EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.6 /5 (62 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.8
4.7
4.6
4.9
Ian N.

Great Product and Service

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pros

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
Industry: Online Media

Sophisticated Software

Reviewed on 8/10/2020

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Cara O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Not All it was cracked up to be

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 31/10/2019

The experience with EngageBay was not good and I got my money back after seeing the issues.

Pros

The suite of tools is good and the fact it is integrated with many tools in one was helpful. It did however have issues.

Cons

I could not upload videos that I needed for my landing pages. They said they were fixing that but asked for my money back as their customer service could not help and would not accommodate a discount for the issue. It made no sense that they rather lose a customer totally than provide a discount so that to me suggested bad business and support in the future.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Cara, we are sorry to know about the experience. Let me have our support team reach out to you and get this addressed. Thanks for letting us know.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Cameron N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Matthew M.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

8 Month use Review

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Pierpaolo V.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Anna O.
Industry: Internet

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 17/07/2020

Pros

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links.

PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Cons

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Anna

Muhammad I.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pros

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Cons

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Kernan M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Martijn T.
Industry: Printing

Great product and customer support!

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

Pros

All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

Cons

That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Martijn.

Joel N.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 27/05/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Tommy D.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pros

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Cons

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Industry: Computer Software

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Reviewed on 24/12/2018

So far so good, no complains.

Pros

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Cons

Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Media Production
Company size: Self Employed

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Pros

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Yasaf B.
Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed on 8/12/2018

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

John H.
Industry: Consumer Goods

A good marketing automation platform

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pros

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Industry: Computer Software

All-in-one lead generation software

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pros

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Cons

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Anh N.
Industry: Education Management

Good Customer service

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Nikunjkumar C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Excellent experience

Pros

Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons

All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Nikunj

Mirza M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good Customer / IT support

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

great

Pros

The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Cons

Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

Leonardo W.
Industry: Internet

Get it if you have the chance

Reviewed on 9/12/2018

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Michael L.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros

1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Harish H.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Complete Suite for Business Automation

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Pros

Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Cons

Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Shawn L.
Industry: Biotechnology

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

Reviewed on 25/12/2018

I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Cons

They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Jan patrick T.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.