MyTime

Appointment scheduling, POS & customer engagement platform

4.7 /5 (109 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.6
4.5
4.7
4.8
Brittany G.
Industry: Cosmetics
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Excellent software - takes time to navigate through

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

Pros

Like the ability to change apps and make detailed notes about clients

Cons

took awhile to understand and maneuver about, but once I played around with the system, I became comfortable with everything

Jen S.
Industry: Education Management

MyTime saves my time... and my money!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

I started using MyTime when it was just an online scheduling tool, but now it is so much more. I use it for product sales, as a time sheet for my employees, to track sales, to communicate with customers, and for all of my online marketing! If you are a new user, MyTime can replace so many different services that you are probably paying for separately, and save you a ton of money at the same time. If you are a veteran user (like me), keep an eye on all of the extra services that are constantly being added, like the reputation manager and email marketing campaigns.

Pros

It literally replaces what I was using on 6 different subscription services, and at a fraction of the cost. I can keep all of my info in one place instead of having communications in my phone, email marketing on another site, scheduling on yet another site, and so on. Everything works together seamlessly now.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. All of my suggestions or feedback that I send to MyTime relating to the software are actually addressed and they let me know when the changes are complete.

Jovan M.
Industry: Consumer Services

Loyal customer

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

I've been with my time over a year and have been able to increase my business because I can study my business thanks to the reports that they system can run. Anytime I have ever had a suggestion or a problem the customer service has been prompt to respond and improve upon the system. Even the CEO has contacted me directly to gain understanding off a past issue! I'm in love with MyTime and couldn't see myself using anything different!

Pros

Ease if use. Sophistication.

Cons

I would like to make it mandatory for some clients to pay a deposit not All or Nothing

Response from MyTime

Thank you Jovan! We really appreciate the review. By the way, you can collect a cancellation fee of a specific $ amount or % of the appointment value if clients cancel last minute or no show. You can set your cancellation policy on the Settings page.

Sandra C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

It improved my customer retention by 80% in the first 2 months!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

Pros

Easy reminders, confirmations and updates with clients. I think my favorite feature is the communicator tool inside the platform where I can communicate with all of my clients easily.

The reputation features allow us to really keep an eye for how my reviews are doing and helps me respond to any concerns quickly.

Also, there is a dedicated team that helped me train my employees and we started using in less than a week.

Cons

I can't think of any Con. It still need to get familiar with all of its features, including all of their marketing automation tools.

Kevin F.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

My Time adds hours to my day.

Reviewed on 23/07/2016

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Pros

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Cons

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Christian W.
Industry: Management Consulting

One of the best investments I have made. I love this service and especially the customer service.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

I switched to Mytime from another service I've used. Mytime has been great implementing some of the changes and improvements I recommended to help my business. Great product and exceptional customer service.

Pros

Not having to deal with a separate merchant account. My cancellations have also have gone down since people have to leave their credit card information.

Sharon B.
Industry: Accounting

I like that we can schedule for two different offices

Reviewed on 25/09/2017

it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

Pros

I love the way it reaches out to our clients and asks for a review. Those reviews help so much in social media

Cons

I wish there was more room to add customer information. Currently it shows up as NOTES with the full length showing up by their appointment. I wish it would stay more with the client info, so I can look up and add as needed

Jason M.
Industry: Automotive

Big fan of MyTime

Reviewed on 25/08/2016
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

My shop started using MyTime a few months ago and it's good. We didn't take appointments before. People would drive up, wait in line. Customers like calling ahead and a lot of them just go to the website now. It's been great to track customers history and cut down on slow times.

Best thing is that we can be dirty doing an oil change or whatever, and we barely have to touch the computer to see the schedule. or techs will check their phones. Pretty cool!

Price is great and it's been great for business. Happy with MyTime!

Cons

mmm I can't think of any complaints. Maybe it would be nice to be able to order parts through it too so maybe someday!

Jenny A.
Industry: Consumer Services

Fantastic company

Reviewed on 24/07/2016

MyTime is the best company. They care about my small business and they listen. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and always available. They've even developed an intake feature when I asked for one!

Pros

Easy to use, except for their POS

Cons

POS is not friendly.

This cap terra.com review survey won't accept my business email address

Brent B.

Unbelievably Excellent

Reviewed on 25/04/2016

I am just going to paste in an actual message that I sent to this company because it says how I feel

Original message:
"When I say you guys are doing a great job, I really mean you're doing a great job. Every issue that I initially had with the features of mytime has been or is being addressed and I'm just blown away with how quickly you are making improvements to this system. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that I have interacted with in the course of joining and using this software has been nothing but helpful and accommodating. Keep up the superb work. I can't wait to see where it goes from here."
- End original message

I have honestly bounced around with several solutions over the past 3 years and nothing has out-shown Mytime. It is a little "light" on the point of sale and invoicing side but don't count that out. They have improved and added SO MANY things in such a short period of time. AND they are eager to LISTEN and make things better. Absolutely TOP NOTCH. I love it and my clients love it. If you haven't considered them then you absolutely SHOULD be.

Janelle W.

I spent many months looking for the right software for my company and finally I found it!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017

Client accessibility, an app for both myself and the client, and ability to hold all forms.

Pros

The software allows me to handle everything in one place. My clients, pictures of my clients hair, forms, and my favorite an app for the clients to make their appointments.

Cons

Missing: Ability to have more than one waiver. I have been asking constantly. I really need to be able to create several waivers for client signatures. I would like my pictures to have the ability to show as a gallery within the client file and all photos of all clients to show in a gallery on the dashboard in case I want to show a potential client my work.

Tresa R.

meets all the needs of my business.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017

It has allowed me greater control over my business operations. It has also allowed me to consolidate several facets of my business in one place.

Pros

The marketing functions allow me to exert greater control over my business operations. The ability to make my own discount codes and individualize them allows me to market my products with greater flexibility.

Cons

The new change does not allow us to look at the intake form with a single click. This creates more work for me as I have to go into each appointment to check on the details on the intake form

Heang V.
Industry: Executive Office
Company size: Self Employed

Community

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 1/06/2019

All the time

Pros

Update last version of Android and iOS..

Cons

All program that using the phone at Android and iOS

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Michael G.

Switching my 25-year nutrition/acupucnture/herbal practice to MyTime!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

Switching my practice over to MyTime from FullSlate this week. Very impressed with this suite of practice tools - online appointments and payments, full POS with direct deposit, keeps your practice profile updated on 150 websites (yelp, google, facebook, etc), email and text message reminders, practice marketing, inventory management, online reputation manager, lots more.

Pros

Easily the most powerful, advanced and comprehensive practice management and scheduling service I have seen. Not yet three years out and winning many awards. Great user interface and mobile apps. Quite easy for the practitioner and client to use!

Cons

None! They really thought things through quite well.

Murry T.

Great service and great scheduling

Reviewed on 16/10/2015

Really happy with how easy it is to use. And intuitive. It supports all kinds of tricky little things I need to schedule. I have a salon and my availability changes all the time and appointments change all through the day. MyTime makes it really easy to keep up and manage everything.

When I have a client getting coloring, MyTime even knows I have free time to work on other clients in between treatments. They were really helpful getting me set up. I like it so far!

Vena D.

My Time Review

Reviewed on 25/09/2016

I have had good results with My Time features. My clients love that they can book online. I also like that My Time text me each time a client books online and also notifies me with an email. Another great feature is the My Time system alerts clients when they are due for another treatment. Overall I have had good results. I also like the features to send out advertisements.

Rebecca C.

Got me through my learning curve.....!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017

I am 3 months into using My Time and finding it pretty easy to navigate, ( given my great learning curve). I'm not a techy person so I am finding it easier and easier as I discover more features it is capable of. Totally enjoying the appointment booking and record keeping. So glad I went with My Time.

John C.

BEST BUSINESS CHOICE IN 2017!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

I am more than grateful that I added MYTIME to my business website, Facebook and business! My clients and I have experienced a stronger communication system, 24/7 options for scheduling appointments and ease of payments! IT IS THE BEST in 2017!!

Veronica H.

The best choice I made this year was to switch to better software for making appointments! amazing!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

I had such an amazing experience with customer service and Mytime customized the package for me so it is fitting to our way of scheduling and pricing. it is an easy and simple software to learn and use! Thank you so much Ethan and all staff at Yytime!

Twylla D.

excited to see this keep growing and adding features

Reviewed on 28/03/2017

I am very happy with MyTime so far, I am looking forward to future updates and features being added to it. Any time I have a question or problem Customer Support is very helpful!

Jaret L.
Industry: Accounting

Love this company!

Reviewed on 20/11/2015

I've been with MyTime for about a month now and have been thoroughly impressed with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal! They have a quick link to send feedback on the app/software that makes it easy to either report an issue or suggest a feature. I've submitted several ideas and had a couple of glitches and have been pleasantly surprised to either receive a response by email or even a telephone call! MyTime has literally called me four or five times to discuss either my ideas or understand a small issue I'm experiencing. Who does that anymore?! I love it! I have direct phone numbers and email address to real people who answer the phone. Awesome.

I could go on forever about the customer service but I actually love the software and app as well!

App: We have tried several different scheduling software options only to find that none of them could form to what we need for our home based business or they didn't have a mobile app to use on the go. We own an on the go business with no store front so 100% of our customer interaction is in their homes or through technology. With the app we can schedule appointments and input client information, call and message clients and check out analytic info.

The software adds that much more to the software possibility. You can customize automatic, and professional looking emails/text messages to be sent as reminders or thank yous. You can ask for reviews automatically. You can check on the customers profile to see what type of communication they've received through the app. You can also schedule employees and easily manage their time.

I don't know a lot about how this works, but each time you schedule on MyTime it helps with SEO. They do stuff to help you show up better in the search engine...I don't know all the details but it sounded really good for small business trying to get their names out there :)

There's plenty more that can be said, but just experience it for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

Pros

User friendly. App runs pretty quickly for scheduling. Reschedule button, quick call and mapping at the touch of a button. Message customers from app. Exceptional customer service.

Cons

I would love a widget to see my calendar at a glance (they said they are in the process of creating this) and It would be awesome to color coordinate appointments by type and color coordinate blocked out time.

Jovan M.

I can't say enough good things about my time. They are so present in ready to offer Solutions& suppo

Reviewed on 2/04/2018

I truly believe that my time is on my side they want to see me when and want my business to thrive. I love how the CEO will chime in to get clarity from me firsthand. #priceless

Pros

Everything that I could think of to be helpful for me and my business, my time is already thought of. And if they have not and I made the suggestion nine times out of 10 is implemented within that week.

Cons

As their business evolves some things that were free in the beginning now cost money. For example it used to be free to call in for support but because I don't have the package that includes phone support I have to email / chat for support. Which is not a major issue but I did like in the past that I could just call

Fiona noelle H.

Happy to have made the switch

Reviewed on 5/04/2018

Pros

First learned about MyTime in 2013 when I was first starting my business in LA and so were they. They helped us in promoting our off-peak times which kept us pretty booked during those slow hours. We parted for a while as our booking software then was not compatible with them and we were getting double booked which was a great problem until clients start complaining about it :P

Once they had scheduler in place, we went back and was very happy that most of our data was properly ported. MyTime overall is very user-friendly and you could actually figure out most functions on your own. I love the communicator feature and the automated reminders. the rest of the team are very helpful and that makes the whole experience 100x better.

Cons

Notes do not save separately so when you have several notes about a client, you would end up with one long note. Not a biggie - but would be nice to see this improved.

Michelle C.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

More Business Because of This Software

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

This is great software that can take the place of many of your paid for apps

Pros

I love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience. This leads to more sales.

Cons

There are occasional glitches, but they seem to be quickly remedied.

Dyniecia B.

Very Happy Business Owner and Customer!!!

Reviewed on 18/09/2016

This app has made scheduling and client management so much easier as a new small business owner who is everything; CEO, CFO, CMO, and Admin, HR, Payroll, Customer Service, and Public Relations. With the app I am able to create client profiles at the same time as their appointment, provide a quote on services so there are no surprises, receive payment, appointment creation and reminders to reduce no shows and unfilled bookings, create recurring appointments for repeat business, provide a thorough menu, set up marketing and promotions a year out, setup feedback/review opportunity for the client, product codes and discounts, and reminders for recurring treatments.

Pros

What I like most is the scheduling calendar and my personal calendar are synchronized to reduce conflicts between my personal and business schedule and I can adjust pricing for sm

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like.