4.5
Todd W.
  • Industry: Photography

Instant Access with Customizations

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Overall, I'm pleased with the results. Because it's not super-slick, my clients often call or text me instead of using it for booking, but on the back-end, I rely on it to organize my appointments, invoicing and online payments.

Pros

I really appreciated the quick access to online booking features, and ready-made forms. It allowed me to instantly create a booking portal for my new business.

Cons

As this platform is applicable to almost any industry, the templates are very general and they are not intuitive enough to easily create the process I'd like for my clients. I believe that there are ways of making this more fluid, but could take time, effort and expense to implement.

Mike D.

Bike fitting appointment challenges

Reviewed on 9/10/2018

I don't feel having customers schedule a time to have a very personal service like Bike Fitting works with this application. Getting your bike tuned up makes more sense. Imagine trying to schedule a doctor appointment with a sore arm. Without some questions it could be a pulled muscle or bruise... or a heart attack. This assumes the customer knows what service will suit their needs. Often the customer chooses the least expensive option.

Pros

sync's with Google accounts. Able to see multiple days/weeks quickly. Nice customer data base if we enter it. Customer entry is not so consistent. Really think it could work well for our education programs as well as service if we put a larger chunk of time allotted on our part (assume the bike is in worse shape than customer thinks it is!)

Cons

Customer problems setting up appointments- not consistently letting a customer know they have NOT REGISTERED fully, also same situation sometimes sends the fitter an email, sometimes blocks off the time even though not registered properly. Setting up fitter availability is too complicated- needs to be a calendar that is not open until the fitter goes on a calendar and opens up times- our schedules are not consistent due to staffing and outside commitments. Customers need to have a way to leave the fitter a note about questions or to have the fitter call to talk more about options (ie- I currently do not have a bike, but want to get more info to choose the most appropriate sized bike.) Does not tell customer what to bring to fitting. Not easy to follow up with customer without doing some digging on the timetap website to change an appointment, especially if customer puts in wrong phone number, no email, wrong address etc.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Mike,

So sorry to read about the issues you experienced here trying to get TimeTap set up for Freewheel. We did just release some updates to how fitters can add their availability this past weekend which may change/improve some of the issues you were explaining here. I'd love to show these to you if there is a time in the coming weeks we can get on the phone together. You can book a support call with me at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html and we can look at some of these items. I know one of the big requests we've gotten from businesses like yours is to allow add ons to appointments which is something we are working on for 2019. We can discuss some of the enhancements you might like as well on the support call.

Joel Q.

Time Tap has streamlined scheduling client calls. I set my availability, they choose what works

Reviewed on 31/05/2018

I am more productive using Time Tap. I set the times I am available; the types of interactions clients may choose from and then give them control of when they set up our sessions.
This frees me to work on other projects, knowing that my clients have a clean, professional looking way to schedule time with me.

Pros

Being able to copy and paste my personalized Time Tap Link into emails, helps my clients schedule meetings. This saves all the back and forth emails, "does this time work?" Time Tap is much more productive.
I have embedded the Time Tap scheduler on my website and on specific landing pages. What a great tool to convert visitors into clients. They can take action and be in control of their schedule. I get to speak with potential clients in a planned way, allowing me to be more productive.

Cons

It took me a while to learn how to navigate the different screens. I have a system in place now that works well for me, but I am not sure it is the most efficient way to use the software.

Response from TimeTap

Thank you Joel for your feedback. We're pleased to learn the system has been working so smoothly for you.

Chari C.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

This has saved so much time automating everything. Once you have figured out how to work everything it is quick to put the information in that you need for each appointment.

Pros

Customer service is amazing. There are some days where it may take a bit for them to respond, but they always have detailed answers and will let you know if they are working on a feature you asked about or may suggest it to their programmers to work on. They have very detailed help documents.

Cons

It takes a little bit to navigate around and figure out how to use everything.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Chari,

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We definitely understand that there is a bit of a learning curve to using the software, but I'm glad that you were able to use our support team as a resource to get up and running! It's also so great to hear that TimeTap has been able to save you time through automations! Music to our ears!

Thanks again,

Michael T.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Excellent product with fantastic support

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Pros

We have over 20 offices and countless staff - this is one of the few platforms that enable us to manage our locations effectively

Cons

I cannot see any cons with the software but I would be grateful to select multiple conditions when telling timetap to autofill hidden fields based upon X YZ in the client field setup

Response from TimeTap

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! I will take your note to our development team to review. We are always looking to make improvements that benefit our users so we appreciate the feedback! Happy scheduling! - Meaghan

Muna A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

user friendly app

Reviewed on 24/12/2018

Pros

the company which work for purchased timetap to easily recontact our study participants which we kept losing. what i like about the app is the easy use for both myself as an operator and for the end client, the customer support are very quick to respond to questions and is friendly as well.

Cons

to be honest i haven't encountered major problems while using this app except one time where i got a notification sms for a client booking but i couldn't see it in the screen. i have contacted the customer service and they were very quick to act and solve the issue.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Muna,

Thanks so much for leaving us this positive feedback! We're glad that your experience on TimeTap has been positive on the whole so far and we hope to keep it that way! Reach out to our support team at [email protected] if there is ever anything we can do to help! Happy holidays and best to you in the New Year!

Sarah W.

Very useful for our practice

Reviewed on 5/10/2018

Pros

We use TimeTap in our Physical Therapy Practice. The software makes it easy to keep track of our patients' schedules and invoices, and allows patients to edit their own appointments and print invoices at home, which is HIPPA compliant.

Cons

I do not always find the software intuitive. When I select a form to e-mail, I have to select it again from a drop down menu to send the correct form, for instance.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. I was able to see what you were saying about sending forms and it not default to the one you selected to "send" in the pop up window. I've put in a request to get that fixed and we'll get it resolved soon.

If there are any other suggestions that you have, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to work them into our development!

Madi C.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

TimeTap Was Just What We Were Looking for!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

Our non-profit organization was looking for a better way to book client appointments for registrations and visits to our office. While researching different products, we discovered TimeTap. It's class feature allowed us to set the number of appointments available at one time, as well as the frequency of appointments. The buffer between booking and attending an appointment has also been a great benefit-it gives our staff time to finish up previous tasks and prepare for clients before they arrive.

Pros

It is so great to block off times in my calendar that I am unavailable or away. I also like being able to see how my appointments stack up against the rest of the day-it's been helpful for time management around busy appointment times.
TimeTap has also been easy to use for our volunteers, staff and clients-it's minimized a great deal of confusion for our team when booking appointments.

Cons

The email reminders can get a bit repetitive, however that is a minor concern. They make sure I never forget about an appointment, so it's been more helpful than not!

Response from TimeTap

Hi Madi, thanks for the feedback. We're glad our software has been a great solution to streamline all the daily activity for your organization.

Tony P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Overall GREAT, ease of use . . . not so much.

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

I used TimeTrade in the past and close my account because their customer service was minimal to non-existent. I've had to ask for help with TimeTap several times and have been very satisfied with the response and support.

To date, I'm very happy with the software and (more importantly) the service I've received.

Pros

TimeTap allows me to automate my scheduling process. My customers (candidates) can easily schedule a time that is convenient for them and all I have to do is send a link. Easy Peasy!

Cons

If you're NOT a code writer, setting up is a pain in the arse. I don't know how to make it easier, that's why I'm NOT a software developer.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any other questions about your account.

• Industry: Higher Education

Timetap has really helped our office!

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

Pros

I love that Timetap automatically sends email and text reminders to our students to remind them of their meetings.

Cons

I wish I could color code the appointments that are brought over from Outlook or Gmail to differentiate them from the ones added directly through Timetap.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To color code the calendar based on synced appointments versus TimeTap appointments, refer to the left hand filter from the Appointments page. You can select a color based on Status (free or busy synced appointments, open, cancelled, etc.). Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance setting this up.

Adrienne C.

TimeTap is an integral part of my business and I can't imagine working without it!

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

It saves a ton of time. I have nothing but good things to say about TimeTap!

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility is pricing, custom URLs, automatic email reminders, text reminders, calendar syncing, easy rescheduling, etc...

Cons

I can't think of any but my assistant finds it to be too "sensitive" at times. She's only been using it a few weeks though...

Response from TimeTap

We're thrilled TimeTap has been a time saver for your team. We appreciate your feedback!

Kim C.

We are so pleased!

Reviewed on 15/09/2016

We really appreciate the help of our specialist, Lucy, who understood our functions and was able to set up Time Tap to meet our unique needs. She was able to provide exceptional training and support to our staff. She responded to our questions and challenges timely.

Pros

That is can be individualized to our unique needs. We love the confirmation of appointment email the clients receive.

Cons

It is a little challenging to set up schedules at first. Our staff all have unique schedules that can vary daily, which made set up a little complicated. Once we got the hang of it was easy to overcome.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Kim,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review for us! I know your account had some serious set up involved, but I'm glad once we got it rolling it is making it easier for everyone. That's one of the best things about having onboarding specialists to walk you through everything.

Thanks again for the review!

Julian K.

I'm actually excited to take appointments

Reviewed on 1/07/2015

While I know I need appointments to grow my business, I always dreaded getting the phone calls and emails requesting appointments because it took so much work to ultimately get anything scheduled. This obviously hampered my ability to actually increase my bottom line, but what can I say? I am a massage therapist...not someone who enjoys being on the phone with folks even if they are offering me money.

TimeTap has been awesome because I no longer have to take phone calls in order to get appointments booked. Plus, I don't even have to send any of the email reminders out anymore which is a huge time save (not to mention dropping my no show rate to just about zilch).

The team over there has been easy to work with and really knows what their talking about as far as giving advice with how best to set up your scheduling system. Shortly after signing up for their Plus platform, Lucy from their support team got in touch with me and I scheduled a call with her. Within half an hour my account was set up and working magically.

While there was a bit of a learning curve, I've gotten the hang of it now and am just loving how seamlessly the booking portal works with my practice.

Response from TimeTap

Appreciate you leaving us a review, Julian! It's been great to help you get set up on TimeTap and I'm glad to know we're helping to grow your bottom line. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

Mckay S.
  • Industry: Utilities

Great program

Reviewed on 1/06/2018

I can get everyone scheduled.

Pros

I like that they work with us to customize what we need. I do enjoy how we can schedule multiple people.

Cons

I can't think of any complaints. I wish it was also a CRM so that I could save that expense. I am pleased overall.

Response from TimeTap

Hi McKay,

Glad you are enjoying TimeTap! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Tlara P.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

I do like the software it is very professional and has a lot of great features.

Reviewed on 26/05/2018

It helps me to stay organized with booking my clients.

Pros

I like that it accepts my payment gateway, and it has a very professional feel. I love how the help team is always there when I call on them and how patient they are with me, because I am not computer savvy what so ever.

Cons

I do not like that it doesn't make the client pay before booking. It lets the client book and if they do not pay in 90 mins it cancels the booking. I don't like that it cancels out appointments even tho clients paid. I do not like that it does not recognize who I am and I have to keep logging in.

Response from TimeTap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Actually, our payments feature is enabled so that you can require customers make a payment at the time of booking, bypassing the pending payment option. I'll send you some information directly and help you set this up on the account. ~Rashida

Carla V.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

This app has not only organized my business, it's organized my life! It is my virtual personal assistance. I cannot say enough good things about this software.

The scheduler eliminates (a) countless emails and phone conversations between me and my Clients to try to sync our calendars for an agreed meeting time; (b) it allows me to describe and define the time frame for meetings and services; and (c) it gives Clients an easy means see my availability and schedule an appointment that fits into their schedule.

If I had one area of concern, it is that Clients have to copy and paste the Scheduler link into a new tab or browser window rather than just click the link. I imagine there are technical possibilities that may prevent a simple click but, of course, Lucy and her awesome team will resolve that issue and/or educate me on what I should do.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Carla,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. It has really been a pleasure working with you to get your account set up and I'm so happy that it eliminates so much of the hassle of scheduling for you. We will look into getting that hyperlink working in all email clients...some email clients can be persnickety on converting web addresses into actual links.

Thanks again and, as always, let us know if you need anything!

Tate D.

Does the job!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

Overall experience has been positive. We've depended on Timetap now for almost a year and have been happy with the result.

Pros

Timetap has a few very handy features that are really helpful to our business. Multiple time slots and customization is pretty robust.

Cons

UI can be a bit clunky at times. Takes a bit getting used to but customer service has come in handy on a number of occasions.

Response from TimeTap

We're so glad that you've found a consistent solution in TimeTap.

Cynthia C.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Timetap makes my day so efficient.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018

My day is structured and efficient.

Pros

it is easy to use! Easy to modify ! I like that I can quickly make any adjustments to my day. I like the notification emails.

Cons

I wish it would send notifications once a call is scheduled to mark complete or incomplete. I often forget to go back in and mark something as complete.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Cynthia, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback of the software. ~Rashida

Roy P.

Good calendar management tool.

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

Ease of scheduling

Pros

Ability to schedule off time for holidays & regular time off. Calendar sync with Google calendar. Easy to set up.

Cons

App is very limited. If conditions are right double booking is possible. Sometimes problems occur with address entry.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Roy,

Glad to hear that overall your experience with TimeTap has been a good one! While we prevent clients from double booking appointments on the client facing scheduler, we do allow staff logged into TimeTap back office to override and put appointments anywhere on their calendar. We have ways to turn this off for your staff so that they can't do this and accidentally put an appointment in where they are already booked. Please reach out to [email protected] and we'd be happy to show you what settings you need to turn on to prevent the back office override bookings feature.

Best,

Feastre L.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Timetap is presented as the best option when managing appointments

Reviewed on 28/07/2019

Timetap is very useful for working with room booking management, or with automated scheduling for appointments or work groups. We recommend it for its excellent mobile access capability, and because it is good for synchronizing calendars.

Pros

As an online service for timetap planning it is very powerful. This platform has many tools for handling online payments, useful for working with reservations, and has a good system for scheduling events or job interviews.

Cons

It does not work with human resources, so it is limited to fulfilling its functions as a system for agendas. Does not include integrated CRM, so it does not serve to communicate with customers or other contacts in general.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Feastre,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! I'm so glad that TimeTap has been working well for your team to schedule events and job interviews.

As a follow up regarding integrated CRMs, we do integrate with Salesforce and Infusionsoft if either of those CRM systems appeal to you. If you are interested in those, please email us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to get you more information on it!

Cate S.

Pretty Great

Reviewed on 21/01/2019

Finally able to make appointments and achieve calendar synch! Able to customize schedule from week to week and offer different services. Love this!

Pros

Customizability and the synching with other calendars that actually works. Also the support.

Cons

It's pretty great but just as a newbie to all this it's sometimes hard to remember how to do things. Not sure what anyone at timetap could do about that though

Response from TimeTap

Hi Cate,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this stellar review! I'm so glad that you were able to make it through the learning curve and get your schedule up and running. If there's ever anything we can do to help, please be sure to reach out to our support team!

Best,

Wallace M.

Keeps me organized & on top of my schedule

Reviewed on 3/06/2015

I no longer have to worry about forgetting an appointment or forgetting to remind my clients about appointments because TimeTap takes care of that without me ever having to think about it. My clients were begging me to offer online scheduling on my website and I was really dreading getting it set up but using TimeTap made it a lot simpler than I had been scared of.

As for pros & cons, I really like that it was easy to put on my website and that none of my clients have had any issues with it. I also like how easy it is to customize my account to make it so that the client profiles and appointments have just information that I care about. The app is really fast and the support team gets back to me quick. I wish they had some options for accepting payments but I've asked about that and they have said it's coming out soon.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Wallace,

Thanks for letting us know how important the payments are to you. We'll definitely get those worked in soon. Our team really appreciates you taking the time to leave a review for us! Please feel free to let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Marc E.

TimeTap has made a positive difference in my business.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

TimeTap gives my customers the ability to schedule appointments with me without having to get me on the phone. I can't over-state how much of a differentiator this is for my business. No longer are they waiting for a return call from me if I'm on a project or with another customer. And that TimeTap gives me all the appointment details right in my calendar in near real-time, I now have much more flexibility to manage my time and be more productive.

I would also add that support from TimeTap has exceeded my expectations. They have been responsive and accurate with their support, and even made suggestions on how to improve my customers experience.

Overall, exceptional product and great support.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Marc,

Wow! I so appreciate all the kind things you said here. I am glad that it's giving you more flexibility and freedom when you are working on projects with a customer.

I know that Google sync has been acting up lately. We are looking into it and will see what's causing the ongoing issues to get to the root of it and rule it out as an issue altogether.

Thanks again,

Clara P.
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

I Love TimeTap!

Reviewed on 17/08/2018

I'm doing multiple interviews with very busy people and TimeTap lets them pick a convenient time for their schedule without any back-and-forth emails. It also reminds them (and me!) 24hrs ahead of the appointment and it blocks that time on my Google Calendar. I love it!

Pros

It saves so much time and saves having to do countless back-and-forth emails to schedule multiple interviews with people.

Cons

I would like more feedback about the sync with Google calendar - how often that happens, is it automatic, if my calendar fill up will TimeTap keep someone from scheduling in a blocked timeslot?

Response from TimeTap

Hi Clara - once you've synced to a Google calendar, each time an appointment is booked with you, that appointment annoucement is populated automatically on your Google calendar. If updates are made to the appointment, the calendar announcement will update automatically as well. If you have a blocked time on your external calendar, TimeTap will register that time as unavailable and will not display that time slot as a booking option to your interviewers.

Westly W.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Easy to use, very easy to customize.

Reviewed on 9/10/2018

Pros

Very easy to setup
Custom website address for booking site
Great amount of communication options with clients

Cons

Sales reporting options are poor and need to be reworked.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Westly,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! I took a look and your team does have access to custom reports that we could build for your business. You get one of these complementary with your Business account. Please reach out to our team at [email protected] with what kind of sales report you might want and we can work with you to get one built to your specifications.