Zoho Analytics

Alejandro Enrique
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Data analysis made easy with Zoho Analytics

Reviewed on 4/06/2023

As technical support to customers via telephone is essential to analyze all those metrics with which we can determine the current status of the operation and each of the consultants who operate in it, indicators such as average operating time, level of service, level of attention, incoming calls, answered and abandoned calls are examples of the many metrics that we can analyze with Zoho Analytics and which in a single dashboard is possible to view in order to determine the direction or adjustments to be made by the administrative staff, this tool provides details and accurate predictions of your business unit.

Pros

There are many tools to analyze data but when looking at the features provided by Zoho Analytics I can highlight its wide and diverse ability to import data through its connectors, these data are analyzed with its powerful BI processes also based on ZIA (Artificial Intelligence) providing details and highly accurate forecasts; All of the above is complemented with an impeccable and detailed visualization, in addition to this, with a perfectly organized dashboard and strategically located KPIs, this allows the work group or external staff that addresses such reports to see the most concrete details in order to make future operational decisions.

Cons

On a monthly basis we analyze the historical traffic of incoming, answered and abandoned calls in our operation, this data is imported in csv format and generally exceeds 250 thousand records; we have detected at the moment of importing this information a notorious slowdown of the tool and even being blocked for several seconds although after visualizing the information already in the tool this behaves with total normality, we make use of it to make the traffic forecast for the next month and thus to dimension the personnel and the schedules to achieve the greater attention of calls in some ranges of hours.

Brent

Powerful analytics, enterprise features, with a learning curve

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

Overall, if you need a data display solution that can hook up to nearly anything, and is robust enough to grow with you, Zoho Analytics may be perfect. The charts and dashboards are gorgeous, and with a little time, you can really come up with some cool dashboards to display almost any data. The learning curve is a bit heavy at first, but it's worth the time invested.

Pros

Zoho Analytics can virtually do anything. If you know what you are doing, there really isn't much you can't show in terms of data. Whether you need simple website data, PPC ad data, or data from your remote database, Zoho Analytics can do it. And I love how beautiful the reports are!

Also, it is SUPER flexible. The ability to have live dashboards that users can drill down into the info is just excellent, and it runs like butter.

Cons

If you need something that isn't a popular service to be integrated, it can be a little difficult. You can hook Zoho Analytics to almost anything, but it can take a little development knowledge for the more advanced tasks.

Also, it's a little convoluted in how reports are set up vs dashboards vs individual graphs, etc. Figuring out how it all works together, and keeping it all organized, takes a bit of time to master.

Simon
  • Industry: Legal Services

Extremely bad analytics software

Reviewed on 10/01/2022

We've tried to use Zoho Analytics to set up and visualize reports (e.g. one showing all new customers overall and one showing one with all customers subscribing for a specific product). Unfortunately, despite more than a dozen of meetings with Zoho's support team, we haven't been able to get a single one working properly. The UX is really bad and the functionality is limited enough to not even be able to set up the simplest reports.

Pros

I've tried hard and long to find something, but in all honesty, Zoho Analytics was the software that wasted the most time for me in 2021...

Cons

Practically impossible to set up even the simplest reports (e.g. one showing all new customers based on actual invoice data, or one showing all new customers subscribing to a specific service) without involving Zoho's support, which has high ambitions despite its terrible execution

Enrico
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Zoho Analytics Has Been an Impressive Business Intelligence Software

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Pros

I am impressed by the accuracy of Zoho Analytics.
Zoho Analytics has reliable features that has been working so well for us.
I am also impressed by the affordability of Zoho Analytics.

Cons

Zoho Analytics has been so impressive.
No dislikes for Zoho Analytics.

Specialised Software Services

Reviewed on 21/10/2019

As a semi-literate database developer, I have enjoyed every aspect of the system and highly recommend it because of it's depth in functionality and also because it is highly affordable.

Pros

I recommend the ZOHO Analytics system because of its ease of use and versatility, data is easily uploaded and controlled, the ZOHO servers are always up and responsive, the user interfaces I am able to present to my clients has created a real wow factor. The dashboards, KPI widgets, graphs and themes leave you with endless opportunity to design multifaceted dashboards. The support team is also always more than willing to assist - I honestly can not fault ZOHO on their Analytical system at all.

Cons

There have not been many shortfalls that I have encountered with the system, in areas where there are concerns I know that the ZOHO development Team is working to make the platform better and add to it's capabilities.

Qlik Sense , Tableau and Microsoft Power BI

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

I needed to present my clients with more depth and versatility with their data. ZOHO catered for all of this including hosting, variable selections, sharing capabilities, user access controls and reports, effective pricing structures, great support and an easy system to navigate and develop with.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Analytics

Mostly due to the reasonable pricing but it clearly was also more than capable as a system to meet my needs.
Georgiana
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Why select Zoho Analytics

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

My overall experience using this app is excellent. It has the intelligence software that my business needs.

Pros

I love the data connectors that helped me to start up my business. When using the Zoho app it can be connected to a different range of sources. The dashboard is very vital. I love that it's also very effective in organing my reports into a single page. It's amazing is search for my past information and did a deep sweep in collecting and organizing my information which provided me with great information.

Cons

The only thing is the subscription cost not for a group. But other than that I like it.

Roland
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use and powerfull features

Reviewed on 9/01/2020

Pros

Integrates easily with Zoho desk, is easy create dashboards and reports with built in filters, can use SQL to analyze data, very affordable solution to help us keep everyone informed. What I like the most is that I was able to create a dashboards or reports for our help desk in a matter of minutes which, when you consider the amount of time and cost that normally goes into creating a dashboard through other means, more than offsets the monthly cost of Zoho Analytics.

Cons

While it is a great product I was a little disappointed that it only pushes dashboards to the primary account and not to other Zoho Helpdesk's that are part of the same account. Zoho does have this on their road map to solution

Carolina
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The AI-based tool that visually transforms data

Reviewed on 25/08/2023

Every business operation is measured based on metrics that are a product of its commercial, operational, administrative nature; in our case there are indicators that are tracked month by month based on a defined goal, thanks to Zoho Analytics we have been able to transform our data that comes from databases and other tools and take them visually to interactive dashboards that clearly give us very useful information of the different performance indicators, now our executive reports are highly detailed and approachable by operational and administrative groups.

Pros

The role played by Zoho Analytics within our work team is vital, thanks to this powerful tool we have been able to perform the analysis of the data exported by our information systems and translate it into graphs that are captured in very detailed dashboard, thanks to its support in artificial intelligence Zoho Analytics continuously performs learning that is implemented in processes and subsequent analysis, this allows to provide those details that are overlooked at first glance. In addition to all the above, the tool allows us to share the visual dashboards via email in a very simple way for analysis by team members or third parties and even and thus make the respective relevant comments.

Cons

I think that before acquiring this application within any organization should take into account the number of users who will make use of it, the volumes of data that will be subject to analysis, this because the subscription of the same defines many of the characteristics of use of the tool, this is in order to avoid a wrong acquisition of the product which does not suit the technical needs of the company; of course, once acquired and implemented the product offers many benefits that ensures accurate decision making based on the data displayed.

• Industry: Market Research
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Growed my sales with zoho analytics

Reviewed on 23/09/2023

beginner friendly to create report and dashboard. with zoho analytics tool true potential is unmatched compared to other bi tools in the market.As a zoho user, amazed by product features knowing tools capabilities. strong tool to unleash insights and uncover data sourcesprovides depper insights when using it day to day

Pros

Able to create dashboards and reports. It helps track day to day sales dataimplementation part integrate data sources and create table and combine with zoho in line productI use zoho analytics to track data. Its powerful BI allows to slice and dice my sales metric.

Cons

I faced trouble in integrating with other zoho tool stackregular use very easy has basic data viz functionalityThe tool does not have extensive technical expertise. zoho help customer support is big drawback in understanding features

Joel
  • Industry: Environmental Services

The software analyses data with so much ease

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

The software simplifies our data analysis thus giving us great insight into our performance.

Pros

I like the way it analyses data with so much ease. The visualization is also perfect.

Cons

I have not had any major issue with the software. It is serving is purposes very well.

Taran
Taran
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Zoho: Advanced Analytics on a Budget

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Zoho Analytics is a great product; non-profits often don't have large budgets for analytical tools.. so Zoho was able to provide premium insights at very respectable prices. Additionally, Zoho has a great support team that allows for timely resolution of issues and questions. Zoho is relatively new product, so features & updates are being released somewhat regularly.

Pros

Excellent Software:
- Has many/most of the features tableau / DOMO have (charts, graphs, connectors, filters, app availability).
- Very easy to teach non-analytical users how to use.
- Extremely inexpensive (I think something like 15-25% of the cost of top-of-the line industry products).

Cons

There's some areas that could be a little more developed:
- Drill down in charts could better
- Communication / collaboration isn't available within the app
- Additional options for dashboard layout / design (to make creative better looking analytics).

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Analytics

Limit of features in Google Data Studio.

Google Data Studio
Joseph

Packs a punch for the budget - with more than enough capabilities for SMEs

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

First rate. A larger organisation with petabytes of data will not be servefd by this tool, but SMEs wish to pull data from Zoho CRM, Google, Quickbooks, etc. etc. get everything they need out of the box, plus more.

Pros

We obtain Zoho Analytics as part of our Zoho One suite. I did not expect much from the solution, seeing it initially as an 'add-on'. However, after using it to pull data from eight different sources and present activity reports and dashboards - including those we can expose directly to our customers, I was sold. This beast packs almost everything an SME will want for analytics, and then more. In addition, the support services from Zoho are second to none.

Cons

The speed of dashboards and charts when displayed externally in presentations (yes, you can embed and brand your content into continually live products) is a little slow - it can take 10-15 seconds for a chart to come up. There is a limit to the number of SQL tables that can be called upon each other (a depth of three), though this can be overcome by writing tighter SQL statements.

John
  • Industry: Fishery

Easily the best choice if you're already using Zoho tools.

Reviewed on 24/12/2023

We're very happy with Zoho Analytics as our data & reporting tool. We're already using a Zoho environment so it was relatively easier to set up, and didn't cost a whole lot extra. We use it company-wide for stuff like quality reporting, stock reports, and monitoring sales activities. It works well 95% of the time, and when there are issues, these are usually pretty easy to fix. All in all, it's a great tool to have for anyone who relies on data

Pros

It easily has all the features of much bigger BI tools like Power BI or Tableau, but for a fraction of the cost. The embedded reports, in particular, are very helpful. We've used these to integrate data into our workspaces to have access to real-tme data without having to check manually.

Cons

We run into issues with data connections every now and then, where charts stop working because of a minor change with one of the sources, and we have to then fix it manually. It'd be good if there were auto-fixes for these as they're very straightforward issues most of the time.

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Industry: Market Research

Effective analytical software for your business data!!

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

Overall, it's a great software. Customized dashboard feature is really effective and helpful for data analytics. Even its deep analytics helps in auto-generating reports & insights out of the data, which is very handy!

Pros

The best thing about this software is its integration part. One can easily integrate it with any application, besides it allows one to integrate it with famous software like HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc. Data can be easily imported from multiple sources along with the blending and merging data option which is super helpful when handling large data sets. One can also build Pivot tables in this which provides the similar features as Excel.

Cons

It is comparatively expensive and seems extravagant!

Peter
Peter

Powerful Tool for Democratizing Data

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

Pros

It's not INCREDIBLY easy-to-use, but it's fairly straightforward.

The price is just unbeatable, especially for giving multiple users access to create their own dashboards. The Zoho One suite is such a good bang for its buck.

Integrates fairly well, especially within the Zoho Suite.

Cons

It's silly, but I wish the UI was a little prettier and less clunky (though the dashboards actually look pretty great).

I wish the tutorials for SQL were a little more fleshed-out

Grow and Domo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Analytics

Integrations with Zoho Suite, price.
Michael
Michael

ZOHO Reports makes customized dashboards

Reviewed on 2/04/2019

Our customers really love the ZOHO Reports . In addition we are able to wrap up all the data into enterprise reports. We also used ZOHO Reports to create an email newsletter of KPIS and we created nearly 8,000 ZOHO Reports KPIs. A great software product.

Pros

We create our own dashboard reports that we email to customers. The data that we use is very complicated to put together and hard to communicate. Using ZOHO Reports we are able to make a lot of different types of reports that communicate the information perfectly. In addition we integrated ZOHO Reports with ZOHO WIKI, ZOHO CRM, and ZOHO Creator. All the reports and data exchanges worked perfectly between all the applications.

Cons

We really like ZOHO Reports. Overall there was not much not to like. I don't have a comment for this section.

Ankit
Ankit
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Simple budget business solution for processing insights and data analysis

Reviewed on 8/07/2022

It is helping my team and my organization to create the dashboards and application under the limited budget. Apart from that, the UI and UX experience are apparently fantastic. Overall, a good tool with lots of amazing funtionalities.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho Analytics is that it is pretty easy to set up and use. Also, we can create the dashboards using this tool and customize them according to the needs of the user. We can easily integrate other third-party applications especially the Zoho software with this platform and sync the data between them quickly.

Cons

This tool has lots of limitations in its features and there must be some more flexibility to make this platform more competitive.

Mohit
Mohit
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Powerful Tool To Create Reports

Reviewed on 9/02/2023

Obtain data automatically from almost any source. Easy to create reports. The way data is presented—in pivot tables, charts, etc.—helps increase employee and business efficiency.

Pros

It enables us to import several Excel sheets, connect the data table, and build sophisticated reports. It allows us to create superb drill-down dashboards. It helps me to monitor activity for certain marketing tasks and observe what my sales staff is up to.

Cons

The Zoho analytics mobile app is difficult for me to use, and notifications frequently arrive late. There is no option to automatically share a report to Google Drive, Dropbox, FTP, or Zoho Workdrive.

• Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Facilitates data analysis with attractive reports

Reviewed on 7/08/2022

It provides the opportunity to generate visually attractive and dynamic reports, which allow us to represent and analyze data efficiently. Its use in data analysis and interpretation is extremely useful and essential.

Pros

It is a very easy to use platform, both for users with a lot of experience in data analysis, as well as for beginners. It also allows you to connect data from a wide variety of sources. It is easy to create, customize reports and share them quickly. It has a wealth of integrations that significantly boost productivity.

Cons

I would like to make the connection process with some databases faster.

Saugat
Saugat

Its all there!

Reviewed on 26/07/2020

Sometimes our campaigns do not reach to the people we desire, or sometimes that doesn't get opened. That forbids us from taking our promotions. Zoho Analytics helps us to rectify these errors and we can automatically reschedule the campaign for them. It has been very helpful to get the response of our campaign that helps in boosting our business.

Pros

I basically use Zoho Analytics to analyze our official email campaigns. It shows everything. The most amazing part of it is that it shows everything using infographics which is very easy to undertsand. It allows us also to find the bounced messages which helps us to prevent it from happening on the other campaigns. Zoho Analytics has eveything that a analysis tool has.

Cons

We were wondering the services to partner with and our developer suggested Zoho. The integration process was a hustle specially to connect our domain on it. It was because we had basic knowledge. Once we told about this issue to our developer, the very next moment it was all ready. Eversince, there is no any sad times using the analytics.

Chad

feedback

Reviewed on 25/05/2023

its helpful will the service desk software

its helpful will the service desk software

Pros

yeah they must just keep the previous build dashboard with the new builds

Cons

when the DB serice breaks from snapshot restores, but cant say if it a anaytlics issue or windows

• Industry: Warehousing
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great Insight and Reporting

Reviewed on 15/05/2021

Overall I really love this product and it has given us the ability to run reports and create insights into Data we had on-premise and in the cloud.

Pros

By far most favorite feature is the ability to integrate so many different data sources into this product. We were able to integrate our on-premise ticketing system and create dashboards, reports and trend analysis with a few clicks of the mouse.

Cons

The only "concern" I have is the software does not look like it is easily scalable to handle a large number of users. Currently we're only using it for a few dozen of our upper management to run reports.

ALYSSA

ZOHO REPORTS REVIEW

Reviewed on 5/09/2018

We track numerous items in Zoho, ranging from employee productivity to lead tracking and generation. I can literally pull any report I want and it's done instantly. Love it!

Pros

The reports are so very easy to manipulate. They criteria listing is very straight forward and does not require previous experience to operate. I have never run into an issue with the reports feature.

Cons

Honestly, there isn't much not to like. The reports section works well and is very easy to navigate.

Omarie

Favorite Zoho Feature

Reviewed on 18/11/2017

Pros

This is compatible with Zoho CRM which is awesome! I can easily whip up reports for every aspect of my job. I have customized reports that are sent on a weekly basis to different contractors and departments and I am really considering adding the entire Zoho Office to my small business in the future as we grow. Great customer service.

Cons

Sometimes it’s hard to find the solution to a question. It’s not always as easy as looking it up on google because of the fact that some parts of Zoho require coding. Customer service is readily available to help though, so that is sufficient for me.

Scott
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organisation

ZOHO REPORTS is FANTABULOUS

Reviewed on 8/02/2018

Don't forget if you are looking to move to ZOHO or current user not using ONE, search for ZOHO ONE, I save a lot of money every month by using their bundle.

Pros

I know Fantabulous is not a word but I used it to show my excitement over ZOHO REPORTS, after using the system for 9 months, I just started using it and boy is it a great tool. I've been able to merge my data between Books and CRM to pull reports on invoices from Books and match the data in the CRM to show great reports.

Cons

I usually say support is the con on ZOHO products, but I called ZOHO because the information was not pulling correctly, and it was a programming error, after 3 days they found the issue and corrected it, now the data flows like a small creek after a heavy rainfall.