Engagedly

Performance Management Software for High Performance Teams

4.7 /5 (71 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.7
4.5
4.4
4.8
Chirag M.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2/11/2020

My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Pros

Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly:
1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage
2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap
3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews
4) Easy dashboard access
5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees
6) Learning space
7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Cons

No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Simple and easy to administer

Reviewed on 26/12/2017

Pros

There is a good deal of functionality within the software but everything is easy to setup. There isn't an overwhelming amount of options and configuration but at the same time there is enough flexibility to allow us to fix our processes into the software.

Cons

Some of the functionality is a little too basic for our needs. The rewards and recognition is great and well integrated into the software but it is not as feature rich as some of the stand-alone providers.

Nicole M.

Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development

Reviewed on 20/10/2017

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons

I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

Jennifer W.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros

The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Cons

Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Laura B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning.

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

Pros

I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Cons

I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

Industry: Internet

Intranet meets Social Media

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

Pros

Ease to use, great for goal tracking and reviews, clean home page for updates and important info.

Cons

Not hugely customizable...you can add your logo but thats the extent of personal branding.

Jessica P.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Pros

I think Engagedly is very easy to navigate and has some awesome features. The goal setting feature has been a huge help to us since we have moved away from year end reviews.

Cons

Finding idea and knowledge posts in the middle of all of the praise posts seems to be difficult at times.

Industry: Human Resources

A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Personalized configuration
Robust capabilities

Cons

A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

Monet H.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 26/08/2016

Our experience with Engagedly has been good so far. We were looking for a solution where we had the ability to tailor a learning and talent management platform to best fit our associates needs, and this solution allowed us to do just that.

Pros

The team has been very hands on from day one. Our request are answered with a sense of urgency and completed in a timely manner. The platform was integrated seamlessly.

Cons

The learning module is not as robust compared to larger competitors, but the IT team is very open to feedback and continually making enhancements.

Tammy J.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 25/08/2016
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Customer support, the ease of use once you know how to navigate the site. Having 360 feedback AND self assessments in one software program. The ability to manage from a dashboard and customized templates.

Cons

When first using it, it's a bit overwhelming as there are so many options and functions you don't know that each section has their own ability to customize.

Aaron A.

Great platform! One stop talent management shop in an easy to navigate platform.

Reviewed on 21/05/2015

This software does an excellent job of capitalizing on the layout and functionality of social media tools we use everyday and applying in ways to help organizations increase engagement. This integrated platform brings all the key drivers of engagement under the talent management umbrella into one easy to navigate and centralized location.

Industry: Internet

Engagedly

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 7/01/2019

Pros

There are so many features to use in Engagedly! I don’t even think we have scratched the surface. It’s great for employee reviews and for giving shout outs which makes it easier for managers to do their portion of the performance reviews

Cons

There are so many features it is hard to be able to take advantage of all of them

Sangeetha R.

User friendly and fit for purpose

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

The promptness of customer servie is what sets engagedly apart.
Software itsef is intuitive and user firendly.
Had one or 2 hiccups with Performance evaluation template. REst was ok.

Elsa N.

Amazingly Accomodating

Reviewed on 4/03/2017

We have been nothing but amazed with the accomodating nature of the team. No request is too odd, challenging or time consuming. Truly amazing!

Krystal E.
Industry: Real Estate

Good Software, but still working out some issues

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 16/02/2017

Our company has enjoyed using Engagedly, but we seem to constantly be finding ways it doesn't meet our needs. However, anytime I've requested a feature, they have added it to their platform. If you are up for being a part of the process of creating an excellent HR platform, definitely give it a try.

Industry: Financial Services

User friendly

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

This software is incredibly user friendly & the staff is very helpful with the implementation.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software so far.

Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback

Reviewed on 26/01/2016

We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Pros

Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Cons

Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

Tess F.
Industry: Construction

I'm 90% in Love

Reviewed on 7/09/2018

We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Pros

It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Cons

The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

Rebecca B.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Using engagedly has allowed us to communicate more efficiently and effectively as an office.

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is to navigate. I also love that there are many different options (posting, praising, polling etc). It truly allows you to communicate with a group of people extremely easily and efficiently. We've also been using engagedly as a way to track goals and therefore determine our bi-annual bonuses. This allows us to have very detailed feedback that we can access whenever we would like.

Cons

I think it could be helpful if there were a chat feature, this could allow faster communication to other users of engagedly.. other than that, I think it's great!

Shereen S.

Exceptional Platform and Customer Service

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Pros

This software is extremely intuitive for all involved. I researched 8 of the top platforms my competitors were using and decided to go with Engagedly over them all. The platform offered everything I wanted and they are constantly growing and improving their offerings. The price was extremely competitive. The technical support is very quick and helpful!

Cons

Honestly, I like everything about this software and where it's going. The things I feel are missing, are currently in the works to be launched, so I have nothing negative to say.

Jonathan P.

Feature filled; easy to use

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

Pros

Once you've familiarized yourself with the software, it's very straight forward to use. There hasn't been a feature I've needed that wasn't there, and customer service is excellent. For not being a full fledged LMS, the Learning section has still been quite nice to use.

Cons

The software has a lot of features, but some feel a bit overly-complicated, such as the performance review process. This process is accomplished through the use of Cycles & Templates, which can take some time to setup. The product help guides leave a bit to be desired as well. Wish there were more integrations for the rewards system.

Response from engagedly

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on making the system more user friendly for admins.

Malou V.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great support and open to ideas...

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

A way to stay on track for a small organization.

Pros

the modules are all similar in how to use them so master one and you have an easier time with the others.

Cons

would like to have more mobile options for our team as we are at five different locations and all work on our phones more than 50% of the time.

Chris B.

Engagedly - good product

Reviewed on 9/09/2018

Easy to setup. Easy to use. Easy to integrate with google sign on. Little to know training required for employee usage.

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive. Great customer support - personalized service.

Cons

No cons for this application. It works as expected and promised.

Malou V.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Engage your Team, Grow your Culture

Reviewed on 23/08/2016

So far we have been working on the back end of the software for about 30 days and then we went live with certain modules and it is picking up speed and we are finding more ways to enjoy the connection with our team, especially since we are all remote.

Pros

Fun and engaging...

Cons

Like it to also have a texting option.. for our non email users for the social media piece for sure but for alerts.

Amanda J.
Industry: Media Production

Excellent System

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

Engagedly was very helpful for our annual review process which had previously been really clunky and took up too much of my time to oversee manually. Although sometimes the site isn't 100% intuitive, the customer support is fast to respond and help. I was really impressed with how well the multirater feedback function worked - this is something we have wanted to explore but weren't sure how to maintain anonymity in the process and Engagedly made sure that wasn't an issue.

Pros

Customer support is fantastic, makes it easy for managers to review their direct reports while reading their feedback side by side, the ability to have multiple managers review someone.

Cons

The site design isn't the best, it could be a little better. I wish there was a way where as an admin I could test what things looked like for a non-admin