use interface and to simplicity

Cons

none! i can't find a thing that i don't like

Response from RingOver

Hello Maxim,

Thanks for this stellar review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with Ringover.

We'll continue to deliver A+ service!

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Nice concept and system

Reviewed on 7/03/2019

The calls are quality. Sometimes to some places there is a little bit of lag. But I am very happy with the experience.

Pros

Easy to use, and a very great customer service. CSR was great and very attentive. Also the APP is very nice to use.

Cons

Sometimes I have problems with the conexion. Only that.

Response from RingOver

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on RingOver! We are glad to know you had a great experience working with our customer support personnel.Your feedback makes it even easier for us to continue improving our service quality so thanks again for that! Looking forward to working more with you in the future!

Jack R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

5 Star Service

Reviewed on 9/03/2019

The support service has been second to none.

Pros

Call logs are useful and well organised. Ability to monitor and record calls has proved invaluable.

Cons

So far.everything is working exactly as we need it to.

Response from RingOver

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Jack. We really appreciate your kind words and we agree, our support colleagues are superstars! We are honored to have you in our network and glad to know our tool adds value to your team! We look forward to continue working with your team :)

Ben R.

RIngover review

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Uses ring over to contact customers.

Pros

Product is very easy to use. Simple and efficient

Cons

Sometimes I like to not have to switch between dashboard to see other details but not a big deal.

Response from RingOver

Hello Ben,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share such lovely feedback! We are proud to know that you have found Ringover easy to use.

Looking forward to working more with you :)

Bolivar P.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Outstanding quality and ease of use, great customer service

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Pros

I use this service for client calls, and am always impressed about the crystal clear sound quality, with hardly any jitter or delay.

Cons

Canceling virtual phone numbers currently requires contacting customer service but it would be nice to be able to do this online.

Response from RingOver

Hello Bolivar,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. We are happy you took the time to trial Ringover :)

Great idea regarding the cancellation of phone numbers directly online.

Hope to have you back soon as a long-term client :)

Rishi K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Excellent

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

Excellent

Pros

Great service, easy to use, mobile compatibility and reporting tools

Cons

The service should be all-inclusive across all countries rather than a select few landlines.

Response from RingOver

Hi Rishi, thanks for leaving such awesome feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy using RingOver and we would do all we can to ensure you receive the very best! Thanks again :)

Marco C.
Industry: Internet

Ringover Review

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

Pros

easy to use, simple and i like the association with salesforce

Cons

some system fails, and some call failings

Response from RingOver

Thanks for your 5 star review, Marco! Our entire team is so proud to be working with WeLink.

If ever you need some additional advice on how to rid call failures, please reach out at [email protected]

André O.

Very nice software

Overexpected

Pros

Easy to use, affordable and most important it works nicely

Cons

Sometimes it has some interference or bad signal

Response from RingOver

Thanks for your excellent review, Andre!

We're so happy to learn that you find Ringover easy to use and an overall nice product.

We are so eager to continue working with you and your team!

Leonardo N.

Honest opinion

very positive

Pros

Simplicity to acess all is features, is very intuitive

Cons

sometimes it occurs some errors on recognising the devices i use has headphones

Response from RingOver

Hello Leonardo,

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you have found Ringover simple and intuitive!

James W.
Industry: Graphic Design
Company size: Self Employed

Easy to use and inexpensive telephone solution for France

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 22/06/2020

Being able to have a phone number in France that links directly to my mobile is just brilliant.

Pros

The app works well on my Android device, stays connected and doesn't drain the battery of the phone.

Cons

I am only using one connection/number so it maybe more difficult for teams. I can not comment on that. Otherwise I really don't have anything negative to say about the software.

Response from RingOver

Hello James,

Thanks for your lovely comments and for rating us 5 stars! We try to make the tool suitable for everyone so it's great to hear that even as an entrepreneur you are seeing tremendous benefits.

We are more than proud to be your VoIP provider and look forward to growing with you!

Callum H.
Industry: Financial Services

Disgusted...

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Absolutely awful, disgusted in the service in which they provided

Pros

Initially, the click 2 call system, however, wasn't very helpful when the call quality was horrific

Cons

The call quality was absolutely awful when bringing this up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team, the issues were never addressed. After bringing up these issues multiple times and even sending call examples to RingOver, they were trying to convince us that it was a problem our end. Also when calling them and saying which company I was from I would be greeted with rude vocabulary and slow waiting times

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Noemi D.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

My experience

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

I can share all my contact and call with my colleagues.
In case I m not available , someone else will attend the call and the customer will not have to call to another number.

Pros

It is very easy to use, perfect for my business and excellent customer service.

Cons

The website is not always easy to understand

Response from RingOver

Hello Noemi, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on RingOver. We are very happy that we can help your customer service team deliver value to your clients! We will be improving our website soon so you can have a better experience. Keep up the great work and we look forward to continue working with you!

Isuru K.
Industry: Computer Software

Great tool for the basic use I have

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Pros

Ease of use, good quality of calls and ability to record calls.

Cons

The interface is not always user-friendly

Response from RingOver

Hello Isuru,

Thanks for taking the time to share such positive feedback! We feel honoured to be your VoIP provider as you continue to grow.

Do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at any time for any assistance!

Brian W.
Industry: Telecommunications

Works as it should

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

Pros

The Ringover software is very easy to use and implement.

Cons

I don't have anything in particular where Ringover could improve.

Response from RingOver

Thanks for your positive feedback, Brian!

We are happy to hear that Ringover meets your needs and that you find it easy to use and implement.

Looking forward to working more with you!

Emily B.
Industry: Consumer Services
Translate to English

Une catastrophe !! A fuir

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Une catastrophe !!! Des appels manqués alors que le téléphone ne sonne pas, des appels à peine audible, un SAV catastrophique, aucun suivi des dossiers… De plus, on ne parle jamais à la même personne ce qui fait perdre un temps fou, pas de suivi dossier, à chaque fois nous devons expliquer à nouveau notre problème. La synchronisation des contacts entre les utilisateurs de l’application ne se fait pas ou que très rarement, ce qui crée un flou incroyable…
Pour couronner le tout, RingOver met TOUS ses problèmes sur le dos de notre connexion internet alors qu’un test réalisé avec leurs équipes indiquant que notre réseau est impeccable…
En bref, si vous voulez perdre votre temps, votre argent et des clients: utilisez RingOver…

Pros

Tout ce qui est censé être un élément différenciant et ajoutant un plus par rapport à la concurrence ne fonctionne pas ou alors très mal.

Cons

On ne reçoit pas tous les appels, synchronisation des contacts quasiment inexistante entre les utilisateurs, qualité médiocre des appels, aucun suivi des dossiers, jamais le même interlocuteur avec le SAV...

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10