Peek Pro

Write a Review!
All-in-one solution for tour and activity operators

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

Ruth
Ruth
  • Industry: Fine Art

Great value, amazing support!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

Pros

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you.

The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar.

The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month.

Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

Cons

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely.

There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Jill
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

New Reservation/Ticket System

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

We are in the early stages of booking with our new Peek PRO software, but so far so good. We have been pleasantly surprised with the lack of calls to the office needing assistance when booking. We have found it to be very user friendly. The support and help have been amazing as well!

Pros

The feature liked most is for customers to have an at a glance view of availability of different tours and times. Also, the reschedule feature link on the confirmation email has been such a time saver for my team!

Cons

How the waiver works has been our least favorite about this software. It requires all guests to sign the waiver but will not allow the same email to be entered more than once which is an issue when it is a couple who share the same email. Maybe more of a check here if you agree with the terms and conditions would simplify this step.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

Eventbrite was just not a good fit for our event. It did not support multiple dates, times, and ticket types on the same event. It was also costly and required a one-year agreement with exclusivity on ALL events we had! The only support was via chat after we were told they had 24 hour phone support with a live person.

Eventbrite

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

It was a USA based company and the cost
Mike

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

Reviewed on 23/06/2018

Pros

It allows people to make reservations.

It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site.

They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so.

Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

Cons

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point.

They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see.

They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems.

At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it.

Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Else-Jean

Software that Streamlines our Front Desk Procedures

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

We appreciate how this integrates with our website, and allows customers and employees to complete bookings. Our front desk team is able to increase efficiency, and have a more professional approach to customer reservations.

Pros

Peek Pro is easy for our employees to learn, and easy for customers to use when booking our services. Peek Pro's customer support team is always quick to answer our questions.

Cons

The gift card system needs to be updated. Only customers are able to buy gift cards, our employees are unable to help customers that want to buy it in person. We can do promo codes in place of gift cards, but it's not a great work around.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Else-Jean, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We're so glad you've found Peek Pro simple to use and helpful for both your team and customers. Our customer support team is always available to help if you have any questions moving forward! We value your comments regarding gift cards and take them into consideration when updating the site next! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any other comments or questions related to the software.

Kevin
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Reviewed on 31/08/2019

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Pros

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Cons

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Xola , FareHarbor and RESMARK

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

The right mix of functionality and simplicity to be able to quickly and easily support myself. They also waived certain fees due to my level of software experience, they knew they were not going to have to hold my hand.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

False Promises at Sales and ZERO Customer Service

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Terrible, see the cons I already described. DO NOT USE PEEK, YOUR BUSINESS WILL SUFFER AND YOUR TIME WILL BE WASTED!

We have grown out of WIX bookings but seriously look at that for a very feature rich low cost solution!

Pros

The interface, feature list and functionality for the customer seems to be great.

Cons

Setup help is limited, support and setup knowledge of their own product almost doesn't exist. They claim to have 7 day per week support over 4 time zones which is a complete lie. You can not contact people on support chat, phone or any other way than ticketing which takes 48 hours to resolve at a minimum.

If you run into a business stopping issue, you will be completely screwed and it is obvious no one there cares or has a plan to fix this!

You will be sold features that do not work or can not be implemented without complex work arounds if at all.

I question if they are even still in business with how challenging it is to get in contact with them which was not the case when we first signed up.

Karen

Glad I Choose Peek PRO

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

I use this software to book customers on walking tours and sell them add-ons. The customizable booking flow makes the add-ons less obtrusive than the software I used previously. Peek PRO also has more marketing capabilities like tracking abandoned shopping carts, key to converting lost customers into sales. So far my experience has been very positive. Support was always available to me during the onboarding period and now that I am past that, highly responsive.

Pros

Peek PRO is easier to use than the booking software I used previously - more intuitive about where things are and how to find them, easier to create promotions, configure options. The booking flow is fully customizable to offer the best possible experience for customers.

Cons

Because I was using something else for quite a long time, it's challenging sometimes to change the way I think to work with Peek PRO but I think that is more about learning the product than the product itself.

Maryellen
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Easy to navigate reservations software for our small company

Reviewed on 23/08/2022

From the beginning support and ease of use were evident. Their app is convenient for myself and our employees.

Pros

User friendly software with a great support system and timely updates that help me with my business.

Cons

I would like to be able to create an auto text with my own verbage.

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

Support, support, support! The App was a big plus as well
Randi

Peek PRO - Bike Shop

Reviewed on 28/05/2023

Pros

Peek is very easy to use and the onboarding process was easy and simple!

Cons

I haven't had any issues so far, and I don't foresee much of any in the future.

lora

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 23/02/2020

Peek Pro has allowed the customization I need for my niche business. It is easy to use. They take care of the setup and follow up with you after the initial setup. They don't disappear after the initial setup. They had multiple "views" for the activities schedule. I was able to keep the custom trips I offer AND get the calendar view I needed. I am excited to keep working with them.

Pros

Excellent Customer Service
Clean look, easy for customers to read
Multiple activity views
Versatile
Customizable

Cons

The system charges a percentage to my customers. This was the only reason I hesitated in the beginning, my market is very tight and I feared my customers would not like the increase in price. But they worked with me and my unique situation and I am confident it will be worth it.

Miranda

Peek Pro

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

I switched from Fare Harbor a few years ago and I've had a pretty consistently good experience with Peek since then.

Pros

The customer service has been the beat feature by far. The software is relatively intuitive and well designed. I have multiple guides that are easily able to use it.

Cons

Other newer features are great in theory but haven't worked well for us personally like the tipping option. The embeddable review widget was terrible and did not update or work properly when I tried to use it on my website. I also wish there was a way to aggregate the answers to the question "how did you hear about us?" that customers answer at the time of registration. Also, it would be nice if the emails were more mobile friendly. It took me tons of trial and error to format them so they are readable on mobile phones, because that is how the majority of customers are viewing them, especially the day of the tour.

Acuity Scheduling , Xola and FareHarbor

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

I was really frustrated with their customer service and software and even after several months, they couldn't resolve an issue I was having with public vs private bookings. We ended up double booking sometimes and scrambling to accommodate everyone last minute.

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

Before I switched, I asked a few other local businesses about their experience using Peek and they all endorsed it, although it's interesting that one has since switched to another software provider.
Tanya
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The reports side is fantastic

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

Pros

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

Cons

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

FareHarbor and TrekkSoft

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

Due to the reporting system, it was basically non-existent on Rezdy

Rezdy

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

I need both a functioning calendar and the reports, it was the calendar that ultimately made the decision. While not perfect for what we need, it was the best option

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you're finding Peek Pro useful and it sounds like you're really taking advantage of some great features. The Reports feature was designed to help operators, big or small, actively track their business a number of different ways. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions about a part of the Reports feature. We look forward to continuing to work with you and Big Blue in the future!

Jack

Awful Customer Service

Reviewed on 1/06/2021

I'd suggest saving yourself the pain and finding another platform.

I'd suggest saving yourself the pain and finding another platform.

Pros

If this software did everything it claimed then it would be great. A lot of features require tedious work arounds and a huge amount of work on the back end.

Cons

Customer service are abysmal, without notice in the middle of the pandemic they switched to US opening times which meant as a UK customer we were left stranded with glitches and errors massively effecting our workflow.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

We switched from Cinolla in a bid to gain more online sales.

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

Fareharbor at the time did not allow a tour operator to be responsible for the costs of the booking but instead levied the 6% on the customer at the end of the booking. This has now changed. Fareharbor also did not have a suitable rental system for our business.
Kenneth

Beyond Rentals

Reviewed on 29/09/2022

From the first contact through onboarding and beyond I have always felt the

From the first contact through onboarding and beyond I have always felt the

Pros

Rental programs rely heavily on the support staff and ability to easily navigate. The superb support is what keeps loyal and the fact I feel my voice is heard for new features

Cons

The software currently lacks the ability to track service or hours of use for our product for maintenance but does allow to identify specific product at time of rentals

Marc
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Reviewed on 21/06/2017

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

Pros

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

Cons

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Mike
  • Industry: Hospitality

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

Reviewed on 23/03/2017

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Pros

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

Cons

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Response from Peek Travel

Hey Mike,
A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Jacqueline
  • Used for 2+ years

Overall great software with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

There are small problems that need fixing but we are overall satisfied with Peek Pro's software and especially happy with their customer service team.

Pros

We appreciate the ease of a cloud based payment system, as well as the easy to navigate interface.

Cons

Since we began using Peek Pro we have asked for the ability to split payment methods, being unable to utilize this type of feature definitely created some headaches and lot business. However, it appears that Peek Pro has implemented this featurein the latest version. We also have experienced some issues with customers being refunded and then recharged for the full balance when we attempting to update the price of their purchasing For example, when upgrading from a rental they had paid $100 for already to a rental that was $150 - the system would "refund" the $100 and charge the customer a full $150 rather than just the needed $50. In some situations this created a problem because the customers account would have $250 in held funds until the original $100 was returned. We found a work around, but it wasn't ideal. Hopefully switching our account over to Peek Pro 6 will address this as well.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Jacqueline! Thanks for reaching out and writing your review. Your comments help us make Peek Pro serviceable for all partners. Peek Pro 6 does have the ability to split payments so please reach out to our customer service team with any questions on how to use this new feature. We hope that you stay satisfied with the Peek Pro 6 changes and continue to find the software helpful with the new improvements.

Shelly

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful.

One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!"

Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time."

I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Chase

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016

I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach."

With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales.

Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run.

I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales.

Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Wendy
  • Industry: Fishery

NO Customer Service/ Always down!

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

Dissapointed and it will take alot to get us to remain a customer. I just hope others get to read this. But i doubt it because they redirect all negative reviews to make themselves look good.

Pros

Peek pro used to be amazing. Those days are gone. Customer service is non existent.

Cons

Customer service is absolutely unacceptable. And the lack.of reports and layout of calendar is so far behind other tecnology.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Wendy, we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Peek Pro hasn't met your expectations. Your feedback is crucial in helping us identify areas for improvement. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team at [email protected], and we'll do our best to address your concerns promptly.

Emil
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Less human work, more automation!

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

Pros

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics.

After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider.

P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

Cons

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good for what it is, not for everyone though

Reviewed on 5/07/2020

So we now have two seperate programs, one for boats and one for lodging. They both handle their respective rolls but I wish I could get one that did everything. In short, if I only had boat rentals, or paddleboards or similar, it would be fine.

Pros

I use this for rental boat booking and scheduling, which it does pretty well. Photos of the different products, and I like that I can set it up to send me a text when a booking is received. I do appreciate that the team went out of their way to try to make it work, and they are always reachable and willing to help.

Cons

We also have rental cabins and campsites, but Peek does not work for this, due to the way the program is written it is VERY difficult to make the software confirm to standard lodging practices (such as 11AM checkin-3PM checkout) it wants to change everything back to standard 9am to 5pm.

Mark

Segway tour company

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

Pros

Ease of use making it easy for employees to learn the system.

Cons

The Activity schedule under calendar does not automatically open the the current date. This can lead to mistakes in scheduling activities using calendar.
The Manafest under Dashboard is not able to be customized for better use.

Peek Pro was better

Better
Mallory
  • Industry: Fishery

Great for Lodging and Smaller scale Businesses

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Our overall experience with this product was a frustrating one. Initial set up was done quickly but we were not guided on how to continue. Entire calendars were deleted by mistake and customer service was not super helpful. The program didn't do all that we needed to do, and we were told we had to pick and choose which features were more important and those were the ones we would be able to use. The entire experience made my life harder when it was supposed to take pressure off of me. It was frustrating enough that we have left this product to try another in hopes that it would be better.

Pros

I liked that it allowed for multiple products to be combined and purchased at one time. And once we were assigned an account manager, the customer service was great.

Cons

I did not care for the calendar set up on the back end. We are a company with multiple resources and it was very cumbersome visually. They also did not have a waterfall feature when it comes to assigning resources. We also did not care for the reporting features of the software.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Mallory, thanks for leaving us this review. We appreciate the feedback! If you ever have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us :)

Roger

Peek PRO Review

Reviewed on 4/06/2021

I have had a great experience with Peek Pro since day one. I do need to fine tune it more for my operation but it meets my needs for now. I have had calls from other software companys telling me how much better they were from Peek pro.... but I didn't want to listen or even entertain the posibility of changing and learning a new system...no way!

Pros

Keeping reservations in order for me... my fleet has grown and would not be able to operate without it!

Cons

My definitions of items in the menu differ from the softwares. so finding my way to the correct windows to change default information is usually confusing. But blame myself for this as well for not being able to take the time to really learn......