MoneyPenny

Zistemo® | The Smartest Time & Project Tracking on the cloud

4.9 /5 (71 reviews) Write a Review!
4.9
Industry: Animation

Invaluable services

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 20/11/2018

have used Moneypenny for over 2 years and always found their service up to standard and their product invaluable tothe business.

Pros

Fast responce from the team and how well they treat their costumers

Cons

recieving calls on the direct line dedicated only for the costumers

Mathis B.
Industry: Public Policy

Well done and responsive team

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

It's got all features you need. Is intuitive. The team is very responsive on requests. Prices are reasonable.

Cons

Project overview was limited, so we had to develop an own API

Industry: Computer Software

Versatile and really functional

Reviewed on 20/01/2019

Pros

The first time I used moneypenny was at the request of a client, having little experience as a freelancer I did not know what to expect. It turned out to be really useful and easy to understand and use. Now I use it as the time tracker for the freelancer that I contract. It is very good and makes the work relationship transparent. I recommend it

Cons

At first, the amount of options that are offered may be intimidating; In my opinion maybe it would help that they divided the user experience into a section for beginners and another for experts.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Damien F.

A Fantastic App, Constantly Improving with Added Functionality

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

A joy to work with - its beautiful, simple and elegant UI. Stunning Estimate, Invoice, and now Purchase Order templates

Pros

I reviewed this app here on Capterra back in June when I was approaching the end of the free 30 day trial. It was a no-brainer - I subscribed. After 4 months I moved to Quickbooks Online (QBO) because there were a couple of features missing which I was irritated by. I found myself MORE irritated by QBO and in the time that has passed the team at MoneyPenny have addressed the missing features (as previously stated, they are genuinely open to feedback) and in the newest release this week have made significant improvements to Purchase ordering and stock item reporting. As an app that has heavily focused on client businesses who sell billable hours, there is a new commitment to improving functionality and to adding features for those of us with stock based sales. A beautiful interface, best templates in the business (recently made even MORE customisable) and fantastic customer support.

Damien F.
Industry: Construction

What a fantastic App!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017

Ease of use and beautiful branded documents

Pros

Clean, very modern UI that is easy to learn and customise. The very best off-the-shelf templates in the market. What is it about the Swiss? And the Germans? They really do some things VERY well. I entered into this with a very sceptical mind after a recent poor experience with a CRM trial, also reviewed here on Capterra. This really is beautiful software. Functional too, which is an area where some of the pretty apps fall down. It is very easy to learn and to customise, in particular creating stunning estimate and invoice templates. The support is world-class and very prompt. Although aimed at small teams and businesses that sell billable hours, it is more than suitable for a product based business too. I have asked for a couple of small changes to the invoicing, which the team are looking at. They are very open to feedback and suggestions, which other developers/providers have sometimes taken as negative criticism. Trial it, you will not be disappointed.

Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

MoneyPenny can replace a receptionist for a small office.

Reviewed on 6/04/2019

Pros

When we were first getting started, we used MoneyPenny to handle all the intake calls we were getting. MoneyPenny worked with us to determine what the best way to relay that information was. The clients we had at the time always said their interactions with MoneyPenny receptionists was always professional.

Cons

Customers may figure out soon that your using a service for answering like MoneyPenny, because you aren't guaranteed the same person. This may be an issue if you are trying to build relationships over the phone.

Franco B.

It's not just a tool, it's a organizational tranformation

Reviewed on 3/02/2017

I use MoneyPenny for 6 month and yet I'm still thrilled! I have a small team with 11 people and since I'm using MoneyPenny everyone's more efficient in his work. With the Team Time Tracker I can now see in real time what my guys are doing and thereby everybody can work more productive.

Pros

SaaS - I can use it anywhere on the planet at anytime
Time Time Tracker in real time
A lot can be set automatically (recurring invoice)

Cons

When I started using MoneyPenny I felt little lost in the app - because it offers so much.

Omondi P.

Best Cloud-Based Invoicing System

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

The company is professional and could help a business achieve more in terms of facilitating the communication between an entity and their clients or another business.

Pros

It offers an efficient and professional virtual receptionist center. The customer service is quick to answer the concerns of their clients, while at the same time very friendly.

Cons

It is a bit hectic to set up. Besides the company does not send regular updates to its customers on the amount of money they deducted from the client's debit or credit card.

When the clock is ticking: Use Money Penny

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 31/01/2019

We are able to build more efficient team and provide feedback to individuals according to the time spent on various activities. Money Penny has also helped us determine the areas or processes to be automated which doesn't need much human intervention.

Pros

The best thing about money penny is that it lets you track each and every second on different projects. This helps to understand the effort leakage, boost team productivity and billing the clients accordingly.

Cons

Each segment or module of the tool can have an "i" symbol which explains the usage of that particular field.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

André W.
Industry: Management Consulting

Really great tool I was looking for a long time

Reviewed on 8/12/2017

Pros

Customer Support is great and fast. All tools work in perfect harmony (App and WebApp). Everything very well thought. Many things to adjust like letterheads or different types of invoice design. And if you don´t like the suggested ones you simply adjust it. Love the idea to give customers access to their own cloud where to see invoice status.

Rosalie D.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Afordable business management tool

Reviewed on 7/03/2017

We are a small comapany - 17 employees. We were looking for a software to support us with expenses. We've found Moneypenny and it came up to be the best software ever! Expense tracking of course, but invoicing, payment reminders and team time tracking are amazing! This is the only software we use at the moment form contacting and estimating clients to invoicing and accounting.

Pros

easy to use
number of business management features

Sergey K.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: Self Employed

Good tool for a small company

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

What I like: colouring scheme , interface, ease of use (almost always)
What I like even more: support - guys are really fast when I have an issue with the functionality
What I don't like: in my area of IT-business traditionally customers use daily-rate for contract workers, and there is no such feature in MoneyPenny (on the other hand I could not find any other decent similar service with such o feature). Without it the invoicing process becomes clumsy. However if the customer accepts hourly rate everything works fine.

Pros

Ease of use, fast, good-looking interface, great support

Cons

No daily rate feature

Adam B.
Industry: Graphic Design
Company size: Self Employed

Hands down the BEST Software in the market for Freelance Designers!

Reviewed on 28/04/2017

I've been using MoneyPenny for over 6 Months now and it's easily the best software for Freelance Designers. It's everything you require for your business and more. It's very affordable, easy to use and the support from MoneyPenny is prompt and always helpful. From what I've gathered as well, they're always working hard to improve their product and taking on board feedback from it's users. I can't recommend MoneyPenny enough!!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality and customer support.

Cati C.

Best value for money for freelancers!

Reviewed on 19/02/2016

Freelancing is great...until you have to deal with invoices, several clients, expenses, reports and taxes. Each month I had to spend at least a few days to sort things out. MoneyPenny automates everything so I no longer need multiple spreadsheets, user names, passwords, time-trackers or multiple apps I was using before. All the features I need are nicely put together on my MoneyPenny Dashboard. It's exactly what I needed. One user name. One platform. That's it! I love the fact that they have helpful hints everywhere, so you immediately find answers to whatever it is you don't manage to do. It's pretty straightforward and user friendly. They make accounting seem easy, and frankly, that's a big plus. I subscribed for their free trial and I was a bit skeptical at first. Then I realized it's perfect for me. I recommended to friends (freelancers just like me) and so far they're happy with their accounts as well. $15/month is a great value for money considering you don't have to put up with all the wasted time and frustration related to bills, late payments, tracking tasks, time, expenses, well overall project management.
A+ from my side!

Uwe R.
Industry: Real Estate

Really good App

Reviewed on 2/02/2017

It is an an absolutly usefull app, quite easy to handle and it makes really fun to work with! It safes time and money. The features are even helpfull in daily work.

Pros

Look and feel

Cons

A few things are not translated in german

Nicholas H.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Makes life MUCH easier!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 10/01/2019

This app has been tremendously convenient. I hope to see more innovations from this brand in the future!

Pros

It is SO convenient to be able to access detailed expense reports, invoices, and time-sheets from any device rather than just a work computer. This means I can access these from anywhere I need to. On my days off when I need to check on something I can simply pull up whatever I need to view at home instead of having to run to the office.

Cons

I honestly don't have any dislikes concerning this software as of yet.

Regina B.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great Time Tracking Tool - Love It

Reviewed on 2/02/2017

I Love the Time Tracking Feature. I can easily see what my team's doing and can focus in the Important things. As an artist papaerwork is really a huge hassle for me.

Pros

Time Tracking

Tomasz S.
Industry: Management Consulting

Easy Time Tracking

Reviewed on 13/03/2017

I'm using the time tracking features on a daily base.
At the end of the month it's so easy to convert the time into invoices.
It saves me a full day compared to my previous system with with Excel and Word.
Like it!!

Pros

Easy to use, no training required, save a lot of time to convert time tracking records to invoices, nice invoice layouts

Cons

nothing found yet

Seb N.

Best Invoicing System

Reviewed on 27/02/2017

Simple, intuitive and easy to use. Moneypenny is great! You can add as many clients as you wish, track time for each project, issue invoices, add expanses. You get access to all the business data in 1 place.

Pros

it's easy and fast, time tracking is great, adding manual time, invoicing and invoice reminders

Katie C.

MoneyPenny is great value for money

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

Pros

Timesheet reports, time tracking and invoicing for the whole team for 35USD. Super tool to ease running projects and collaboration in a team

Cons

It took us some time to discover all the features but since than we didn't have any issues with the software

Anja S.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Project tracking made easy

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

I working now since 5 months with MoneyPenny as a Project Manager and my team is tracking time via MoneyPenny. It is exactly what I need to have an overview about the project performance.
I still wish to have a trello integration.

Ewa K.

Reliable bookkeeeping, tasks and time tracking in one app

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I started to use Moneypenny few months ago, on the beginning quite sceptic since I was wondering if there's anything more to be offered after zoho, freshbook and free agent apps for invoicing. I was looking for a tool which will become almost like a 1 stop shop for all my work related to estimating and quoting the work and tasks, time tracking and then finally managing the invoices. Moneypenny appeared to be good choice. I actually invited another people to my account which makes the whole customer relationship easier, because they can make their own estimates and prepare initial quotes too. I'm based in Poland and was impressed about the speed their customer services replied on my question related to the service payment. I will keep using it I found they also have mobile app which has the expenses tracking feature, from there it's just a simple click to make bill image and then upload to the app. Quite convinient indeed.

Pawel N.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best time tracker in Poland

Reviewed on 9/03/2017

For sure MoneyPenny is the best team time tracker available on polish market. Seeing in real time who is working on what task, who is away is awesome. And also the ease of generating multilanguage invoices is great.

Miroslav K.
Industry: Research

Moneypenny helps me to get organized

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

MoneyPenny is a great business tool which helps me to stay organized.
Don't make me think about payment reminders or invoicing clients fast and with online Payment.
Fantastic!

George P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A modern, powerful and efficient way for managing finances in an SME

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

Pros

Although the product offers a lot of functionality, the designers managed to keep the UI very simple and lightweight. The user experience is very pleasant and intuitive.

In terms of functionality reporting hours and invoicing is a breeze and saves a lot of time.

Cons

German texts are not always 100% correct. The cockpit could be further extended. .