UJET

Hannah
Hannah

Easy and Efficient!

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pros

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Cons

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Valerie
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Values you as a customer

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Ariell

Overall Good

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Pros

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

Jessica

UJet

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

Great!

Great!

Pros

It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

Cons

1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result.
2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board.
3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails.
4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue.
5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

Johnrey
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

UJET Review

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Pros

I love everything about UJET. As for my position, we are having some challenges doing live monitoring or SBS with our agents since we do not have wireless headsets that will allow us to do SBS or live call monitoring while doing our admin tasks. But UJET makes it possible for us to hit two birds with one stone!

Cons

In terms of reporting, I think it will be better if we can set our team instead of putting it individually to extract UJET reporting.

Edgar

Ujet

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Over all experienced was extremely helpful this gave a high customer service experience on my customer it easy to use specially the tools on it.

Pros

Ujet was helpful when it comes of interacting with customer service specially I am a customer representative it is easy to use tools in ujet that is why I have a lot of satisfied customer service experienced.

Cons

In ujet it has a lot of useful features as far as I get started in Ujet I did not faced any problem on this platform.

lyka angelic
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Ujet is a very easy to use

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

Pros

I use Ujet for inbound to interact individually with our customers, but you can also use it for outbound calling, and it works perfectly fine.

Cons

I think you can use Ujet in a standalone browser; it's just that there is an echo when using it.

Khim Cate
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

UJET daily experience

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

Justin Kyle
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best phone tool in town!

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Pros

UJET was very easy and convenient to use. It is already a year since I started using UJET and so far there is no problem that I experienced.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like in UJET. All features are easy to access.

Carla
Carla
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great support/customer service tool

Reviewed on 6/08/2020

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Pros

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Cons

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Polina Maria

Review for Software buyers

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Susana

Totally recommended

Reviewed on 2/05/2022

Pros

Ujet is really easy to use, and has a lot of different options to communicate with the customer, in the same call you can send text messages, photos while on the phone.

Cons

The calls are automatically answered and only provide you 3 seconds to start talking and the recording feature glitches, so I usually have to download the audio.

Ariana

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Pros

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Cons

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Daniel
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Amazing tool to work with!

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Pros

I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Hassan

Sleek Looking and Fast!

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Pros

I like that UJET provides its easy to use app to manage day to day status, channel I am working on, and calls. It manages inbound and outbound calls, I can make both, and it has an intuitive whisper notification for incoming calls. Its integration with Kustomer is a plus!

Cons

I really do like using UJET every day! Nothing to complain about as I am a very happy customer!

Mary
  • Industry: Restaurants

Quirks that make it frustrating

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

It get's the job done- I just think the kinks from above would make it that much better.

Pros

The interface is pretty straightforward.

Cons

I wish that the volume I set on my laptop would stay at the level I set it. It somehow resets to always being super loud when it rings and when I'm placing a call.

I wish that the size I set my Ujet would stay that size- I make it that size for a reason and having to constantly adjust it back down is frustrating.

My Ujet has not has sound for about 2 weeks now- I rely heavily on the visual cue of a call coming in. I have done the trouble-shooting methods that have been presented to us.

Over the past week my calls done connect as quickly as they used to. I work in the same location, ie: the same distance away from the router as I have before. It will count me down then just say "Connecting..." for upwards of 30-45 seconds. When that happens with all of my calls it's a major time eater.

Tania

Ujet feedback

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

Pros

I like that it's very easy to use, and it's also fast

Cons

The only thing I will include is if it can record outbound calls

alexander irwin
  • Industry: Information Services

best software

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Pros

fast, easy and so dependable at times when you needed it the most.

Cons

some latency, sometimes it lags but sometimes not.

Symone

UJET Review

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Pros

moving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.

Cons

The calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.

Jennifer

SWAG Ujet

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

When I first started to use it, it was pretty self explanatory. I didn't have any issues with it. It's pretty clear to understand

Pros

It's easy to use, and it doesn't require a hard install. It's simple to use and doesn't really require any instructions to be given. So easy a toddler can use it.

Cons

The only thing, would be that it lags a little, but that could just be due to the internet connection.

UJET Call Engine

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Pros

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

Cons

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

U Jet Feedback

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Overall UJET is a great phone system for executing calls and running reports; definitely an upgrade from the last system.

Pros

I like the ability to change and view live aux codes. I also found the ability to run summary reports very useful when verifying hours.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that you couldn't force logout users.

Chantelle
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used.

Reviewed on 7/07/2020

Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Pros

The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Cons

Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.

Easy to use, easy to set up

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Pros

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

Cons

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.

shasta
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

great job ujet

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Pros

its easy to use and very detailed in what you are using

Cons

nothing everything was neatly put together