Filter by

Evoq Content

Content management solution for small to large enterprises

4.3 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
4.5
Manolo P.

CMS take it to the next level!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

What do I like best?
For me the best features about DNN platform are the ease of use and speed. I can implement a fully functional web portal including user-role based security. Also, I can update the website real-time and check on my changes. Editing, publishing and monitoring content is truly easy. No need to require heavy web development skills.

Another great advantage of DNN platform is the community of users, which is very dynamic. You can really connect and collect a lot of information. I have been able to go from knowing nothing about Evoq 8 to being very comfortable with their content management tool. The DNN wide community around the world is really huge and accessible but more important very dynamic.

What do I dislike?
When I first started using DNN back in 2009 there were some security and performance issues. But, the team resolved those issues. As of today, I honestly can't think of anything significant wrong.

Why do I recommend the product?
I would strongly recommend DNN Evoq 8 to support your web development project, intranet or extranet. Evoq Content or Engage are great products that will provide you with a the right online presence. DNN platform does not require extensive coding experience. On the other hand, if you are a seasoned developer, you will find that the DNN platform offers a very robust solution to implement custom web based applications and modules.

What do I do?
I am a web designer with front-end web development skills (learning more about back-end development as well) and was able to content management tool to maintain the web site. Bottom line, I implement and monitor content every day DNN platform has provided me to tools to do my job right.

Pekka L.

Really effective CMS

Reviewed on 26/01/2017

A huge step up from old DNN days. We've been using DNN since 2006/2007 and the current version is feature full and easy to use.

Dealdiane D.
Industry: Computer Software

An easy-to-use CMS

Reviewed on 19/03/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

A very easy-to-use CMS especially if you're not technically sound. The admin personabar has been a welcome improvement over the old clunky admin navbar.

Cons

We've done lots of install. Most of the time it works but there's the odd instance where the install fails and troubleshooting it is one of the trickiest things that we have to do. The framework itself is a little dated. Not saying it's necessarily bad but something to think about if you want a bleeding-edge CMS. It's a mix of different technologies as well which could be a challenge if you require custom development.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10