Keeper for Business

Secure password management and digital vault.

4.7 /5 (405 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.5
Sony P.
Industry: Computer Software

Great place to store the accounts & passwords

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

It's actually a great idea and concept of saving passwords. Overall it's flexible and easy to use!

Pros

This is greatly used as this is a great place to save all the passwords and it will autofill. And also recommends when a new website is trying to create a password! Love it!

Cons

The only downside for this is - even logging from the same computer after 30 days it needs a code to log in!

Wish there is an option, never ask for this computer!

Justin S.
Industry: Computer Software

Good value but not exceptional

Reviewed on 17/02/2020

I have no reason to doubt Keeper from a security point of view, and it's serviceable from a usability point of view, so it's okay overall.

For it to become a truly exceptional tool, it would need to add the missing features that competitors have and tweak the UI a bit so that it's a bit more modern. (Like, can we get rid of the "Encryption Enabled" message? It's silly to think a password manager wouldn't use encryption in this day and age.)

Pros

Keeper is reasonably priced compared to the competitors we considered. Unlike virtually all SaaS vendors, they publish detailed release notes for all of their component products, which is *super* nice. (I just wish they included RSS feeds with those release notes so I didn't have to make my own...)

Keeper is compatible with many different platforms, including Linux (Keeper desktop) and Safari (Keeper browser extension). A lot of competitors couldn't give a whit about products like Linux and Safari.

Cons

It's been years since we signed up with Keeper, but it still has some fairly basic limitations that it needs to overcome. For instance, in shared folders, it'd be nice to have separate sharing settings for subfolders.

The UI as a whole is just not as refined as something like 1Password.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Sharyn M.
Company size: Self Employed

Great for enterprise, small business, community organisations or personal use

Reviewed on 10/07/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

- I love that I can attach files to a record. Example of use: saving a login and password for an insurance site allows me to keep images of my possessions attached to that site.
- I use Keeper's random password generator when I am signing up to a new site. This is so handy as I don't have to spend ages finding a password that conforms to organisational complexity.
- Business use: I keep my website domain hosting details in Keeper. Create a record, enter the login and password but also attach notes to the record such as renewal dates, which credit card I used to renew, domain lookup information.... pretty much anything I need to know about renewing my domain is cut and pasted into this record for easy access.
- Personal use: As I am a tech support for my family and friends, I have a folder for Mum, one for Dad, one for Best Friend etc. As they are all technophobic, i keep their logins and passwords as a backup so if they forget, they can just call me and ask.

Pros

The feature that I like best about Keeper is being able to access it anytime, anywhere from any device - at the time that I need it.
I've used it for both work and personal use and recommend it to all my customers.
- I only have to remember one password - it only takes me a second to access any site.
- I have the ability to copy and paste a password without exposing the password to others to see.
- Keeper has a browser extension that allows me to save new site logins and passwords automatically.
- I like that I can sort passwords into Subjects or Folders, which is easier for organisation

Cons

I would prefer the ability to make sub-folders under the main folder headings, but that is not a show-stopper - more of a personal preference really.
I think the pricing is reasonable, however, I think the personal licence should include two devices instead of just one.

John W.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

'Fits in seamlessly with my daily

Reviewed on 22/09/2017

- Saves Time s
- Has all my logins and passwords in one place
- Gives me a helicopter of all my logins.
- Makes it easier for me to delete websites that I don't use as have them all stored in one place.
- Allows me to store private information
- Syncs across all my devices

Pros

-It saves time on each login that I have as not only are the password and login details held securely but all you don't even have to enter them. All you have to do is click on a button.
-It allows the user to save all their log-in details and and then group. Thus, it allows you to have a helicopter view off the platforms you use etc.
-You can also use the software to store other information not related to log-in and password details

Cons

- Sometimes the login might be on a certain page, however, the software might have stored a different page.
-When you have multiple people signed up for the one account. If it's emails there is no problem but sometimes it might be login with numbers, thus it's hard to know whose accounts it is.

Anna christine P.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Keeper is. Keeper

Reviewed on 12/10/2019

We require our end users to change their master password every 4 months. Our higher end security level clearance users are required to change their master password daily. That’s a lot to keep up with and keeper has helped our end users decrease their tickets for lost password by over 92%.

Pros

Ease of use for end users; top notch security; ability sync across devices

Cons

Would prefer it force client to chose or create a folder. My client sometimes create loads of entries without folders and they are heavy users then get lost. The search feature is an excellent tool for them to use but folders help keep them organized.

Kay C.
Industry: Accounting

Review of Product

Reviewed on 17/05/2020

Overall our experience with Keeper has been great and was a programme that I have recommended to many people. However that good experience has been diminished by the change that came through with a version update that took away the ability to share individual records that moved the folder as well.

Pros

Protection, ease of use, ability to share records with my account managers in the business and the price was good

Cons

The process of sharing specific customer records has changed and is now much more difficult to do. The ability to share individual records with a folder was one of the features that I really liked about Keeper. Now that the folders don't go across with a record means that the process is quite labour intensive now. I don't want to have to share a folder as there may be passwords in there that the Account Manager doesn't need access to but this is now the only way to share records with a folder

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Jay R.
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Essential secure pword & data software

Reviewed on 25/02/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I've been using Keeper for 5 years and can't imagine not having it with complex passwords required for so many websites and other logins. It looks simplistic, is easy to use, but under the hood is highly sophisticated reliable secure software. I have over 200 'records' that are encrypted, saved, and synced to all the devices I want. It takes about 30 seconds to create a new record with a user id, password, and website link. It is available for Windows, IOS, Linux, and Android. There are also browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome. This makes logging into any website a snap, as 'Keeper Fill' can enter all the info for you. With 256 AES encryption, 2-step authentication, and up to 100K Iterations, Keeper keeps my data safe, secure, and easy to access.

Pros

High level of security, ease of use, 2-step authentication, interface, scalability, platforms available, touch ID, complex password creator, syncing to all devices, super fast backups, record sharing

Cons

None so far. I've thought of some in the past, but were created and or fixed.

Brian C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Keeper. Best Password Manager.

Reviewed on 18/09/2016

After having my home broken into and dealing with identity theft, I was determined to find the best password manager there was. I wanted an app that synced across all devices. It had to have the highest security standards to protect my login information. It had to be super easy to use. With Keeper, I'm confident that I found it. I now can't imagine going through the day without it. It's a real lifesaver.

Pros

Easy to use. It is simple to save and retrieve passwords and login information. Keeper fills it in for you. It's a real time saver.
Creates complex passwords for you if you want.
Safe and secure.
Syncs across all devices.

Cons

The free version has limited features. I recommend the paid plans. They have individual, family, and business plans available. They are worth every penny.

Juan H.

The larger the company the more passwords to remember, but this KEEPS it SIMPLE

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Pros

Quick access to all of your passwords and easy to create those passwords then the BEST I don't have to memorize them! I have my passwords, for both business and private, then I have to remember my clients passwords sometimes. So it becomes overwhelming sometimes and you sit there trying to remember the clever way to set it up so that you would only to find out you can't. But not with Keeper quick and easy and in this ever changing world it sure you can appreciate that.

Cons

Enter face with Desktop app sometimes they don't match, then you have to uninstall and reinstall to match up. Now I use both the home and company version as well and this has only done it twice in the many years of use. But I would still rate it an ever-changing due to all the other features that had worked with no issues.

Jeanine F.
Industry: Management Consulting

Love this App

Reviewed on 6/10/2019

I am able to hold hundreds of passwords and access my accounts!!!

Pros

This app is very user friendly and within the app allows you to store various aspects to an account. For example you have your user name and password, but can add websites, write in verification questions and answers, account numbers, etc. I love the face recognition so i don't have to type in my password all the time. I have to say that I emailed customer service as I had a question and not only did I get a Prompt email response; I also received a phone call to ensure I was able to make the changes I needed. LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints or negative comments

Alan J.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

A secure and reliable password manager for personal and business use.

Reviewed on 15/07/2018

Pros

The application is intuitive and easy to use. You can organize and save logins and password details. No limit in the sharing of files or records. Store unlimited passwords. The application ensures round the clock support and customer service. To improve the security of your vaults, you can use the biometric fingerprint option to gain access to your accounts. The application is flexible to be customized according to the organization’s rules and procedures. Login and password generation. The application, in addition to passwords, also permits attaching images and media files to your digital vault. The main advantage of the tool is that you just have to remember one main password to access these from any device or from multiple operating systems. Allows easy navigation and data is automatically backed up.

Cons

Form filling (auto filling) capabilities can be improved. If you are choosing a monthly fee, it is indeed an expensive alternative. The free version lacks features. A feature to notify users when their subscription needs renewal.

John M.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Secure

Reviewed on 27/11/2017

Pros

Keeper keeps your passwords safe. I also like how strong the passwords are when using the password generator. It keeps all of my logins and passwords easily accessible and I really like that I can create a record to hold a web address (to pay a bill) as well as auto-fill the login and password fields. It also stores your credit card numbers if you'd like by adding a field. You can also keep track of when you make a payment by creating an additional field. There are so many uses besides storing/creating your passwords.

Cons

Not really a con but I would like to see auto fill for the month and year of a credit card when paying a bill.

Sara N.

Indespensible

Reviewed on 1/03/2019

Pros

Once you get everything set up, it's effortless to maintain and to make sure that you have all of your passwords when you need them. It seems like every time you turn around you have to put a new password and or change a password on all of the different places that you visit on the on the internet. Plus, you can put it on multiple platforms and your partners, or other work associates can also have access to the password when it's been changed.

Cons

Nothing. It's been easy. In fact, chilling out this reviews been the hardest part of keeper security .

Toni D.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Great, Secure, Easy-to-Use Password Keeper.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017

Pros

Keeper has such an easy, intuitive user interface. I have tried many products but have found this the easiest (an therefore one that I actually use on a daily basis). I also like that I can keep other information about each account. Made it really easy to contact all my creditors when I lost my wallet a few years ago.

Cons

Keeper needs to make it easier to contact (and get answers from) customer service. They need to provide a live chat or phone number so users can avoid wasting their time looking through lists of topics or doing unproductive topic searches.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

I have used it for a few years now and I have come to rely heavily on it.

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Pros

I like that my passwords are easily accessible because the app is easy to open once set up. I really like the ability to search for the file I need. I like that I can sort the passwords into files and subfiles. The Keeper app has grown and improved over the years I have used it and I really like the improvements.

Cons

Most passwords are for websites or apps and they are always associated with an email you would have on file with the site or app. Not the website address. Often those ask for you to put in the email address you have on file with them. I would like a dedicated field for each file that you can list the email address you use for that site or app. I usually use the "notes" section for this purpose. I have to go back through my files and move my "account numbers" from the notes section to the section Keeper now has dedicated to filling in account numbers.

Kenneth H.

Password Protector

Reviewed on 20/04/2020

Excellent. Mandatory in this day and age. Must have program for individual or company.

Pros

The security, ease of use and the ability to add users and share or not share records works very well for our company. I have used this program for at least 9 years.

Cons

The program tries to auto complete the passwords of all sites. I have difficulty is applying the rules as to when and where it will auto complete and log in.

John S.
Industry: Construction

Can't live without it

Reviewed on 8/06/2020

This software makes my like so much easier. I could not imagine having to remember or write down the 100's of passwords I have to keep and maintain in today's world. It is so easy to store the username and password and so easy to recall them using face recognition.

Pros

The ability to create folders containing all the passwords for a particular genre like Travel or Reward programmes is the best aspect of this software.

Cons

I don't know how this software could be improved other than adding a voice command option to allow 'approved' voices to ask for passwords.

Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Safe, Secure and Prepared

Reviewed on 19/06/2020

I use Keeper for Business and Personal. I especially am grateful for the cross user application - sharing information with my team etc but also on the personal side — sharing codes for an aging parent with siblings has made it so much easier - knowing that if anything happened to me or my husband we each have the up to date information on our personal accounts.

Pros

That I can find and/or connect my logins and multiple pieces of sensitive information at my fingertips.

Cons

Can’t think of anything - but they do! And are improving functionality and security all the time.

Industry: Higher Education

too many passwords

Reviewed on 9/09/2020

We use multiple computing options at the bedside, in isolation units for covid 19, offices, hospitals, er- so we need the software to follow us as we go, this works well.

Pros

I can safely store my many passwords and they populate websites automatically, saving me time and mistakes. It updates automatically and is available on all my devices at work or at home.

Cons

Some firewall issues, it would help if the software had relationships with workers within an organization, but not tied to just one at a time.

Jun N.
Industry: Insurance

Great password keeper app

Reviewed on 9/06/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

It's still the best solution to keeping ID and password information secure in this time and age. Keep up the good work, Keeper!

Pros

I love the customizable fields, Face ID feature saves me the headache of remembering the master passcode. Just recently discovered the photos and file encryption and scan feature and it works great!

Cons

The search feature doesn't always work. You can't figure out if you've already created an entry until it pops up when you type in a field with similar wordings.

Industry: Machinery

Greatest password program

Reviewed on 10/03/2018

I like Keepers mobility and its accessibility. No matter where I am or if I have my phone on me or not I can access my passwords from any internet connected device.

Pros

Cons

I have no problems with Keeper it is the easiest app I use. I don't normally pay for apps except for certain important ones and I find this a necessity with all of the passwords we must remember daily.

Bob L.

Keeper has been a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 20/01/2018

Pros

My wife and I have been users of Keeper for several years. We began as free users and eventually because of its security, we upgraded to the family plan and both of us use it extensively. It has been a life-saver by keeping our passwords secure. The support staff has been terrific as well.

Cons

If I had one thing I am dissatisfied with, it would be that it only allows so many attempts to login before it locks you out. We have been very careful with remembering our login.

Susan H.
Industry: Insurance

Allows us to keep our passwords secure while working remotely or in the office

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Quick response from the marketing rep.

Pros

Fairly easy to use. No more paper password spreadsheets left lying around for anyone to find.

Cons

The storage is a little clunky. Instead of being able to open a file when you click on it, you must download it and then open it. The yearly billing should be $150, but each year I get an extra bill for "storage" that is $500-$1300 extra. I need to contact the sales rep to have it corrected.

Lisa W.
Industry: Legal Services

Excellent Password Management Software

Reviewed on 1/08/2019

Pros

The ease of use and set up - it is a very user-friendly software.

Cons

Would like to see an off-line, non cloud synced option.

Steve C.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Reliable Password Manager

Reviewed on 21/01/2019

Pros

There are lots of features I love about Keeper. It's a wonderful app that lets me create highly complex password and store them securely. Sharing passwords with colleagues is easy with this app.
Syncing across all of my devices is another great plus, and this happens seamlessly.

Cons

I've used this software for years and I really can't pick out any faults. It has always worked as intended and I'm satisfied.