ServMan

Web based enterprise management and accounting system

4.3 /5 (35 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
3.8
4.3
4.2
4.4
Missy M.

I like the software but training could be better.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017

Pros

Easy to use, very comprehensive and detailed. There are many great features and sometimes it seems we aren't utilizing all there is.

Cons

The lack of follow through is very frustrating. We migrated our credit card services with Payzer and we have had problems that have not been addressed. That is the reason for the low customer support rating.

Rebecca M.

ServMan Review

Reviewed on 3/06/2011

ServMan has proven to be a useful system for managing Sales leads and Installation jobs in the Service sector. It was easy to implement and quick for users to pick up, insuring a seamless transition from our older system to ServMan.
ServMan offers a wide range of features, and has been essential in providing all departments with access and visibility to customer orders at the click of the button, while at the same time allowing administrators to modify and limit settings for users based on their job role.
Customer service and resolution timeframe have been excellent.

Pros

*Very easy system to implement into an organization.
*User friendly, with excellent and timely customer service. Few issues in the past 7 years of use, and in all instances resolved within a 24-hour timeframe.
*Robust modules allow visability across all aspects of the business and allow for information to be easily found and conveyed to customers.
*Great scheduling boards and capabilities for Service related fields.

Cons

* Report customization can be tricky, even with the support classes, unless you have a user extremely well versed in Crystal Reports.
*Would like to see more e-based items that would allow easier communication with our customer base for appointments, installs and accounting related items.

Cynthia B.

Cube Six ServMan

Reviewed on 2/08/2011

Having been through several other programs before lucking into ServMan, I can tell you that you've found what you're looking for. Save yourself some money and trouble. . .start here first. You'll never look back.

Pros

ServMan represents a fully integrated product that allows us to link all aspects of managing our business. General Accounting, Scheduling, Work Orders, Purchasing, Inventory, Customer Data Base, Quotes, Payroll, and Sales all link together to give us total control of, and instant access to, the information needed to make the hundreds of daily decisions required in the management of any business. I do not believe that Under/Comm, Inc. would be the successfull company we are today without the use of ServMan. ServMan has allowed us to quickly identify and follow trends. In an industry where weeks can make huge differences in technology, ServMan has helped put us on the leading edge of our industry and ahead of our competitors.

Cons

To date, we haven't found any. ServMan fits us perfectly.

Julie W.

Review 5/26/11

Reviewed on 26/05/2011

Coming from two fully integrated accounting systems, ServMan does work well at this point, but could still use tweaks in many areas.

Pros

System is very robust, most screens are user-friendly. Great integration between modules and reporting capabilities. PO integration to A/P very strong.

Cons

Lacking consistency between modules as far as cursor locations, requirements for immediate entry or having to grab the mouse, tab key, etc. Lot of little glitches still with things having to be checked vs. system default, ie, use/sales tax options. Flat rate book only prints in Landscape mode, not Portrait (created twice the size of book). Restocking features are smart, but very cumbersome & time consuming. Departmentalization is too extreme in G/L, could achieve some of the intention of G/L coding by utilizing Work Types better. Would like easier self-customization of screens, ie, Service Call-taking screens are too involved, too many, time consuming, missing pertienent information. There is very basic information that should be available already, without always being "quoted a price" to get it in there. There is still a ton to learn that we haven't even seen yet, still trying to smooth things out to have full confidence after 4 months.

Eric B.

Awesome Company!

Reviewed on 27/05/2011

I would recommend Servman to anyone wanting to have a top rated company help you achieve your service software needs.You can count on them to be there whenever you need them!

Pros

Absolutely have been happy with the service and software from Servman ! I have never heard the words "No we cant do that!" They have always performed above and beyond my expectations in the way they support the software and work with me to deliver outstanding service to my clients. Thanks !!

Cons

I can not think of a time when the service and support was not awesome!

C K.

C Keeler

Reviewed on 26/05/2011

would recomend this to any size company.

Pros

We looked at a lot of products and had been on one that said it could be customized, but really could not. We found that Servman was the only software that fit all our needs. It allowed us to make customizations that fit our company and this allows us to better serve our customers . Everyone at Servman has been great to work . The product did what they said it would do and still does.

Cons

we have no cons with this product

Matthew W.

Great- products, people, and service...

Reviewed on 20/08/2015

I've been using Servman software since 2005 and am very happy with the product. Rich, Bill, Robert, and the entire team at Servman are great to work with. Their customer service is what keeps me doing business with them. I would recommend Servman software to my friends...

Industry: Mining & Metals

Part time user

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 14/11/2018

I am not a main user on this software. I use several software programs for my job and this one seems the most cumbersome.

Pros

The section for scheduling is well done and easy to use.

Cons

It required more training than I thought is should have.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Jamie P.

If you are in the Service Industry...This IS the software for you!

Reviewed on 20/08/2015

Great product. Easy to use, and offers the combination of accounting, inventory and most importantly service and job management. Took 18 months of searching to find this product, well worth the wait.

Ed T.

Servman Software

Reviewed on 3/06/2011

Good system once you have it up and running. But getting there can be a struggle.

Pros

Can be taylored to your bussiness.

Cons

Complex system.

Scott S.
Industry: Facilities Services

Very happy w/ ServMan. A lot of functionality & robust. Very few probs, but great support if prob

Reviewed on 5/08/2017

increased efficiency

Pros

We like the schedule board and integrated equipment tracking. Both of these functions have improved our efficiency.

Cons

The android app is good, but I see areas of improvement in Servman Mobile. Wish it would be more robust relative to connectivity and quicker downloads - especially when pushing w/o's with images. We would love to see a field dispatcher app with the ability to see the schedule board and create W/O's in the field with more details.

Mia S.
Industry: Construction

I WISH I WAS HERE WHEN SERVMAN WAS FIRST SET UP.

Reviewed on 27/07/2017

WOW WHERE DO I START, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PROGRAM FOR DISPATCHING AND SERVICE.

Pros

PROGRAM DOES ALOT AS LONG AS YOU UTILIZE SERVMAN. TRYING TO GO BACK AND CHANGE DIFFERENT AREA'S AND TRAIN EXISITING STAFF HAS BEEN VERY TIME CONSUMING.

Cons

LEARNING WHAT TO UTILIZE IN SERVMAN TO HELP US IN OUR BUSINESS OPERATIONS. I WISH THE REPORTS WERE MORE USER FRIENDLY SO WE COULD CUSTOMIZE REPORTS TO SHOW EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT ONLY.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Karen M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

ServMan keeps our team organized and business flowing in our door. It's like a revenue generator!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017

It allowed me to have a minute by minute view of my business. It like management autopilot. My team is more organized and I get all the information I need all the time!

Pros

Everything is in it's place. They customized it to our company and made some suggestions that made our team work smarter with less work keeping track of things

Cons

I wish it had a prettier look and feel but boy does it get the job done! They did an amazing job training my team with minimum disruption.

Industry: Consumer Services

Good Software

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

overall the experience has been positive.

Pros

ServMan has a good accounting package and is very good customization.

Cons

Reports are on the weak side. contract management and marketing sources are very weak.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jennifer S.

Servman Customer Support is outstanding overall!!

Reviewed on 31/07/2017

Pros

ERP functionality highlighted by efficient modular design. Good accounting program and robust purchasing module for tracking inventory. Mobile apps available for field technicians.

Cons

User Interface needs improvement. Training classes are expensive and customizations can be difficult. Help Files are in need of major improvements as many topics are not covered and very few videos are available. Module used for Quotes is very basic.

Nasir A.

ServMan is Software for Your Company

Reviewed on 27/05/2011

I would recommend ServMan to anyone who has a need for customizable software that just WORKS!
The staff at ServMan are fantastic to work with. As a customer I get the feeling that no matter how complicated the problem, CubeSix will find a solution.

Pros

One of the best things that our organization enjoys is the ability to customize the software. The specialized nature of our business gave CubeSix the opportunity to show us the real power of the ServMan product and we are very pleased with the results.
The support is second to none. There is nothing like being able to get a live person on the phone when you are having an issue. Most problems are usualy resolved in one phone call.

Cons

There are no cons that I would comment on.

Frank M.

SERVMAN is our primary ERP used to run our business

Reviewed on 24/08/2015

We use the system to support our warehouse/supply chain, dispatch, customer service, finance and general business functions. It enables an end to end view of our operations and provides us with sound and capable functionality for our operation. At times SERVMAN appears to be a little cumbersome or has the look and feel of a "legacy" type tool but that can be overcome with more user training and/or better familiarity with the tool layout and design. The SERVMAN staff is forward thinking, supportive, flexible and responsive. A relatively small company in SERVMAN, yet they possess the leadership and vision to operate as a large scale software manufacturer, which in turn positions us to have a long term and productive relationship.

Patrick C.

Superb Software

Reviewed on 26/05/2011

We have been using Servman since 1999. Whenever there is a new procedure or business process I need to implement, Servman stands ready to add the customization immediately. I was told in the beginning that if I could write what I wanted on paper, it could be done and I thought "No way, they are just trying to make the sale". I was wrong! The Servman Mobile Module alone has saved us an enormous amount of money as we are virtually paperless. Our annual sales have grown from $3 million in 1999 to over $30 million today and we owe a portion of that growth to Servman. I am proud to be a Servman client.

Pros

Ability to customize
Features and modules always growing
Support
Stability

Cons

None worth mentioning

Patty K.

Mark VII

Reviewed on 26/05/2011

Its a great system and I am trying to get the entire Mark VII company to convert to this.

Pros

Pulling reports is fast and easy I have numbers within minutes. Easy to use

Cons

I wish I was upgrade to the newer version it may help on some of the reports that I have to pull a few different reports to get a number I need

Mary M.

We have been using Servman for 10+ years. The ability to customize and new features has been great

Reviewed on 21/08/2015

The ability to have the software grow with our ever changing business and specific staff needs has been amazing. The enhancements added to the core product is ever changing with the times and provides unlimited capabilities to have the software work and grow with you.

Scott S.

happy with our relationship

Reviewed on 31/05/2011

I would strongly recommend ServMan

Pros

The Servman software allows us to access customer information quicker and more accurately than before.

Cons

As ServMan grows their support will be stretched. So far they seem to have this under control.

Jill T.
Industry: Construction

Great software for now and as you grow your business. We shouldn't need to hire anyone else!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017

Many benefits, for example the dispatching was a huge benefit for us since we are in the service business. You can move jobs around with ease.
Marketing reports has been very helpful for us. I need you learn more about this tool but so far the way I am using it has been helpful.
We are moving forward with implementing coaching and tracking. We are so looking forward to using this tool.

Pros

The reports that we can access are great and accurate.
You decide the areas within the software that your employees have access.
ServMan support is excellent! They always have someone to help you when you need it.

Cons

There is a learning curve with using the software in the beginning.

Barry M.
Industry: Utilities

Implemented SM into a previous business (Drainage services) in the UK, proved very easy to implement

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2/08/2017

Increased bottom line profitability of the Business by approx 3% nearly immediately after implementation.

Pros

Overall functionality is very impressive. Compared to other products here in the UK, Sm is streets ahead.

Cons

Lack of support for Multi currency. Currently SM doesnt support Multi Currency which would be useful to offer in the European Marketplace

Robert G.

Long time ServMan user

Reviewed on 26/05/2011

A great product, great people. Certainly a very good choice for small to medium size service businesses.

Pros

Has meet our needs as we have grown. Their pricing is fair and we like the fact that it is pay to play rather then a lot of upfront expense and re-purchase for upgrades. The product is fairly adaptable and easy to customize to meet individual needs. Great product for field service and scheduling. Good people to deal with. Very accessible and understanding.

Cons

Could do a better job of keeping users informed of improvements and new functionality. Sometimes a bit slow on project completion when they are busy due to what appears to be staffing limits. General support is very good and responsive.

Kathy S.

Servman comments

Reviewed on 27/05/2011

Overall I would recommend the product to others.

Pros

We like the fact that we can add our own features, create our own reports, etc. We appreciate the strong accounting functions and the easy audit trail. Overall, I think it is a strong software package. Servman Mobile has been a valuable tool for our technicians.

Cons

Some of the support technicians are excellent while others seem less than enthusiastic and less knowledgeable of the basic product. At times the system seems to bog down (run slow) when we have a lot of users running reports, creating work tickets, moving inventory, invoicing, etc.