Powered Now

Easy to use Business Software for small businesses

4.7 /5 (121 reviews) Write a Review!

Amrik P.

The ladder out of a deep hole

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

My work load has been exploding, and I have been struggling so much to keep on top of jobs, quote, emails, texts, calls, bookings I was all over the place, I enjoyed my work but suddenly I was losing the love, I tried other software but they were to difficult, believe me PN I is so user friendly (I haven't even had any training yet been using it for weeks), with so many useful features, suddenly I found a ladder to get me out the deep hole I was in, now I completing more jobs than ever, quotes, invoices, payment all easily manageable, and the job is fun again. Honestly PN has saved my lofe and career and has given me so much freedom, I encourage you if you are struggling to manage the business this is the product you will be able to do more without needing to add to your team.

Pros

It's so eady to use, quick at figuring out how to use, lot's of great features, some other software don't have

Cons

Erm........... Nothing? but I think if we add some more features it will take this product to a whole another level.

Linda F.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/05/2021

Pros

Powered Now is easy to use both in the office and for the technicians in the field

Cons

There is nothing I dislike. Everything works well and lots of support.

Andrew N.

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

I have been with Powered Know for over 3 years and have nothing but fantastic reviews. The system is very easy to use and there is always someone on hand to help out anytime of the day.
I woiuld 100% recommend.

Pros

Very easy to use and the staff are always willing to help out

Cons

My accountant couldn't get great access and would find it easier to use FreeAgent

David G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great product and excellent service

Reviewed on 1/02/2019

Being able to invoice and quote on site saves time. We are now paperless and save a lot of time. No more sitting at home at night preparing quotes and invoicing.

Pros

Quick to problem solve and upgrades are continuous and do not affect the day to day running of our business.

Cons

I really cannot fault the app. They deliver on everything they say.

Response from Powered Now

Hi David thank you for the review, We love to hear that your Invoicing and quoting is so much easier now with Powered Now. Saving time and being able to focus on your business is exactly why we made Powered Now, should you ever need any help just contact our UK support team and they will be happy to help you.

Gary E.

I got my weekends back

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

My overall experiance of Powered now is that its Brilliant!

Pros

Simply the time it saves , but clients also choose me over others as I appear more professional

Cons

I've already discussed the negative points about the software with a member of the powered now team.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Gary! Thanks for the review. We appreciate the lovely comments you've left here, and we're happy to hear you've got your weekends back. That's exactly what we set out to achieve here at Powered Now.

Stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!

Joshua H.

Just ok

Reviewed on 9/02/2019

It is good overall. Tired of having to reboot to make it respond correctly, so often.

Pros

The ease of use a s probably the best feature.

Cons

The glitches that occur from time to time.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Joshua thank you for the review, Powered Now is designed to help you run your business from anywhere at anytime. If you need any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either over the phone or in app via the chat system. As Powered Now is constantly being updated rebooting the system will always ensure you are running on the latest downloaded version correctly.

Dean R.

Reviewed on 4/10/2020

Overall I’m happy with the software. Had a few little niggles but they’ve always been resolved quickly and efficiently

Pros

Made a mistake and deleted a crucial invoice. Customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me out on a Sunday evening and got it re-instated

Cons

Had a few bugs but seems to be better now

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Dean! Appreciate the great review. If there is anything we can do, such as training or support, just give us a shout in the in app chat!

Ellis E.

Great product

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to get to grips with and is a great time saver

Cons

When marking a batch of invoices as paid, the date reverts back to today’s date

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review Ellis! We really appreciate the solid feedback. Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us!

Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Darren A.

Easy and useful to use

Reviewed on 1/02/2019

Good, always answer any questions would recommend it.

Pros

Makes quoting and invoices a breeze. Keep track of payments too.

Cons

Nothing at all. I’m very happy with my experience with it.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Darren thank you for your review, Powered Now was designed to help businesses like yours keep track of payments, invoicing and quoting, scheduling and tracking your team, great to hear you are finding us easy to use and our UK support team have been there to help.

Stuart C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 27/04/2019

year one annoying due to new releases being full of bugs year two an excellent prosuct support adding new features.

Pros

instant support ,constantly evolving,ease of use intergrated forms.

Cons

the alteration of vat if its 5% it should be 5% instead you have to alter each priced item

Response from Powered Now

Hi Stuart, thanks for the review. Glad to hear you think so highly of our software, and that you're reaping the full benefits of our support team who are always on hand to answer any queries you have.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch in the future, and stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!

Andy F.
  • Industry: Farming

PoweredNow feedback

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

I work! I don’t spend any free time sitting in front of a PC trying to fake an invoice which is then added to a long handed spread sheet. No double clicking.
Time is money!

Pros

On the move & I can use my mobile.
Keeps all my accounts in one place & I use it in France!

Cons

Need a option to add a note when sending invoice.

ie. Please find my latest invoice & I shall be calling round in ten days etc

Response from Powered Now

Hey Andy! Thanks so much for the review, we massively appreciate you taking the time to leave us kind words.

We're constantly developing the software, so please don't hesitate in getting in touch with us to suggest any improvements.

Thanks again.

Greg S.

Been searching for software like this for a while

Reviewed on 5/10/2020

Pros

It contains and stores electrical certs .

Cons

A few little features not available yet but have been told they are in the pipeline

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Greg! Appreciate the great review. If there is anything we can do, such as training or support, just give us a shout in the in app chat!

Dwight E.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Very workable platform - Recommended

Reviewed on 8/08/2019

Pros

Full array of tools which allow for the ease of daily, weekly, monthly and annual management of the business administration and accounting. Fairly intuitive. Great support and response time to queries.

Cons

Can be a touch slow to respond at times.

Haywood G.
  • Used for 1+ year

Very good service

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

It’s quite good I like it so far

Pros

Very easy to use and very convenient I would definitely recommend

Cons

Took me a while to work some of the of the features out but live chat helped me

Response from Powered Now

Hi Hayward welcome to Powered Now! Good to see your are getting to grips with the Powered Now system, should you need any further training or help feel free to reach out to the support team who will be happy to help.

David M.

Very impressed with the workforce and software

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Powered now is very good for keeping organized especially when busy you can do from your phone... which is very good...
And the staff are excellent... Rep team is very good... always there to help you which makes a massive difference

Pros

The calendar, appointments and reminders are very good.
Also, notes. Once you get used to the quoting system the quotes look professional as to do the invoices.
Also, contacts it’s a good all-rounder.

Cons

Quote, Invoice and receipts could be slightly easier.

Alison W.
  • Industry: Utilities

Support

Reviewed on 8/05/2019

Ease of invoicing , less paper

Pros

The customer support officer, has been very helpful on the online chat, resolving our issues very promptly

Cons

It keeps throwing us out and restarting when we are in the middle of things

Response from Powered Now

Hi Alison, thank you for the review, we love to hear that our UK support team have been there to help you.
If you are experiencing any issues feel free to reach out to the team either via the in app chat or over the phone and we can help to resolve any problems for you.

Manuel L.
  • Industry: Maritime

Great customer service

Reviewed on 21/12/2020

so far so good.

Pros

love the technical backup and the quick follow-up to any queries.

Cons

for a one man business that needs additional functions that the business tier doesn't offer, but doesnt need all the features of the pro tier, i think its slightly pricey. annual subscription does make the cost more acceptable

Tony K.

Commonly Annoying and Frustrating

Poor.
Frustrating and annoying.

Pros

Nice Template for invoice and estimates etc

Cons

1) Constant software problems and performance issues.
2) Constant marketing harassment.
3) Slow to rectify issues with software.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Tony, I'm really sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with us. We're eager to rectify this for you.

If you could get in touch with me directly, I can iron out any creases that have appeared throughout your time using our software, my email is [email protected]

Thanks again for the feedback Tony,

Jake.

Tim P.

Saves a whole lot of my time!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

I'm loving Powered Now... it does exactly what I need it to do and it's really really intitive. I've had a load of admin time saved, which is a bonus. Aside from that, any dealings I've had with the team have been welcomed and smartly dealt with, great team. I honestly couldn't recommend this enough for the self employed or trades people etc...

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Tim! Thats great to hear! if you need any support just shout!

Craig C.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Great product

Reviewed on 1/02/2019

Pros

Easy to use, makes running a business a lot easier when you get to the paper work like the way it informs the customer

Cons

Nothing, is great all round, wish I had bought it years ago

Response from Powered Now

Hi Craig thanks for the great review, Powered Now was designed to help our customers focus on their business and save time in the evenings, running your business on the go from anywhere. if you need any further help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either over the phone or via the in app chat.

Joshua H.

Lots of glitches.. But useful

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

Help desk was helpful once I was on their radar. I am on a tester platform for Android now and it's been helpful since.

Response from Powered Now

I'm sorry to hear you experienced some glitches, we try to squash any bugs as soon as we hear about them.

We take any feedback on the app very seriously and continuously try to improve the experience for our customers.

If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to email [email protected]

Emma-Jane
Head of Customer Support

Gareth H.

Great App

Reviewed on 8/02/2019

Great. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

This App has saved me both time and money, I Usually invoice my customers before I leave the job and receive payment before I get home. Well done. Fantastic.

Cons

Individually typing in Customers details

Response from Powered Now

Hi Gareth thanks for the great review, Powered Now was designed to help people like yourself save time and grow their business. Should you ever need any help or advice feel free to contact our uk support team either via the in app chat or over the phone.

Alec C.

Great functionality behind a dated interface

Reviewed on 18/05/2020

It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly.

It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Pros

Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Cons

Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

Response from Powered Now

Hi Alec, thanks for the feedback. We just rolled out an update to mobile which I hope you like!

Simon D.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great software with exceptional service.

Reviewed on 22/12/2019

Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Pros

Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

Cons

The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

Dean S.

Very good with room for improvement

Reviewed on 19/09/2019

It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

Pros

The Layout of the screens and ease of use
Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Cons

Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)