Salesmate

CRM, sales management, automation & acceleration software

4.8/5

Paul P.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Just gets it done!

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible.
By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc.
In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

Pros

The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it!
Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

Cons

It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

Response from Salesmate

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

Zora Z.

very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support

Reviewed on 6/02/2018

pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros

I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons

Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.

Ian R.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Thrilled with the software

Reviewed on 29/04/2017

Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Pros

Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services.

I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API.

The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

Cons

We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future!

Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

Kristy N.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Salesmate Review

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Overall, it is easy to you and I have found what works for me given everything. But, you don't want a user to have to "find what works for them" in a system. You want a BULL DOG of a system that is constantly updated with new features and a better flow. I have so many activities that are open and dead and it is super unorganized bc it lacks certain features like highlighting a company green once it's won or red when they're not interested etc.

Pros

I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system. I also like that you can see when someone opens.

Cons

What I like least is that nothing is integrated. Users need to have the ability to update one area and it update in others as well. I keep my notes in the description area of the company because it is the first thing I see. I do not like that there is a max characters allowed. The note section should not be so hidden and there are TOO MANY places to enter notes etc. Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming. Lastly, when I send an email - I am emailed a response but when I reply it seems to send from a different email than the system so this could be confusing for people I talk to. Oh, and it would be beneficial to partner with adobe!

Bob W.

Incredible Sales Automation CRM and OmniChannel tool...

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

The experience is great. They use Intercom and are always responsive and effective in solving customer needs.

Pros

The Salesmate team continues to deliver a quality product for seasoned sales professionals.

Cons

I would like to see more robust sequencing capabilities for multi-channel. Stronger integration for scheduling, follow-up, and Gmail integration automation. However, the capabilities are rich for an inbox compliment.

Response from Salesmate

Thank you for this review! We are happy you are excited about our power dialer & smart queue! :)

Also, thank you for the constructive feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance these features over time!

Thank you!

Zachary T.

Very happy with my Salesmate choice

Reviewed on 1/02/2019

I waited a few months to write this review, as I am used to giving software a try and tossing it out once I've discovered what it really delivers. This has been the opposite. I now rely on it completely and it is a natural part of my work flow. So far, I only use it as a lone salesperson. I filtered through many other options before deciding on Salesmate and am really happy with my choice!

Pros

The support team is awesome! The product has a full set of features at a fair price.
It was pretty easy to set up and customize. They helped me set up a mobile # to use for work, and all calls, emails and texts are tracked completely and automatically! I carry one device with clear separation of work and personal. I have caught the attention of my management and co-workers as being uber-organized even on the week I was given (3x) the leads I was supposed to receive.

Cons

I don't try to attach files in the software. I create separate job folders to hold all my forms and pictures.

There is some functionality with time tracking and calendar integration that I think they are working on, but it's not here yet. I'm eager to be able to further customize the initial dashboard screen. I don't want to build custom reports on pages that I need to select or dig into. That defeats the point of a dashboard.

Alan P.

I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017

automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap.
My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros

I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

Jules B.
  • Industry: Machinery

Best CRM for the Price

Reviewed on 20/07/2020

Wonderful. Much more affordable and comes with great support.

Pros

I love Salesmate. The UI is clean, the customer service team is very responsive. They offer a large amount of pipelines for a small price so it scales well. Much better alternative to Zendesk.

Cons

They dont have a "delete" button for incorrect imports but it can be easily fixed otherwise by just "tagging" your imports beforehand.

Antonio M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great CRM, very easy to adapt to individual physiotherapist

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

The software is very intuitive and yet very powerful. I t has been always up. Now I feel that I am in control of my customers relations, because, just of-the-shelf, Salesmate keeps track of everything.

Pros

I am a self-employed physiotherapist, without any other employee in my business. I keep track of al my appointments and treatments with Salesmate, since approximately three months.

I like most its simplicity of use, flexibility and support. With 24-7 helpdesk support available by chat, I have been able to start smoothly implementing my own customisation ideas and have an understanding of Salesmate features which, will, no doubt, help me proactively manage my customers relationships.

Cons

As I have been using this software for three months, without any problem and have enjoyed great support bu chat, I cannot provide insights into any problem or any con with the software.

Nick E.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great value for the money

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Pros

- Very affordable
- No entry barrier in terms of set up fees
- Very flexible
- Customizable
- Full of feature sets

Cons

While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

Chandrayee M.

Best CRM in Market

Reviewed on 16/02/2019

I took one dashboard 3 months ago just took another one 3 days back. that summarise my overall experience.

Pros

workflow automation is more advanced than other crms in market

SMS Integration Option

Price

The support staffs are gems they have in their team.

Cons

nothing as such. just loading speed is slow.

Fatih sultan P.
  • Industry: Design

Best CRM for Agencies

Reviewed on 1/02/2019

Pros

User friendly interface. A great mobile app. Simple. Just what you need is it. It's redundant.

Cons

I couldn't find a few features I was looking for. But it's not worth mentioning.

Christophe N.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Salesmate - quite happy with it so far

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

This is my first paid CRM, so far I am quite satisfied with it beside the cons and the price.

Pros

The overall design and the full set of features are good. It is easy to use and understand.

Cons

Somehow, this is performing quite slowly on both my laptop and my phone. I also received multiple notice for a single email reception which is quite annoying when it pops up 4 times on top of the display.

Patricia R.

Still New

Reviewed on 3/09/2020

Pros

I do like the ability to send bulk emails.

Cons

I don't want to link my personal email with the program.

Matt D.

Best CRM for our Business

Reviewed on 8/11/2019

Salesmate has revolutionised how our business operates. Our systems have been simplified and become much more efficient.
The ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages is critical to our business and Salesmate does this seamlessly.
The comprehensive search capabilities have allowed us to speed up our processes and stay on top of our client data, ensuring that everything is always up to date.
I wish we had found Salesmate years ago!
I highly recommend Salesmate.

Pros

Ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages.
Salesmate is a CRM that is versatile and very customizable. The support provided is exceptional. The team is always able to help.

Cons

It does everything we need. I'm looking forward to the planned XERO Accounting software integration.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Salesmate

Bulk SMS and Email sending work best with Salesmate. No other CRM met our needs.
Mithil P.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

A good basic alternative to your CRM needs

Reviewed on 8/04/2021

It has been great. We just deployed it for a client.

Pros

Salesmate is a good customer relationship management software option for users who do not want a lot of complexity in their CRM. It is good value for money too.

Cons

Integration and available apps could be better. There are workarounds by using Zapier but overall I feel the market place could be upgraded.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesmate

Pricing options were better.

The most economical and feature-rich CRM

Reviewed on 6/08/2018

I could keep my data organized and reach out to my prospect in real time. It is a reliable and beneficial solution.

Pros

After thorough research, I decided to invest in Salesmate CRM and so far, my experience had been good with this feature-rich system. It has all the necessary features I need for my business. I have clients from various industries. With Salesmate, I could create a sales pipeline for each industry and manage the sales process efficiently without any confusion. This intuitive solution helped me in tracking my deals and communication as well as gave the flexibility to automate the cumbersome activity of assigning tasks. The best part is that Salesmate integrates with various third-party applications making work easier and faster.

Cons

There were few minor glitches in the past, but with the new updates and advancements I haven’t encountered any problem recently.

Response from Salesmate

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a long-time partner of Salesmate!

Mike B.

Solid CRM for small business looking for an easy to use, yet impactful CRM

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Pros

As an owner of a small, growing VA business, I was really drawn into Salesmate by its price point, easy interface, and simplicity. I have tried out a number of CRMs, but they all seemed to have way more features and options than I really needed (even though I'm a bit of a techy). The customer service support has been very responsive, which I appreciate, and they've been open to feedback. I'm enjoying using the tool to track sales goals and progress, as well as to organized contacts, companies, and follow up on leads.

Cons

There are still some quirks and bugs with the tool that can be a bit cumbersome. Nothing that would turn me away, but little things like where to find the workflows section, clearing out missed calls individually as opposed to in bulk when integrating RingCentral. As a growing company, I appreciate Salesmate being open to customer feedback, which is honestly a big reason why I'm going to stick with it.

Pritesh G.

Helps Our Sales Team Stay Focused & Organized

Reviewed on 16/03/2017

Salesmate has helped us organize and keep us on top of all our deals in our pipeline. There are a lot of similar softwares out there but Salesmate is super easy to use and very affordable compared the competition. Keep up the great work!

Pros

Easy to use and affordable.

Matthew G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Very happy with my decision to start using Salesmate

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

Quick implementation, great pricing, and really easy to learn/use.

Pros

What's not to love, right out of the box they include email integration, hotkey functionality to make adding new deals a breeze, and the customer service they provide. They're also always looking to improve and open to new ideas which is a feature all in itself.

Looking forward to what Salesmate comes out with next and growing our company with their sales platform.

Cons

After chatting with support team they already addressed what Cons I'm facing and they're already working on improving the features. There's really nothing negative I can say about the platform that they aren't already aware of and actively working to improve.

David P.
  • Industry: Sports

Small Business

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

Great for staying organized and reaching out to clients.

Pros

The software is straightforward to navigate. We built a large clientele in a short period. Our sales have benefited greatly.

Cons

The software has been fantastic! No complaints.

Kristie M.

Excellent CRM

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Salesmate software allows us to track all of our activities, tasks, sales etc. all in one place and gives use the ability to use reports that give us insights on those activities.

Pros

I loved the support and service provided as well as how user friendly the CRM is easy to use.

Cons

Learning a new system and the set up is not always easy, however I can say that the support given from the Salesmate team, made it very easy for me to do.

Steven K.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Exceptional Customer Support

Reviewed on 4/06/2019

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and is intuitive. It understands the sales process and helps keep me organized.

Cons

I believe there are definitely some product enhancements that can be added to include a more robust offering. However, the price of SalesMate is very fair and the value for the money is amazing.

Love this application!

Reviewed on 8/02/2019

It's great! Helped align our entire company!

Pros

Super easy to use and track activity across a company (especially an international growing one). I can easily see how the company sales activities are measuring up across our multiple regions, which helps when we organize sales campaigns, budgets, projections, etc.

Cons

As a growing start-up, I'm not technically a sales person but I use salesmate to still check up on our sales activities and follow/report my conversations. That being said, the activities page is a little much for a position like me where my email activity isn't necessarily helpful given most of them are project-based and not sales based.

Alex S.

Review of Salesmate

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Utilitarian

Pros

Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

Cons

The data sharing capabilities could be improved.