tab32

Complete cloud-based Dental EHR & practice management system

4.5 /5 (37 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.6
Ryan M.

Post Server World: Multiple Vendors. One Login. One Price

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

Very helpful during the migration as well as training and implementation.

Pros

tab32 allowed us to move us off of our server while not losing any key workflows that we needed. We even saved on our monthly payments by consolidating all our different vendors we were using by moving to tab32. From patient texting, free updates, estatements with online payments, unlimited eclaims, online booking, reporting, digital x ray studio, and many more, tab32 had everything we needed to keep growing our practice and move to a post server world.

Cons

Change management is always difficult, but after using the software for about 2-3 weeks my staff became very efficient.

Nina N.

tab32 review

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

I have a lot of recommendations, but I ultimately like this product a lot. I think it has potential to be much better. I hope that this company lasts because I really don't want to have to transition my charts again.

Pros

It is great to have everything in one place and to be able to access everything remotely. The software is intuitive and comprehensive. Its also nice to be able to communicate easily with patients.

Cons

Some of the features are unnecessarily disorganized. It would have been ideal to copy the features of other EHR's that are doing their thing well. For example, the chart notes are not organized at all- just copy Open Dental. The billing is also not straight forward. The reports are easy to run, but there is no option to compare things. It would be great to be able to compare monthly production for date of service and monthly collection for date of service. Also, why would anyone need to know when a date a service was entered? This is an unnecessary report option. I think you need more dentists and billers to consult with and to implement these changes.

Lastly, you need to develop a phone app, at least for the doctor. For example, I had a patient text me yesterday and I couldn't respond until late last night; then she texted me back at 7 am this morning but I didn't check the site until 9 pm tonight and I'm pretty sure she is going to be angry about that. But on days when I'm not in the office it isn't always possible for me to get on my computer. Patients expect a response earlier when its a text. And this app should not be an added fee.

Ebony M.

Cloud is the way to go!

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Pros

Tab32 is a very strong asset for our Dental practice in terms of operational and patient communications - reminders, appointment confirmation, automated recalls & surveys. Being Cloud software, it has provided me the flexibility to finish off day early sometimes and get back to it later in the evening or week ends, has complete auditing. The User Interface is a total upgrade and intuitive compare with traditional server based age old software.

Cons

Nothing major to gripe about but they are working on some small enhancements that we've requested like customized reporting, timesheet management. Again, their customer service is easy to reach and accommodative in case of any help / issues.

Janice K.

Company is adaptive to recommendations and are very quick to respond to any issues and work...

Reviewed on 5/01/2018

Pros

Ease of use. The all inclusive nature of the software - appointment reminders, verifications, billing -- it's an all in one experience.

Cons

The periodontal charting could use further improvement as it tends to lag behind as you are inputting clinical findings. The radiographs cannot be fully manipulated once uploaded.

Leslie E.

Very easy platform to learn with great features.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017

Pros

The effort the team puts in to making it fit the individual practice needs. Over the top customer service!

Cons

I haven't found anything to date that I dislike. We are working out the links. The chart doesn't put the teeth in numerical order and molar root canal treatment only shows on one root instead of all three. Again they are working to fix these little things.

Melody J.

Awesome & Very Helpful

Reviewed on 8/02/2018

ALL THE FEATURES ON THIS PROGRAM, FOR MY BUSINESS TO SUCCEED.

Pros

The software has all the features you will need to manage/ start your business, plus they have great online support to help with your needs.

Ranu M.

Great Software even for the beginners

Reviewed on 21/09/2017

Pros

It's like using iPhone, very easy to use and learn. I figure if everything is going to the cloud why not the practice software. I think it covers pretty much all aspects of managing the dental practice and still evolving.

Lena L.

Tab32

Reviewed on 7/08/2020

Despite the initail hurdles of transition from another PMS, overall it is a positive change.

Pros

It offers a lot of efficiency to the overall workflow. All features that we required for the daily functionality are present. Easy to learn for new hires without previous PMS experience.

Cons

Speed could be improved. There is lagging here & there. It requires a lot of clicking. We arelocated on east cost & they are on west, so time difference is an issue when we need trouble shooting.

Rupi B.

Unhappy customer

Reviewed on 14/05/2020

I am pretty upset.

Pros

Convenience of cloud based.Everything I needed on one platform.

Cons

Messed up reports. Non reconciled, miss matched reports every single day.

Nice Software

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

It's a simple layout and easy to navigate between pages. Hello Patient works great and the patients love it.

Cons

Some of the reports are a little difficult to understand.

So amazing!

Reviewed on 26/01/2018

Pros

Can't believe how helpful Tab32 has been for me to streamline my dental practice. It's helped me grow my income

Cons

It's clunky and it was quite difficult to get up to speed and learn the product. But their support was helpful

Dr. K.

This product is NOT ready for real time.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

I found out that my current system is way more advanced.

Pros

The concept of all things integrate d and cloud based is great. Especially the X-rays. Hello Patient is another.

Cons

It's still in the concept stage. The software needs way more work. Buyer beware, it is smoke and mirrors. They get you to pay for set-up and have a brief review of software. No formal training. Once you've paid for set-up and first month's fee and really use the software you find out how inept the software is compared to others. For the seasoned offices I would require them to offer free set-up and work with the software for 90 days so you have a good grasp of what you're buying. Keep your old system running. For the new dentists, do your research, what you don't know can be detrimental.

Scott C.

Amazing Product

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

Pros

Customer service is impeccable. Always willing to assist with any problems I've had. Additionally, they are frequently updating the software, making changes or adjustments based on the user likes or dislikes. The layout of the software is also very intuitive and easy to learn.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Haven't been using the software long enough yet to have any issues. However, any issues I would have could be easily changed by the developers.

Bryan T.

Cloud Based Practice Management System

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

I have used tab32 EHR system for last couple of years while working at Dr. Mishra's office. In beginning, I was little apprehensive of using cloud based software but over last couple of years, I am amazed at the progress the software has made. And hence, I decided to use this platform for my new practice too.

Pros

The software is intuitive where every functionality like progress notes, forms, medical history, and xrays are click away, which makes documentation a breeze. I can access patient charts and xrays from home or while traveling is fantastic. Also, I am big fan of their integrated hellopatient system within EHR itself.

Cons

Once in a while software would limit us to upload multiple files in EHR but then we were explained that it was due to security, they raised the limit but we had to call and request, which is little hassle but no big issue. Also, I hope they soon bring mac based xray system.

Lee H.

Easy to use fully functional platform

Reviewed on 20/06/2017

Cloud based makes management of practice possible 24/7 from home. Reports are easy to read. Notes and other features can have templates set up for ease of use. Better connectivity with patients than previous software packages.

Pros

Cloud based; very flexible and can be adapted to most any situation. Tablets work great. The Hello Patient features are unmatched.

Cons

Some features not like other software packages, so training is very important. Customer Services can be more robust.

Response from tab32

thank you.

Eric J.

Very easy to use. Has freed up time and made me more productive. Web based access from...

Reviewed on 20/06/2017

Incresed Productivity

Pros

This software allows me follow through with my treatment plan without putting in any new data. I am also keep accurate notes on the patient which I create. It feels very personal.

Cons

What like least is my not knowing how to xrays with it on my MAC. I am confident that xray ability for my MAC will come soon.

Response from tab32

thank you Dr. Josephson!

Sahra B.

Love this

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

Pros

It is very simple to use and tech support is awesome! I use their product daily and love it

Cons

Sometimes it lags. That is the only issue I have with it.

Dondre S.

Cloud Based is Awesome! Functional and convenient wherever I am

Reviewed on 22/06/2017

Cloud Based and ease of use wherever I have access to device with internet

Pros

The Cloud Based function was the best aspect of this program. The new practice discount is very helpful.

Cons

The mobile app for android needs to be better and more functional. There needs to be better data entry method of dental codes/services by typing in codes if preferred by user. This is sometimes faster than clicking multiple places to inter treatment.

Angela L.

Tab32 Review

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Everything is so easy to use and see quickly.

Pros

Pretty easy to use. It is very accessible.

Cons

I dont like the little orange box that appears when you are hovering over an appt. Well, I do, but it appears out of no where when there is no appt in sight and I have to refresh the whole page to get rid of it. Also I would love to be able to search patients by their preferred name.

Chris A.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Purchase

Reviewed on 2/05/2019

Good at first because I was lead to believe certain items would migrate. However, the more time I spent with it and realized how many critical components were not migrated the more I disliked the bill of goods (bad) that I was sold. Had I known this information early on , I would have saved a lot of time and money. I spent a decent amout of money on the migration only to have the the main components not migrate. There should be a pre migration process to confirm if this is the correct software for your practice

Pros

I was excited to incorporate all of the features that the sales person sold me on

Cons

The most important aspects from my previous software did not transfer over during the migration process.

Eva S.

Everything you need in one place

Reviewed on 18/10/2018

Using the system I am able to run a teledentistry operation, which is a big win. The software is able to handle our processes and the way we interact with patients as well as hygienists and dentists working asynchronously. Customer Rep did a great job in responding to any questions we have in a timely way. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

The software includes many features that I need and is highly configurable, which makes me feel like I can do anything and allows me to make processes unique to my company. My favorite feature are the ability to link clients customized forms and not require them to make an email or password, which helps reduce the obstacle of patients booking with us while still capturing all the needed data.

Cons

There are very many icons, which requires some upfront training.

Purnima S.

BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MY PRACTICE

Reviewed on 9/11/2018

Aaaamazing !!!! You guys are the BEST IN BUSINESS

Pros

Helpful, well trained, approachable and Awesome. Trust me, I texted these guys on weekends and they got back to me in matter of minutes. True professionals. 5 star Team.

Cons

I worked with Dentrix and Eagle soft so there are features which still need to be implemented. But these guys are on it. I am sure that tab32 has a bright future.

Nancy A.

new client loves it

Reviewed on 12/02/2017

They are very responsive and helpful! I wanted to get started right away and they helped. Answered questions promptly, has features I've never seen before-looking forward to implementing them in my practice.

Pros

features

Cons

needs more webinars

Eugene P.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 3/09/2020

Fantastic! You won’t regret it.

Pros

Cloud based
No need for IT company
Excellent uptime
Great customer service
Able to get a response from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (true)

Cons

There is a trade off when using cloud based software of fewer rich features vs server based products.

However, there are work arounds and the benefits are huge.

Bobby B.

Using Tab32 for over a year

Reviewed on 17/07/2018

Works well for and it's constantly improving, it's a great software to get into and grow with.

Pros

Amazing features that need to be connected and easier to use.
They do listen to your concern after a while and will try improvements.
Everything in one place and many features that would cost more than a single app.

Cons

No updated given, bad customer support as it takes way too long to get back to you.
There are way too many steps to do simple tasks. Appointments have 3 step work to be done.
It's improved by miles in the last year but still needs work.