Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

3.6 /5 (62 reviews) Write a Review!
3.6
3.5
3.6
3.4
Christina M.

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

Reviewed on 23/05/2020

After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

Pros

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Cons

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

Ken D.

construction company

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

Loses invoices, they vanish, and cannot be retrieved. I have noticed that I have lost invoices and they are completely gone, I called customer report if I can find the invoice number they can retrieve it?? Does me no good if it comes up missing and I don't see it gone. I don't understand why they can't find the Glitch in the software and guarantee me that it won't happen again. I am currently looking to find a better invoice software.

Pros

quick invoicing

Cons

loses invoices, cannot make progress bills off a single invoice, such as draws on a project.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Justin N.
Industry: Construction

Great for Small Business!

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Highly recommend for new business owners.

Pros

We tried to switch from quickbooks to Invoice2Go and we were highly impressed! It's truly a simple, intuitive app. It allows for us to collect payments, send invoices and track expenses. It's quick to set up an invoice and send. We loved it!

Cons

We simply outgrew the software. Our business developed into a multi faceted business and we needed something more robust. Highly recommend Invoice2Go if you are a small business. It will help elevate you to the next level.

Sarah N.
Industry: Education Management

Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Pros

I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk.

Cons

I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client.

I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.

Ashley C.

I work with this software daily for almost 7 months now.

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

Pros

I like how user friendly it is. I started working with this software and got very little training. I figured it out pretty quickly.

Cons

I do not like how you can't search for names on the invoices easily. This also applies to the app version of this software too. It is a headache if i have to look up a previously sent invoice. I also do not like the image limit when uploading a picture to attach to the invoice.

Marcus K.
Industry: Accounting

Ruined a previously fabulous product

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Cons

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Michael A.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

just an awesome system for the person who is self employed

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

i do this software so easy to use and bill my clients and track my payments.

Pros

easy to use.
easy to track and send invoices.
easy to bill clients in a professional way.
great interface.

Cons

they could work on the creating invoices and it does tend to get a bit confusing at times.
the customer list also needs a bit more ease of access

Kirstie S.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Invoice Management Software that works.

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

Love it, makes invoicing quick and easy.

I am glad I bought the paid version.

Pros

I love the easy interface and how quick it is to load invoices and duplicate repeat invoices. Its great to track money outstanding and payments made.

The cell phone app is useful for making off payments and sending reminders.

Cons

I would love to be able to tag invoices according to project and generate reports that are tag specific.

I also had a hassle where I merged clients with the same name by accident and haven't found and easy way to resolve that , so my report isn't 100% accurate.

Karel S.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Starter plan not working

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Not good

Pros

The software is easy to use and UX interface is ok.
Looks nice

Cons

I had starter plan and paid for the service. For my plan I can normally manage X invoices. If I went above I deleted old invoice; But since recent update the tool is not respecting the plan. I have only few invoices left but still cannot create a new one. I only need a simpel solution to issue invoices. Not to store or manage them. But even something simple as this is not working. Unacceptable for me for a paid service. I also raised two cases for their support but after two days no reply yet. I'm very upset about this. I had to find fast another solution. I would not recommend using this solution. Regards

Michelle L.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Could be great for you

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

I wouldn't discredit this software, it is good. It just wasn't what I was looking for

Pros

This software could be great for others, I did love the concept of this software, it created invoices for my business,

Cons

I guess I was looking for more of an accounting software that did more for my business, other than create and track invoices. This could be a great software for someone who is looking for just that

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great for invoicing and receiving payments

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Pros

We really liked invoice to go and wanted to use it the interface is fast simple. And visually appealing. It’s easy to use in the field, too quickly email invoices to clients.

Cons

However, it’s a little bit troublesome because it doesn’t seem to integrate with other systems like quickbooks etc. So I tend to be more tailored for an owner-operator business and doesn’t scale as well as other solution.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kieron B.

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 5/01/2017

Easy setup and straight forward. Good day to day tool for contractors working on site. Good record keeping

Catherine H.
Industry: Design

Watch out for Stripe!!!!

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 29/04/2020

Very, very unhappy. Will be switching to another form of invoicing: payment. The person that I spoke to from Invoices To Go said this is a common complaint. Yet they choose to do nothing

Pros

I THOUGHT they were good until my client made a payment

Cons

Neither Invoices To Go not their third party company, Stripe give you their criteria for using Stripe BEFORE money is deposited by a client. Then they hold your funds

Leigh L.
Industry: Building Materials

Invoice fo sho!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Great for any size business.

Pros

So easy to use...anyone should be able to figure this out. How nice is it to be able to go and make an invoice without having to use excel? Love it.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I think they blew it out of the park with this one.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Lauren T.

Fast & easy

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 3/02/2020

Pros

Invoice2go is easy to navigate & simple.

Cons

Not enough templates. Would like to see more options.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Misty V.

Invoice2 go

Reviewed on 2/04/2020

Pros

The style and layout of the whole system is extremely nice. It converts from mobile app to desktop. It allows real time updates of the data. Also restricting users access.

Cons

The cost of this software and the poor communication of the staff. We are really busy as everyone and when the software renewed it had jumped in price. It is a nice software. But they are reaching too far in price. So I did not renew. And they locked all past data no access unless you renew. That's fine I keep copies. But leaves a bad taste for this company. Now using a free app which works for everything we need with out own custom db. But for others there are more reasonable companies that does not homd your data hostage.

Brian H.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

Reviewed on 1/02/2017

I have been using Invoice2go for about two years now.
This is my story:
Invoices have disappeared from their database on a regular basis over the two years.
Fortunately, because I BCC all my invoices, I had backup copies in my email.
My invoices that I emailed out did not reach my clients. Invoice2go figured they'd been delivered to their junk mail. Some of our commercial clients keep us waiting up to ninety days before paying, and so we waited. When we finally determined that they hadn't ever received the invoices, it was sometimes six months or more before we got paid. Invoice2go recommended that before sending an invoice, that I contact my customers and get them to change their email setup to accept our emails.
When Google Chrome updated, Invoice2go didn't; they were incompatible and it would not work properly. I switched to Firefox but continued to have issues. All of my settings, the email message ...all were dropped when I switched over. As a result, and unbeknownst to me, I was no longer BCC'ing my invoices to our company email. During that interval the database dropped another fourteen invoices and I did not have my email backup to rely on. It took a week in the office with my employees, going through the database, time sheets, and work orders to restore those invoices. The problem was further exacerbated by the fact that I didn't know who the invoices were for, if the jobs had been completed or if the invoices had even been mailed out. I lost all the material lists and the pricing. I also discovered that a lot of customers don't call to complain that we didn't send them an invoice.
I cannot use the scroll wheel on my mouse. I even went out a replaced the mouse. I can scroll only with the arrows on the keyboard.
When I create a new invoice, I would say that once every five or six invoices it screws up the sequence. If you miss it, it looks like a missing invoice. In my case I had emailed backups to prove that there had indeed been an invoice, but it can confuse the issue.
The spell checker will point out spelling mistakes, provide the proper spelling but when corrected the word immediately reverts to the incorrect spelling.

Scott F.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little quirks.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017

Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Pros

Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

Cons

They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

Serenity S.

So much more than invoicing

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Pros

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Cons

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Myles C.

Long time user

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

I’ve been an invoice2 go user for over 5 years.

Pros

I’ve been using invoice2go for several years since it was a very inexpensive app. I like that I can easily do estimates and then convert them to invoices. I primarily use my smartphone when on the worksite and it’s features are easy to access on both smartphones and laptops.

Cons

I cannot easily save the info as a database, and the price has increased significantly since I began using it, however I still choose it over comparable products for ease of use.

Simon C.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great for firing out PDF invoices

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

Pros

Easy to use interface with lots of options

Cons

Cost is a little high compared to competitors but overall happy

George S.

Helps keep you organized

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Pros

You can look back at jobs from a year or two ago and know exactly when they paid and when you did the job. helps you keep track of what people owe you. Invoice someone from your car quickly and help you get paid quicker.

Cons

Fees per year sometimes seem a little high, i wish you could just buy the app instead of pay yearly

Kelsey H.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I love Invoice2go!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Overall, I had a great experience with Invoice2go, I would definitely use it again.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It sends invoices quickly and effortlessly. it's super user friendly.

Cons

I have had a couple invoices vanish mysteriously.

Larry B.

Bad to worse

Reviewed on 28/07/2017

Cons

Everything, can't navigate smoothly, takes 2 to 3 moves to do what use to take one. Loses info and sometimes won't save files. I will be changing to a new app as soon as I can.
It used to be good but after recent update, they lost over a dozen appointments costing me thousands and they didn't seem to care. Then after trying to move around or work in the new "updated" version is bad really bad unless you're a computer nerd.

Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Simple invoicing app with some nice reports

Reviewed on 5/04/2018

Pros

- Clean intuïtive interface
- On desktop AND mobile
- Reports are well thought out
- Paypal integration

Cons

You can't really go wrong with this app.