4.7
4.6
4.8
Caitlin W.
Industry: Entertainment

EZRentout lives up to it's name

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Again, the software does my 'thinking' for me, as my biggest demands are ' do i have..." certain items. i can quickly search my database, and see what i have, where i purchased it, how much it rents for, and if it is on the premises. Time is what i've saved...and time is Money. no doubt about it. Once i'm more comfortable with the access for clients, they will be able to search themselves..and that will in turn save me more time. I am happy with EZRentout, and feel the purchase price is well worth the software.

Pros

This software helped us track our inventory. We are a mid sized wardrobe house, and it is very difficult to keep track of real time rentals. (what is in and what is out) This rental software made is so much easier. It is affordable, and does mostly what we require. It does the work for us. It gives me time to think about the running of the business and any real time concerns. My clients are more confident because they can log in, and see what they rented, the condition it was in, and any other concerns they have. We looked at hiring someone to create a rental program for us, and the quotes we received would cost us over 10 years of the EZRentout subscription. !! So, for us it was an easy decision. Free up our thinking brains , let EZRentout take care of the tracking, invoicing, and billing. Customer service is easy to deal with, and we even let our subscription run out by mistake, and were able to just get back on board once we realised the credit card had expired...

Cons

We have been with EZRentout for years. In the early years, there were many changes we needed, and other customers brought them to the attention on the EZRentout team...and now they have been addressed. Our business isn't straightforward...each client is different, with different requirements and individual billing differences. My complaint isn't really a complaint....i would say that because the software is perpetually improving, my complaint is that i keep having to learn new things....but I think that's excellent.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review for us.

We're glad to hear that you've been using EZRentOut for years and that we helped you track your inventory for your wardrobe house.

We appreciate your honest feedback and wish you continuous luck in learning new things.

If you ever encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

James D.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Rental Software Review

Reviewed on 2/12/2020

Overall excellent software makes the job and the company easier to operate.

Pros

Its easy to use and to set up, and any issues are taken care of in a timely manner.

Cons

It seems that some things updates are rushed and not fully tested which leads to many calls or emails to tech support.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi James, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are improving EZRentOut daily so that it can better serve our users. We are a growing company and improving the quality of our work is our primary goal. I ensure you that the quality of our fixes will improve in the coming year and the number of issues that you will potentially face will be reduced to a minimum.

Industry: Retail

Easily Track your rental inventory

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board.

Pros

I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

Cons

Adding and editing orders, pricing and customer information could be a little easier. We operate on a 2 day rental program and we are closed on weekends. EZ rent has a hard time charging correctly when we don't charge for Sundays.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product is making it easy for you to track your rental inventory.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our order management module to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Virginia B.
Industry: Fine Art

Fantastic experience! All data at my fingertips!

Reviewed on 30/09/2017

I can keep track of my rental assets. I know when they were purchased, from whom, and for how much. I know which customer has which instrument. I can keep renters current with payment. It is no big deal to switch out the instrument the customer has.

Pros

All my assets can be cross-referenced in many ways. Some I may not have even discovered yet! I can keep track of Instrument rentals, and call customers when payment is due. I can send depreciation information in a report to my accountant, and EZRENTOUT calculates it for me.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Virginia, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Preston S.
Industry: Retail

Amazing. Just lovely.

Reviewed on 14/04/2017

It's very to easy to use. No complications on my end. Also the design of the software is very unique and complex. I wasn't confused when using this software for the first time.

Pros

Ease of use. Very nice to look at, love the design structure of it. It's very detailed and gives tutorials on how to do things.

Cons

Nothing. It's fine the way it is. Only thing I didn't like was the whole login process. But I can understand why it was created like that, in order to prevent hackers from getting in.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Preston, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. Securing our customer's data is our number one priority and we take all the necessary steps required to ensure it. We're really glad that you like our product and if you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out yo our support team at [email protected]

Florence H.
Industry: Construction

AmeriTex Rentals

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

So far so good, very convenient and user family.

Pros

I'm very happy about the customer service received from EZRentOut. Any time I face a challenge and can't figure something out support is only an email way and their response time is unbelievable.

Cons

I love the fact that the software's customization features, however customizing it yourself is very tedious. Scrolling through all the settings to find the one your looking for can be a little bit of a pain. But EZRentOut is constantly upgrading and changing their software to meet consumer demands.

Response from EZRentOut

Hello Florence,

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience in using EZRentOut and how you found it easy to use and convenient. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we are pleased our customer support department was able to address your queries timely. If you still face any other concerns in the future, feel free to email us at [email protected], and we would love to rectify them.

Sunil K.
Industry: Machinery

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY RENTAL BUSINESS

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

We have small scale rental business so its really easy to handle machines which goes out for rental & its tracking for ending of rental rental with the EZRent out software. Overall its a Fantastic Experience.

Pros

We really like its dashboard alert system which indicate overdue order from time to time.

Cons

None, there isnt any cons about this software.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Sunil, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your machines and helping you grow your small scale rental business.

If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Serge T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Online Rental Platform

Reviewed on 14/11/2020

We set-up EZRentOut for our customer that is renting equipment.

Pros

Free trial, easy setup, very responsive customer service

Cons

The platform is performing well. I did not have any issue with their platform so far.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Serge, we want to ensure that our clients get the best value for their money, that's why EZRentOut can be setup very easily very quickly. Almost everything can be imported through excel files so you can start maximizing the utility of EZRentOut as soon as possible. We welcome the feedback from our users so that we can focus on making the right improvements and add the right features.

Adam G.

Best option I could find

Reviewed on 8/08/2014

We used to work with different custom made solutions. And they became really stagnant and old school. I was desperately waiting for a new option and EZRentOut seem to have most of what we needed. The good thing is that new features are added regularly to it.

We work with Quickbooks and this product has a plug in for that. So that was one major plus for us. The other one was the unification of managing our equipment, clients and orders. As a media production house, we treat our equipment really carefully because loosing a small piece or getting a light buzzed costs us money, clients and reputation. EZRentOut has this ability to track every item individually. Previously, I'd have a stock of 10 cameras without any individual distinction but now I can tell exactly which camera is where and in what condition. This was the second major plus for us. The mobile app came out today and it's really neat and fast. (I would not have written this 'happy' review if they kept lingering the mobile app). I also liked their feature of packaging stuff in bundles. It's a real booster.

Rental pricing rules and custom entries on orders (special discounts/adjustments etc) are also important to us as I'm sure that they will be for every other rental business. But EZRentOut does not have that (as yet?). Last time I heard from their support representative, they were working on these features. Not sure when will they come out and how would they look.

Jorge M.
Industry: Broadcast Media

EZRentOut is Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/01/2019

Pros

Step by Step learning websites are incredibly helpful. The customer support is also very opening to making sure all our problems are resolved.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to get a full understanding of how to access the website's full potential. The reports and knowledge base are perfect for getting you up to speed as quickly as possible.

Nick J.
Industry: Entertainment

Everything we need in one place, EZ Rent Out makes it easy to be professional and run a business!

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

Pros

The navigation, design and layout are simple, consistent and easy! There's very little delay for teaching new users how to operate the software.
The history log is excellent, giving you not only the ability to search through previous orders, but also modify anything.
Love the quick search tool, which then allows you to easy add items to a new order. Not just that, but it lets you know if items are available or not in the same action as well!
Integration of Quickbooks!

Cons

I think the mobile app is one step behind the computer software. It just needs to be simplified in my opinion!

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Nick, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad that our system is making it easy for you to run your business. Also, I have passed on your feedback regarding the mobile app to the product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out to our support team.

Danielle V.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

EZRent easy to use for all!

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

Pros

EZRent is so easy to use! I have put this software into place for our internal inventory keeping, and have trained 3 other team members on how to use it - they all use it with such ease and if they are stuck on how to use a feature, it is easy to figure out by playing around within the software for a few mins.

Cons

We use this software to manage our internal activation inventory, but also to create packlists for our events. It is sometimes difficult for people that don't have knowledge of how the system works to understand the pack list as items (assets, asset stock, and bundles) all get inputted a bit differently. It would be awesome if the assets could group like items together with a qty number like the asset stock do.;

Courtney A.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

From a daily user

Reviewed on 3/01/2019

EZ Rent Out allows our team to stay on page regarding inventory, patients and stock without constantly needing to call or text or email- everyone can use their own account to check in.

Pros

Makes it easy track inventory and foresee shortages earlier.

Cons

Sometimes there are difficulties making updates to inventory that's already checked out ex- replacements without starting over.

Jade S.
Industry: Events Services

Absolute Game Changer

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

Amazing!

Pros

EzRentOut is the newest member to our team, it is absolutely unreal! We are saving a HUGE amount of time!

Cons

It is on the top end of my budget, but the reality is, it’s worth every penny!

Sylvain G.
Industry: Broadcast Media

EZRentOut review

Reviewed on 8/05/2019

Pros

The mobile app with scanning features. Ease of use.

Cons

Not much so far. Pretty solid software with great features.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Sylvain, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your are liking our product.

Stuart H.
Company size: Self Employed

A powerhouse of a package

Reviewed on 4/06/2017

Easier order management

Pros

Quite easy to use with some great features and the customer portal is a nice touch. Customers can have their own log in to view their orders etc. QR codes can also be setup for equipment which when scanned can link to the item page where manuals etc can be seen.

Cons

A couple of things could be changed on the calendar side to make it easier to view orders in the dashboard and the subscribed URL calendar feed.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Stuart, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.

I have forwarded your suggestion regarding calendar upgrade to our product team and they will consider your request for upcoming releases.

If you have are in need of any assistance or have more suggestions for us, please reach out to our support team.

Nick K.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

EMCSHOP

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Pros

Easy to use and constant improvement. You can also download and save all your data

Cons

I would like to have even more abilities to customize the software

Ryan S.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Perfect fit for my small business

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

Pros

EZRentOut is no doubt the best bang for your buck. Within a couple hours I already had many past rentals entered in and billed. The user interface is friendly for all experience types and lets you control settings from basic to advanced depending on your needs. I recommend this program to anyone with a small to medium sized rental business that is on a budget, nothing else can compete.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to clone custom quotes and invoices in future versions. Also, the iPhone app needs to be updated with more controls and enhanced for iPhone X screen size.

Tomas T.
Industry: Import & Export

Very good software

Reviewed on 16/06/2017

Pros

That its simple, friendly, and looks like an innovative solution. It helps you streamline processes and automates your operations to a great extent, and does so on a reasonable price.

Cons

The calendar is a limit, and you cannot filter orders by return dates other than by reports customer support.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Tomas, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.

I have forwarded your suggestion regarding return date filter to our product team and they will consider your request for upcoming releases.

Ryan G.
Industry: Machinery

GM

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Pros

Having a centralized program for all of our information.

Cons

Customer service for the US is not great due to time difference.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Willem K.
Industry: Online Media

Combines three software in one

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Very meticulous in the setup but very easy to use in the application. Customer support is great!

Pros

I love how I can manage assets, schedule them, and bill for them all in one place! Save me so much double and triple entry!!

Cons

Not the most intuitive, and I wish there was a spreadsheet like way to manage the assets.

Praveen M.

Wanna to start rent business and go online.. Choose EZRentout

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

Within two to four days you can start your online rent business. Very well done, the cloud-based system for management of rent system.. Quick way to start from offline and go online.

Pros

Support and ease of use.

Cons

Scope for usability improvements.

Response from EZRentOut

Hi Praveen, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you have any specific suggestions regarding our product's user experience, please share them with our support team, We're always working on improving our product and your feedback will help us with that.

Ashley G.
Industry: Medical Devices

EZrentout - Great Product

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

So far my experience has been great, our sales rep has been wonderful. I have just started to officially use the software and I can already see how it will make my job easier.

Pros

I like how user friendly this software is and that it enables us to track our inventory in a more efficient way.

Cons

There really is not anything I dislike about this software.

Danielle C.
Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 1/11/2017

Pros

Very easy to use! Offers everything that we need to make renting out equipment fast and fun. Compatibility with scanners makes scanning barcodes a breeze.

Cons

Cannot add something to an order that has already been checked out so you need to create an entirely new order. Need to type out item number exactly for items to pop up ( for explample any space)

Samantha R.

A Promising App

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

I am using EZRentOut app for a couple of months now on standard package.
Initially this app was a bit tricky for me as it seemed to be an app for equipment rental businesses. I didn't had an idea how to fit my clothing business to it.

Pros: Easy to use, love the Xero Integration feature, best for my Clothing Business, Customer service is really good
Cons: Lacks some advanced features in 'Invoice Printing'. Have the paper roll printer and finding it difficult to set it up with my EZRentOut account

My Verdict: It's a very promising app, and I like how much these people are determined to improve. A few features are still missing though.
The headache for updating invoices at 2 places has gone. So I am sticking to it.