inFlow Inventory

Inventory management system for businesses

4.6 /5 (429 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.3
Mike R.
Industry: Automotive

Touge Tuning - Review

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

Pros

- The ability to track the progress of orders.
- Being able to see, on the order itself, if the item for the order is already on order, needs to be ordered, etc.

Cons

Doesn't work as seamlessly with Quickbooks as we would like.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Melissa C.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Almost amazing, but still very solid

Reviewed on 6/12/2019

Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Accurate tracking
Can setup multiple warehouse locations
Customer service is top notch
A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

Cons

No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking.

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Melissa!
Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers!

You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB:

Cheers!

John B.

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

Reviewed on 4/05/2018

UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP.

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

Pros

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE.

WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

Kimberly W.
Industry: Warehousing
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

County Government Using Inflow in Several Departments

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

I am currently using inflow to manage my warehouse of 650 products. I have decided to use Inflow for my archive records department with over 25,000 records and I'm so confident in Inflow I actually looking forward to changing my records over to a system that really works.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the more detailed your initial setup the better your experience. I converted from an access database to inflow via an excel.csv and in 15 minutes I was ready to start taking orders.

Cons

The thing i liked least about Inflow is that i did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.

Mark R.
Industry: Wireless

InFlow Review - May 2019

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Inventory management - Purchasing, receiving, adjustments, picking and shipping flow smoothly. Converting sales quotes to sales orders works well. Exporting files and reports allows us to customize reporting via Excel and other reporting tools.

Pros

the Inventory management tools and Dashboard.

Cons

Use of alternate inventory items is a real benefit. However, the inability to relate the primary and alternate items when calculating On Hand, Reserved, Available, etc. is a real handicap.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Oscar V.
Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

I love this product!

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Wonderful product!

Pros

This product is easy to use and you don't need to be an computer expert to master it such a great product and great customer service you had.

Cons

I don't have any bad comments using it and I'm still waiting for more updates to come.

Mary grace E.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Accurate inFlow Inventory

Reviewed on 11/09/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I love this software because it is easy to use and easy to track the inventory level. Very helpful in doing a

Cons

As of now, I have no negative feedback about this software because it is complete to run a business.

Brandee P.
Industry: Machinery

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

Pros

Ease of use and instant sync with the cloud
Love how it works with portable devices.

Cons

Wish it offered packing slips for shipping.

Gary N.

Easy set-up and workability .

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Pros

Accuracy and options for inventory information is crucial to what we do. This software does it all. Easy entry and accurate reports keep us well informed.

Cons

Can't enter new inventory items in the purchase order. Have to enter new items in inventory first. It would be much faster if we could enter the items in one module .

Oscar R.

The best management software

Reviewed on 14/11/2015

We have been using InFlow inverntory software since 2007 and it has proven to be the most reliable, user-friendly, and costs saving software tool to manage our inventory, sales and purchase all together.

Tough we are Linux users, we have been working InFlow software on a virtual machine without any problem.

We have been spreading the word about the huge benefits InFlow Inventory software offers to any businness, wether it is a small business or a large one. Even the free version offers a marvelous solution for small or medium sized business.

It's user intuitive, its learning curve is smooth and anyone with a small training can use it properly. Add to the later, that you can find lot of help from training materials provided by "InFlow Team", as well as the helps and tips form the users community.

Simply put: An amazing tool to make purchase orders, quotations, inventory management, business analisys and evaluation, and a lot more!

Thank you very much for give us this outstanding software to improve our business operation and cost saving strategies. Good work team, keep it going!

Jean R.
Industry: Retail

Best for the price

Reviewed on 7/11/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Is the peredec solution for small businesses. It has a lot of features that gives you total control and the price is unbeatable.

Cons

The software is complete for my business, but i thinks that for big business needs some improving. Also the conectivity is super complicated.

Jeremiah C.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Recommended for ease of use and product support

Reviewed on 8/12/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Extremely easy to use, vendor is very receptive to questions about bug fixes and their beta testing program. We usually have issues fixed within an hour or so.

Cons

Can be cost prohibitive to some organizations depending on your needs.

Christian M.
Industry: Medical Practice

Great Inventory software for small business

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Kept accurate track of inventory and was very cost effective

Pros

This software is easy to use and very user friendly. We've tracked as many as 40 items and it was very helpful in ensuring proper management of all items.

Cons

You have to buy multiple licences to use on different computers. You're supposed to be able to login from another computer to the server system if you only have one license but it never worked.

Saba ali S.

It is pretty good other than few things that you cant customize.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017

Pros

The layout is excellent and its really easy to use. The return value is over satisfactory for the amount of money paid

Cons

Custom purchase order or any other custom documents cant be saved directly to different format (eg Pdf) unless opened in word and then saved manually.
The email set up does not really works if the email id is company based and not standard

John E.
Industry: Construction

Disappointed. . .

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

I downloaded the free trial and worked diligently with it to ensure it would meet the needs of our company. Our company selected to utilize the program and went ahead to purchase it. An email arrived with instructions to "Login" with the license information. This information was completely wrong and although multiple people looked to make this login work, the instructions appear to be wrong. When you purchase the software, they advertise that you can receive 1 year of support. Attempts to contact the company to resolve the above issues resulted in "Sorry we missed you, we are closed at this time." This happened at 9:45am. Unfortunately I will get my money returned and move on to another option.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Jean R.
Industry: Retail

Easy to use, Great price!

Reviewed on 30/11/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Great price compared with the products in the same category, the reports and the inventory system it's pretty easy to use!

Nikki D.

Dependable Bread and Butter Program

Reviewed on 13/11/2015

Pros: clean layout, easy to update, user friendly purchase order and sales order setup, multiple ways of tracking and reviewing product/customer history, dependable program for everyday use, quick, friendly, and thorough customer service responses, active community of users to share and solve issues (and issues do get solved!), you get benefits out of the program in proportion to the information that you put into it.
Cons: not able to change product type (non-stocked/stocked), could use a more intuitive and detailed accounting aspect before this becomes your main accounting program, inventory menu options seem too segregated (it would be easier if checking stock, adjusting stock, setting up new categories was on all one screen or condensed, however there are links to each action from the main inventory screen)

Bill R.

Very easy to use, have not yet used report function yet, but seems very intuitive

Reviewed on 23/08/2017

Pros

Amount of features included with price of software. Ease of use. Intuitiveness. Would recommend this to others.

Cons

Better integration with scan gun. We have an inventory sheet that we use to transfer products from our warehouse to different locations i.e., service vans, install vans. I would like to use the scan gun to do this procedure instead of manually, as its done now.

Randal S.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Automating our invoicing

Reviewed on 28/03/2019

We have been invoicing and tracking accounts receivable in XCEL for several years but as our business grew we need a tool to help with invoicing and inventory management. A college recommended inflow so we demoed for 30 days then implemented it. It is working well for us.

Pros

The software was easy to load, setup and put to use.

Cons

Satisfied with all aspects that I have used so far.

Ian M.

Great for Small & Medium E-Commerce Businesses

Reviewed on 13/11/2015

inFlow has a great colourful user interface which is easy to navigate though and logical to use. A lot of competitors products have endless grey screens and software which seems to have been adapted from massive clunky old programs, inFlow seems to have been freshly designed from the ground up and it shows.
It is quick to learn how to use, a couple of days learning it and you are away. It works well for POS too so barcode scanners, tills etc integrate well.
It has saved me a load of time to get on with the business rather than tapping away at the keyboard for hours to keep up.
I'd recommend it if you are a small business looking for a stock control/POS program and can't afford the prices of the big (expensive) players.

Mark P.

Inflow is awesome!

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Pros

I can't think of a better software used this was such a better system than what we had previously. It's really easy to use and was easy to navigate

Cons

Once you get the hang of it there was no issue with that at all. However he did take a little bit longer for some of my team to get used to it.

Francisco A.

Great software for inventory control and basic sales and purchase order

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

Pros

Very friendly and intuitive interface. Has the essential components you need for inventory control.

Cons

I would like sales comission module or feature, plus an enhanced account receivables features dates of maturities and alerts of due payments.

Dede W.

Very cool....almost perfect

Reviewed on 13/11/2015

I run a small business with a lot of products and , in general, Inflow is fantastic and serves me very well. The customer service is great - timely and helpful.
My primary issue is that Inflow doesn't play well with others. An export to QB is an obvious starting place. If Inflow and QB connected - even simply to begin with - it would be huge and would save time and money in not re-entering sales and customer data. Another sore point is their export feature. Ideally, there should be more control over and choice in exporting data details (eg specify which products, sales, dates, etc).

Stephen B.
Industry: Sports
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 24/01/2017

I found the software by chance and thank god I did. I run a voluntary sports club with multiple kit items and customers. This has made managing kit items so easy and manages the cash flow at the same time. Looking forward and I hope soon to a MAC version

Pros

Cons

None

Sophie C.

Great support!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Ive been using Inflow Inventory for four years. I rarely need to contact the help desk as this system is so user friendly and- I have trained a number of colleagues on the system over the passed four years and it's noticeable that people always it up quickly as it's quite intuitive.

Whenever I have accessed the Help desk Ive always gotten a quick, friendly, professional response - the support desk is really one of the best features of Inflow.

I would highly recommend as a cost effective product for small to medium size businesses!