Drawboard Projects

Your team's real-time collaborative workspace for PDF review

4.9 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!
Luis enrique A.

I love Bullclip, recommended.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 18/07/2018

The possibility of creating, sharing and downloading files in real time is really innovative. Bullclip is available to anyone, developing on all devices.

Pros

Designed for design lovers, their online efforts sharing 2D designs, but with excellent quality. A friend of the planet that avoids the use of paper, I can use it on any touch device and it works perfectly.

Cons

I think they can still improve several of its features for a better experience. In any case I am very happy since I use Bullclip.

Trevor B.

Ease of use. Highly capable software

Reviewed on 18/01/2018

Ability to take plans to site/meetings and mark up information with ease.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to work both online and offline. Ability to load and use large files. Ability to have multiple people looking at the same document and marking up at once. Scaling and measuring features.

Cons

Inability to upload from email on iOS. Online/offline functionality could be improved. Scaling can only be set when 'online'.

Louise C.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A great tool for completing documents electronically

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Reducing the paper waste from our company and improving the speed at which we can get documents from our site team to our client as we can now download the documents minutes after they have been completed whereas before we had to wait for the site team to get back to the office (often from other countries).

Pros

It is easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Any issues we have are resolved almost instantly.
We were looking for a product for some time which would enable us to eradicate paper waste from our company and we have finally found something that works really well and there are improvements being made to the product all the time.

Cons

There are some small issues that occur from time to time but these are resolved very quickly by the customer service team.
We have asked for some improvements to be made that would improve our ease of use and these ideas have been taken on board and we have been told that they are currently in the pipeline.

Adam C.
Industry: Civil Engineering
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Easy to use, best out there, exactly what we were looking for in a Digital Markup solution.

Reviewed on 15/01/2018

Improve efficiency, improved quality, ease of collaboration over geographies,

Pros

Real time collaborative marking up
Use multiple touch devices
Really responsive to touch pens
Great tool
Great File management built in
5 min learning curve

Mateo G.

Great Platform for our Estimators/PMs/Field supervisors to communicate on pricing changes and jobs.

Reviewed on 11/02/2018

More effective communication between estimators and field supervisors.

Pros

Bullclip has allowed us to have a more efficient level of communication between our office and our field guys. As challenges arise on site, change orders, RFIs, and pricing requests are needed; through bullclip we can clearly communicate and understand conditions on site and what problem solution should be.

Cons

I love everything about the software if anything I would like to be able to insert additional images and pdfs to the already active and downloaded drawings.

Zach J.

A fantastic application for collaborative project work with multiple stakeholders.

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

Pros

The ability to easily add drawings into Bullclip, edit them collaboratively, add comments, attribute changes to a particular user, were all extremely useful features.

Cons

Exporting multiple drawings is not possible at the moment. And adding comments can be a touch counter-intuitive.

Monica G.

Fantastic software!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Pros

I love that Bullclip allows me to get live drawing updates from the people that I work with! It's super useful

Cons

I would like the ability to export more than one drawingat a time, it'd save a lot of time and effort.

Response from Drawboard

Thanks for your review Monica! There's even more good news - we just released the ability to export more than one drawing at a time, as well as bulk tagging and bulk deletion.

Let us know what you think!

Nathan