uSked

Scheduling system for service-based agencies

4.6/5
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.5/5

66 Software options

uSked Review

Reviewed on 10/11/2018

I think uSked is hands down one of the best apps and most convenient platforms that interpreting agencies could be using. I already love working with Access and uSked is another huge part of that because everything becomes so easy and convenient within the app :)

Pros

I love that this app is like a "one stop shop." The way that you can request jobs and submit invoices in a very beautifully designed app is convenient. I also love that the calendar for all of my confirmed jobs listed in uSked can easily be copy and applied into my google calendar. I LOVE uSked and it truly makes my job a million times easier.

Cons

I really love uSked, the only function I would maybe consider adding is the option to remove myself from a job if it has NOT been confirmed yet. I think that having the assignments I click as "interested" show up in the calendar as 'pending' could be a way so that if I become unavailable while I am waiting to hear from the schedulers I could remove my interest from the assignment without having to email them.

USked Review

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Pros

I like the ease of seeing my schedule at a glance with different views.

Cons

The app has a ton of potential, but many issues that haven’t been addressed.

Helen A.

uSked gets the job done

Reviewed on 8/11/2018

Pros

The web version is very functional and full of useful information that's easy to find. Searching for and requesting open jobs is a breeze in both the website and the app; calendar view in app is clear.

Cons

The web version has no issues that I've found; the app has several. The assignment screen always defaults to tomorrow's jobs and I have to scroll back to get to the info for the job I'm about to go to. Adding jobs to my invoice via the app always takes a number of tries because of repeated errors, and sometimes the reason it gives for not adding an assignment is wrong (like showing that this is in the next pay period when it's actually just not past the grace period).
The app is also very finicky about internet signal. It often won't work because of a bad connection, when I don't have problems with any other app using the internet.

Sherrette E.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Specifically designed for service provision!

Reviewed on 8/11/2018

Pros

The app itself is incredible! The ability to review files, get directly linked to google maps for directions, and see the details about the assignment is absolutely incredible!

Cons

cant think of anything in particular.

Keisha O.
  • Industry: Events Services

I like it!

I

Pros

The app! Allows me to see my schedule and submit invoices easily.

Cons

The online asthetic. I really don’t like how it looks online or how it functions. It’s simply not as smooth as the online app.

Jr I.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

uSked Review

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

Overall, I love it. It is a really neat scheduling software program. It is very well organized and provides alerts if there are any errors. It is easy for me to pick up and have knowledge in uSked.

Pros

- "DNS" list
- The ability to use abbreviation of the service provider's name

Cons

- Having no stars on the billing section (*)
- Combining all of the AP/AR client's plan/agreement for blocking.

Vernice W.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Smooth and Efficient

Love it!!

Pros

Everything is in one area. I can get all my information with one hand on my phone.

Cons

Ot doesn’t alert me when an invoice will be or has been generated.

Michael D.

USked

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Pros

It has been easy to use for work. Quite convivial.

Cons

I have no problems with Usked’s funtionality.

Melvin K.

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/11/2018

Great! Having a good time with uSked.

Pros

It saves time for scheduling and organizing clients and service providers. Professional help from the team and shoutout to Ciara for helping us problem solve when we get lost in the system.

Cons

There is no notification or communication feature on the app to help notify service providers of posted requests, or an upcoming appointmnet.

Jason C.

USked review

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Pros

Easy to see my daily schedule at a glance.

Cons

Submitting jobs for invoice is difficult. Using a web browser is much easier for this purpose.

Rita A.

AI

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

It's a wonderful platform that I wish more agencies would adopt.

Pros

As an interpreter end user, I find the calendar for bidding on work visually clear and easy to use. Foremost, the invoicing process is seamless and saves me lots of time, which I appreciate.

Cons

It wasn't initially apparent to me which job I had already showed interest in. If those stayed highlighted and if your availability changed and you could deselect your interest, that would be helpful to do so in real time.

Dale W.

uSked review

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

I only use it for invoicing. If i'm looking for jobs I rather go on line.

Pros

It's an app which is available
on the phone.

Cons

not clear how to find jobs and invocing took a while to understand how to submit.

Mary beth M.

Software compatibility

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

(from previous) barriers is paramount and greatly appreciated.

Positive except for on campus at NIH, and other government entities where the wifi makes it impossible to access the app and there is no service in basements or in centers of buildings.

Pros

The ability to see everything in one place in one glance.

Cons

That it cannot be used off-line. I great new feature would be that once you have viewed and downloaded it in the morning, you have it available all day. This would save battery and reduce frustration in accessing info when you phone cannot connect to Wifi and there is no cell phone service. I realize that sometimes schedules are updated but often the scheduling team sends a text or email to alert when that has happened. The option of this would be wonderful. The lack of address compatibility with Google maps is also limiting. It currently only is comparable with Apple Maps, which is a supremely inferior app compared with Google Maps. Having newer, updated or just a variety of options would be very beneficial. In addition we are not able to copy the address listed directly to be able to past it into Google Maps. You have to open up Apple Maps copy it then back out of Apple Maps and back into Google Maps. This seems insignificant but it is frustrating when you are a freelance interpreter working all over the city and you can't find your assignments with ease. Lastly, I would very much like to have my teams contact info email and cell number on the app. Sometimes one or the other or both does not work, and it is an extra step to have to go through scheduling to ask for it when we are about to go spend a few hours or all day teaming with that person. It is paramount we are able to reach out to our teams and create common ground. Anything that can foster that or eliminate

Jeffrey B.

Format

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Nice if you could put those scheduled on calendar format of four weeks so I can easily scan my calendar and compare it with my time off or scheduled training conflicts. Also it would be nice to ask the person using uSked for the vacation and time off so you could combine and cancel what interpreting service are in conflict with my time off.

Pros

Software is just okay not much I like about this software.

Cons

Not enough exposed buttons available to delete, modify the schedule?

Jacob M.

ASL Interpreter review

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

Positive experience. Best features are easy invoicing/billing, easy bidding process, thorough job descriptions when properly populated.

Pros

Easy to bid for work, easy billing system , easy to see my schedule

Cons

Slow loading times beteeen screens.

Can’t take back a bid.

Would like to see on schedule screen total number of hours scheduled / worked that day. (i.e. Are certain breaks billed straight through or not?)

Add a feature to share contact information with team for that day.

Add a feature that notifies service providers of work that has become available. Instead of service provider looking for work on the app, the service provider could turn on a setting to indicate notification of work available on all days or days indicated. This could then be sent as a push notification to the lock screen and perhaps even be selected on tne lock screen as a bid/deny request.

Renee G.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

uSked gave me my time back!

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Pros

uSked was designed to make our most complicated processes efficient. The biggest impact was with our skills assessment and onboarding. It would take several members of our staff and dozens of hours to onboard one person. Now, we can assess and onboard an interpreter in a matter of hours saving us time and money to get us the resources we need quickly.

Cons

If there's anything that doesn't work for us, the uSked team listens to our needs and improves upon their system. You don't get customer service like that often nowadays!

Jonathan V.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Pros

Great user interface and functionality, would recommend to anyone who is in need of scheduling appointments or service delivery.

Cons

Ability to update organization or group name would be helpful when service requests arrive from new requestors.

Elise M.
  • Used for 2+ years

Positive changes

Reviewed on 9/11/2018

Pros

The fact that the labeling in the program was changed was a very positive modification. Originally, the way tabs were named was not intuitive and required some clicking around to find what I was looking for. The tab and button names were then changed and were much more intuitive and clear. The ease of online invoicing is one of my favorite aspects of this software.

Cons

I have no negative feedback on this software.

Alisha P.

I like the month view

A good scheduling app.

Pros

Monthly view is very helpful let’s me find jobs easily

Cons

Invoicing is a little weird and complicated

Stephanie S.

Interpreter Portal

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Pros

I enjoy that there’s a search radius and how the assignments are listed

Cons

Sometimes when I click on the details, I can’t see the full expansion of text.

Jane S.

Easy

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Pros

I can pull up my schedule quickly and easily. The invoicing is easy.

Cons

I wish I could see previous invoices... even just 1-2 prior

Michele M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Usked User Review

Reviewed on 11/11/2018

As a user, the billing features is the best! The ease of scheduling outside of Access's business hours was great as well.

Pros

The ability to streamline everything into one location.

Cons

I don't believe the UI is the best design. The organization of the information, the titles to the pages, and the fields are not visually pleasing nor intutive.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used for Free Trial

A meeting scheduler

Reviewed on 21/07/2019

Good

Pros

It helps both the user and the scheduler to manage the events

Cons

Since both parties can manage the timing it challenges

• Industry: Higher Education

Usked

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

I haven’t figured out how to accept assignments through uSked. Video instructions would be helpful.

Pros

I like how easy and detailed the invoicing is.

Cons

Can’t invoice directly after assignment, must wait for a certain period of time

Shanna W.

Great system!

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

Pros

Many good features for scheduling purposes. One-day and Seven-day view allow for a good overview of service providers on the schedule and show what options there are to assign people. Rolling the mouse over names and numbers for a quick profile of the service provider or job information without having to leave the page is time-saving and convenient! The ability to run various reports related to billing, hours of service, pay rates, service zones and more serves many purposes for whatever a specific company may need. The system also processes payroll, leave and identifies staff vs contractors, a wonderful asset for businesses!

Cons

It can be tough to learn at first because there are so many features. It is not obvious how to use these features at first and you may not be sure how to find them.