Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

4.7 /5 (250 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.6
Larissa L.

Wonderful app

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

My overall experience is wonderful

Pros

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

Cons

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Chris D.

Booksy Review

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

Pros

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Cons

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Janay R.

5 Star Rating

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Pros

How detailed you can make your services.

Cons

There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Tracy F.
Industry: Cosmetics

so easy in my day to day business

Reviewed on 23/01/2020

I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

Pros

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

Cons

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Nick D.
Company size: Self Employed

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Pros

Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

Cons

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Kevin B.
Industry: Fine Art

Great Booking System

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

Pros

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person

Cons

I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability

Denise P.
Company size: Self Employed

Great company to work with and excellent software scheduling program.

Reviewed on 29/05/2017

Scheduling. I appreciate this software in that it incorporates resource rooms.

Pros

The layout is user-friendly and has many options and functionality. The help staff are always on top of inquiries and are very, very kind.

Cons

This software needs to implement an SMS calendar function integration (like Cronofy) to integrate with other calendars and automatically push reminders through to Gmail, etc. Also, the business app does not push reminders through of appointments. A user must hand-enter the appointment through the "add to calendar" link by re-opening the appointment after it has been scheduled and including details such as the name of the staff, etc., as well as who will be included on the appointment notification.

Chris H.

Excellent Convenient App

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

I love the way that there is constant development, and improvement since i first joined 2 years ago.
The app has allowed me more room for quality time with clients, as customers can schedule appointments at their own convenience, without interfering with consultation sessions.

Pros

The app is extremely user-friendly and advances on a monthly basis.
The support is always friendly and very responsive.

Cons

Nothing really, as I said there are so many things still to come and to add, which is extremely exciting.

Jeffrey O.

BooksyBIZ!

Fantastic

Pros

Easy time saving app! Customers are now their own receptionist. They can make and change appointments with no problems at all.

Cons

Updates cause link issues from time to time for people without the app. Ie my website, FB, and IG

Curtis W.

Personal assistant

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

Booksy is solving an over crowding issue..let's me enjoy my clients time versus rushing. Booksy also allows me to have a flexible schedule due to my family needs...

Pros

It makes the client and barber relationship better...

Cons

When someone books multiple appts at once sometimes it will split the bookings depending on a prior booking...a email should be sent to let the client know or some type of warning...

Wayne G.

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

My experience has been really good for a first time business owner not knowing what to do booksyhe kind of stepped in as my receptionist.

Pros

I really like the marketing options and I like how easy it is for my guests to navigate the app .

Cons

In the beginning I felt it was a little challenging to get my cancellation fee implemented. But I understand that they were sorting through that on there and also at the time and I do appreciate that they communicated that with me .

Oscar R.

Best and easiest appointment app available!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017

Pros

How amazing and easy you can organize your clients. The reminders to you clients.
Easy booking. How easy it is to move an appointment. That you can block unwanted clients.

Cons

You can't select your own color themes.
When your clients select a time they can only choose increments of 15 min leaving spaces in between if you have odd timed services.

Ashley L.

Fast Booking

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Booksy was introduced to me at beauty school. They came and did a small show and the moment I graduated and started my own small business I downloaded the app and started the process. The next I had someone from booksy at my suite setting up everything I need. Super cool and sweet lady. She set up my IG and Facebook.

Pros

It’s very helpful to keep up with your everyday appointment.

Cons

I just didn’t like how I had to contact someone just to change my schedule and it took them 3 days to get it changed.

Angel C.
Company size: Self Employed

Booksy biz changed my career for the better

Reviewed on 6/02/2020

Amazing

Pros

I like everything about the app especially having the ability to charge a cancellation fee or a deposit for your services.

Cons

Only con I have about the app is that we don’t get instant deposit to my account.

Andrew C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best booking app in the industry!!!

An absolute pleasure been using booksy since 2015

Pros

Organizes my appointments and helps people easily book

Cons

Nothing to be honest. It's great and easy to use. I love it my staff and clients love it

Kenneth M.
Industry: Retail

Happy Master Barber

Reviewed on 23/05/2019

I don't have to worry about setting up appointment its done by booksy I really enjoy this app for years now

Pros

Every thing its great I would like a notification when someone books a appointment

Cons

No notifications when someone books it really needs to have one

Small Business Savior

Reviewed on 7/02/2019

Booksy is one of the three main components of my business' smooth start and quick success. Eliminating a Receptionist and now having direct access to my clients scheduling needs has allowed me to satisfy my clients and grown my business. Without Booksy owning my own business would definitely not be as easy, lucrative or enjoyable as it has been.

Pros

My clients, age range from teenagers to elderly, can easily navigate the software on whether on the Booksy App or Booksy.com.

Cons

I reviewed, downloaded and tried 5 different booking software/Apps before I chose Booksy. I have yet to find an aspect of Booksy I do not like.

Crystal B.

Does its job

Reviewed on 4/06/2020

Overall it's been good. If you asked me this a yr ago it would be GREAT. but unfortunately the customer service aspect has diminished.

Pros

very easy to use, I love that I can gain client just by simply having the app

Cons

I wish that we could put picture next to the service similar to acuity. And I would like to see the option to put add on for specific services. I would also like the option of deciding who to use for deposits such as square paypal etc. The customer phone number is useless and if the app isn't working then you're pretty much in limbo. When I signed up for this app one of the selling points was the customer service the fact that I could reach out to someone if I had problems, but recently that seems to no longer be an option and this is really inconvenient, bc when I do ask questions in the chat theres not only a delay bc of the obvious timezones differeces but also a miscommunication as most times my questions are answered generically and I sometimes get no solution. But thats only sometimes. Overall its pretty good

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Carlos P.
Industry: Hospitality

The Best App Ever

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Absolutely the best of the best!!!!

Pros

I love the ease of this product as I can use everyday

Cons

I don’t like that we don’t get text messages as when someone books an appointment

Jeisel C.
Company size: Self Employed

Best Booking app in the biz

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Pros

I don’t have to be answering phone calls losing my time and stealing time for my clienta. Also give me a weekly Cash Summary disclosure. Love it

Cons

I wish the Message blast were free i had a lot of clients and i upgrade to a more messages plan but still can’t reach all my clients. I mean if i am already paying for the app why charge more for messages?

Reynelda W.

Booksy review

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Overall I enjoy the ease of it and not having to neglect my client in the chair to stop and schedule an appointment. I like that they times, days, hours, and prices are available to my clients.

Pros

Its very convenient. Im terrible with schduling and this just makes life easier.

Cons

Im not able to select which customers id like to charge deposits. I don't want to feel like im punishing all my clients because of others. Id like to charge only the clients that are no shows.

Sneed dagreat1 S.
Industry: Consumer Services

Best system to organize your business as a barber/beautician

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

I love it because it organized my life as a barber cut down on the crowd in the shop to where I was able to raise the price on my services

Pros

It’s always updating and staying ahead of the curve

Cons

Sometime the app stalls probably because they’re adding new features to it

Charlene M.

Booksy for hair

Reviewed on 1/04/2019

Reminders cut down on people nit turning up it looks professional

Pros

Reminders to clients
Good few stylists to use at one time and no mistakes

Cons

All staff can see your total income! And you can only do one currency with it

Emily R.

Great

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

Easy navigation for myself and my clients

Cons

Not actually holding the funds on clients cards so when they cancel I really don’t get the funds if they take the funds out of their account

Keisha M.

Booksy Review

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

I really enjoy being able to have my clients book with having to contact me directly.

Pros

It’s available 24/7 for my clients and gives me no worries about bookings.

Cons

Site is down sometimes on my clients end.