4.8
4.9
Eric jackson S.

Early Adopter Here

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

We've been very pleased with everything about this software. Most importantly (in my book) their customer service is VERY responsive and extremely helpful. Considering how much our operations rely upon their interface, any downtime would be catastrophic. The handful of times that we have had issues, they really have dropped everything to work with us to get it resolved in short order. That means pretty much everything for our store.

Pros

The software is very intuitive. We switched our software over from a piece-built Access system back in 2013, and there was a learning curve for staff, but it went very smoothly. For a high-volume consignment based store with over 7,000 consignors, I can't imagine using anything else. Additionally, being cloud-based means that when we have technological complications on one computer, we still have functionality.

Cons

There have been a few tweaks and customization changes that we have requested from the company that either haven't happened or have taken a long time to implement. Please understand, this is a minor issue, and they have become a very large company so we don't expect special treatment. The fact that this is the thing I like "least" is more testament to how great the bulk of our experience has been.

Response from Traxia

Thanks so much Eric. What a terrific review! We really appreciate you taking the time. We tweak and make changes to the system based on the number of requests we receive for a particular feature. We truly want SimpleConsign to be a customer-driven system. Believe me, we're listening to all of your suggestions. Thanks again.

Scott B.
Industry: Retail

Much better than expected!

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Overall, I would give SimpleConsign an A- grade. It loses points on many of the printing issues. Its documentation is not the greatest. However, they are responsive when you contact them for help. Not only are they responsive but the CSR people I have worked with are very knowledgable about the product. They act like humans, not a programmed robot going through a script.

Pros

The overall record-keeping​ of consigned items is excellent. Tracking inventory is very simple. With the ability to print labels with barcodes, it makes it easier to track inventory and prices.

The flexibility of the reporting system is excellent. A helpful feature is the ability to download the report as a CSV file. Having that data as a CSV allows me to upload it to another software package that we use for e-commerce.

If you have reporting to do to comply with local second-hand property laws, SimpleConsign can download a CSV file that can be uploaded to Leads Online. The company should add this to their feature list because it is a​ crucial business feature!

Cons

Many of the printing issues are a bit of a pain in the behind. No matter how much I try to adjust the labels, I cannot get them to print precisely right on the page. I finally figured out how to deal with product/price labels by cutting off only a little in the middle column.

SimpleConsign doesn't adjust the print widths. It's one width fits all receipt printers. Since I have a wide format receipt printer, the receipt does not fill the entire width. By not allowing the width to be user-configurable​, SimpleConsign does not allow us to save money by buying printers on the used market.

For formatting output, they are relying on Chrome's layout capabilities. However, if you are not using Chrome (because Google cannot be trusted), then you cannot finely tune margins and other layout issues.

Response from Traxia

Thanks Scott for taking time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! Glad you recognized we don't have chatbots. When you call SimpleConsign, you'll talk to a human!

Mara E.

Simple Consign has all the core elements we need to power our new business.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017

Pros

We are a combination of consignment, resale and retail. I love that SimpleConsign supports all of these types in both POS and overall inventory management. It is also fairly easy to train our new staff on POS components of the system. Also I'm very happy with the level of customer support from the Traxia team.

Cons

Because I have a software design and development background, I am perhaps more critical than most. I find many of the workflows very clunky and some of the interfaces do not follow UX best practices -- resulting in user errors that shouldn't happen. It doesn't feel like user-centered design.

Many times when I'm trying to figure out how to get the system to support the tasks I want to do, I long for a peek at your schema and object model. The data relationships aren't always clear and results are often not what I would expect.

I would love for the software to work better with and on multiple devices.

Jo S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best consignment software

Reviewed on 21/04/2020

I am way over the other side of the world from Traxias home base, yet when I needed support, they were available to help instantly. Super friendly too.

Pros

Simple Consign is easy to use and gives me peace of mind that I always know what stock I have at anytime, accessible anywhere. Trustworthy, reliable processing and top notch support. Life changing software for my business.

Cons

There is no con, other than price, which is very good, so it is a shadow con really, who doesn’t want something for cheaper than it is.

Lawrence D.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

SimpleConsign makes running our Park Avenue Marketplace smooth.

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

Saving Time! A business takes time to run properly and SimpleConsign saves TIME. I just filed my monthly sales tax report and it took 2 minutes to get the information off of SimpleConsign and nearly 40 minutes to file with the state. The State needs to take heed to what SimpleConsign is doing with their software. Our Consignors love the online access to their sales as well. Happy Consignors means happy business.

Pros

Record keeping by far is the big advantage to SimpleConsign. When the end of the pay period comes, it is a 5 minute process to run the payments. Simple Consign is always working on the system to improve the process and the latest change is more evidence of that. I have kept the Consignor records manually in the past and this system is worth every penny. Monthly reports make filings easy. And our Consignors love the online access to their sales

Cons

I can't find much about SimpleConsign that I don't like. We do not use all aspects of the software, but there is little that I do not like.

Response from Traxia

Thanks Lawrence for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We're so glad we've made it easier to manage Park Avenue Marketplace. The Ohio state motto of "With God all things are possible" obviously doesn't include speedy tax filings.
Thanks for being on Team Traxia!

Chris R.

Best solution we found - 3 years running

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

I can't imagine our business model operating efficiently without SimpleConsign.

Pros

SimpleConsign offers flexibility that we couldn't find in other packages we tested. I'm sure everyone who does consignment does things a little differently, and everything we dreamed up before we opened our doors SimpleConsign was able to do right out of the box. Being able to provide a web interface to our consignors has improved our service to them; allowing them to find stock levels, etc. without having to wait for a return call from us.

Cons

I wish there were more ecommerce functionality "out of the box" instead of having to develop our own.

Response from Traxia

Chris, thanks for leaving a review! It's fun to hear that SimpleConsign is your "dream" software. We're happy to hear your consignors enjoy their real-time consignor access as well. We want to remind you that SimpleConsign now integrates with Shopify, making online sales even easier. Chat with sales ([email protected]) to get more information. Thanks again!

Aaron G.
Industry: Retail

Easy to use tool for managing your consignment store - Best option after researching solutions

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

We use Simple Consign every day. It's easy to use and makes running a consignment store much easier than trying to keep track on spreadsheets. Other products didn't compare when we were researching a solution.

Pros

- Cloud based makes it easy to access
- Easy to use and navigate in the software
- Custom Reports are easy to create
- Now offers Shopify plugin.

Cons

Could have more frequent updates and new additional features added regularly
Printing plugin causes issues from time to time

Response from Traxia

Aaron, thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it! We're so glad you settled on us after researching other softwares. We're looking forward to a long future together.

Deanna R.

Love it!!!

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

I have used them since I opened up my consignment shop over 7 years ago and they have helped from day one! Their customer service is A++! Nice guys that don’t laugh at my techy questions. It is nice to not have to worry about all of that information. You know it’s going to work every time!

Pros

It’s Cloud Based.
It keeps track of pretty much everything!
Helps build email list.
Ease of processing.

Cons

The term “expires” as they use it. My items that are expiring are good for another 9 days. The term itself is confusing for my consignors when they are looking in their end.

Pamela R.

Checks the boxes!

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Although we've been in the industry for many years this is a new retail home decor and gift shop venture and we did a lot of research on many POS systems and this was hands down our best option. We are thrilled with our decision and the SimpleConsign Team, especially our rep has been amazing! She was knowledgeable, easy to work with, patient, responsive and just really, really great! You are VERY lucky to have her.

Pros

This software checked practically all of our boxes on functions that we needed and wanted. It's easy to use and has a lot of great features and options.

Cons

We do wish that consignors had the option to print out their labels from home. The cost was definitely the highest.

Response from Traxia

Hi Pamela, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We can't ask for more that 5 out of 5 stars and 10 out of 10 overall!
We agree with you about Cailin, our onboarding specialist.
We are lucky to have her and so are all of our new customers. So happy to have you on Team Traxia!

Simple Consign

Reviewed on 6/12/2019

My overall experience has been amazing. It's a very helpful tool and I would highly recommend SimpleConsign.

Pros

It's very easy to navigate and access all your data as well as easy to create your own custom reports. Tech support has been very helpful and are always available.

Cons

While I don't personally pay for this, I know the owner does and I know she wishes it was a little bit cheaper. But other than that, I really have no complaints.

Response from Traxia

To our mystery reviewer, thanks! We're pleased you've had an amazing experience with SimpleConsign!

Lynn M.
Industry: Retail

Without hesitation- a true winner

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

Overall experience: They use a 10 point scale to rate level of satisfaction. I need more like a 50 point scale.
I just cant thank Simple Consign enough for always being there. It is such a pleasure to work with team that truly understands customer service. Attitude, professionalism, knowledge base--- they have it all and deliver it with the highest regard for their customers. Just love it and love them!

Pros

Where do I begin? Let me start with their OUTSTANDING customer support. They are fast at responding, patient as they walk you thru solutions ( teach you as they do) and truly know their product features. Probably the most outstanding service I have received from any vendor. As for the software itself- tremendous! I feel like I could not do my job without this software (and their support). It provides me with all the necessary features I need to make the shop run smoothly, informed and convenient. My consignors love it because it gives them access to their account 24/7.. and it saves me from having to answer phone calls about accou8nt info. It is right there for each client. I truly cant speak highly enough about this company, its people and its products. The best value and the "item" that helps me the most.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike. When I run into a problem, all I have to do is call customer support and BINGO- they walk me thru a solution. There was 1 occasion when I wanted to do something and that particular function could not be done HOWEVER with the help of the support crew, they came up with an alternative that worked perfect. They go the extra mile 7 days a week/ 24 hours a day

Response from Traxia

Wow, Lynn, thanks! We appreciate your phenomenal review. Thanks for your incredible encouragement and loyalty too. You've actually been a customer of ours since 2014! It's wonderful customers like you that make us work that much harder.
Thanks again!

Elizabeth K.

More than I need but everything I want

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

I've been using SimpleConsign since I opened up my business 5 years ago. I have toyed with the idea of switching to shopify as it has a few bells and whistles that Simple Consign does not. Namely an app and also a bulit in website builder. However., the online access tool far outweighs both of those conveniences and until someone can compete in that aspect, I will remain a loyal customer to Simple Consign.

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ability to run reports for my vendors at the drop of a hat. I have a vintage collective and have 40 vendors who sell at my location. I do all the book-keeping for them and some of them are very disorganized. As long as I have put good and thorough information into the system at the time of the sale, including notes if necessary, I can go back at any time of the year and look up the sale and see what the circumstances surrounding the purchase were. I also love the online look up tool that the vendors can use themselves. Saves me TONS of time in phone calls answering questions about daily sales. Total lifesaver. Plus I push that expense back onto my vendors so I don't have to absorb that cost.

Cons

some of the terminology absolutely doesn't apply to my business model and there is no flexibility in changing it. I also would like a bit more options when it comes to running a custom report. I have a very limited capability to define my own parameters for sales reports other than the "canned" reports already built into the software. MAIN COMPLAINT: NEEDS AN APP FOR THE PHONE /TABLET ETC~!!!

Response from Traxia

Elizabeth,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and thanks for 5 years of partnering with SimpleConsign. We're always interested to hear what our customers need so we appreciate you sharing. Hopefully, we'll be able to earn 5 stars on everything for you soon!
Your loyalty matters!

Kelly G.
Industry: Retail

Took my business to the Next Level.

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

There are still a lot of features that I just haven't had time to learn how to use. I personally don't do well with "on-line training" and haven't taken the time to do all the training that's available. But the helpdesk is very responsive and normally helps me resolve any issues I'm having in a very timely manner. Thanks for that!

Pros

Simple Consign helped me stop running my retail shop like a "multi-family garage sale". I no longer had to keep tags, tally consignor accounts manually using paper tickets and manually calculate and write checks at the end of each month. Game changer for me.

Cons

I don't love the fact that I have to pay for this service every month FOREVER for as long as I'm in business. But I realize it's become part of the cost of doing business and is the way the software industry is headed as a whole. I also still feel the aesthetics and functionality of the online is cumbersome to customers and not as seemless as I thought it was going to be when I added that service. Reports and sales data are not truly integrated together. I still have to run separate reports to get total sales data. I like that it's tied to the same inventory bucket but it would be even more helpful if those sales also showed up when I run sales reports through simple consign. It's also not as clean and shopper friendly as it could be in the way it sorts and places inventory into the category buckets. It still feels somewhat like more of a glorified Craigslist site, than a fully modernized professional online store. Not having the ability to have drop down menu items for customers to select apparel in different sizes or items that have multiple color options is not ideal. Having to do a complete separate listing for literally every single color and size of an item junks up the online store, makes shoppers have to scroll through a lot of the "same" to see unique items. Perhaps the answer to this is more categories in the long run, but that isn't ideal either. Perhaps since my shop isn't a typical consignment shop, I'm the only one with this issue?

Matt L.
Company size: Self Employed

Love the software... wish it a few more options and a cell phone app for consignor and business ownr

Reviewed on 14/12/2017

Much easier to inventory and check customers out. Much easier to manage consignor's sales and payouts than anything other software I researched. Also the fact that it's web based eliminates many reliability issues that can effect other similar systems. Much easier to track sales and trends throughout the day, month and year.

Pros

I love the bar coded price tag system that allows the consignor to enter their items into their inventory themselves. Love the bar code price tags (much more accurate and faster checkout process). Love the online account for the consignors to monitor sales. Love that it is a web based system so we don't have to rely on an in house computer (that could crash). Love that the software is accessible anywhere. This feature is particularly helpful for the business owner who has the capability to check sales reports, etc.. when not at the store.

Cons

There really needs to be a Simple Consign iPhone app both for the Consignors and for the business owner. The current system is only accessible through an internet browser on a cell phone (which limits the size of the pages size and is also very slow). A cell phone app would be very helpful especially when introducing the system to a new consignor.
It would also be nice to be able to set a discount on a consignors account (by the day and by the hour) instead of just by the day. It would also be nice if items that are entered into inventory by the consignor would have the exact time they were entered for each item and it wold also be nice if the items that have had the tags printed out were able to be marked somehow so that we could tell were a consignor left off when entering and printing out there tags. When a consignor pulls out: it would be nice if there was a way to classify that consignor as "inactive". It would be nice if consignors who are currently in the store are classified as "active" and those not in the store are inactive. Would also be nice if there was a way to email all of the "active" consignors at once through the software or Cell Phone App (if there was one). When looking up a Sales Report or a Transactions stat it would be nice to have a "Today" button that would take you straight to todays sales and transactions instead of having to go in and pick the beginning date off the pop up calendar and then pick the ending date off the popup calendar. The Cost.

Nettie B.
Industry: Retail

Stop looking for a new or different consignment/resale software YOU JUST FOUND IT!

Reviewed on 20/08/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I've used this product for 3+ years. Love it!! I've been in business for almost 14 years and switched from a company based out of FL that was horrendous, but the best available at the time. This software company has been a lifesaver to my business and I am so grateful to have found them. My customers have noticed and love the change!!

Pros

Extremely easy to use
If (and rarely) would you need support these guys/gals are the best and enjoyable to talk to.
IT guy who? I no longer need one
You can search your system to find out what you priced a similar item before and then just click "Add Similar" to quickly add that item.
Love the accessibility of the software on my phone using their app. Easy to keep track of multiple stores
I can track my customers shopping habits several different ways
Customers are always amazed at how I can search my store's inventory at any given time for Raiders, Grandma, Grandpa, Dr. Seuss or currently Paw Patrol items.
Makes doing returns extremely easy
End of day closing/balancing of books is easy
I love being able to print one to a hundred tags at a time
There is a credit card processing company associated with them although I don't use it as I am still loyal to my processor from years earlier.
Plain & Simple: just good people running a good business for people working hard like you & me.

Cons

To make it perfect: Seriously feel like I'm living in the early 90's with all my post-it notes for different people wanting/looking for certain items and wanting a call when I get them in. A way to help me keep track of some sort or "Wanted Items" and then when I entered that item it would alert me that "so & so" is looking for that item would be SWEET!!
There's not great loyalty program linked with this (still using an outside source that I'm extremely happy with)

Tiffany T.
Industry: Retail

AMAZING company! The BEST in consignment software!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

My team at Taylor Bug’s loves the system because it is easy to use. They think it is super easy to add store inventory and the option to search for consignors and customers. I am thankful for the value that we also receive for all the services that are provided!

From the moment we contacted Traxia I have been SUPER IMPRESSED and pleased!
I know the importance of partnering with companies that uphold high standards of quality and customer service. Being a customer for 2 years I have been amazed at the customer service that I have received in all areas and at all times! I am so thankful for the years I had doing it ‘old school’ style as it has helped me appreciated the complexity and possibilities that are offered with systems such as Traxia. They make a small business owners life possible, efficient and accurate!

Cons

After doing inventory with hand written tags for a year I switched to a download template software. It was AWFUL! I then came across Traxia SimpleConsign on-line. After reading the reviews, assessing the costs, and using the trial version I knew that it was a perfect fit for my store!
With over 1,000 consignors and 11,000 inventory items my store is able to provide records that were not even possible with our pencils and paper method. We are now able to offer store credit, cash and even a combination of the two! It is amazing to be able to search items that may have lost a tag, look up records of previous sold items for pricing points, pull reports and track new and consigned inventory, enter inventory items from home if needed, view store information/reporting on my phone just to name a few.
I also love the Help Desk option they use to 'view' our screen and help instruct and/or set up. And the best part is the company continues to excel, grow and create updates for its current and future clients.

Elizabeth B.
Industry: Retail

This is the best consignment software you will find

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

I've had a great experience with them and would definitely use their service again if I open a second shop.

Pros

It is easy to use once you learn how it works, it allows flexibility to either let consignors check their own account or to check for them, and the customer service is excellent. They are always quick to respond and have helped me numerous times with tech questions even when it's not software related!

Cons

I wish you could apply more than one credit card payment to a single purchase so that folks could use a gift credit card and pay the balance with their regular card but this issue is minor in the grand scheme of things. Also, I wish the formatting for tags was a bit more flexible. I would love to print a butterfly jewelry tag with the consignor info right next to the price so that we could just use one half of the tag when we are tight for space (on the backs of small earring cards). Right now, the format sets the price on one end of the butterfly tag and the date and consignor info on the other so that we have to manually cut each price tag and put both pieces on the backs of earring cards. It's a small thing but takes time when you're putting in orders of 50+ pieces at a time.

Response from Traxia

Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. Have I got good news for you! We've just added new integrated credit card processors that allow you to take split payments! Contact Support ASAP and get switched over. Thanks for believing in us!

Simple Consign Review

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Pros

The ability to split consignor payouts between in-store credit and cash payout (for which I have different splits). For example, my consignors receive 40% of their item sales if they take their credit as cash, or 50% of their item sales if they use their credit for in-store purchases. SimpleConsign is the only software system on the market (that I've found so far) that makes it easy for a customer to use some of their credit in-store and then take the remainder as cash.

I also like the specificity of the reports feature, and how easy reports are to customize.

Cons

I wish the software linked with QuickBooks Online.

I wish there was a way to view Consignor Credit AND Store Credit (from returns and gift card balances) on the same screen. As it is, it is hard to explain to customers and train employees why we don't always see their store credit when checking their consignor credit.

I wish Store Credit was listed when consignors login to the online portal to check their account.

I wish that the status changed from Active to Sold when store-owned inventory quantity reached zero. As it stands, the status remains Active while the quantity changes to zero.

I wish SimpleConsign integrated with Gravity Payments.

Teresa S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Simple Consign

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Everyone at Simple Consign is very helpful. We always have great customer service and we know that they are trying to fix/change the things we want/need but it isn't always possible.
We also realize that many of our issues are because we aren't consignment but Resale. So there are many things/options/functions that Simple Consign offers that we don't need or use.

Pros

We like the reports but could use more customized reports.
We like many of the options but feel a lot of them are not for the sales people and should be manager only functions.
We like that everything can be viewed from all locations

Cons

We want to format the tags but can't.
Certain things on reports don't make sense and are hard to figure out if you have multiple sites.
The customer profiles are too specific to location that info was entered.
We want to see everything including loyalty points on the Customer tab not location specific.
Every new transaction needs to prompt for new pin number.
Can not process 2 credit cards for 1 transaction. Many customers want to use 2 credit cards to make their purchase.

Response from Traxia

Thank you for leaving a review Teresa. We really do appreciate it. The Tech Support guys can help you set up some custom reports. There are some other things we offer as well, such as splitting payments between cards.. Contact Tech and let's figure out how to make your SimpleConsign experience better.
Thanks again

Sara K.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

Great experience - the product and customer service is wonderful!

Pros

Very user friendly - visually clear, logical, and well organized.
Customizeable - easy to adapt this system to our specific needs, run custom reports, use some features but not others etc.

Cons

Updates often seem to change layout or visual details that seem unnecessary - eg: fade effect on calendar setting, while there are other features we would love to see updates on to improve function eg: ability to discount multiple items at once, but not having to discount the entire sale. Or the ability to see trends of sales data on different time frequencies - monthly, yearly, etc instead of just "all time".
However, some changes that we have wanted to see have been implemented, which is wonderful! eg: search function in brands feature.
Is there a connection to QuickBooks?

Response from Traxia

Sara,
Thanks for taking the time to respond. We appreciate you titling it "Great Software!" We do connect with the installed version of Quickbooks and we're working on an integration with the online version as well. Check with Tech Support about discounting items at the time of sale. Again, thanks for taking the time to give us a 10 out of 10!

Karlan J.

Playback Sports

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

I feel like the staff over at Simple Consign are all part of my company, working for me and frankly are the highest functioning part of my business. I appreciate them everyday when I turn on the system and it buzzes to life having safely stored all of my data through the night.

Pros

Super user friendly and easy to onboard new employees. Love the consistent and seamless (mostly) updates. Also love the recent refreshed look and feel. Even though I don't often ask for special features its clear to me that the company overall has their pulse on what consignment stores need because new features consistently address issues or needs that we are having.

Cons

Sometimes there are printer challenges but it's less likely about the software than probably compatibility with operating systems.

Response from Traxia

Karlan, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. It does our heart good to hear you say you feel we're a part of your company. That's our ultimate goal...to partner with you in your business. The fact that you rated us a 10 out of 10 and gave us all 5 stars is just the icing on the cake! Thanks. About those printing issues...get those Support guys on the phone and make sure there isn't something they need to do!

Dawn T.

Lifeline for the Learning Curve

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

Our small, local, family-focused shop has benefitted greatly by the structure SimpleConsign has added to our consignment record-keeping as well as the relative ease of shopper transactions. Our next dream is to own an affordabe all-in-one credit card swipe/chip system that is compatible with Traxia to thus delete our antiquated, quirky swipe-to -a-desktop-printer system for receipts....no one wants to bother with ink, paper, storage. Saving up for that investment....

Pros

Our techno media manager discovered Simple Consign at a crucial time in our new-to-owning-a-business saga. Purchasing a wonderful (but a bit unorganized) little mom-and-pop consignment shop meant adopting some "used" software and all of its wonderful little glitches ----just at the height of the season. SimpleConsign rolled over all past records, self-taught our employees, and eased our frustrations.

Cons

Our only negative in these early months of adjustment is really still a positive: SimpleConsign contains many more options than we currently need. But we hope to continue exploring all its options and implementing additional task as necessary.

Response from Traxia

Dawn, thank you for this amazing review! We appreciate the time you took and especially love that SimpleConsign "self-taught your employees, and eased your frustrations." It's wonderful to know your life has been made easier by choosing SimpleConsign. Check out our partners page https://www.simpleconsign.com/partners/credit-card-processing/ and chat with one of our integrated credit card processors. They may work you a deal!
Thanks again!

Kristine T.

Sweetpea's customer of SimpleConsign

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

I have been with SimpleConsign for over 5 years. I love that it is easy to use and has all the features necessary for me as a small business. Simple Consign gives me the tools that I need to be successful and to feel as thought I am a much larger business than I truly am. The support team is wonderful and they are always available to help with an issue big or small. I ran my store for 4.5 years without SimpleConsign and truly don't know how I did it.

Pros

SimpleConisgn allows me to track inventory, transactions and revenue. The wide availability of reports are so beneficial for me to be successful. These reports allow me to track sales daily, hourly, monthly and yearly with a few clicks. I am also able to track inventory sold by day and consignor.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. When I have had a issue I contact customer support and it is taken care of almost immediately.

Response from Traxia

Wow Kristine! Thank you for a fabulous review! We really appreciate you taking the time. We've enjoyed growing with Sweetpea's. Nothing better than 5 out of 5 stars and a 10 out of 10 recommendation! Thanks for letting us partner with you. We look forward to many more years working together.

Kari W.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Consignment Art Gallery

Reviewed on 7/08/2018

SimpleConsign literally saves me at least 10 hours of bookkeeping each month.
My artists love the Consignor Access which frees me from having to email statements, saving me additional clerical hours.
I also like remote access, so I can see how my business is doing while I am off site.
When I travel, I seek out businesses like my own, and have had several conversations with gallery owners, singing the praises of SimpleConsign.

Pros

Ease of access to information. I have 169 artist/consignors and being able to access their sales and inventory at any time is extremely useful.
It took an incredible amount of time and work to enter all the inventory in my gallery, but I now know that I hover around having 11,000 items on hand.

Cons

As a consignment art gallery, entering duplicate inventory items (keeping the same SKU) for a particular artist requires having two consignment tabs open to verify the correct SKU. For example, I need to add five mugs for artist/consignor 103, I type "Mug" as the item, and the software will give me every single mug that I have in the gallery, not just those that belong to that artist/consignor.
It would also be helpful to be able to print out a full invoice for all items received, including those added to an existing SKU. We are able to view and print stickers from the "batch" but not print out the batch itself.
The other challenge that the software presents is keeping track of sales and in stock quantities of items that the gallery owns outright. I have 4 or 5 vendors from whom I wholesale buy items monthly. I've configured a report for items sold for a specific vendor over a period of time, but I would like to be able to access that information easier, especially on hand quantities.

Jill C.
Industry: Retail

Easy to use software, not perfect for consignment shops that also buy used merchandise.

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

I've had a good experience, overall. The support staff is awesome and I never have to wait long to get a response and it's always taken care of immediately.

Pros

Ease of use. Even my senior employees can navigate the system. I like how easy it is to keep track of taxes, sales and consignment inventory.

Cons

I don't like how it keeps my purchased consignment items in the system after they sell. I understand that it is there for items that are new and re-ordered, but we purchase a lot of used items and I would like the system to show "sold" once those items are sold. I would also love a pop up alert when a consignor goes into "ingrace" status.

Response from Traxia

Jill, thanks so much for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it. We're especially glad you feel the Support Staff is "awesome." Thanks also for your suggestions for store-owned items. We're always looking to improve. Our professional plan with Consignor Central lets consignors see whether their items are "in grace," "expired" or "sold." You might want to consider it.
Thanks again.