Kate B.

What I love about Vonigo

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

Vonigo allows us to have visibility into our franchisees' business activities, makes for easy marketing to previous customers and pulls whatever BI is needed at the individual franchise level or for the company overall. There is lots of room for us to expand how we're using it in the future, and for now, it doesn't overly complicate transactions for our franchisees - allowing them to focus on running their business, rather than doing paperwork for their business.

Pros

Vonigo is very powerful, yet flexible and customizable for how we do business. The customer support team responds quickly and is amazingly patient and accommodating. Reports on any metric you can think of are available, but if what you doesn't already exist, Vonigo's support will create a custom report. Best of all, Vonigo didn't just want to sign us up - they suggest ways we might take advantage of different features, and they actively seek our feedback on how the product is working for us - not something you find too often.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve here. I realize Vonigo is customized for each and every customer, but some of the more basic or generic-type help videos in a knowledge base could free up your support people for more difficult queries. Finally, a "back" button that goes back to the previous screen would be welcome!

• Industry: Consumer Services

Continues to work for a nationwide business.

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Pros

The support team is always accessible and can speak with a real person most times of the day for any issues we had. It also helped manage and pull sales, profit, booking reports from all our franchisee units across the country. It also provided us with a booking/calendar integration system for customers to book slots only when our mobile service vans were available. It also allowed us to create promo codes on-the-fly to be used on our website immediately after creation. The list of features goes on, but we are continuing to use their service everyday.

Cons

It is pricey, and there are some bugs that have caused us to lose sales, however, all issues were eventually remedied after escalation to a manager.

Darlene J.

This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments.

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

Pros

The multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.

Cons

Employee scheduling is a manual process that does not allow for recurring start/end times and days working. Each day must be entered manually, tedious.

Jeff L.

Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!

Reviewed on 28/06/2017

A Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!

Pros

I love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you! I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides. It is simply a great program!

Cons

Our business model is quite different than most! We provide a service and pay our clients and you cannot record a negative sale or a zero dollar sale. Other wise it is perfect!

Zachary H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Easy to Use System

Reviewed on 5/08/2020

I think it is an easy to use phone system that gets exactly what we need done!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to get to the recordings and switching over the phones from user to user for the order. The recordings have always worked well and the storage is large enough to hold what I need. We constantly switch orders that calls are taken so it is nice to be able to switch which extension the phones ring.

Cons

I wish we were able to have more data analysis on the calls.

Halley C.

Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve

Reviewed on 3/04/2019

Vonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.

Pros

Functionality and ease of use. I love that this software can be used and integrated into every department in our organization.

Cons

Certain projects and/or help requests take too long to be completed.

Patrick C.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Service is great. Timely and accurate.

Reviewed on 13/02/2018

Great for scheduling and keeping track of a fleet of vehicles. Also a pretty good database resource for reports and such.

Pros

Ease of display. Easy to look at one page and determine a lot about what is going on. I like the color coded feature of the dashboard.

Cons

Not always intuitive in how to find and/or change things. Sometimes I need to change something and cannot find where to go to do it.

Michael W.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Vonigo Review for Healthy Car

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

N/A

Pros

It is very easy to use and very professional. I shows the customer that we take our image and their image seriously.
It keeps everything organized and as a business owner very important so we can focus on other items for the day to day.

Cons

I have no complaints. The team that assists us does a great job. So any issues or questions are taken care of very quickly.

Helped expand our business

Reviewed on 29/03/2019

Pros

Was able to get up and running in minimal time

Cons

Making changes can sometimes be difficult

Emmy L.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great system with all the features needed to run a successful business!

Reviewed on 21/06/2017

Pros

Detail options available
Reports are fantastic for looking at certain aspects of your business
Easy on the eyes

Cons

30 minute time increments, 15 minutes would be preferable
I wish some of the screens were more customizable

Jeff A.

Great investment

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

If you care about your bottom line and the longevity of your business, this software is a must have!

Pros

Ease of use and benefits of product

Cons

With the growth of the Vonigo model the support hasn't been immediate like it was in the past. In my business there are many times I need immediate fixes and haven't had that in awhile.

Stephanie P.

The system operations is working well with both of our companies. We are pleased.

Reviewed on 21/07/2017

It helps us run out business!

Pros

We like the function of quoting and invoicing the customer on the spot. This has made things much more efficient with our technicians.

Cons

There are a lot of steps to finding information. It would be nice to have a feature to easily grab some information such as lead source. Also commercial scheduling with additional addresses has been difficult to learn.

Saria J.

I use the system everyday and find it one of the best.

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

Pros

I like that people can self schedule, so that cuts down on phone calls. Also it's easy to access from anywhere, home and office. I also like that I can check any pickup at anytime.

Cons

What I like least is having to check off each piece being donated, and then go to another window to enter how many pieces. This takes a lot of time if they donor has a large pickup.

Kyle T.

Overall, it's been fantastic.

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

There are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that specific donor). Being able to add/remove items and/or change pickup dates with just a couple clicks. The software is amazing and has been a complete game changer for me. The amount of time I've saved from literally handwriting all of the donation receipts with pen and paper and also filing/organizing them afterwards has been substantial. You guys have done a heck of a job with this software and it's made my life a whole lot easier, more organized and more efficient! Thank you thank you thank you!

Pros

The ease of use was huge. Being able to add in a pickup takes less than a minute and also having a weeks worth of pickups right in front of my eyes, rather than sifting through several papers to find one specific pickup has been huge. Also, during this time of the year, I'll get calls from donors who have lost their donation receipt and are looking for a new one. Instead spending potentially hours finding that one donation receipt from June 2017, I can simply enter in the last name and instantly find all of their information. I got one of those calls today and I had everything resolved in less than a few minutes.

Cons

What we like least is how donors are able to select that they'd like to donate money to offset the cost of the pickup, but there isn't a way for them to insert their card information and actually donate right at that moment. I've been told that there is a way to have this resolved, but it would require another outside source and would cost additional expenses. Having this resolved would be amazing!

Andrea M.

Vonigo is a crucial software for our daily operations.

Reviewed on 15/02/2018

Organizations and oversight of daily operations.

Pros

Vonigo keeps my daily schedule organized and accessible by my staff. Our schedule changes many times a day and Vonigo allows me to keep everyone informed at all times in real time. The tracking of work orders and jobs along with invoicing keeps me organized. It's important to know what is going on in the business on a daily basis. I could not run my business without Vonigo.

Cons

Some restrictions to customizing my own reports. It would save me time so I don't have to pull two or three reports to get the information I need.

Larry S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The team was helpful and knowledgeable. They took my processes and adapted their system to...

Reviewed on 12/05/2017

When I decided to look into a FSM platform for Grind2Energy (an Emerson Electric company) I searched through many platforms.

Out of all of them VONOGO offered the best solution for us. They were able to adapt to our needs and incorporate the items we needed to manage our service operations. We were able to set up three distinct areas of Service Repair, Installation and PM's. The inventory piece is well thought out and we will roll out the online scheduling to interact with the installation portion of the system soon.

The ease of use and cloud operations make this ideal for us. With how they walk you through every step of the process and their understanding of service it was a blessing working with the VONIGO team. We are very happy with the decision to go with VONIGO for our FSM solution.

Pros

Ease of use and customizable. The reporting is solid and the abilities of the system are great.

Cons

Could be a little more robust in some areas but there are few Cons.

Sally E.

Vonigo really is very easy to use and loved the over the phone tutorial with a "live" person.

Reviewed on 28/06/2017

Pros

It looks very professional and is easy to use and make corrections. The features we are currently using don't even begin to scratch the surface of the great features. We hope to incorporate more in the future.

Cons

The way to enter information was changed without notice and was not easy to figure out. There is one aspect of the updated version I don't like. When changing the pickup date, the receipt number changes, previously, the number did not change and it's a little bit longer to complete.

Courtney H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]customer service to be a huge value added as we now have customised our system for our specific needs.

Pros

This product streamlines and automates our workflow, allowing us to focus on sales and customer service.

Cons

Some of the simple, easy fixes are not able to be changed while most of the software can be altered for each specific business.

Chris C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

As one of Vonigo's initial clients, we've grown with them. The offering has grown...

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

There are too many benefits to count.

Pros

Uptime. Support from the Vonigo Team. Scalability.

Cons

Some features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration. The Vonigo team is very responsive, but I feel more efforts should be put into verification of new functions prior to launch.

Barry H.

Great product, easy to use, and works well in the field.

Reviewed on 20/06/2017

Pros

The reporting feature is very robust and user-friendly. We receive lot of positive feedback from employees and clients.

Cons

There are a few additional things I'd like to see, but nothing super important as it works great.

Tiffany K.

Always helpful

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

Pros

How easy it is to maneuver thru out the web site. Most times I am able to fine out new things with it daily.

Cons

I dont like how it will sometimes cut you out from completing something when the order takes a long time when you are on the phone with a donor

Richard V.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Very friendly software , it was a pleasure to use with ease.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

ease of planning out a day.

Pros

Its very updated to the technology with form and function. I USE IT ON A DAILY BASIS AND EVERYDAY IT GETS EASIER AND EASIER TO USE.

Cons

lots of options , kind of a bit overwhelming. as I use it more and more daily I learn to pick and choose the best options available to the scenario I have.

Daniel P.

Looks and works great!

Reviewed on 28/06/2017

Pros

Support is really good. Software works and is able to do a wide variety of tasks. Use it all day every day.

William H.

Vonigo Delivers!

Reviewed on 27/09/2016

Here at Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont (Charlotte, NC), we have been using Vonigo since 2013. We were the first Goodwill Agency (Goodwills are regional in nature) to utilize Vonigo for the management of our Home Pickup Program. Prior to 2013, we have a small Home Pickup program where we conducted 25-30 Home Pickups a month. With the use of Vonigo, we were able to increase that number to roughly 250 Home Pickups per month. The beauty of Vonigo is that it allows our donors to go online themselves and book their own Home Pickup. Well over 50% of our bookings are now done online, which frees our admin staff up to do other meaningful functions. Vonigo is also intuitive enough that it allows us to maximize our pickups and build efficient routes each day. Their customer service is excellent and has always been there to assist when needed. I highly recommend Vonigo if you are looking for a robust online booking solution that's combined with a complete business management system.

Nothing is too much for these guys. Really, really helpful!

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

It runs the business process from end-to-end.

Pros

It is an all-in-one solution for us. It manages our business process from start to end. The team are there every step of the way to help with the integration and support. It keeps all of the customer data in one place.

Cons

There is so much of it! Getting your head around it takes a little time. We are getting there and the team are great with the bite-sized training sessions.