ClockShark

4.7/5
4.8/5

Jan
Jan

Great product, great service!

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

More accurate time tracking may have saved us money, but the main benefit stems from employees getting sloppier on keeping a hand-written time card. Now I don't have to keep my own record, re-create times, check their math, question their times, or manually input time into Quickbooks.

Pros

Where do I start? It allows us to track our employees' time to the minute, GPS tracking to verify employee times is great, the app is easy for them to use, it integrates with Quickbooks, and the service is above par. I can shoot any question over to them via chat, and they are always prompt, friendly, and helpful in guiding me to a fix. We've used other clock-in systems in the past, but this one is the best we've used.

Cons

Two or three times over the year we've been using the software, the crew has had an app glitch where they haven't been able to clock out or clock back in, but that's only 3 instances out of at least 600 clock-ins. It may have been due to reception/data issues, and they could still put in 'notes' stating when they took lunch or clocked in or out.

Greg

Clock Shark needs clock in rounding!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2023

Everything else about clock shark is great. Love the interface, online help, easy to use for employees. If they could implement the clock in shift rounding, I would give Clock Shark a 10/10

Pros

Everything for the most part is great. Geofencing, uploading documents for easy access, payroll friendly, employee time sheet accountability.

Cons

I do NOT like the fact that if my employees get to the job early and clock in when they get there, say 6:45am for a 7am start I can't have the system round their start time to 7am. Not having this one feature costs me thousands a year and probably more than what I am saving by switching to Clock Shark from my previous system. This seems like a very easy thing to program into the system, and I don't know why Clock Shark can't figure that out.

Procore and Arcoro

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

To save money and because Clock Shark worked better with my accounting system. Clock Shark also has some other unique features that I really like. Such as uploading job info for my foreman and accessibility to those documents. Forman's ability to track time on his project.

Arcoro

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Interface and ease of use.
Neil

Overkill for me but still useful

Reviewed on 8/06/2023

ClockShark has at a minimum sharpened up our day to day timekeeping. Since as a boss I can check to see if the guys are diligent in recording their hours, they rarely are trying to “remember what they did on Monday” on Friday when they need to band in timesheets for the week

Pros

I need a stripped down version of this. I don’t/won’t use many of the features behind the simple time keeping app entered manually end of day

Cons

How I’m paying as much as we do for as little of it that we use

Response from ClockShark

Hey, Neil! We appreciate the feedback! We'd be interested to learn what features you use and see if any of the additional features that are available could be helpful to speed up any of your current business processes. Please submit your feedback to our customer support team at [email protected]!

Alessandro
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Excellent Job Management Option

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

The entire job costing from the software brings a production that is resourceful and reliable.

Pros

ClockShark has a valuable option for cost estimation, and this increases productivity.

Cons

The inclusion of AI in managing expenses has made the application flawless.

Andualem
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Efficient Time Tracking Made Easy

Reviewed on 5/03/2023

I had a experience using ClockShark software for my small business. It was easy to set up and use, and I appreciated the range of features it offered. The mobile app was especially useful for tracking time while out of the office.

Pros

1.User-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and use2.Offers a wide range of features, including time tracking, scheduling, and reporting3.Integrates with popular payroll and accounting software, such as QuickBooks and ADP4.Offers mobile app for on-the-go time tracking5.Excellent customer support with helpful resources and quick response times

Cons

1.Limited customization options for reports and invoices2.No automatic overtime calculation feature3.Can be slightly more expensive compared to other time tracking software options

Response from ClockShark

Hi, thanks so much for your review! ClockShark does offer automatic overtime calculation! Please contact our customer support team at [email protected] so our team can walk you through the setup. As for the customization of reports and invoices, we'd love to know what options we can add in order to make them more useful for your business. Please provide this feedback to our customer support team and they can make sure it is seen by our development team as well!

Jacob

Coming from someone who can barely use a phone

Reviewed on 1/11/2021

Pros

I'm the kind of person that will manually write down every hour an employee worked onto a piece of paper, get a calculator out and then input that into my payroll. Clockshark helped save countless hours of timetracking, estimating, payroll, and many, many mistakes made along the way.

Cons

All of the different features and pages were quite overwhelming at first seeing as I'm not the kind of person that can just open software and figure out how to use it. It took me a while to realize that the pop-ups are actual people who genuinely want to help you use the software and succeed. Once someone showed me how to use all the pages it was a breeze!

Jobber

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

I couldn't figure out how to use the other product and clockshark employees were more helpful.

it suited my needs more
Tristan

Best In Class

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality, to it's customer service. I'd highly recommend it to any company with employees.

Pros

ClockShark makes scheduling and time tracking easy and enjoyable with their great functionality and incredible customer service.

Cons

A very minor complaint is that the software typically takes a bit longer to perform routine tasks such as scheduling and timecard approvals when compared to some of its competitors that I've used in the past.

Timesheets.com and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

After Intuit bought T-Sheets, there was a steep drop-off in customer service, and some technical issues started to arise that were concerning.

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

ClockShark was superior in almost every aspect, and their customer service was extremely impressive.
Nicole

Great Program and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

Pros

We really like how easy it is for our employees to use ClockShark. The mobile app is simple and user friendly for an employee and manager. We switched from an app that was very difficult for managers to use, and now they are thrilled at the usability of this app. I also really enjoy how easy it is to process payroll. The time off requests features were able to fit our needs perfectly, which is where our other app also fell short. We really like the notifications for clocking in/out, as well as alerts when there is missing time.

Cons

I wish that the time was shown in quarter hours instead of hours and minutes. I chose rounding to the quarter hour for times; however, all times are shown in hours and minutes which means I have to translate that. Also, I wish that the timesheet showed cumulative hours in real time, just so we could keep up wi6th hours as they are being worked, instead of waiting until the end of the day.

ADP Workforce Now

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Geotracking was the main reason. Our technicians work in the field, so tracking where they are clocking in/out of is important to our company.
Jessica

Best Software for Any Company!

Reviewed on 9/07/2020

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Pros

The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Paycor

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

I was unable to customize the use of ximble with my company's needs and they do not have the option of hour to minute time tracking which was causing issues with my staff and understanding.

Paycor

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

It had easier use, better features, better customize options and a better price.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Randall

Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2020

ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Pros

Ease of use.
Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property.
PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls.
Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Cons

Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

ezClocker

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Price, Features, usability and customer service is TOP NOTCH.

Response from ClockShark

Hello Randall,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jesus

So simple that its actually complicated

Reviewed on 17/08/2022

Overall it is well balanced and easy to use. Just be ready for some confusion when you start implementing it into the field.

Pros

The software is super easy to use and user-friendly, especially with the new Spanish language update.
Viewing reports is also very simple and well laid out.

Cons

It seems to be so simplistic that it's complicated for someone who has never used it before. Functions such as changing job tasks and clocking out are very easy to perform, but since they are so simple, many of our workers get confused about how to do them. The ease of use also limits the application in its functionality because of its simplicity.

Tommie
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Clock Shark - Great Functionality and Awesome Customer Support

Reviewed on 23/05/2022

It has been GREAT. A sales rep communicated with me even though I was doing my research over the Christmas holidays. They have been a great support from the day we signed on.

Pros

Clock Shark's best feature is the staff. They have fast response times. They're people are always courteous, helpful, supportive, and pro-active. During the 5 months we have been using the program, someone from their staff will reach out through IM or email just to check in. I also love the "chat" feature to get quick responses without having to be on hold waiting to speak to someone.
They have also asked for feedback on the product specifically around features we would like to see added. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to give that feedback.

Cons

Reports - I would like to have to option to customize fields in certain reports such as time tracking.
Geolocation - Although I don't see it as often, I still see on occasion where a staff member's location wasn't logged. If it is because they turned off their location, I want to either be notified or have them logged out. It doesn't always happen.
Timesheet entries (real time) - I would like to be able to enter a time sheet and check it as still working so the employee can then go in and clock out for lunch and end of day. It would help eliminate a follow up to get the time activity for the whole day.

Carla
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Overview

Reviewed on 8/06/2023

CS is a good system aside from the above comments. It has tools that other online/mobile timekeeping systems do not. At the same time, the GPS issues do not provide a trustworthy method of tracking of employees during work shifts. Rather hard to hold them accountable for certain situations when the system itself has errors and glitches.

Pros

The ability to track and schedule paid time off is a plus for this system. Most others in this arena have not implemented or developed this within their systems. Also the ability to track employees during their work shifts.

Cons

Although the GPS tracking allows for tracking employees during work shifts, the system has many glitches and inconsistencies such as showing someone leave the country and return within an hour. Or reflecting their position as in the middle of the woods or a nearby lake. In the area of "Time Off Requests", the filtering system used on the dashboard and timesheet screens should be implemented to avoid having to go through pages of prior authorized requests that include former employees that have been deactivated.

Response from ClockShark

Hi, Carla! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The GPS issues you're describing are often due to an issue within the device being used. Our customer support team can help resolve that. Please contact them at [email protected]. Additionally, we do offer several filter options in order to better sort through the Time Off Requests. Our customer support team can help with this too!

Angela
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

ClockShark = Time Saved

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

Because ClockShark handles all aspects of time sheets and PTO requests, I have gained hours of productivity on the job. Employees can see their own information, such as PTO used, how many hours they still have available, how much time they've clocked for the week, etc. It gives them the power to look at their personal data to answer any questions they may have about time worked or taken. Managers can approve time sheets and PTO requests much more quickly and efficiently, allowing them to move on to other tasks.

Aside from all the wonderful time-saving features of ClockShark...my favorite part is the incredible customer service. Every question is answered quickly, pleasantly, professionally, and correctly. Other businesses would do well to model their customer service after ClockShark's!

Pros

We use the time sheets, time off, and gps tracking features the most. Since implementing ClockShark, the tedious gathering, examining, and approving of time sheets has gone the way of the dinosaur. Clock in and Clock out mistakes can be corrected easily, and all employees can use the mobile app or computer to access the software. PTO requests have also been simplified and are easy to track since using ClockShark. This software has truly shaved days off of the administrative time and effort normally used when handling time sheets and PTO requests for payroll. The gps tracking feature is great when you have an employee out in the field who has mechanical issues...he/she can be easily tracked to quickly receive any help needed.

Cons

We have a few employees not comfortable with technology and it has taken some time to get them comfortable in using the software. There have also been times when an employee clocks in or out on their mobile app and it doesn't sync with the program. Most of the time this happens in locations with poor cell or internet service. It is easily fixed when this occurs.

Tom

We love ClockShark

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

We have been using it for years because it works, the workers get reminders to clock in and ou, edits are easy, can see what's going on out there in a glance.

Pros

we use different tasks for each job, i like this feature, we are a prevailing wage contractor and need to track hours from county to county so we use many tasks. Also like the budgeted hours, as we get notified when close t our budget on a particular job. The geo fence is great also.

Cons

When choosing tasks for different jobs, they should be listed in alphabetical order and after choosing one, on the next it should go to the list were you left off. not always the top of the list. we have many tasks and its a lot of scrolling. Notification choses can be more detailed. We have guys that pick up materials or leave from the shop on certain jobs it it makes for to many out of bounds notification.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review! This is great feedback!

As far as your tasks--they should be in alphabetical order! Sometimes if there is a space in front of the name, it counts as a character and can throw the order off. You can also adjust the mobile settings to list fewer/more recent tasks :) Same with notifications! On the mobile side anyone can set up a customized reminder under "employee reminders"! We can also limit the amount of job/tasks employees can see with access controls ! I would be more than happy to go over some of these options with you or you can reach out to support at 1-800-828-0689 Feel free to chat/call in and we can definitely help!

Cliff
  • Industry: Food Production

Time Cards to Digital

Reviewed on 22/11/2020

The CONS mentioned above are mostly inconveniences, therefore our overall experience has been positive and that I foresee continuing to use the ClockShark system moving forward.

Pros

Who's working and immediate recognition of hours completed is Great! The ability for me to visit Vendors, Suppliers or Customers and still know what staff has arrived and when they arrived is extremely helpful.

Our weekly time sheet tabulation has been reduced by several hours. We also have some employees that are hired from a Temp Agency and ClockShark has simplified our weekly reporting to them.

Cons

Transitioning from the traditional time card system into ClockShark was a little more challenging that originally anticipated, but after a month of utilization our Staff are adopting and adapting.

It would be nice to have the flexibility to rename some activities, such as "Lunch" versus "Break". Our 30 minute lunch breaks are unpaid, while our 10 minute morning and afternoon breaks are paid. Staff inadvertently selects the wrong one which causes downstream work for Admin personnel.

We've chosen not to utilize the "Mobile" function as all of our hourly employees must report to the plant. It would be nice to deactivate the "Clock In" and "Clock Out" feature, but they do appreciate the ability to see schedules and other features.

I'm still unsure about ClockShark's billing. Our hourly staff turnover is relatively high and getting charged for a month of services for a person who left after three days seems costly. I've yet to contact ClockShark but in the past they have been very good to work with, so I'm hopeful there is a workaround that I'm not aware of as of yet.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Cliff!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! I'm happy to hear that the Who's working now page is helpful and we're saving you more time to dedicate to your business!

That is great feedback and I would be happy to let our product team know of your suggestions! If you run into any issues please reach out to Support at 1-800-828-0689 (or chat/email in) and we can help smooth over any inconveniences you run into! Thank you again for your review!

Haley

Love it!

Reviewed on 16/08/2018

I love Clockshark. They are always on top of their customer service and I feel cared for and valued as a customer any time I come to them with any questions or concerns whatsoever. I have never seen this level of customer support from any other company, which only reinforces our decision to go with them in the first place! It was exactly what we needed and were looking for!

Pros

I love this software because it consolidates the time/payroll keeping process. It simplifies something that can get really overwhelming and helps us to keep a closer eye on what jobs to bill for labor! It's awesome. We love it.

Cons

The only thing about it is the phone app - I would like to see some upgrades to the app! It looks different on the Boss's phone and both of our employees phones too. For younger folks who grew up in the technological world it seems simple, but for someone who did not it can get confusing. I would just like to see the phone app streamlined a little bit!

Response from ClockShark

Hey There, Haley! I'm kind of a numbers nerd, and I counted that you used the word "love" 4x in your review. We LOVE to hear that! So glad to know that ClockShark keeps things from getting overwhelming, and allows you to better track hours and keep billing accurate. We work hard so that you will love ClockShark, and we're mega glad that you do.

Also, thanks for the feedback on the mobile app. Our development team is sprucing up the experience in the app, so you should see some streamlined features soon that make using it even easier. :)

We're really thrilled to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Haley! I'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to the Customer Success team. Never be shy about reaching out to them with questions, or if you just want to talk to the friendliest sharks in the world.

Have a great weekend, Haley!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Andrei

Not bad, could be better

Reviewed on 10/09/2020

We're just discovering the possibilities the software has to offer. Using it for merely one month just to have some control on our window fitters whereabouts and labour hours.
We're now trying to see if we can use the reports feature to help us make lists with the notes (including pictures) about various issues encountered on sites or job completion reports (also with pictures included) - we wouldn't like to use a different software for this. We used one in the past but it didn't have the timesheet feature. Hope we can use the Shark for both operations.

Pros

Can see where our window fitters are working during the play day.

Cons

The tracking (play button) is randomly active for random workers, so it is hard to approve some timesheets because they might clock in or out in different places than the actual building site where they are supposed to do it. So they can cheat on working hours and get away with it. :P

Response from ClockShark

Hi Andrei!

I appreciate the thorough and positive review! Happy to hear you're able to track your guys on the field better now.

For the GPSTrak icon-- I would definately reach out to the Support team! This is typically a very simple settings fix. You can chat in, email or give them a call at 1-800-828-0689.

The two week trial tends to be enough time for most of our customers, however if you think you need more time when in your trial, we can connect you to your onboarding specialist and they can demo the product based off your companies needs to show you the features you might find most useful. We also don't mind extending the trial in special cases :) Feel free to reach us anytime-- we're here to help!

Tara

Good Construction Time Clock, easy to use with great customer support.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018

Everyone can clock in/out from their own phones and since there is GPS you can see exactly where they are when they do to prevent fraud. This software makes it easier than using traditional time clocks or paper since employees are always going to different job sites with construction.

Pros

I like the app and how easy it is to use for all employees. They are always making updates and now you can link. ClockShark to QuickBooks. The customer support is great, it's very easy to start an online chat and get help. I think it is easy for most people to learn and the admin features are not complicated either. The price is also lower than most that I have researched!

Cons

The app does not run as well on older phones, it used to sometimes have issues allowing employees to clock in or out that had phones that were more than a few years old.

Response from ClockShark

Hey There, Tara! Thanks for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! We're really happy to hear that ClockShark is easy to use for your team, and that the QuickBooks integration has been helpful too! We're always adding new features, so we'll keep you updated on those!

Glad to have you on board the ClockShark team, Tara! If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or you just want to chat with sociable sharks, feel free to reach out! Have an excellent week!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Justin

Clockshark has taken the paper waste and time out of our payroll and streamlined the whole...

Reviewed on 1/01/2018

Easy hours and job tracking for the whole company. Billing has been streamlined and insurance needs are easy to assess. Payroll is now easy to verify and check periodically. This software has also greatly increased our flexibility as employees can go straight to the job site and clock in on their device.

Pros

Being able to track each employee digitally is huge, but the biggest issue for our company is the accountibility to track each hour to a specific job which in turn saves us thousands annually in insurance costs. With ClockShark we are able to track who worked what job and when, which allows us to only pay insurance premiums when we actually use and need it versus being charged for the year in the most expensive bracket they can put us in.

Cons

Not being able to turn off the GPS tracking from the administrative side of it. The GPS tracking function is helpful at times, but if always left on it drains the device battery nearly instantly. To circumvent this, every one of our employees must go into their settings and specifically disable the GPS for it on their phones. Our less than tech savey employees have struggled with this.

Response from ClockShark

Hey there, Justin :)

By George, that's great to hear that using ClockShark has resulted in instant savings and accountability for your company. You might be one of our first customers who's shared the impact using ClockShark has had on insurance payments. Saving thousands annually: how fantastic! Keep us in the loop on all good things you keep noticing.

And that's a great observation about the GPS. In each employee's profile in ClockShark, you can disable the requirement for GPS Trak and GPS Location Services, but employees should also disable it in their device. Where to do that in a device isn't always readily clear, so if any of your employees need help finding that, feel free to let us know. Our customer success team is always ready to help. :)

Payroll, billing, hours-tracking: thanks for sharing all the things ClockShark has helped out with, Justin. Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team. Have an excellent rest of you day!

Kaity

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

This software is so easy to use! Trying to implement a new 'time sheet' process with sub contractors and employees can be incredibly difficult when they're used to doing something completely different. ClockShark has been a dream to implement and use. It has made my job processing payroll a hundred times easier. The schedule feature has made running our jobs smooth and easy to follow. We are really enjoying using the software!

Cons

The only issue we have had is miscommunications with support due to being charged for each 'employee'. Now that we understand completely all is well. We use sub contractors for the majority of our jobs, they do not use this software, but because we love the scheduling feature we had to enter each of our subs as an employee to be able to utilize them on the schedule- but only for our records. That was an issue for us, being charged for people to NOT use the software. However- it makes everything easier to be able to use the scheduling function that it is worth paying to be able to input our subs into the schedule.

QuickBooks Time and Buildertrend

Response from ClockShark

Hi Kaity,

Thank you for the review! So glad to hear that ClockShark has made your job easier and you are enjoying the many features we have to offer. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Don
  • Industry: Environmental Services

ClockSharp offers outstanding results and benefits for our company

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Since we began with ClockShark we have realized improved employee performance and reduced lost employee time. We use the program to monitor time on task to improve billing and invoicing for services

Pros

ClockShark is very easy to use and makes training new employees simple. We appreciate the fact out employees have multiple options to access the program in office and in the field. We also are highly impressed with the customer services ClockShark offers us. Their staff are highly skilled and provide immediate service when we have needed technical information and assistance with the program.

Cons

Honestly, we have very little to say negatively about ClockShark and their service. We have used other software to manage our employee timesheets and we have been highly satisfied with their program and services over others we used in the past. We doubt we will make any changes in the future.

Kelly

Kelly Strunk

Reviewed on 9/02/2022

The benefits that I have seen so far would be that we can export info from quickbooks to clockshark to keepsus organizated and on task

Pros

I have little knowledge in using clockshark with our company, but from what i have noticed it is very easy to navigate through and it helps keep all of our projects and employees on task for what needs to be accomplished

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike I just wish I was more knowledgeable with the software to use this product at its full potential

Alana
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great software for running a business!

Reviewed on 19/05/2020

So far our experience with ClockShark has been great and we are continuing to grow and learn with the software. We are very new at using ClockShark but so far it has saved me a lot of time in regards to calculating payroll hours and tracking employee clock in and out times. The schedule also works great for us as we have multiple employees working at multiple warehouses. Overall it's been a great experience and customer service with ClockShark is always on point. Their team members are helpful and quick to answer any issues. I love the chat option available on ClockShark, you get immediate responses instead of having to call or email someone. (Great feature!)

Pros

This software is very easy to use and adjust to. It didn't take much time at all to get all of our employees set up with the ClockShark app and so far it has been a great experience and saving us lots of time with tracking employee hours.

Cons

Sometimes I notice the app will glitch a bit. For example, when I check to see Who's working now option under the app, it does not always show me the employees at their location even though they clocked in on time. I have tried syncing and then checking again, but same issue. When logged onto ClockShark on my desktop computer, I have no issues at all. Overall the app works great.

Response from ClockShark

Hello Alana,

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use, and has saved you lots of time. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Mireille

Amazing product

Reviewed on 29/05/2020

Great customer service, we did request changes to some modules.

Great customer service, we did request changes to some modules.

Pros

Scheduling is intergrated with the timesheet module which makes our life alot simpler! Our workers don`t have to contact the office to see where they are going next. GPS makes it easier to track and we don`t need to request weekly timesheets now!

It was quite an improvement for our business!

Cons

Job creation button can only be found on the administrator side on the web version. Jonas software merging not currently available, so we have to manipulate the data for the extraction. Current paid time off summary table that show current status is not available for management to see all employees easily .

Response from ClockShark

Hello Mireille,

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that ClockShark has been able to improve your business with the many features we have to offer. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.