MoneyPenny

Zistemo® | The Smartest Time & Project Tracking on the cloud

4.9 /5 (71 reviews) Write a Review!
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.8
4.9

Versatile and really functional

Reviewed on 20/01/2019

Pros

The first time I used moneypenny was at the request of a client, having little experience as a freelancer I did not know what to expect. It turned out to be really useful and easy to understand and use. Now I use it as the time tracker for the freelancer that I contract. It is very good and makes the work relationship transparent. I recommend it

Cons

At first, the amount of options that are offered may be intimidating; In my opinion maybe it would help that they divided the user experience into a section for beginners and another for experts.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

MoneyPenny can replace a receptionist for a small office.

Reviewed on 6/04/2019

Pros

When we were first getting started, we used MoneyPenny to handle all the intake calls we were getting. MoneyPenny worked with us to determine what the best way to relay that information was. The clients we had at the time always said their interactions with MoneyPenny receptionists was always professional.

Cons

Customers may figure out soon that your using a service for answering like MoneyPenny, because you aren't guaranteed the same person. This may be an issue if you are trying to build relationships over the phone.

Sergey K.

Good tool for a small company

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

What I like: colouring scheme , interface, ease of use (almost always)
What I like even more: support - guys are really fast when I have an issue with the functionality
What I don't like: in my area of IT-business traditionally customers use daily-rate for contract workers, and there is no such feature in MoneyPenny (on the other hand I could not find any other decent similar service with such o feature). Without it the invoicing process becomes clumsy. However if the customer accepts hourly rate everything works fine.

Pros

Ease of use, fast, good-looking interface, great support

Cons

No daily rate feature

Tomasz S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy Time Tracking

Reviewed on 13/03/2017

I'm using the time tracking features on a daily base.
At the end of the month it's so easy to convert the time into invoices.
It saves me a full day compared to my previous system with with Excel and Word.
Like it!!

Pros

Easy to use, no training required, save a lot of time to convert time tracking records to invoices, nice invoice layouts

Cons

nothing found yet

Seb N.

Best Invoicing System

Reviewed on 27/02/2017

Simple, intuitive and easy to use. Moneypenny is great! You can add as many clients as you wish, track time for each project, issue invoices, add expanses. You get access to all the business data in 1 place.

Pros

it's easy and fast, time tracking is great, adding manual time, invoicing and invoice reminders

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Just Started/Initial Thoughts

Reviewed on 5/11/2018

Pros

Well we need a answering service especially for West Coast hours. I prefer one that can sound more professional.

Cons

Not sure to early to tell to be honest I think.

Brigitte D.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

I using it since few months for some of our difficult projects to track time and efficiency. It's so helpful and easy to use. We are 145 users who are tracking project time on 8 complex projects.
CS is very helpful and responsive.
I wish to have an interface to Trello or Asana

Lyle S.

Great Small Business Solution & Amazing Value

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

MoneyPenny.me has been a great fit for our small consulting firm. The website is easy to use and the mobile app makes time entry quick and painless. Setup was simple and onboarding our team was effortless. In fact, we never had to provide any training on how to use them because the interface is so intuitive. MoneyPenny.me may not have as many features as some of the alternatives out there, but 90% of what you need most is there and thoughtful new features are added frequently and customer support has been amazing.

Pros

Extremely easy to use
Great value
Excellent customer support
Frequent updates

Cons

Missing some features

Anna J.

Best online timesheets

Reviewed on 27/02/2017

We are using moneypenny for almost 6 months. The whole team is using online time tracker - and this made our timesheets caluclations very straightforward.

Pros

timetracking and timesheets
easy invoicing

Helmuth S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Adios Excel

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

I worked 5 years now with some other tools and EXCEL. That gives me frustration over frustrations especially when I need to sum up tasks.
thanks MoneyPenny this time is over. Adios Excel (for time sheets)

Peter N.

Great experience with this new Invoice Software

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

I was trying to find an alternative to Freshbooks and I found it.

MoneyPenny is great. As a freelancer I can now control all the invoices automaticly, send estimates for new clients and control the payments with automatic recurring. I also have a time tracking system.

I do believe that the reporting has to be improved, but still I have to say I´m very happy with this new solution :D

Catha G.

Saves me a lot of time

Reviewed on 18/02/2016

Moneypenny saves me tons of time with my invoices etc. The templates are very elegant and the dashboard is easy to use. Even customer service has been very quick and efficient. I also like the helpful blog!

Wim V.

Great App

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

I worked with toggle and debtor.com before. Now MoneyPenny saves me time and endless frustrations. The developers doing a great job and the CS is very friendly and helpful.

Martha M.

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

It is meant to people like me that works at home and has a lot of other responsabilities. Monypenny simplifies my freelance work because it has all the features in only one place. Love it!

Joe M.

Perfect application for my business.

Reviewed on 21/10/2016

I tried many other time tracking and invoicing apps but moneypenny is the best.
Perfect Customer Support

Mathis B.
  • Industry: Public Policy

Well done and responsive team

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

It's got all features you need. Is intuitive. The team is very responsive on requests. Prices are reasonable.

Cons

Project overview was limited, so we had to develop an own API

Damien F.

A Fantastic App, Constantly Improving with Added Functionality

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

A joy to work with - its beautiful, simple and elegant UI. Stunning Estimate, Invoice, and now Purchase Order templates

Pros

I reviewed this app here on Capterra back in June when I was approaching the end of the free 30 day trial. It was a no-brainer - I subscribed. After 4 months I moved to Quickbooks Online (QBO) because there were a couple of features missing which I was irritated by. I found myself MORE irritated by QBO and in the time that has passed the team at MoneyPenny have addressed the missing features (as previously stated, they are genuinely open to feedback) and in the newest release this week have made significant improvements to Purchase ordering and stock item reporting. As an app that has heavily focused on client businesses who sell billable hours, there is a new commitment to improving functionality and to adding features for those of us with stock based sales. A beautiful interface, best templates in the business (recently made even MORE customisable) and fantastic customer support.

Anja S.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Project tracking made easy

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

I working now since 5 months with MoneyPenny as a Project Manager and my team is tracking time via MoneyPenny. It is exactly what I need to have an overview about the project performance.
I still wish to have a trello integration.

Ewa K.

Reliable bookkeeeping, tasks and time tracking in one app

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I started to use Moneypenny few months ago, on the beginning quite sceptic since I was wondering if there's anything more to be offered after zoho, freshbook and free agent apps for invoicing. I was looking for a tool which will become almost like a 1 stop shop for all my work related to estimating and quoting the work and tasks, time tracking and then finally managing the invoices. Moneypenny appeared to be good choice. I actually invited another people to my account which makes the whole customer relationship easier, because they can make their own estimates and prepare initial quotes too. I'm based in Poland and was impressed about the speed their customer services replied on my question related to the service payment. I will keep using it I found they also have mobile app which has the expenses tracking feature, from there it's just a simple click to make bill image and then upload to the app. Quite convinient indeed.

Nada T.

Must try Time Tracking software!

Reviewed on 25/02/2017

I love MoneyPenny since it saves me so much time and nerves per week.
There are many Time Tracking apps out there but just a few are really able to track Projects efficiently. You leaving money on the street if you don't do a free trail. believe me you will love it.
Nana

Monika F.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Smartest Time tracking.

Reviewed on 25/02/2017

We tried hundreds of other time tracking applications, from stationary to cloud based ones.
MoneyPenny it the smarts and easiest to use Time Tracking.

Amalia M.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 21/02/2016

I am using MoneyPenny.me and I have to tell that it's an amazing experience!
So usefull and easy to use, MoneyPenny helps me a lot and simplify all my tasks. I can finally focus on essential. A fantastic experience!

Kurt Y.

Good tracking system all time.

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Money Penny provided a user friendly UI that make user easy to learn. It also provide alot of customisation options for user.

Pros

- Provide a range of customisation options.
- Provide live tracking features.
- Provide easy time management.

Cons

Its still awesome for small business. Didn't find any cons in this yet.

Rostyslav R.

Great and easy to use software for managing all the company daily activities

Reviewed on 17/02/2016

We migrated to MoneyPenny for a couple of moth ago and this allowed us to solve a lot of problems we was have previously by automating most of our daily activities and placing all our data in one secure place.

Shen W.

Good software for my business!

Reviewed on 27/05/2016

I bill many customers with this program and it is very quick and simple. Customer service is also friendly. Works well for me!