Visibook

Client appointment scheduler & business calendar

4.6 /5 (621 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.7
4.3
4.5
4.6
Tecara B.

So Convenient

Reviewed on 7/05/2019

I enjoy the convenience of booking a client in just a few clicks

Pros

The email notifications for bookings and cancellations

Cons

The customer view. I’d like to see the spaces available in the initial view. Similar to calendar owner view

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your feedback! Just fyi, the customer view does show the spaces available after a customer taps on the availability.

Chris P.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Everything We Needed

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

Pros

In no particular order
- the customer service is outstanding
- the ease of use
- the ability to sync with google calendar and our website
- the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training
- of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

Cons

- The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore
- while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

Debbie F.
Industry: Performing Arts

Visibook

Reviewed on 28/07/2018

I’ve used Visibook for years and have been very happy! Text reminders, fairly easy to navigate (sometimes through a little trial and error), clean-looking interface, and prompt responses to my questions. With the exception of the recurring group appointments, Visibook does everything I need it to and it’s made me look more professional as well as saved me time in scheduling and rescheduling piano lessons. I highly recommend Visibook!

Pros

So many things to like! But if I have to choose just one, I’d say it’s the text reminders and notifications. My piano families receive text reminders about their kids lessons, as do I. I also have the option of sending notifications when I’ve canceled or rescheduled a lesson. Such a helpful feature for busy families! And one that is often an upcharge/add-on with other scheduling programs.

Cons

I sure wish Visibook offered recurring group appointments. I can set up recurring one-in-one piano lessons but not recurring group lessons.

Makes my business easier

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

I’ve been using Visibook for just under 6 months now and it’s completely changed how I do business, for the better. Having to go back and forth with clients on what time works for them is time consuming and annoying for me. To be able to set my schedule and have them book themselves is great.

Pros

I like my clients to be able to make appointments themselves, and to be required to put down a deposit to book as well. I think the website format is pretty easy and user friendly. I especially enjoy the reports feauture.

Cons

Occasionally I’ll have clients not be able to navigate the site, they get confused on the first page where it says “view calander” and also how you have to click the service info button to be able to see the price. I think being able to see both of those without the additional clicks would be helpful for dummies. I’m not too fond of the overall color scheme, I think it’s very drab and boring and wish that I was able to customize it. I also don’t like not being able to charge clients with their card on file, if that could happen it would be a game CHANGER. Clients have also complained about not being able to find the confirmation email, and it normally goes to their spam folders so that’s something I always have to remind them of.

Response from Visibook

Thank you for your feedback!

Janine R.
Industry: Education Management

Upward Bound

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

I really appreciate this product and the customer service we have received. Our students also appreciate it, which is a big win. Thank you!

Pros

I liked that our students could get a text reminder, the day before their tutoring appointment, that they need to be at tutoring.
I also appreciated that students were able to contact me via messages through Visibook if they had questions or concerns.

Cons

I really wish that there was a way for one "Provider" to be able to offer more than one service at a time. I had to change how I booked appointments with students because our tutors (the providers) often teach multiple subjects. I couldn't just click that one student would be with Tutor A for Science and the next student would be with Tutor A at the same time for math. I know that this probably isn't something that comes up often, but not having to text my students individually regarding what subject they should prepare for would have come in handy.
It's also weird to me that my student can send me messages that show up in text, but I have to log onto Visibook to reply to them, instead of being able to reply right away, via text, back to them. I'm sure it works that way for a reason -- it's just a little inconvenient.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review!

Katie B.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 24/01/2017

I had to switch from a previous website last minute and the people at Visibook made it very easy to do so. I love that they have the live chat constantly so I can always ask any kind of question. The text reminders are my favorite aspect of this website. The price is wonderful and I've been very happy. I've been in contact with them and told them things I would love to see happen to make it easier to use (especially for my business in particular) and they have assured me things are in the making to have the changes made. It's been a few months and I haven't seen any yet but am really looking forward to seeing them soon. Overall very pleased with Visibook and especially pleased with their customer service!

Pros

Love the text reminders, and customer service.

Cons

I can't book multiple appointments at once (example - cut & color). It's a hassle to cancel an appt then re create it instead of just "moving" the appointment. And it would be wonderful if my clients could view all my prices up front on some kind of "home page" or something instead of having to schedule a time then click book in order to see the price (that has been my biggest complaint from clients).

Shani M.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Big fan

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Excellent. The program itself is exactly what I need for my business. Always easy to deal with when I have an issue or want to make a change. Thanks for al your support.

Pros

It’s efficient and helps me stay organize and My customers benefit from it as well.

Cons

It often won’t load when I open and I need to exit and reopen the app
Also, I wish I could make my own reminders to my customers not just the reminders that come automatically with the app.

Response from Visibook

Hi Shani,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll make a note of your feature request. We'd love to look into the issues with your phone not loading. Can you email us at [email protected]?

Susan M.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Program has increased patient flow and they love using it! SO MUCH better than our old way..

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

The program is in line with how people like to do appts online and due to work or other issues, they are not always able to do things by phone.

Pros

That patients can CX and RS their appts based on their schedule.Program is user friendly and we like that we can message patients through this.

Cons

Every so often, the office staff is unable to get on program via our cell phone when out of office.There has been an occasion that a patient can't CX appt..but not very often.

Jacklyn B.
Company size: Self Employed

A great first time starter appointment app.

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Great for sending out reminders to the clients about their hair appointments

Pros

Organize and convenient also, I like how I can put different services

Cons

I work at a salon and I have to send out reminders the day before the appointments because if I put in the appointments weeks ahead then the clients will Recieve appointments everyday until their actual appointment date.

Response from Visibook

Hi Jaclyn,

Thanks for your note, however what you described sounds unusual. We send out a reminder 24 hours prior to the appointments; not everyday in between. Can you email us at [email protected]? We'd like to help look into what you're seeing.

Marie P.
Industry: Entertainment

Marie Pangilinan review

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

Software is amazing and my overall experience is great all my customers love it.

Pros

The thing that I like most about the software is that it takes uses my contacts from my phone and I don’t have to punch them in manually

Cons

I have no cons to report. It’s a great software and everything is great about it.

Response from Visibook

Hi Marie,

We're so happy to hear that Visibook is working out well for you and your customers! Thank you for your review!

Edd L.
Industry: Alternative Medicine
Company size: Self Employed

This is the best calendar for small business owners!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Flexible, responsive and user-friendly - Visibook has made my life so much easier. From easy booking myself, to easy booking for my clients, to complete control of my calendar and support that is out of this world (I asked for the app to include a landscape view and it happened within a few days) you can't find a better group of people to work with or a better product.

Pros

Easy of use, the responsiveness of team, and I like the look.

Cons

Every time I point out something I think could be improved, you guys do it!

Kimberly L.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Best scheduling app around

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

I never write reviews. However, I really love this app! I have tried so many scheduling apps over the last 3years, each one had something missing that I was looking for. I found visibook and figured I'd give it a try. I found a gem! My clients love it, easy for them to schedule appointments, they all tell me they love the reminders. The functionality has cut down on phone calls to schedule appointments and cut down no shows. Customer service is awesome; friendly, prompt, and accessible.
Get visibook!!! you won't be disappointed!!

Pros

Easy to use, accessible with iPad, iPhone, and computer. Love the email and text reminders.

Cons

I only wish there was it was capable of two emails in the client profile. But the new text reminder feature has resolved some of the need.

Jae K.
Industry: Consumer Services

The backbone of our business

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

Visibook has been the backbone of our scheduling system. We're constantly changing appts multiple times a day. Without it logistically our business would be a nightmare.

Pros

Having used a few other online scheduling systems such as MindBody, Visibook is head and shoulders above anything I've used. For me simplicity is the key.

Cons

The updates!!!

Industry: Media Production

A mobile-friendly appointment schedule.

Reviewed on 19/06/2019

Pros

Visibook is very easy to setup up and use. I like the integration with Google calendar, which make my work a lot easier.
Visibook is built for especially some businesses but it can be used with any business appointments. I am using to take appointments for my photography business. Integration with my website is very easy. But customisation with my website colour and theme is difficult. I have to take help from my designer to customise it and integrate with my website.
Sending and reminding the client about our meeting is automated. A gentle reminder helps to prepare for the meetings.
Mobile friendly UI is comfortable to use, as most of my clients are using a mobile phone to schedule an appointment.

Cons

This software is specialised for certain types of business and cannot serve all the services equally. I just use to take an appointment and for this case is perfect but POS and other switches don't work for my case. I think a blank template with user input is more effective.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Life is Easy with Visibook

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

I can now carry out my day to day activities with clients and customers alike in a very orderly manner. I am completely satisfied with the services of Visibook.

Pros

Visibook makes scheduling appointments incredibly easy. It removes the stress of manually setting up a calendar and ticking when is which. It takes care of everything. I strongly recommend it.

Cons

They are perfect. I just love using the Visibook calendar. It removes all the hassle and worries. My days have become more organized and structured with Visibook

Response from Visibook

Thank you for your review!

Mike T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Helps me & my clients stay on track

Reviewed on 3/05/2019

I have been using this app for a couple years now and it helps my clients keep their appointments and helps me stay on track I would definitely recommend this to someone with a busy lifestyle and many clients.

Pros

Easy to use and helps me stay on track with my scheduled appointments.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to load up or you need WiFi to load the app.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review!

Simone Y.

Content Customer Just some Tweaks needed

Reviewed on 3/08/2018

Visibook is definitely my receptionist. Good. Just want more options to over lap appointments and no show protection.

Pros

Even with poor connection it works extremely fast. Great Value! Apple and Android adaptable! Love it.

Cons

I wish I could store more client info in categories like birthday etc. And I'm a hairstylist so layering appointments would be great per individual. Credit card processing to prevent no shows. Apparently my name was link to the credit card processing company years back and I have no idea how to unlink :(

Kathy W.

I'm a Stylist and have been using this app for a year.

Reviewed on 13/02/2018

Pros

When I first started using this app a year ago it wasn't stylist friendly. The team worked with my suggestions and got it up and going for multiple services per client. I have enjoyed using this app for over a year now and it is a very cost-effective product and easy to use. The TechTeam is always available and responds in a very prompt manner

Cons

Would like for app to send out a week before appointment reminder like they do the day before reminding client of appointment

Zilmara F.

Over 2 years using Visibook and it keeps my businness very easy. It is amazing app to scheddules.

Reviewed on 11/05/2018

Pros

It can be used direct by the client, and also sends reminders to them and to me Also, it can be shared with privacy.

Cons

It can not send email to all clients at the same time and we can not write a breve information together of the name schedduled, like a only word, or kind of procedure. those would be pretty usefull.

Erika C.

Review from a Hairstylist

Reviewed on 2/08/2018

I really like how easy it is and I've never had any problems!

Pros

It's easy to use. It contacts my clients for me. I love the different colors for different services. Booking is easy! Clients message back easily. I like that it reminds me of my schedule.

Cons

I wish there was more colors to chose from. I dont like that I get so many messages when a client responds, one for email, one for text and one in the app....(I'm not sure if this is something I can turn of on my side)

Lorraine M.

It is enough for my needs right now. I do not need a lot of features.

Reviewed on 6/03/2018

Pros

Free. It links to my Google Calendar. Easy to use for me and my patients. Patients are able to text me directly.

Cons

No landscape mode on iPhone. Unable to adjust notification time to notify patients. Sometimes it is hard to select the correct slot whenusing the iPhone or iPad.

Lizzy M.

Love Visibook!

Reviewed on 28/07/2018

Pros

It super easy to use! I love the way it imports from my contacts so when I book a client it can send them a confirmation text or email and then sends a reminder 24 hours before the appointment. I've had no problems at using the software and I'm not particularly tech savvy. I did call customer service about a question at the beginning and they were very helpful and accessible. I did a lot of searching and looking at other software, visibook had the best offer and I've been very happy with it!

Cons

I wish I could customize the confirmation texts and reminders.

Mark C.

Very Good to Great Software

Reviewed on 6/02/2020

Overall we were seeking to find a solution to set up appointment times, payment, and schedule with clients. Some of these clients were in different times zones and were virtual. This software at the time of use was very useful. Keeping a slight eye on their progression I am sure that they have corrected the lapse our company had and are of quality.

Pros

I loved the ease of use of this software. The fact we could set something up quickly either on the computer or on the phone, confirm and have reminders sent for appointments was a very good thing. At the time we were in full gear up mode and needed to automate a few things and this worked well for that.

Cons

The only con we ran into at the time was that a method we saw a lot of our customers wanted to pay for services they did not offer. I am sure by now they have fixed that and probably offer the service but we didn;t have as much time to wait for it as we needed a solution that ensured ease of use.

Paul J.
Industry: Medical Practice

easy to use, almost eliminates missed appointments.

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Almost eliminates missed appointments. Clients will call and cancel if they can't make it.

Pros

Easy to use, clients appreciate the confirmations and reminders.

Cons

if editing a client sometimes the program tells me their # is invalid. Usually have to delete client and start over. Also screen will just white out on occasion for no apparent reason and I have to shut off and restart my phone or ipad.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for the review!

Alla P.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: Self Employed

The best booking system for a hair salon

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Pros

I really like how it’s easy to use and the recent updates they have made where I can give myself some buffer time with appointments

Cons

I can’t say what I don’t like because I like it all.

Response from Visibook

Thank you for your review!